Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:19 pm)

Wyatt:
Hydrogen cyanide pellets were then dropped into the room and the vents covered. It would take around 15 minutes for death to occur. And after that they would run the ventilation system to remove the gas from the room.


You're ignoring how long it takes for zyclon b pellets to outgas. The Germans had special devices in some delousing chambers to blow hot air on them and speed up the process. Nothing like this is claimed for the alleged gas chambers. All we get is laughable "Kula columns"

Image

The ventilation system was clearly designed for a morgue, and makes no sense in the context of gassings.

From a prior post:

In order to stick to their dumb design, the Nazis even built gas chambers impossible to ventilate. Since hydrogen cyanide is lighter than air, air inputs at the top of a room and air outputs at the bottom of it would have failed to pump hydrogen cyanide out of such a "gas chamber." Such a ventilation system was the best way to keep hydrogen cyanide inside a room…or to pump cold decomposition gases (heavier than air) out of a morgue. Moreover, vents at the bottom of a room would have been often obstructed by the dead bodies of people haphazardly falling everywhere.

Image
"Gas chamber" of Krema II & Krema III at Birkenau

Image

Image

Read more:

The Ventilation Systems of Crematoria II and III in Birkenau
https://codoh.com/library/document/4888/
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9969
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Hannover » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:24 pm)

Wyatt's "death camp" Auschwitz" easily debunked again:

- An "extermination camp" where thousands of Jews chose to stay behind when the Germans left.
- An "extermination camp" where most of the inmates, more thousands, chose to leave WITH the Germans.
- An "extermination camp" where 1,250,000 human remains are supposedly buried, but no one can show us these remains.
- An "extermination camp" where many Jews gave birth.
- An "extermination camp" where the absurdly alleged homicidal 'gas chambers' could not have worked as alleged, as proven repeatedly, scientifically impossible.
- An "extermination camp" where fake 'gas chambers' were "reconstructed" AFTER THE WAR.
- An "extermination camp" where detailed aerial photos of the period show nothing that is alleged to have been happening.
- An "extermination camp" where there are countless Jew "survivors", yet the fake narrative says 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on.'
-An "extermination camp" where so called "survivors" say the most impossible and conflicting things that do not hold up to scrutiny, would be laughed out of a legit court of law.
- Drawn in 'Auschwitz Jews being marched to gas chambers', ON A ROOF. LOL
Image

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

wyatt
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby wyatt » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:25 pm)

Hannover wrote:
wyatt wrote:
Hannover wrote:Wyatt:
Since you believe that the fake pictures depict victims of gassing, please tell us how the alleged gas chambers supposedly worked.

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.


It was a relatively simple operation. In the case of krema 2 and 3. The first purpose designed gas chambers at auschwitz. Jews were unloaded from the train and sorted immediately based on working condition and age. Anybody under the age i believe of 14 was sent to the gas chambers (this changed after the gas chambers were shut down in october 44) as well as anybody the SS on site determined were not work capable.

They were then taken to the krema facility and told on the way they would be taking showers. When they got to the underground dressing room there were hooks with numbers. The sonderkommando told the people to remember their number so they could claim their things after the "Shower". This was of course not enough and sometimes jews would have anxiety attacks and know what was going to happen. And it was the sonderkommandos job to fix that problem.

After this they were undressed and brought into the gas chamber room from a foyer and locked in. Hydrogen cyanide pellets were then dropped into the room and the vents covered. It would take around 15 minutes for death to occur. And after that they would run the ventilation system to remove the gas from the room.

The sonderkommando would then go to work removing bodies. Depending on the load this could take quite some time. Its my estimate that you could maybe get 2 loads a day based on the amount of work needed. So potentially 4000 dead if you go by what is claimed to be the capacity of the room (this of course would not be the exact number due to the difference in shipment numbers). However the real life operating capacity of the gas chamber facility would likely be much lower. Likely 1500 to 2000 a day per that facility and its sister site. Other gas chambers had different capacities. Im speaking only of krema 2 and 3.

- So why are there so many 'under the age of 14' and who were not gassed?
Image
Image
More from a previous post which demolishes your claims:
Below I have posted what the 'holocaust' storyline claims about the alleged gassings at Auschwitz/Birkenau.
I have commented as the story moves along, in essence the claims are simply impossible.

Note that I have also added this model of what the inside of one of the 'gas chambers' is claimed to have looked like at end of an alleged gassing (up to 2000 per batch), an analysis of this model follows my text below.

