Alois Brunner / Georg(e) Fischer

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:21 pm)

To claim that the interview did not happen, however, is stretching it..

Let me clarify. I don't believe I said that the interview didn't happen. I suggested that if an interview did occur, it certainly hasn't been well documented, note the questions I asked about it. And the norm for such matters is the fraudulent use of 'code words' by the Believers.
... it's entirely possible that there *was* an interview, but that the words were intentionally changed so as to make up another meaning...

I agree.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:55 pm)

Ahh, thanks for the clarification. My apologies for misinterpreting your post.

Still, this whole issue is very interesting, especially when it comes to all the unproven claims thrown into books by just about anyone.. as if talking about Nazis would somehow give the book the credibility it "deserves." :roll:

But it's very interesting, and too bad not much research has been done on Brunner's later life.. or has there been any such research that I'm not aware of? I remember when I was in California, they were showing a documentary on some channel about Alois Brunner and the rest of the Nazi "war criminals", and the "Nazi-hunter" Simon liar Wiesenthal.. they were showing photos of Alois Brunner in Damascus. So if they had taken these photos and had enough intelligence reports that indicated his location, why didn't they capture him? This seems to be a mystery.. :? Well, not really a mystery if you think about it for a bit. Like you said, and I totally agree with this, Brunner would've made sure that their lies were exposed.. and the very fact that revisionists were there and would've taken on his case would've been very damning to "holocaust" claims..

But I'm still interested in Brunner's "job" in Syria.. Surely he had done *something* for the Syrian government to pay for his safety & security. I doubt that they would've done it just on the basis of him being a "fugitive." Unless he had a *regular* job there and was paying for his own security.. :?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”