Faurisson Lives! The Inaugural Robert Faurisson International Prize, Vichy, France, 2019

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Faurisson Lives! The Inaugural Robert Faurisson International Prize, Vichy, France, 2019

Postby phdnm » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:55 am)

A Story Told in 6 Chapters, (in English and French).

Three months after his death and on what would have been his 90th birthday, friends and colleagues gather from across Europe to celebrate the life and legacy of Prof. Robert Faurisson. Beginning in the mid-1970s, Prof. Faurisson overturned orthodox history of the alleged ‘Holocaust’ with its “Hitlerite industrial mass gas chambers” . His challenge to the academic establishment was met not by research and argument but by criminalisation, demonisation and violence. This film documents the Inaugural Robert Faurisson International Prize, presented in Vichy, France 2019, and incorporates unique archival interviews from Telling Films with Prof. Faurisson and other leading international figures in the Historical Revisionist movement along with their prosecuted lawyers.

Released to mark the first anniversary of the imprisonment of Ursula Haverbeck, legendary 90-year-old campaigner for historical justice and inaugural recipient of the Robert Faurisson International Prize.

Storyboard by Michèle Renouf
Assemblage totale by Tony Gamblin

Cameraman at Vichy: Tony Gamblin
Editor for Chapter 1+: Tony Gamblin
Editor for Chapters 3+4+6: Vincent Reynouard.
Editor for Chapter 2 + archival footage: Michele Renouf, Director of Telling Films.
Technician for Chapter 2 + cameraman for archival footage: Peter Rushton

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Faurisson Lives! The Inaugural Robert Faurisson International Prize, Vichy, France, 2019

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:31 pm)

That's great!

That said, where are all the Jews and Zionists within the news industry in regard to this story? When he died, there were news articles such as "Famous racist does everyone a favor and dies" in regard to Faurisson. Faurisson truly was a modern "anti-Semite" - a person that Jews hate! And Jews come from all racial backgrounds. So legitimate criticism of their actions is not opposition to Semitic people. Nor is it racist, as Jews are a religious culture, not a race.

One would expect the Jewish run media to be crazy over this - so where are they?
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Faurisson Lives! The Inaugural Robert Faurisson International Prize, Vichy, France, 2019

Postby Lamprecht » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:12 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:One would expect the Jewish run media to be crazy over this - so where are they?

Quite the opposite. I expect them to pretend it never happened. Wouldn't want people to go researching what Prof. Faurisson wrote on the holy H.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:19 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:

"Jews are a religious culture, not a race"

Most Jews are Atheists.

When someone applies for citizenship in Occupied Palestine, (((they))) don't test them on a Talmudic catechism ..... (((they))) check their DNA ..... because Jews are a race/ethnicity.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:29 pm)

I wish people would copy these videos to Bitchute. By the time I can put some hours aside to watch them, they are as often as not in limited state on youtube, or "Not available on this country domain", etc.

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm)

Just like I thought - it's down on youtube already!

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:28 am)

https://codoh.com/library/document/6744/?lang=en

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”