Image

The two main 'gas chambers at Auschwitz / Birkenau were exactly the same, supposedly in Kremas II & III. So let's play along with the storyline. Up to 2000 Jews were supposedly gassed until dead, then they were supposedly taken via an elevator to the crematorium directly above.

Fact: as seen in the plans, this elevator is hand drawn, and is only 4 ft X 9 ft. How in the world could 2000 Jews have been loaded onto a 4 ft x 9 ft. hand drawn elevator in just a few minutes? Remember, the storyline says that the gassings and resultant cremations were non-stop for much of the period in question.

We supposedly have another batch of 2000 Jews waiting outside, supposedly being tricked into thinking they were about to receive showers. It would have been impossible to disentangle all the supposedly dead Jews and load 2000 of them onto to this postage stamp of an elevator, hoist them by hand up to the crematory 'ovens' in just minutes.
And this repeated process meant that the crematory ovens above would not have been capable of cremating them in the time alleged, which meant a build-up, a backlog occurred.
The storyline even states that the backlog of the to-be-cremated-gassed-Jews required stacking them outside. Once again, the alleged 2000 Jews were outside in full view of this laughable backlog claim, but supposedly they still thought they were getting 'showers'. Of course, timely aerial reconnaissance photos show nothing of the kind.

Furthermore, while the Jews were waiting outside, the storyline says that a SS man with a gas mask climbed upon the roof of the Kremas (only maybe 18 inches, or close to it, above the ground, Kremas II & III were largely underground) and dropped Zyklon-B granules into a container and lowered it down into the 'holes' in the roof, into the morgues which were supposedly converted into a gas chamber. The waiting 2000 Jews would have a clear view of the man on the roof's activity, yet these 2000 Jews were supposedly not concerned and still thought they were going to get innocent showers. The storyline is utterly ridiculous.

We're not done.

The Zyklon-B pesticide granules took/take hours to complete the outgassing of their cyanide load. The storyline says that this same SS man on the roof, supposedly wearing a highly visible gas mask, withdrew the container up from the 'gas chambers' in just minutes. Remember, the Zyklon-B pesticide granules were allegedly dumped and lowered into the 'gas chambers'. And since we know that the Zyklon-B pesticide would have taken hours to finish releasing it's cyanide load we have a situation where anyone in the entire area would have been vulnerable to gassing.
Yes, the storyline also says that there were vents which were used to remove the gas, but then we are still in a situation where the entire area is vulnerable to cyanide. Not to mention that this certainly would have been noticed by the alleged waiting 2000 Jews. And where does this SS man in a gas mask put the outgassing Zyklon-B pesticide granules which he has supposedly withdrawn, which would be releasing cyanide for hours?

The entire, bizarre story is unsustainable with even the slightest scrutiny. It's no wonder why Jewish supremacists trot out senile, lying 'survivors' (who wouldn't have even survived if the tall tales were true) for emotional impact. No wonder that there are Thought Crime laws against examining this absurd process. 'House of cards' is an understatement.

As for it being easy to ventilate, move corpses, clean, bring in the next batch, and generally achieve what is alleged I also suggest:
'ONE PICTURE = 1000 WORDS'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2651
Here's the initial post by ASMarques' in that thread:

"*** THE GREAT GAS CHAMBER TRAFFIC JAM ***

This would be the one picture I would choose for a crash-course in Holocaust awareness for the intelligent young, lest they forget. Much better than collecting millions of buttons, soda tabs etc.

Image

This is the scale model of Krema II in the Auschwitz Museum, apparently placed behind a glass protection in order to prevent the small dolls being stolen by visitors.

Key to the image:

0 - Reflection of the window on the opposite side of the room.

1 - Underground gallery where many hundreds of victims at a time got undressed for the fake showers in room number 2. According to some Holocaust scholars, this gallery is also supposed to have had fake showers installed in it, just to confuse the undressing victims.

2 - Underground gas chamber, called simply "morgue" or "mortuary cellar" in all German documents and blueprints, in order to fool the future generations of scholars looking for the mysteriously vanished Jewish race. This is where many hundreds of victims were gassed at a time, in a round-the-clock mass murder industrial process by Zyklon B, the same product used to preserve human lives by killing lice (unless the witnesses are lying or very, very confused).

3 - Small elevator bringing daily many thousands of gassed corpses from the underground chamber to the crematories at ground level. Known to the fun-loving SS as "The Little Elevator that Could".

