attack on A. Butz / how academics control other academics

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

attack on A. Butz / how academics control other academics

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:18 pm)

Here's an attack on Revisionist Arthur Butz of Northwestern University by a keeper of the genocidal Zionist flame. This was sent to the President of Northwestern University.

There's nothing like attacking academics who stray from the mandated judeo-supremacist storyline in order to prevent others from doing likewise.

This letter is interesting in that this Miller character has unwittingly dismissed most of the 'holocaust historians'.... who have no degree in history (i.e. Raoul Hilberg).

Note that Miller gives no specifics as to what is 'ridiculous' in regards to Butz's articles.

Miller has also confirmed what most already know; the so called 'holocau$t' is the road of gold for apartheid Israel and judeo-supremacism in general.

And since this Miller character says he has a PhD in Chemistry, it would be interesting to see him challenge the likes of Germar Rudolf, master Chemist and Revisionist par excellence ( see: http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html ).
Curious that this Believer, Miller, has not written any technical chemistry articles in support of his beliefs. Perhaps he fears being sliced and diced like his brethren, Dr. Richard Green, who was thorougly discredited at this forum; see:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1137
and search Dr. Green using the search function.

Then there's the implication that Butz is aiding and abetting terrorism by 'harming attempts at peace in the Middle East'. The signal is sent that Revisionists are a threat and must be stopped by any means.

It's sleazy actions by the likes of Miller that tell the world that the 'holocaust' story as alleged is a house of cards. They know their arguments cannot stand the light of debate.

Read on, comments invited.

- Hannover

Dear Sir:

I am a Ph.D. recipient in chemistry from NU (1971) and trained in
neurology from 1/76 to 6/79.

I am sending you this email to inform you of a recent publication in Egypt (attachment). The publication cites an article by the notorious Arthur Butz (one of the members of the Northwestern engineering department) alleging the Holocaust never occurred. How he can hide behind the claim of academic freedom when he publishes ridiculous articles outside of his field of expertise is a mystery to me. He has done significant harm to attempts at solving the problems of peace and reconciliation in the Middle East. His writing is being used by the Arab press to substantiate anti-Semitic and anti-Israel policies.

Please inform me of Northwestern's position in regard to Dr. Butz.

Very truly yours,

Michael S. Miller, Ph.D.,M.D.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:59 pm)

Thanks Hannover!

It's so hard to read this bull-s***!! (Millers letter that is)

This whiney-hiney nonsense of Butz inhibiting "peace and reconciliation in the Middle East."

I've just about heard enough about anti-semitism, and those who hide behind it, like this Miller character - just so he can get some love-bites from local academia, clergy, ADL, Bnai-Brith.

I think sometimes that PhD should stand for; "Piled Higher and Deeper"
Last edited by holographic on Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:27 pm)

I guess this Miller character believes that smear is the same thing as science, I'm sure Arthur Butz would disagree.
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:19 pm)

To go after the messenger rather than the message seems to be a favorite technique of many anti-revisionists.

Fred Leuchter, David Irving, Germar Rudolf, Ernst Zündel, and all the others come to mind.

A typical example was a recent posting on the anti-revisionist 3. Reich forum, where a poster listed a couple of items from Irving's "Nuremberg, the Last Battle". Everybody hammered on Irving. The message itself was of no importance.

fge

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:17 pm)

He has done significant harm to attempts at solving the problems of peace and reconciliation in the Middle East

This is real ' chutzpah' !!!

Contrary to what most people believe, academic debate is not a very
gentlemanly affair. There are usually three steps in the proceedings:
1. You challenge your adversaries' thesis using SOLID EVIDENCE and
SOUND REASONING.
2. Your adversaries try to refute you in a like manner.
3. You then tread them into the mud using the same tools described.

