Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than half an hour

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than half an hour

Postby Hektor » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:11 am)

borjastick wrote:These days whenever I discuss the holocaust face to face with someone I try to first clarify what they mean by the word 'holocaust'.

To me the holocaust as claimed was the deliberate destruction by mass murder of the jews in europe in very few, known locations, in a specific action over a very short period of time. Therefore the evidence to prove that series of precise events should be both plentiful and easy to see.

I then ask people if they believe it is possible to cremate millions of people in a short space of time in one or two camps and then make all their remains disappear, for good.

Then if they get stuck in to the detail a bit I ask them if they think it possible to gas 800,000 plus people in Treblinka, bury them, then dig them up some months later burn them all in open air pits, without the necessary fuel resource, so that no cremains are found.

That usually sorts them out.

So yes it is very possible to both identify the events and deny them due to a complete lack of credible and large evidence.

Letting them answer the questions is the right technique. I asked people, if they can name ONE Jew with evidence that he has been gassed in Auschwitz.

Some of the arguments are no brainers, while others are a bit more complex and require extensive background knowledge. Remember that the narrative is believed based on pictures from the Western camps taken in 1995.

Half an hour is not going to convince believers, but is sufficient to shatter foundations of their belief.

CHoutle

Postby CHoutle » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:23 am)

Hannover:

Revisionists have proven without a shadow of doubt there was no 6M murdered Jews, no millions of 'others' murdered, & no gas chambers.

I agree completely.

Hannover:

Imagine some organization like the ADL saying: 'Sorry folks, there was no '6M murdered Jews, no millions of 'others' murdered, & no gas chambers'', while still claiming that the 'holocaust' was true. :lol: LOL

But in effect, that is exactly what they are saying. Many so-called "holocaust scholars," including many jews, readily admit that less than 6 million jews died in the so-called "holocaust." And many jews are now claiming that there was "no millions of others murdered."

Hannover:

The claimed '6M murdered Jews, millions of 'others' murdered, & gas chambers' IS the 'holocaust".

Again, I agree completely. However, the jews still have their way with this issue, don't they?

Please understand that I'm not suggesting that the towel be thrown in and everyone start saying: "OK, yes there really was a Holocaust." But if you conclusively prove "no '6M murdered Jews, no millions of 'others' murdered, & no gas chambers" to John Q Public, they will still say that the so-called "holocaust" happened. The "holocaust" to them means something different than to you or me. If I had a nickel for every time I've heard "If only one jew died in the holocaust..." That is why I said: You cannot "disprove" the holocaust per se because it is simply the title given the time and place and total events, both true and false, of that era." It's really about semantics.

There's an old saying: "If nothing changes, then nothing changes."

CHoutle

Postby CHoutle » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:28 am)

Lamprecht:

The Holocaust can be disproven easily, as Hannover pointed out, but the issue comes with people who don't really know what it means. They think "Holocaust" is defined as "the collective suffering of European Jews from the date Hitler became chancellor to the end of WWII" when it is not the case. So the images in their heads that they see (corpses, mass graves, crematoria, deportations, ghettos, etc) are not "denied" by anyone but somehow these things which are not the Holocaust are equated with it, in their minds. And that is where the word "Denier" gets its power in this case, via obfuscation and the equivocation fallacy.

Right. And that is much the same as what I said (or tried to say).

CHoutle

Postby CHoutle » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:50 am)

Hektor:

Half an hour is not going to convince believers, but is sufficient to shatter foundations of their belief.

But getting that half an hour is also what we need to figure out. And even before that, it's figuring out how to get our foot in the door so we can get that half an hour.

CHoutle

Postby CHoutle » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:33 pm)

Hannover:

The claimed '6M murdered Jews, millions of 'others' murdered, & gas chambers' IS the 'holocaust".

Right, all three of those major, fundamental components have been thoroughly debunked, yet the so-called "holocaust" still stands.,

Why?

I believe one of the major reasons is because the term "died in the holocaust" isn't defined as well. In fact, the elastic phrase "died in the holocaust" gives the jews so much wiggle room it makes it nearly impossible to fairly debate the issue. A jew could have died of old age in South Africa in 1940 and it is still referred to as "died in the holocaust." That is a fundamental component of the debate that should never be left to the jews to decide how to use whenever and wherever they feel the need to.

So it isn't enough to define "the holocaust," "died in the holocaust" needs to be defined as well.

Edit:

There is something else I want to ask here (rhetorically) about this:

And that is: Why was the word "holocaust" picked as the title used to describe what allegedly happened during WWII, when the Hebrew word "shoa" means catastrophe?

holocaust
historical
a Jewish sacrificial offering that is burned completely on an altar.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”