4 - Crematory ovens where many thousands of corpses a day were instantly vaporized, without even having to wait for some heat to dissipate before each door opening, contrary to the ovens in your run-of-the-mill crematory. Alas, the technology of the ovens was one of the best kept secrets in the Reich (unless they were ordinary ovens operated by miracle) and no one has been able to duplicate it.

5 - The famous chimneys, producing lots of smoke, contrary to the chimneys on your run-of-the-mill crematory that produce none. This is attributed to the twisted minds of the German guards who attempted to hide their crimes from the curious in the neighbourhood by using dense curtains of artificial smoke.

Now that you know which room is which, don't let anyone distract your gaze away from the image. Picture the gold-mining brigades, struggling through the corpse-scape, trying not to absorb any cyanide residues trapped among the still palpitating bodies, in order to perform their difficult tasks, such as inspecting body orifices, pulling teeth off, smoking cigarettes and eating sandwiches (according to the Höss testimony).

Then comes the most important part. Wait for a few seconds, take a deep breath, and picture the enormous round-the-clock traffic jam at point number 3, during the process of emptying the gas chamber of bodies, through the small elevator room, with or without (as you prefer) the folks next door waiting, soap in hand, for their shower.

Finally, ask your teacher to point the place, any place, where all those typhus dead were deposited while the live folks were being gassed in the gas chamber the Germans called "a morgue".

If you get a satisfactory answer, please let me know."

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."


I already explained in my post that they stopped gassing children in late 44 after himmler ordered gassing operations stopped (after the sonderkommando revolt) . If you pay close attention to the pictures you will notice they are all wearing adult sized inmate clothing. all images of children at auschwitz come from liberation. You can google the images in question and find the dates yourself.

1. I already admitted in my post it would be hard work. But its not anywhere near impossible. The amount of workers they had assigned to each building was actually very large and could easily do this work. The elevator is a choke point and was designed away in the krema 4 and 5 facilities.

2. There was no physical labor backlog. Only an oven backlog. Which is why the gassings were likely never as high as 2000 per gas chamber

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:29 pm)

Hannover, you forgot:

- An "extermination camp" where the nazis destroyed the crematoria to "hide the evidence of mass murder" but left one of the alleged homicidal gas chambers used to murder hundreds of thousands of people 100% intact. A big fat "oops" right there.

Maybe they thought the absurd ventilation system would ensure that nobody thought it was a homicidal gas chamber :lol:


Germans destroyed the crematoria, but left "Gas Chambers" intact
viewtopic.php?t=12617
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:42 pm)

Other reasons why Wyatt's "miniscule cyanide traces found in [alleged] gas chamber means hundreds of thousands were gassed there" argument is bogus:

- The traces were 1000x lower than in the delousing chambers, and not significantly different from random/control samples taken in the camp. The level of traces found is not inconsistent with just routine fumigations

- A small number of bacteria can produce hydrogen cyanide, but HcN has been found to be at least antifungal, possibly able to kill some types of bacteria. Just google "HcN antimicrobial" for some info

- A person who dies from typhus is going to be INFESTED with lice. After death, the diseased lice, will flee the corpse looking for new hosts. Fumigating a room formerly filled with typhus victims makes perfect sense

- The corpses of all dead people were undressed in the undressing room before they were cremated. Lice could have been all over the clothes

- The clothes of people who died of an infectious disease were incinerated, the clothes of all he others were disinfested and reused. It is possible that morgue 1 served as a temporary fumigation chamber early 1943, when several normal disinfestation facilities suffered from a fire and were out of service.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

wyatt
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby wyatt » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:43 pm)

Hannover wrote:Wyatt's "death camp" Auschwitz" easily debunked again:

- An "extermination camp" where thousands of Jews chose to stay behind when the Germans left.
- An "extermination camp" where most of the inmates, more thousands, chose to leave WITH the Germans.
- An "extermination camp" where 1,250,000 human remains are supposedly buried, but no one can show us these remains.
- An "extermination camp" where many Jews gave birth.
- An "extermination camp" where the absurdly alleged homicidal 'gas chambers' could not have worked as alleged, as proven repeatedly, scientifically impossible.
- An "extermination camp" where fake 'gas chambers' were "reconstructed" AFTER THE WAR.
- An "extermination camp" where detailed aerial photos of the period show nothing that is alleged to have been happening.
- An "extermination camp" where there are countless Jew "survivors", yet the fake narrative says 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on.'
-An "extermination camp" where so called "survivors" say the most impossible and conflicting things that do not hold up to scrutiny, would be laughed out of a legit court of law.
- Drawn in 'Auschwitz Jews being marched to gas chambers', ON A ROOF. LOL
Image

