How Were Jews Supposedly Marked During the Holocaust?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

How Were Jews Supposedly Marked During the Holocaust?

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 3 months 6 days ago (Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:27 pm)

So there is a little known (maybe authentic?) quote which reads as follows:

"Millions of Jews were murdered during the Holocaust
because circumcision marked them as Jews! This must
never happen again! Everyone should be circumcised!"

Pediatrician's wife,
American Academy of Pediatrics Annual Conference
Hyatt-Regency Hotel, Chicago, April 14, 1996

[The pediatrician she spat this out to and a nurse who
heard her (both of whom asked to remain anonymous)
told me this in two separate conversations. The nurse
said there were not enough exclamations points in the
universe to convey the ferocity this woman displayed.
How common is this woman's attitude -- especially
among obstetricians, pediatricians and urologists?]

No matter what you think about the quoted above text, a clear contradiction remains. And that is, the concept that circumcision marked Jews for certain death contradicts the holocaust narrative that yellow stars were used for marking, and subsequent gassing. Think about it. If the Jewish mark of circumcision was used to mark and kill Jews, yellow stars would not be necessary. If the yellow star was used for checking and killing, looking below the belt would not be needed. The star would take care of that instead.

Which of course raises the question, which version is true according to standard holocaust orthodoxy? They contradict each other.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: How Were Jews Supposedly Marked During the Holocaust?

Postby Dresden » 3 months 6 days ago (Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:03 pm)

How were female Jews identified?
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 3 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:29 am)

Dresden wrote:How were female Jews identified?

I see your point. I suppose a more accurate title would be "How Were Male Jews Supposedly Marked During the Holocaust?"

Female Jews, according to pro holocaust people, would be marked with a yellow star, and later sent to camps to be killed.

But my larger argument is that the claim that German soldiers found men, and told them to pull down their pants to check for a circumcision contradicts the need for yellow stars, at least for men.

I suppose you could argue that female Jews would need the star, but male Jews would be marked by their mutilation. But for male Jews, yellow stars combined with a circumcision check is redundant. It simply makes no sense. Why must you mark them, when they are already marked?
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 3 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:10 am)

It's different. People living in Germany were forced to prove their ancestry with the Aryan certificate (Ariernachweis).Circumcision was a Jewish practice but it was not immediately visible. The yellow star was a way for Jews in public to be distinguished from gentiles. There is a long history of Jews being forced to wear something in public (more traditionally, a Jewish hat / judenhut) so that others can distinguish them immediately. See canon 68 of the Fourth Council of the Lateran for a historical example. I am not so sure of a policy of penis inspections going on. There are some stories of Jews pretending to be Germany that were "found out" in this manner, but there are reasons to doubt some of these stories. Example: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7033&p=91672#p91672
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:11 am)

I thought jewish/zionist leaders in Germany approved of the need to be identified different and liked or even came up with the yellow star of david. The idea that a man could be commanded to get his cock out in the middle of a busy street surrounded by those of both sexes going about their business is simply farcical.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”