Inmate/Jew orchestras at Auschwitz

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Inmate/Jew orchestras at Auschwitz

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:04 pm)

Oh, those evil Germans.

Battleship Auschwitz is sinking fast.

- Hannover

Last edited by Hannover on Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:07 pm)

I'm surprised no one has posted a question regarding the authenticity of the photos. Exterminationists will accuse you of believing anything that supports your thesis, no matter how far-fetched. "It's just a bunch of German propaganda", they'll cry.

Battleship Auschwitz IS sinking, and the life boats are full! The main thrust of holocau$t propaganda is financial, the theological aspect is secondary. The holocau$t myth is built "upon a foundation of sand." It will be very difficult to integrate the holocau$t into Torah teachings, in my opinion. Jewish children need to be liberated from this tyranny of thought control, keeping them in bondage to false gods.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:29 pm)

Sadly, they could argue (consistently with their belief) that all benefits that are shown have been existed were for "privilged" inmates, obviously non-jews.

I've read it: "the brothel and the swimming pool were for some kapos/privileged inmates and SS members only". And there is no way to argue against this line (or argue for it anyway, but it doesn't count).

Also they argue (in line with their vision of nazi jew policy) that there were no jew kapos, only "aryan" criminals and communists.

It's enough to argue that Auschwitz was a prison, with prison conditions, and forced labour, and that implies that worker-inmated had to be reasonably well treated to get their best, specially when you are manufacturing strategical commodities like synthetic rubber.

An argument that's more interesting in my opinion, is that the germans put people to work on little rations so they would consume themselves to death. I'd say that's stupid, as a starving person simply doesn't stand hard work at all. But any fantasy that "confirms nazi evilness and cruelty" is credible enough!

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:40 pm)

the brothel and the swimming pool were for some kapos/privileged inmates and SS members only

since they are the ones making that claim, they should prove it, otherwise it's irrelevant. and if they claim that this also applies to OUR side, then I am afraid their side collapses even MORE as a result of that argument. Because 99% of their claims are unbased.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:10 am)

So called 'survivors' themselves talk of Jews in Auschwitz orchestras. There's no way out of that.

just Google: 'orchestra Auschwitz'....tons of stuff

Some 'extermination policy' that allowed Jews who were supposedly 'worked to death' or 'gassed upon arrival' to play in orchestras. That dog don't hunt.

- Hannover

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:49 am)

Using your own logic ... I fail to see how the pictures prove or disprove anything.

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:02 am)

The photos (real photos in this case) and inmate statements shatter the position that Jews were worked mercilessly until death or gassed immediately upon arrival as we've all been ordered to believe. That is very obvious.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:06 am)

Goethe wrote:The photos (real photos in this case) and inmate statements shatter the position that Jews were worked mercilessly until death or gassed immediately upon arrival as we've all been ordered to believe. That is very obvious.

How do we know they are photos of jews? I see only a few people in these photos, do we know who they are? If a few inmates receive favored treatment does that prove or disprove anything regarding the treatment of others? Do we even know for certain when these photos were taken?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:45 am)

Is Trojan calling Jews liars when they state that they played in these orchestras?

It's Jews themselves that claim these photos are from Auschwitz.

The dogma states that all those unable to provide hard, "worked to death", labor were gassed. I suggest Trojan acquaint himself with the standard storyline.

Perhaps the fact that multitudes of Jews were actually born in 'concentration camps' should be our next thread.

- Hannover

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:43 pm)

This is a great example of how the "holocaust" story is full of contradictions that unfortunately not many people can see or want to see (even if they are TOLD about it), because of the extent to which they've been brainwashed. Here again, the accusations of "anti-Semitism" do their job very nicely. :roll:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”