- Hannover

1. Where were they supposed to go?
2. I thought they stayed in the camp?
3. The vistula river and the fields surrounding the camp. They were not buried. Unlike the reinhard camps. Every jew at auschwitz was burned and dumped.
4. You seem to think that because the labor camp existed there could not have been extermination facilities for incoming people. Very small brained. Especially when you know the germans used slave labor.
5. No i mean everything about the scientific arguments pans out. It works.
6. It was actually reconstructed before the war ended. krema 1 was a test bed for gassings , then turned into a air raid shelter/office. Russians then returned it to its "gas chamber" configuration"
7.I mean there is literally this recon photograph showing 500+ person groups being marched into the krema 2-3 facility. (left side , south marching north and left side north marching towards the tree near the road)
1_25Aug44_Krema23.gif
1_25Aug44_Krema23.gif (276.1 KiB) Viewed 346 times

8. It was a labor camp of course there were survivors. They had to work in the factory.
9. People saying conflicting things doesnt mean something didnt happen. There are firefighters who claim they heard explosions on 911 but that goes against the fact that if they demolished the buildings everyone on the island would have heard the blasts.

wyatt
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby wyatt » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:51 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:Other reasons why Wyatt's "miniscule cyanide traces found in [alleged] gas chamber means hundreds of thousands were gassed there" argument is bogus:

- THe traces were 1000x lower than in the delousing chambers, and not significantly different from random/control samples taken in the camp

- A small number of bacteria can produce hydrogen cyanide, but HcN has been found to be at least antifungal, possibly able to kill some types of bacteria. Just google "HcN antimicrobial" for some info

- A person who dies from typhus is going to be INFESTED with lice. After death, the diseased lice, will flee the corpse looking for new hosts. Fumigating a room formerly filled with typhus victims makes perfect sense

- The corpses of all dead people were undressed in the undressing room before they were cremated. Lice could have been all over the clothes

- The clothes of people who died of an infectious disease were incinerated, the clothes of all he others were disinfested and reused. It is possible that morgue 1 served as a temporary fumigation chamber early 1943, when several normal disinfestation facilities suffered from a fire and were out of service.

1. his samples were consistent with the building being used for gassing. Not for fumigation which requires 10,000x the PPI concentrations. It takes like 60,000 ppi of hydrogen cyanide to kill lice. Only around 180 ppi to kill a human in 10 minutes. This is the science he doesnt bring up in his report. This is why i laugh at people who claim germar rudolf debunked auschwitz when he literally broke the law to prove without bias that gassings took place at these facilities with science he didnt even understand.

2. this is irrelevant

3. It wasnt a fumigation room. If it was it would have had much higher concentration of HCN and the buildings outsides would have been stained blue. Auschwitz had a very complex steam based fumigation center just a few hundred meters away.
krema sauna.jpg


4. Why bring them underground to undress them? The design of krema 2-3 does not match at all what actual disinfection centers looked like. The amount of ovens is also monumentally larger per building then camps without killing facilities. Krema 2 had 14 ovens. Typhus was bad in 1943 but it wasnt "we need 14 permenent ovens" bad.

5.See 3

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9969
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Hannover » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:22 pm)

Wyatt said:
"
I already explained in my post that they stopped gassing children in late 44 after himmler ordered gassing operations stopped (after the sonderkommando revolt) . If you pay close attention to the pictures you will notice they are all wearing adult sized inmate clothing. all images of children at auschwitz come from liberation. You can google the images in question and find the dates yourself.

1. I already admitted in my post it would be hard work. But its not anywhere near impossible. The amount of workers they had assigned to each building was actually very large and could easily do this work. The elevator is a choke point and was designed away in the krema 4 and 5 facilities.

2. There was no physical labor backlog. Only an oven backlog. Which is why the gassings were likely never as high as 2000 per gas chamber

- Please show us this "Himmler order".

- There were children galore all during the alleged extermination period of those "under 14:"
https://www.brighteon.com/5995936769001

You're in denial of the story you're trying to defend, 2000 were in fact claimed to have been gassed per batch.

