Let's strategize how to be heard about the non-Jewish version of Holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
bearstevenlee

Let's strategize how to be heard about the non-Jewish version of Holocaust

Postby bearstevenlee » 3 months 4 weeks ago (Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:25 pm)

First of all, I'm a Korean Canadian, not a German. I'm simply interested in the truth instead of how Jews want to be seen and how Jews want Nazi to be seen, which I personally find objectionable. Also, I must say that I'm not generally liked by people. You don't have to like me; you just have to recognize that I have a passion for the truth and grit for unpopular opinions not backing down. I talk online all the time, so I can be thought as having a rather large platform and give you an opportunity to be heard.

I am in a hospital right now, and I gotta have a hobby. I came across about Holocaust, and I agree that there are no proofs that the genocide of Jewish people was ordered by Nazi & Hitler. In fact, on a radio show, I heard about a letter from an important Nazi figure ordering the concentration camps to stop the killing of Jews. Killing Jewish people was done by rogue Nazi officers voluntarily without a central order because Jews were hated at the era with loansharking or whatever. Final Solution was not ordering killing of Jews but simply deportation. Truth is important aside from any other entitled fair rights like hatred, racism or whatever excuse there are. Hitler didn't want to share Germany with Jews; I can respect and support such racism.

I thought we could go over the actual facts and develop strategies (for example, emphasizing burden of proof fallacy and proving non-existence fallacy) to spread the truth about Holocaust instead of the Jewish version being pushed with money and connections. I also find it stupid for governments to restrict the freedom to investigate and talk about real Holocaust.

https://codoh.com/library/document/1066/?lang=en

I read that link but do you have the English translation of the minutes of Wannsee? Wrong interpretations of historical records might be possible. Also, whether Hitler was aware of Jews being killed at concentration camps or not, he didn't order it. It simply wasn't his problem nor priority.

Also, we gotta strategize how to be heard. We gotta emphasize the formal names of logical fallacies. We gotta emphasize that people have listened to the unfounded accusations of Jews just because Jews are victims and this is illogical. We gotta emphasize that facts have to be backed up by proofs instead of by wishes (how they wish Nazi was that evil because they were the enemy of Jews).

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Let's strategize how to be heard about the non-Jewish version of Holocaust

Postby Lamprecht » 3 months 4 weeks ago (Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:55 pm)

Welcome.

In fact, on a radio show, I heard about a letter from an important Nazi figure ordering the concentration camps to stop the killing of Jews.
I have not heard of this. Perhaps it is about a letter demanding the concentration camp deaths be reduced (by better nutrition)?
On December 8, 1942, Heinrich Himmler, chief commandant of all detention facilities, issued an order stating categorically: "The death rate in the camps must be reduced at all costs."

Did Himmler order the Jews be better treated?
viewtopic.php?t=1649

I read that link but do you have the English translation of the minutes of Wannsee? Wrong interpretations of historical records might be possible. Also, whether Hitler was aware of Jews being killed at concentration camps or not, he didn't order it. It simply wasn't his problem nor priority.

Wannsee Protocol text: https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Protocol

More on Wannsee conference: https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference

Wannsee Conference minutes debunked
viewtopic.php?t=1647

From the Wannsee Protocols:

Code: Select all

At the beginning of the discussion Chief of the Security Police and of the SD, SS-Obergruppenführer Heydrich, reported that the Reich Marshal had appointed him delegate for the preparations for the final solution of the Jewish question in Europe and pointed out that this discussion had been called for the purpose of clarifying fundamental questions.

The wish of the Reich Marshal to have a draft sent to him concerning organizational, factual and material interests in relation to the final solution of the Jewish question in Europe makes necessary an initial common action of all central offices immediately concerned with these questions in order to bring their general activities into line. The Reichsführer-SS and the Chief of the German Police (Chief of the Security Police and the SD) was entrusted with the official central handling of the final solution of the Jewish question without regard to geographic borders. The Chief of the Security Police and the SD then gave a short report of the struggle which has been carried on thus far against this enemy, the essential points being the following:
a) the expulsion of the Jews from every sphere of life of the German people,
b) the expulsion of the Jews from the living space of the German people.

In carrying out these efforts, an increased and planned acceleration of the emigration of the Jews from Reich territory was started, as the only possible present solution.
In the meantime the Reichsführer-SS and Chief of the German Police had prohibited emigration of Jews due to the dangers of an emigration in wartime and due to the possibilities of the East.

Another possible solution of the problem has now taken the place of emigration, i.e. the evacuation of the Jews to the East, provided that the Führer gives the appropriate approval in advance.

Also, we gotta strategize how to be heard. We gotta emphasize the formal names of logical fallacies. We gotta emphasize that people have listened to the unfounded accusations of Jews just because Jews are victims and this is illogical. We gotta emphasize that facts have to be backed up by proofs instead of by wishes (how they wish Nazi was that evil because they were the enemy of Jews).
This forum is filled with threads on this very subject.

Some examples of threads I made about it:

Debating: Responding to arguments claiming there are no "reliable/respected sources" denying the holocaust?
viewtopic.php?t=12190

Responding to the "Conspiracy theory" slander // Holocaust believers as the true "Conspiracy theorists"
viewtopic.php?t=12276
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”