Youtube: Content that celebrates or invites violence against individuals or specific groups

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
PRHL

Youtube: Content that celebrates or invites violence against individuals or specific groups

Postby PRHL » 3 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:35 am)

Yesterday (06.06.2019), two of my youtube Videos were deleted (German channel "sedisvakantist")

I only received a notification that the videos were deleted, but no explanation whatsoever.
On the contrary, Youtube wrote (Google translator):
"Content that celebrates or invites violence against individuals or specific groups is not allowed on YouTube. We also do not tolerate content designed to incite hatred for individuals or groups for belonging to a protected community. "

One Video is English. Maybe I have missed the part that celebrates violence, and you can help me? A copy is here:
https://archive.org/details/180417Revisionist_201906

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Youtube: Content that celebrates or invites violence against individuals or specific groups

Postby Lamprecht » 3 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:40 am)

It's a very common canard.

"The only reason people deny the holocaust is because they want it to happen"

They are just mass censoring anything that questions the Holocaust and giving canned responses like that.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Youtube: Content that celebrates or invites violence against individuals or specific groups

Postby Hektor » 3 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:02 pm)

I see several Revisionist channels were banned as well.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”