I notice that you dodged most of what I posted. That is not acceptable here. Please answer my challenges.
They are here for all to see. No dodging.

I will list your dodges and expect you to respond.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:30 pm)

wyatt wrote:1. his samples were consistent with the building being used for gassing.

Incorrect. Germar found:
0 – 7 ppm of cyanide in the "Homicidal gas chambers"
0 – 1.6 ppm of cyanide in the controls
1,770 – 9,570 ppm inside of the delousing chambers
150 – 7,350 ppm outside of the delousing chambers (which were not directly exposed to Zyclon-B)

As you can clearly see, the quantity of cyanide found in the alleged 'Homicidal gas chambers' does not significantly differ from the controls.

Image
Rudolf: "In the following table I have listed the factors affecting the formation of Prussian Blue both for an interior wall of the delousing chamber of building 5a in Birkenau (left), and of the alleged homicidal gas chamber of Krematorium II in Birkenau (right). The first data row gives the actual result of the analyses for total cyanide of samples taken from these walls. The right column shows approximate factors linking both premises' tendency to form Prussian Blue. The resulting factor in fact indicates that similar amounts of Prussian Blue should be expected in both locations."

Not for fumigation which requires 10,000x the PPI concentrations. It takes like 60,000 ppi of hydrogen cyanide to kill lice. Only around 180 ppi to kill a human in 10 minutes.

We are not talking about "a human" we are talking about THOUSANDS at one time. Show me the calculations for killing every human. You're using a calculation to kill ALL of the lice in a room, versus the amount needed to kill just one person out of allegedly thousands. That's quite disingenuous.

Also HcN in the form of Zyclon-B pellets outgas slowly. You ignored the device I posted, why? The pellets would have still been outgassing by the time the alleged gassings were over, meaning they would have had to use an enormous amount of Zyclon-B and be ready to take the bodies out before the pellets were done out-gassing.

Additionally your "180 ppm" figure is bogus.

Richard Green and the Toxicology of Auschwitz
viewtopic.php?t=7664

This is the science he doesnt bring up in his report. This is why i laugh at people who claim germar rudolf debunked auschwitz when he literally broke the law to prove without bias that gassings took place at these facilities with science he didnt even understand.

You're the one that doesn't understand, actually. See my explanation above. Show me the calculations where you figured out how much Zyclon-B is needed to kill THOUSANDS of people at one time.

The fact that he broke the law is irrelevant and only shows how unjust the laws are. It's a totally meaningless, pathetic argument. We know Germar Rudolf was imprisoned for his expert report. If they could have debunked it instead, they would have.
Anyway, Rudolf does in fact discuss the concentrations of Zyclon-B needed to kill humans in chapter #7 of his report, entitled "Zyklon B for the Killing of Human Beings"

It's clearly you, not Germar (a certified chemist) who doesn't understand the science :lol: (unless you're using deceptive arguments on purpose)

3. It wasnt a fumigation room. If it was it would have had much higher concentration of HCN and the buildings outsides would have been stained blue.

Wrong. I didn't claim it was a "fumigation room" stop distorting my words, please. I merely suggested that it was a room that was fumigated a handful of times, just like the barracks.

What is your explanation for why the Majdanek "alleged homicidal gas chambers" have blue staining due to Zyclon-B usage? What was so special about them? Fewer were allegedly killed in Majdanek gas chambers than at Auschwitz. So why would there be blue stains in the Majdanek homicidal gas chambers used to kill humans, but not at Auschwitz? "Deniers" claim it was just a delousing chamber.

The claim that a building would have been totally blue stained and having significantly higher concentrations of HcN after just a few fumigations, when the delousing chambers were used regularly, is simply dishonest. You have no basis for this claim, you're just appealing to yourself as an authority when you're clearly not one.

Auschwitz had a very complex steam based fumigation center just a few hundred meters away. krema sauna.jpg

Sounds great. Was it portable? If they wanted to fumigate the morgue, would they have used steam? How?
Are you denying that at Auschwitz they used Zyclon-B to delouse and fumigate clothing? Yes or No?
I don't see the issue with having multiple methods.

4. Why bring them underground to undress them?

I don't really see the issue. Why not?

The design of krema 2-3 does not match at all what actual disinfection centers looked like

Why would they? Nobody claimed they were disinfection chambers. I said that it's quite plausible that they experienced a handful of routine fumigations just like the barracks, and many other parts of the camp. It's not hard to understand.

