What is the current state of WWW responses to the Revisionist research & opinion onslaught?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

What is the current state of WWW responses to the Revisionist research & opinion onslaught?

Postby Hannover » 5 months 4 hours ago (Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:05 pm)

As I wander around the web I see that the arguments being used against the ever growing Revisionist research & opinion are pretty much the same old 'survivors prove it' or 'the Nazis admitted it' responses, which rarely include any specific references.

I'm wondering if others here are seeing at comment sections at various sites any newer, more challenging arguments being used.

IOW, what is the current state of online responses to Revisionist research & opinions?

- Hannover

No alleged human remains of millions in allegedly known locations to see, no 'holocaust'.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: What is the current state of WWW responses to the Revisionist research & opinion onslaught?

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 4 hours ago (Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:36 pm)

From my experience, they either ban you outright or there's people that will agree. Censorship is the most powerful weapon. A lot of people will never change their minds, no matter what (see: viewtopic.php?t=12439)

When I was using Facebook debate groups on an alt account, I did notice more and more people accepting that the "Holocaust" is a massive hoax. It is something I have been doing on/off for a few years. The younger generations are far more open to revisionist arguments than the baby boomer generation who did not grow up with internet access.

Some interesting threads on general surveys of opinions in different countries:

Study finds Holocaust revisionism rising rapidly in Eastern Europe, after Jews increasingly blame them for the Holocaust
viewtopic.php?t=12266

1 in 20 UK adults do not believe the "Holocaust" took place, 1 in 12 say it was exaggerated.
viewtopic.php?t=12257

France: 20% of non-Christians never heard of holocaust; 15% say exaggeration/lie
viewtopic.php?t=12194

In that last link, the last post has a source claiming that 27% of Mexicans believe that the "Holocaust" is either a myth or exaggerated.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

atomMan

Re: What is the current state of WWW responses to the Revisionist research & opinion onslaught?

Postby atomMan » 5 months 4 hours ago (Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:40 pm)

you ask the same question i ask myself and i'm also at a loss as to the answer

i think the mass purging/censoring of anything critical of Israel and holocaust revisionism by the popular social platforms may be an indication that too many people are beginning to question a lot of things

i'm also seeing some articles that may provide some indication of the general consensus...

The Old Order Is Falling - Brother Nathanael

A study of Jewish holocaust knowledge and awareness in the U.S.

Russia Insider has also been hitting the JQ pretty hard...

Did Israel Kill Both Kennedy Brothers?

as to the arguments used on social media, i can't say since i don't currently participate in any social media
help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:53 am)

As revisionism's case is being proven and taken up by many many people I have noticed more recently the application of the sneering dismissal in comments back to anyone like me who claims it didn't happen. The withering reducer is often used.

Anything from 'oh we have a denier in our midst' or 'how long have you hated jews?' and 'a nazi crawls out from under a rock and says it didn't happen'.

The idea is to dismiss one's opinions immediately without allowing any room for a response. To crush the opinion immediately.

So no apart from the language now usually including abuse and hatred for Antifa and general anti-fascism, for that is what they think we are, things haven't changed that much. The reason is that they cannot prove what didn't happen.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:57 am)

i don't know how people here feel in general, but when i encounter the 'holocaust denier' response, i have always said that there are no holocaust "deniers" - no one denies the persecution, camps, expulsions, etc. - i make that very clear because a lot of people who use the term seem to think that "denier" implies that there were no camps, etc.

the most important, number 1, best possible trinket of advise i can offer when attempting to educate or debate is this: never attack the person; never shove facts down their throat and expect to convince them of anything - 90+% of the time this approach fails miserably in my experience - instead, get them to question their own beliefs

there's a big difference between '6 million is impossible because blah blah blah...' and 'did you know that Polish historians revised the figures here and here and...?'

i think you have to get people interested enough to ask questions and do their own research

that said, i fail to heed my own advice much of the time :)
help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

Hase

Postby Hase » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:58 pm)

I'm encouraged because I see red-pill type comments on most controversial videos; outnumbering the naysayer posts.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”