Reagan holocaust denial

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hase

Reagan holocaust denial

Postby Hase » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:07 am)

A Reagan video refutes the six million; and on that video someone linked to a CODOH article which claims that video is taken out of context. But this article, which I will link, is sloppy in that it provides no citations, suggesting the reader should just "take his word for it."

Article: https://codoh.com/library/document/4495/?lang=en

The video which the article refutes: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wtEo299X ... F1UkfHyQgw

atomMan

Re: Reagan holocaust denial

Postby atomMan » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:00 pm)

help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

Hase

Postby Hase » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:28 pm)

This is great, thanks Atom. The full video clip would be more compelling. Although I think you are correct, I also identify Alan Price, the curator of the JFK Library which you've used as your source; as being an Obama appointee who was also a Director at Harvard; as you surely know Harvard staff are frequently implicated in subversive, communist activities. Although I doubt they would create a scheme this elaborate in regards to Reagan's statement. Cheers.

forasanerworld

Postby forasanerworld » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:40 pm)

The bitchute link returns the following

"Video Unavailable
This video is unavailable as the contents have been deemed illegal by the authorities within your country - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.".

Could you put it as a file on eg AWS for download?

Hase

Postby Hase » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:40 pm)

I could upload it to my own site; but is that necessary? It's simply President Ronald Reagan saying the following:

"I challenge your history again. There is absolutely no record that six million people were put in concentration camps. They only have 16 million to begin with."

stinky

Postby stinky » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:39 am)

Hase, the article that you originally refer to on CODOH by Richard Widmann correctly quotes & cites the source of the passage in question, though Widmann does not provide a direct link to the transcript, which atoMan kindly provides in a later post.

Widman cites the source of the quote;
Today, however thanks to the power of the Internet, one is able to answer such questions in minutes. The short clip was indeed Reagan and it was taken in 1967. However, the topic was not the Holocaust. In fact, during a CBS Television and Radio broadcast on May 15th hosted by Charles Collingwood, then Governor Ronald Reagan was debating aspects of the Vietnam war with then Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
;

After running my eyes over the transcript to the Reagan statements in question (linked by atoMan) https://www.jfklibrary.org/learn/about- ... -radio-may titled;
"The Image of America and the Youth of the World,"
With Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and Gov. Ronald Reagan
As Broadcast over the CBS Television Network and the CBS Radio Network
Monday, May 15, 1967, 10:00 - 11:00 pm. EDT
Charles Collingwood, Host

Raegan says the following when talking about 1950's/60's Diem regime of Vietnam in an exchange with Jeff Jordan;

JORDAN: I'm sorry, are you saying that you approve of the activities of the Diem regime?

REAGAN: What activities?

JORDAN: Do you approve that they put six million in forced prison camps and that the American advisers did nothing but help them in this?

REAGAN: I challenge your history again. There is absolutely no record that six million people were put in concentration camps. They only have 16 million to begin with. Now, I'd also like to challenge something else about the supposed evils of the Diem regime. I do approve of Diem's land reform in which he took from the great mandarin holdings, and began to make land available to the peasants and to the people of Vietnam, who had never owned land before. But also, I would like to call to your attention that a team from the U.N. was sent to Saigon, Vietnam, to investigate the charges against Diem's regime They did investigate those, but as they returned to this country, Diem was assassinated, which I think was one of the great tragedies of this whole conflict; and the United Nations report, which they declined to make official because they thought why bring anything up now that he's been killed, has on the other hand, been published, there has been public access to it, and the United Nations report completely cleared the Diem regime of any of the charges that had been brought against him.

Clearly, he is not talking about The Hoax(TM)
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled

Charles Ramsey

Postby Charles Ramsey » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:46 am)

There is a 3 second video where president Reagan says "No 6 million didn't die there were'nt 6 million of them to start with. I don't have it it became lost in the shuffle. You should also look up the videos of President Carter warning Israel to stop killing Palestinians with US made weapons or he would cut off their supply. These are very important because the State Department cannot threaten a former president or imply he is a terrorists. I would like to have 1 or 2 more presidents on record perhaps Jackson and Jefferson. This information can then be supplied to the Secret Service that rogue elements in the State Department pose a danger former living presidents including Carter.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”