The amount of ovens is also monumentally larger per building then camps without killing facilities. Krema 2 had 14 ovens. Typhus was bad in 1943 but it wasnt "we need 14 permenent ovens" bad.

There were no camps with "killing facilities" as you claim.
Auschwitz was the largest camp (actually it was a system of camps) so it's not surprising that there would be the largest number of ovens.

And 14 ovens is not a whole lot, since it takes about an hour to cremate a body. It's better to have more than enough than not enough.
Image

5.See 3

It is not irrelevant at all. The extremely low quantities of Zyclon-B found in the alleged "Homicidal gas chambers" is consistent with a room temporarily used for fumigations, but not consistent with one constantly exposed to Zyclon-B. You can't even argue that "Homicidal gas chambers would never produce blue staining" unless you deny that the alleged 'homicidal gas chamber' at Majdanek was not used to murder Jews. And then, explain why it has blue staining despite fewer people being murdered there compared to the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz.

Bischoff wrote on 9 January 1943 a letter to Kammler about the "Hygienic Installations in the K.L. and K.G.L. Auschwitz" listing all desinfestation- and delousing installations available. There were five in KL Auschwitz and four in KGL Birkenau. (RGVA, 502-1-332, S. 46-46a)

During the following days, many of them failed due to fires: the hot air apparatus designed by Topf in Block 1 of the main camp, the hot air apparatus made by Hochheim in the desinfestation barracks for men and women, i.e. the delousing barracks BW 5a and 5b, and finally the hot air delousing equipment for the "army desinfestation installation". (Bischoff-Brief »an den Kommandanten des KL Auschwitz - SS-Obersturmbannführer Höß« vom 18. Januar 1943. RGVA, 502-1-28, S. 256-258. )
Last edited by Lamprecht on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1675
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Moderator » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:32 pm)

Wyatt:
As was mentioned correctly, you are clearly not responding to the vast majority of points put to you.
Please respond to each one, specifically.
If you know what you are talking about that should be easy, in fact you should welcome it.
Please review our basic guidelines which you agreed to.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

wyatt
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby wyatt » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:37 pm)

Hannover wrote:Wyatt said:
"
I already explained in my post that they stopped gassing children in late 44 after himmler ordered gassing operations stopped (after the sonderkommando revolt) . If you pay close attention to the pictures you will notice they are all wearing adult sized inmate clothing. all images of children at auschwitz come from liberation. You can google the images in question and find the dates yourself.

1. I already admitted in my post it would be hard work. But its not anywhere near impossible. The amount of workers they had assigned to each building was actually very large and could easily do this work. The elevator is a choke point and was designed away in the krema 4 and 5 facilities.

2. There was no physical labor backlog. Only an oven backlog. Which is why the gassings were likely never as high as 2000 per gas chamber

- Please show us this "Himmler order".

- There were children galore all during the alleged extermination period of those "under 14:"
https://www.brighteon.com/5995936769001

You're in denial of the story you're trying to defend, 2000 were in fact claimed to have been gassed per batch.

I notice that you dodged most of what I posted. That is not acceptable here. Please answer my challenges.
They are here for all to see. No dodging.

I will list your dodges and expect you to respond.

- Hannover

1. Himmler ordered the ending of gassings after the october uprising that destroyed krema 4. I dont understand why deniers believe there exists some written letters detailing genocide when all of these orders were secret reich matters which were delivered by oral couriers or by the man himself.

2. that video doesnt really refute anything I said. babies being born would be normal in a labor camp as would children. You seem to be under the impression that workers had their children torn from their wombs and tossed into gas chambers. That seems like a recipe for rebellion. The reality is once the gassings started in 43 all ARRIVING children were gassed. Any images you see of children at auschwitz were likely at liberation or exceptions. the clue here is that of a population of 140 some thousand prisoners only 3000 babies were born in a 4-5 year period.

3. Im not in denial i just go by evidence and realism. Witness testimony is only useful if it is backed up by documents or other evidence. In the case of "2000" being gassed at a time per gas chamber. There simply is no evidence other than some witness testimony. Especially when we have this document showing the cremation capacity of just one facility being around 1400
krema burn body estimate.jpg
. Which means if they did 2 gassings that day the groups would have been just over 600 a piece.

4. I didnt dodge. You posted somebody elses work im not responding to that.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:57 pm)

wyatt wrote:I already explained in my post that they stopped gassing children in late 44 after himmler ordered gassing operations stopped (after the sonderkommando revolt) . If you pay close attention to the pictures you will notice they are all wearing adult sized inmate clothing. all images of children at auschwitz come from liberation. You can google the images in question and find the dates yourself.

