More holohoax pictures

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Petschau

Postby Petschau » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:55 am)

JackBQuick wrote:Petschau, I can't even see any bodies.

I was referring to what looks like legs sticking out from beneath the rubble.
Maybe I was being too generous.

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:13 am)

Petschau wrote:
JackBQuick wrote:Petschau, I can't even see any bodies.

I was referring to what looks like legs sticking out from beneath the rubble.
Maybe I was being too generous.

Oh I see. I didn't even see these legs... :oops:
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:36 pm)

A Woman Sent to be Gassed at Auschwitz

and the comment :

From "The Auschwitz Album", the only photographic documentation of the entire extermination process at Auschwitz.An SS has just sent the woman with the infant to join those being sent to the crematoria; her hair is covered in the tradition of the Orthodox Jewish wife. A man is standing between the columns missing his pants and one shoe; this was a common occurrence in the overcrowded boxcars. On the left stand inmates in striped camp clothing. The main gate to Birkenau camp under which the trains pass is ar the rear left of the photograph.

Makes me wonder how can one come to such conclusion...

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:34 pm)

It is called IMAGINATION old chap!
Indeed.

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:24 am)

That's a pretty vivid imagination indeed
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:06 am)

Just like these heaps of shoes and suitcases I saw in Auschwitz... "evidence" of "holocaust"

The Skunk

Postby The Skunk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:33 am)

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:26 am)

In the years to come you might see pictures like this to be presented as "final proof that gassing in Auschwitz took place"...

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:39 am)

Maly Jacek, where did you obtain these pictures? Does anyone have more information about them?

This reminds me about the dummy staged Communist 'photograph' where an SS man, allegedly, pours Zyklon-B pellets into the roof opening of some camp,

The information is available on this forum somewhere

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:59 am)

We did have thread about "gassing" and "Holocaust" movies before -these are stills taken from these films: http://www.polandbymail.com/get_item_v4 ... the-es.htm

Simon Wiesenthal Center’s Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles is already showing clips from 1962 Polish b/w film, The Ambulance, directed by Janusz Morgenstern as "genuine documentary footage”...never knows we might be seeing more of that soon.These people will do anything to uphold their deceit and lies

BTW and the whole scene was being watched by German female guard in the company of prisoners and other prisoners working in the background...so much for "secret killings".

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:09 am)

so in 1946 smoke from burned bodies was white ( as seen on another still from the movie) and in 1963 it turned black (picture above)......

Sushicotto

Postby Sushicotto » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:31 am)

In the "A Woman Sent to be Gassed at Auschwitz" photo above, I'd swear that the 3 women standing in front of the guard (the one with is right hand up) are smiling. Not what you would expect if people were being gassed in the background.

Does anyone have a high resolution copy of that picture, that can be magnified to see their expressions more clearly?
"Those unaware are unaware of being unaware." (Merrill Jenkins)

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:42 pm)

Trying to interpret photographs by the expressions on the faces of the people shown,
is not a very sound way to do things. It may be, that they were not aware of the proceedings around them.
However, one can have a fair glimpse of the treatment they received, at the time the picture was taken.
And, as we can see in this photograph, this not the sort of treatment described in the holocau$t literature.

Sushicotto

Postby Sushicotto » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:49 am)

True, three smiling inmates would not disprove the Holocaust, as they might just be clueless. But I just felt odd looking at the picture as it doesn’t match any of the countless images we get from Hollywood. I also noticed that the guards in the picture, although they are completely surrounded and outnumbered by inmates, aren’t holding weapons in their hands. Considering that, according to the caption, people were being sent to the crematoria, I would think they would be heavily armed and keeping their distance and not mingling with the crowd. Again, its not proof, but it feels odd when you are used to seeing a different type of images.
"Those unaware are unaware of being unaware." (Merrill Jenkins)

Fugazi

Postby Fugazi » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:28 am)

That picture "A woman sent to be gassed at Auschwitz" interests me. I'd love to see a high-resolution version if anyone has one.

I'm surprised that the exterminationists would want to publish this photo, because it doesn't much help their case, quite the opposite in fact. OK, you can put a spurious caption on it about how the officer is directing the woman to the gas chamber, rather than directing her "to his right", which is all the photo actually tells you. But what about all the eye-witness reports by "holocaust survivors" that have their arrival in the camp a veritable scene from Dante's inferno, complete with dead bodies hauled from the wagons, demonic SS guards whipping people into line, summary execution for those that don't instantly obey etc? What I see here is a bunch of people milling around and a few soldiers bringing a bit of order to proceedings. It's hard to imagine that a scene of German refugees getting off a train in late 1944 would look much different...

Fugazi

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”