Your Top Five Reasons For Not Believing the Holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:49 am)

So here's a little straw poll if you like. A look at your top five reasons why you don't believe the holocaust happened and perhaps these same reasons are those you use when discussing the subject with a believer or a newbie revisionist.

Let's keep focused here chaps so I would like to get some basic ground rules laid down. This isn't meant to be War and Peace on each submission just a short piece of no more than a sentence or two on each of these below or you can submit a completely different list but brevity is King here. I would ask the Mods to control this as I feel the usual suspects will submit 15,000 words on each of their reasons and I will go to the potting shed to blow my brains out...

So here's my list. I admit that it's like answering the question, what's your favourite film/music album. Today I might say Cloud Atlas and Dark Side of the Moon but tomorrow it could be a different answer.

1 There were never six million jews under German control, not even close.

2 No gas chambers ever found except for genuine de-lousing ones and they are well hidden from view because they give the lie to the claims of genuine ones.

3 No mass graves ever found at any of the so called 'death camps' and no cremains either, or shooting locations for the ridiculous 'holocaust by bullet' stories.

4 Survivor and witness statements give the lie to the events ever having happened, in fact they make the story even more unbelievable.

5 All so called 'death camps' were 'found' by the Russians who either found nothing as in the case of Treblinka for example or altered the infrastructure and spent several years before allowing anyone into the revised camps.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Your Top Five Reasons For Not Believing the Holocaust

Postby Lamprecht » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:34 pm)

1 - No "huge mass graves" in allegedly exactly known locations. Gerdes has a good write-up on http://nafcash.com/

2 - The totally unsuitable and inefficient nature of the alleged "homicidal gas chambers" for mass murder. A layman could have designed a better extermination camp than what the Germans allegedly used to kill millions. See this picture: viewtopic.php?f=2&p=91386#p91654

3 - The alleged use of "code words" (ie, "evacuation" meant "kill every jew we can get your hands on") which is highly inconsistent with various [forged] documents purporting to be describing exterminations of jews

4 - Criminalizing dissent on the topic. Truth does not fear investigation, these are *crime scenes* that could be excavated

5 - The near total reliance on cherry-picked and contradictory "eyewitness testimony" which is proven, and claimed by Jews, to be mostly "unreliable" - see my posts: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12170#p90773
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Marley775

Postby Marley775 » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:03 pm)

1- Goering's letter to Heydrich about Jews evacuation in the new Soviet's occupied territories. July 1941

2- Exchange between Himmler and Pohl about the Sobibor TRANSIT camp. July 1942

3- Terezin Jews at Auschwitz for several months while according to the mythology, unfits were supposed to be gassed upon arrival.

4- The fake gass chamber of Krema 1.

5- The controversie between Rudolf Hoess and Bruno Tesch. I understand that they tried to accuse Tesch first from being the engineer of the Zyklon B scam.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:20 pm)

Interesting choices Marley. These are some sources on a few of your points (for any readers):

#1 -
From Document No. 2586 (E), NMT, vol. 13, 169-170. "Letter from Hermann Goering to Reinhard Heydrich, Berlin, July 31, 1941"
As supplement to the task that was entrusted to you in the decree dated January 24, 1939, namely to solve the Jewish question by emigration and evacuation in a way, which is the most favorable in connection with the conditions prevailing at the time, I herewith commission you to carry out all preparations with regard to organizational, factual, and financial viewpoints for a total solution of the Jewish question in those territories in Europe under German influence.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12296

#2 -
In a letter dated July 15, 1943, the head of the SS concentration camp system, Oswald Pohl, explained to Himmler that a center for dismantling captured Soviet ammunition could be set up at Sobibor without having to transform it into a concentration camp. Sobibor would remain a transit camp with a special section for dismantling ammunition.
This correspondence (Nuremberg document file NO- 482) clearly shows that neither Himmler nor Pohl regarded Sobibor as an "extermination center." These documents simply cannot be reconciled with the Holocaust portrayal of Sobibor.
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p173_Weber.html

#5 - Zyklon B, Auschwitz, and the Trial of Dr. Bruno Tesch
https://codoh.com/library/document/2052/
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 6 months 1 week ago (Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:38 am)

In short:

1. Stating the Holocaust is untrue is punishable in several relevant countries. Conclusively Holocaust claims are outside the scientific realm, since they are effectively not falsifiable.
2. The physical evidence doesn't support the Holocaust claims (gas chambers, six million claims). Alleged homicidal gas chambers not designed for this. No traces of massive HCN use in those facilities. Description of procedure is unfeasible. Imaginable other procedures won't do as well. Lack of cremation capacity. Absence of mass graves or other remains.
3. The documentary evidence doesn't support the Holocaust claims (includes a general plan to kill all Jews).
4. Rather absurd Holocaust claims originate in propaganda against Germany. With initiation psychological warfare units were present not investigators for war crimes, as one would assume.
5. Organization, facilities and operation of the camps contradicts extermination attempt. Most potential witnesses did not know about Holocaust claims until after the war.

Alonso

Postby Alonso » 2 months 3 days ago (Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:26 am)

Lamprecht wrote:#1 -
From Document No. 2586 (E), NMT, vol. 13, 169-170. "Letter from Hermann Goering to Reinhard Heydrich, Berlin, July 31, 1941"
As supplement to the task that was entrusted to you in the decree dated January 24, 1939, namely to solve the Jewish question by emigration and evacuation in a way, which is the most favorable in connection with the conditions prevailing at the time, I herewith commission you to carry out all preparations with regard to organizational, factual, and financial viewpoints for a total solution of the Jewish question in those territories in Europe under German influence.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12296

Where can I check the original documents?

Alonso

Postby Alonso » 2 months 3 days ago (Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:56 am)

In no particular order:

The prosecution, jailing, harassment, etc. of dissenters.
The fact that this is the only website in which I have not been censored and/or harassed when I have asked for verifiable evidence.
The fact that the confessions in Nüremberg were obtained by torturing prisoners.
The fact that I have spent dozens of hours looking for verifiable evidence of the mainstream narrative and haven't managed to find anything.
The huge political and economic benefits obtained from the mainstream narrative by the victors.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”