There is no Himmler order of such a thing. Please post it

1. I already admitted in my post it would be hard work. But its not anywhere near impossible. The amount of workers they had assigned to each building was actually very large and could easily do this work. The elevator is a choke point and was designed away in the krema 4 and 5 facilities.

What is 'impossible' is that they would have truly used such an absurd methodology, and somehow caused all of the physical evidence to magically disappear.

2. There was no physical labor backlog. Only an oven backlog. Which is why the gassings were likely never as high as 2000 per gas chamber

Why are you calling the "eyewitnesses" liars then? :lol:

Of course, you accept many "eyewitness" testimonies of homicidal gassings are absolutely fraudulent, don't you? You just claim that some of the eyewitness testimonies of homicidal gassings (something only a small minority of survivors claim) are lies.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

wyatt
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby wyatt » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:02 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
wyatt wrote:1. his samples were consistent with the building being used for gassing.

Incorrect. Germar found:
0 – 7 ppm of cyanide in the "Homicidal gas chambers"
0 – 1.6 ppm of cyanide in the controls
1,770 – 9,570 ppm inside of the delousing chambers
150 – 7,350 ppm outside of the delousing chambers (which were not directly exposed to Zyclon-B)

As you can clearly see, the quantity of cyanide found in the alleged 'Homicidal gas chambers' does not significantly differ from the controls.

Image
Rudolf: "In the following table I have listed the factors affecting the formation of Prussian Blue both for an interior wall of the delousing chamber of building 5a in Birkenau (left), and of the alleged homicidal gas chamber of Krematorium II in Birkenau (right). The first data row gives the actual result of the analyses for total cyanide of samples taken from these walls. The right column shows approximate factors linking both premises' tendency to form Prussian Blue. The resulting factor in fact indicates that similar amounts of Prussian Blue should be expected in both locations."

Not for fumigation which requires 10,000x the PPI concentrations. It takes like 60,000 ppi of hydrogen cyanide to kill lice. Only around 180 ppi to kill a human in 10 minutes.

We are not talking about "a human" we are talking about THOUSANDS at one time. Show me the calculations for killing every human. You're using a calculation to kill ALL of the lice in a room, versus the amount needed to kill just one person out of allegedly thousands. That's quite disingenuous.

Also HcN in the form of Zyclon-B pellets outgas slowly. You ignored the device I posted, why? The pellets would have still been outgassing by the time the alleged gassings were over, meaning they would have had to use an enormous amount of Zyclon-B and be ready to take the bodies out before the pellets were done out-gassing.

Additionally your "180 ppm" figure is bogus.

Richard Green and the Toxicology of Auschwitz
viewtopic.php?t=7664

This is the science he doesnt bring up in his report. This is why i laugh at people who claim germar rudolf debunked auschwitz when he literally broke the law to prove without bias that gassings took place at these facilities with science he didnt even understand.

You're the one that doesn't understand, actually. See my explanation above. Show me the calculations where you figured out how much Zyclon-B is needed to kill THOUSANDS of people at one time.

The fact that he broke the law is irrelevant and only shows how unjust the laws are. It's a totally meaningless, pathetic argument. We know Germar Rudolf was imprisoned for his expert report. If they could have debunked it instead, they would have.
Anyway, Rudolf does in fact discuss the concentrations of Zyclon-B needed to kill humans in chapter #7 of his report, entitled "Zyklon B for the Killing of Human Beings"

It's clearly you, not Germar (a certified chemist) who doesn't understand the science :lol: (unless you're using deceptive arguments on purpose)

3. It wasnt a fumigation room. If it was it would have had much higher concentration of HCN and the buildings outsides would have been stained blue.

Wrong. I didn't claim it was a "fumigation room" stop distorting my words, please. I merely suggested that it was a room that was fumigated a handful of times, just like the barracks.

What is your explanation for why the Majdanek "alleged homicidal gas chambers" have blue staining due to Zyclon-B usage? What was so special about them? Fewer were allegedly killed in Majdanek gas chambers than at Auschwitz. So why would there be blue stains in the Majdanek homicidal gas chambers used to kill humans, but not at Auschwitz? "Deniers" claim it was just a delousing chamber.