However, guess what's missing in the letter of Mr Miller, PhD.
It's more like professional slander.
Last edited by kk on Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:48 pm)

Hilarious is a good word to describe that letter.. Apparently Mr. Miller doesn't know the difference between these two scenarios:

Scenario 1: Person X does something so that Person Y would use it.
Scenario 2: Person X does something. Person Y uses it for his/her agenda.

Solution for Scenario 1: Person X shouldn't do that.
Solution for Scenario 2: Person Y shouldn't do that.

:roll:

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:27 am)

A Master of Engineering from Norway responds.
- H.
Dr Michael S Miller

I was happy to read your mail regarding Professor Arthur Butz and his contribution to revisionism. I am also happy to hear that you have a chemical education.. As a Ph.D in chemistry you might be able to explain why no traces of Cyclon B can be found in the remains of the various crematoriums in Auschwitz Birkenau. As you know Cyclon B contained large quantities of Prussic acid (HCN). This substance will when in contact with iron in concrete form a new substance called (in German) Eisenblau. The Chemical reaction between Prussic acid and Iron and air is as you well know:

HCN + Fe = Fe4(Fe(CN)6)3

One can only find traces of Eisenblau on the outside walls of the house used to delouse bedclothes and clothes, but NOT on the walls and roofs of the building said by the Jews to be the gas-chambers. I am a university educated engineer with more then 30 years experience in building process plants and would be happy for your response to my question: What did the Germans do to nature to abolish nature’s law of combining cyanide and iron?

Dr Miller could it be that the Jews have been lying when they spoke of gassing in the camps?

You know chemistry never lies. Looking forward to your response.

Regards

Randulf Johan Hansen, siv.ing (Master of Engineering from University of Trondheim Norway.)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:00 am)

excerpts from below:
... if one claim proves to be of very low probability (such that it is for practical purposes a zero) then that affects the probability of ALL of the following claims and statements.

The year is 2004. We are not in the Dark Ages of ignorance, superstition, and blind acceptance. We all encourage Dr. Miller to write his thoughts on the subject of the "holocaust."

The author of this letter correctly indentifies the desperate Dr. Miller as being someone who is not interested in truth, but rather "iron-fisted intimidation".
Read on.

- Hannover

courtesy of www.adelaideinstitute.org
Gentlemen All:

I am a high I.Q. octogenarian scholar who has studied, among other subjects, that of the purported "holocaust." These studies began in 1965, thus 39 years ago. During this nearly 40-year study I have weighed the interlocking probabilities of the numerous scenarios involving the persecution of the Jews by the German government of that time, the nature of that persecution, the degree of that persecution, etc. In many cases these interlocking probabilities are mutually dependent, thus, if one claim proves to be of very low probability (such that it is for practical purposes a zero) then that affects the probability of ALL of the following claims and statements.

It does not appear to me that Dr. Miller - whose studies in a subject other than the purported "holocaust" occupied only a few years of time 25 years ago - is not interested in historical research and is not interested in establishing the truth of events occurring in historic time. Rather he is interested in securing "peace" by establishing and maintaining a general consensus on the holocaust stories vigorously promoted by the purported victims themselves. That is hardly the process which would be used in a criminal trial where a "level playing field" had been established préalablement. From my own studies I can state that many of the "holocaust" stories are shot through with errors, contradictions, fabrications, and lies.

Will Dr. Miller please make a scholarly rebuttal to specific points made in the books published privately by Prof Butz instead of simply calling him names? It would appear that Dr. Miller is not appealing to the intellectual side of the subject which would call for further study, but hopes rather for the iron-fisted censorship of Prof. Butz, an intellectual whose research has lead him to the same conclusion as that of other intellectuals, a conclusion that displeases Dr. Miller.

The year is 2004. We are not in the Dark Ages of ignorance, superstition, and blind acceptance. We all encourage Dr. Miller to write his thoughts on the subject of the "holocaust." We do not, however, encourage him to stop the mouths of others with dust.

Yours truly, Henry Ayre, Celtic Hall, Soldotna, Alaska.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”