Revisionism and Zionism

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Revisionism and Zionism

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 3 months 1 week ago (Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:04 pm)

It is a fact that almost all revisionists are anti-Zionist. I think the reason for this is because they are more willing to say what they believe, and they aren't afraid of being labeled anti-Semitic.

That said, I am curious as to why they have such an intense hatred for Zionism. I understand that Zionist occupiers did and still do commit human rights violations against Palestinians. That said, most countries violate human rights in some form or another. If Israel could just become independent, recognize Palestinian authority over the West Bank and Gaza, and stop leeching off the West's tax dollars, that would not only end anti-Jewish feelings, but also end international banking.

Therefore, I think having an independent Jewish state which functions on it's own is needed.

I do sympathize with the Palestinian cause, and I am not a Zionist, but we need to be realistic. Israel has entire cities, and breaking them down would cost billions... maybe trillions. A two-state solution is the only option at this point.

I think if revisionists showed that they were pro-Palestine, and not anti-Israel, it would help show that revisionism as a movement does not hate Jews.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Revisionism and Zionism

Postby Lamprecht » 3 months 1 week ago (Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:42 pm)

The big issue I have with zionism is the zionists who live in the USA and do whatever they can to make America promote Israel's interests abroad. Think AIPAC & all the politicians in their pocket, not to mention the neo-con media.

A citizen of Israel who loves his country is not a problem. An American citizen who thinks we need to use American soldiers or taxes to fight Iran or Syria to protect Israel's interests is a problem.

The "War on Terror" has cost US taxpayers $6 trillion since 9/11
https://www.businessinsider.com/the-war ... on-2018-11

Iraq: A War For Israel
https://www.ihr.org/leaflets/iraqwar.shtml
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 3 months 1 week ago (Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:25 pm)

I have nothing against Zionism. I don't know where you get that from.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 3 months 1 week ago (Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:33 pm)

Zionism is a genocidal mass murderer, Revisionism is not.
Indeed, I do despise mass murderers.

Revisionism informs the world that "6M Jews & 5M others" were not "exterminated".
We find that fact to be quite positive and uplifting.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 months 1 week ago (Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:16 pm)

Zionism is a genocidal mass murderer, Revisionism is not.
Indeed, I do despise mass murderers.

Revisionism informs the world that "6M Jews & 5M others" were not "exterminated".
We find that fact to be quite positive and uplifting.
Dresden
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 months 1 week ago (Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:53 am)

I think things are far more nuanced that you make out JLad.

I dislike israel but I don't want it removed or blown up. I don't really have a problem with zionism but it's a complex problem and not one that is as black and white as pro israeli supporters make out.

I support Palestine wherever possible and would want a two state solution imposed on israel by the US and a single location for Palestine to begin and flourish. An expanded Gaza would be a good answer.

Disliking israel doesn't make me a jew hater.

Modern israel came about because we, the Brits, made a stupid promise to give them poor jews a place to call home. Allow them a chance to 'return' to their roots. Complete rubbish of course.

Then the holocaust came along, more rubbish, but the world decided it was true and that ensured israel would come into being. Once it did we saw, and have been witnessing ever since, the true nature of the hatred and nasty streak that bonds all israelis together.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”