Paul Rassinier's works in english

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Narwa

Paul Rassinier's works in english

Postby Narwa » 3 weeks 4 days ago (Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:49 am)

I'm having trouble finding any literature by Paul Rassinier in english other than "The True Eichmann Trial or the Incorrigible Victors". Are his other works so rare nowdays?
“If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction..”
― Joseph Goebbels

Hieldner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Paul Rassinier's works in english

Postby Hieldner » 3 weeks 4 days ago (Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:53 am)

The Holocaust Story and the Lies of Ulysses is a summary of Rassinier’s most important publications in English
https://www.historiography-project.com/books/19780202-debunking-the-genocide-myth/index.php
»[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained… would preserve the core of an individual soul… The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace… that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology.«—B. Shallcross

Narwa

Re: Paul Rassinier's works in english

Postby Narwa » 2 weeks 3 days ago (Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:28 pm)

Thanks! It's slightly confusing that the same book goes by two different names, as I've come across Debunking The Genocide Myth before but I didn't know that it was a kind of a compilation of Rassinier's books .
“If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction..”
― Joseph Goebbels

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”