Ivan Demjanjuk, Ivan the Terrible, Ivan Marchenko.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 months 1 week ago (Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:34 am)

I'm confused, help wanted or maybe I've misunderstanding something here.

All week on Yesterday TV on British satellite telly I have been watching their series Nazi Hunters. Each night the one hour documentary featured a different top Nazi and the post war hunt for him. The usual suspects of Eichmann, Mengele, Stangle etc were rolled out, and though frustrating these documentaries are interesting because one can see how wrong they were in many regards and how they still peddle the holocaust myths to the stupid and the naive, who don't have much more than a high school and rudimentary grasp of the holocaust story.

Each night I was watching the usual footage, claims against these men, lies and photos and didn't learn much. Nor do these films make me reconsider my position on the holocaust because they don't bring any new evidence to the table.

However, last night's episode was confusing and illuminating but I am left wanting a little bit more info so as to fill in some of the gaps.

It concerned the tracking down of Ivan Demjanjuk who was claimed to be the Ivan the Terrible of Treblinka. The general claim was that this man was a notoriously brutal Ukrainian camp guard at Treblinka, who took great satisfaction in the murder and pain suffered by the jews who went through the camp to their inevitable death.
Service Document No. 1393 of the accused Ukrainian war criminal John Ivan Demjanjuk.jpg

The man they accused of being Ivan the Terrible was found in the US having relocated there after the war and was a hard working car factory worker. He was arrested I believe in the 1980s and taken to israel to stand trial for mass murder where during the trial they produced his ID card 'proving' his SS affiliation plus of course the usual amount of 'witnesses' came and went to positively identify him as the man in question.

He was found guilty and sentenced to death a verdict his loving family appealed immediately. During the appeal time the Berlin wall came down and under the glasnost programme Mr Gorbachov allowed all sorts of access to files and evidence regarding the war. In this data pile was found proof that Ivan Demjanjuk wasn't Ivan the Terrible who was then identified as Ivan Marchenko
images.jpg
images.jpg (5.22 KiB) Viewed 549 times
Here we see a 'witness' claiming in court that the man on trial was the terrible Ivan.

However not being satisfied with the acquittal the jew hunters went for him again even though he was now an old man and back living in the US. They launched a new trial against him now claiming he was a serving guard at Sobibor where it was claimed that 250,000 jews were murdered and he was partly responsible. They took him back to israel but he died before he could be tried. Thus he was an innocent man.

His defence lawyer an israeli, was shown in this tv documentary with a picture of Ivan Marchenko but not much more was said about him, though I believe he was dead by this time. It was obvious from this grainy picture of Marchenko that they were two very different men.

So my questions are these; Can anyone shed any more light on Ivan Marchenko and his role or claimed role at Treblinka and has anyone got access to the picture of Marchenko as I cannot find any pictorial reference to him on google.

It also came out that the so called ID card of Demjanjuk was fake, a detail known to the US authorities which they covered up.
malkiniastation.jpg

Malkinia station just up the road from Treblinka camp where I think all trains to Treblinka came through. My theory is that the numbers of jews passing through the area were so great that Malkinia Junction station couldn't physically cope so they constructed Treblinka as a transit camp to take the load. Treblinka was a transit camp and nothing much more.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Ivan Demjanjuk, Ivan the Terrible, Ivan Marchenko.

Postby Lamprecht » 6 months 1 week ago (Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:06 pm)

Can anyone shed any more light on Ivan Marchenko and his role or claimed role at Treblinka and has anyone got access to the picture of Marchenko as I cannot find any pictorial reference to him on google.

Another 'Ivan'

It was during its investigation of Fedorenko that the OSI had obtained copies of court transcripts of the Treblinka trials in the USSR that referred to the Ivan of Treblinka. These papers, which were not made available to the defense in Demjanjuk's denaturalization hearings in Cleveland, include the testimony of 18 former Treblinka guards who confirmed that the "Ivan of Treblinka" was a man named Ivan Marchenko (or Marczenko). These documents had been in the hands of the OSI since 1978, so these US government officials knew very well that John Demjanjuk was not "Ivan the Terrible" of Treblinka.

In August 1991, Congressman Traficant was able -- through the Freedom of Information Act -- to obtain copies of these documents, which proved to be crucial in finally exonerating Demjanjuk. Traficant even arranged for John Demjanjuk's son-in-law, Ed Nishnic, along with John Demjanjuk, Jr., to go to Poland and the Soviet Union in December 1991, as his aides, to obtain additional excuplatory evidence. During this visit, the two men met with Marchenko's daughter.

Do we have this testimony or papers?

Pics of him supposedly.

It is not unbelievable that there would have been some guards who were particularly assholes. Certainly some of the claims against him are bogus, but if you interact with police officers in real life you will notice that, just like anyone else, there are nice people and mean people. Probably was some dude with a stick up his ass or something, and everyone hated him and made up stories about him.

Treblinka was a transit camp and nothing much more.
Is it not true that Treblinka 1 was a work camp, and Treblinka 2 was a transit camp?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 months 1 week ago (Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:25 am)

Yes Treblinka 1 was a work camp and Treblinka 2 was a transit camp.

The pictures above are not the one that was used in the documentary film I referenced of Marchenko.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:20 am)

Poor guy, RIP.
But to me, the most interesting part of this story is how "eyewitness", once again, lied in court.
And still, we are told, all witness of holocaust are truthful... please!!!
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:26 am)

Spect3r wrote:Poor guy, RIP.
But to me, the most interesting part of this story is how "eyewitness", once again, lied in court.

Indeed those people should be ashamed of their actions, but of course they won't be because of their 'chosen' nature. They were simply looking for a target who could be totally fitted up and he suited the job. He looked the part and was bullied, harassed and lied about for many years. It killed him. Meanwhile the real Ivan was dead.

It is cases like this one that drive me to keep spreading the word about the fake holocaust. It's a bit like the search clock for WMD in Iraq that some UK newspapers used to run. For me it's fifteen years of research and reading to find proof of gas chambers and six million dead Chosenites and I still haven't found it. If ever one needed proof of the lies about the holocaust the John Demjanjuk case does it all.

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:34 pm)

borjastick wrote:
Spect3r wrote:Poor guy, RIP.

Indeed those people should be ashamed of their actions, but of course they won't be because of their 'chosen' nature. They were simply looking for a target who could be totally fitted up and he suited the job. He looked the part and was bullied, harassed and lied about for many years. It killed him. Meanwhile the real Ivan was dead.

It is cases like this one that drive me to keep spreading the word about the fake holocaust. It's a bit like the search clock for WMD in Iraq that some UK newspapers used to run. For me it's fifteen years of research and reading to find proof of gas chambers and six million dead Chosenites and I still haven't found it. If ever one needed proof of the lies about the holocaust the John Demjanjuk case does it all.

Indeed, this case should be used more often as an example of fake "eyewitnesses" accounts.
Maybe it is used, but i never had heard about it before, but i do acknowledge that i know virtually nothing when compared with many of other users, yourself included.
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”