The claim that a building would have been totally blue stained and having significantly higher concentrations of HcN after just a few fumigations, when the delousing chambers were used regularly, is simply dishonest. You have no basis for this claim, you're just appealing to yourself as an authority when you're clearly not one.

Auschwitz had a very complex steam based fumigation center just a few hundred meters away. krema sauna.jpg

Sounds great. Was it portable? If they wanted to fumigate the morgue, would they have used steam? How?
Are you denying that at Auschwitz they used Zyclon-B to delouse and fumigate clothing? Yes or No?
I don't see the issue with having multiple methods.

4. Why bring them underground to undress them?

I don't really see the issue. Why not?

The design of krema 2-3 does not match at all what actual disinfection centers looked like

Why would they? Nobody claimed they were disinfection chambers. I said that it's quite plausible that they experienced a handful of routine fumigations just like the barracks, and many other parts of the camp. It's not hard to understand.

The amount of ovens is also monumentally larger per building then camps without killing facilities. Krema 2 had 14 ovens. Typhus was bad in 1943 but it wasnt "we need 14 permenent ovens" bad.

There were no camps with "killing facilities" as you claim.
Auschwitz was the largest camp (actually it was a system of camps) so it's not surprising that there would be the largest number of ovens.

And 14 ovens is not a whole lot, since it takes about an hour to cremate a body. It's better to have more than enough than not enough.
Image

5.See 3

It is not irrelevant at all. The extremely low quantities of Zyclon-B found in the alleged "Homicidal gas chambers" is consistent with a room temporarily used for fumigations, but not consistent with one constantly exposed to Zyclon-B. You can't even argue that "Homicidal gas chambers would never produce blue staining" unless you deny that the alleged 'homicidal gas chamber' at Majdanek was not used to murder Jews. And then, explain why it has blue staining despite fewer people being murdered there compared to the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz.

Bischoff wrote on 9 January 1943 a letter to Kammler about the "Hygienic Installations in the K.L. and K.G.L. Auschwitz" listing all desinfestation- and delousing installations available. There were five in KL Auschwitz and four in KGL Birkenau. (RGVA, 502-1-332, S. 46-46a)

During the following days, many of them failed due to fires: the hot air apparatus designed by Topf in Block 1 of the main camp, the hot air apparatus made by Hochheim in the desinfestation barracks for men and women, i.e. the delousing barracks BW 5a and 5b, and finally the hot air delousing equipment for the "army desinfestation installation". (Bischoff-Brief »an den Kommandanten des KL Auschwitz - SS-Obersturmbannführer Höß« vom 18. Januar 1943. RGVA, 502-1-28, S. 256-258. )


Germar finding 7ppm on a hulk of a ruin that has been exposed to rain for decades is actually EXACTLY the kind of stuff that proves what im talking about. Like i said. He found only around 9000 on actual delousing buildings. Yet we know the science says the atmoshperic environments inside is in the 10s of thousands of PPI. 60,000 if i remember correctly.

1. Yes 180ppi is an atmospheric measurement. Meaning parts per million in the atmosphere. That means if the air is has a concentration of hydrogen cyanide that is 180ppi it kills everyone exposed to that atmosphere no matter how many are there breathing it since its a gross measure of the make up of the air , not an actual quantity. You lack understanding of chemistry and so did germar. the truth is had he taking measurements that were much higher. he might have had an argument. But instead he forensically proved the holocaust at auschwitz by showing a massively above background reading of cyanide in a place that wasnt supposed to have any. Sideswiping that and saying "oh it must have been fumigated a few times" is silly.

2. No if the building was used to kill lice it would have been stained blue. Not only do they use massively higher concentrations of HCN. But they leave it in there for days. Brick is pourous and that is the reason the outsides are stained as well.

3. "outgassing" this is silly. The canisters are literally labeled "poison gas only to be handled by a professional". The idea there is some slow burn reaction when these are designed for near industrial scale pesticide use is hilarious. The reality is 5 cans of zyklon can reach 300ppm in the room described in around 12 minutes. if the chamber is ABOVE freezing. which is likely since the building is a giant krematoria.

wyatt
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby wyatt » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:09 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
wyatt wrote:I already explained in my post that they stopped gassing children in late 44 after himmler ordered gassing operations stopped (after the sonderkommando revolt) . If you pay close attention to the pictures you will notice they are all wearing adult sized inmate clothing. all images of children at auschwitz come from liberation. You can google the images in question and find the dates yourself.

There is no Himmler order of such a thing. Please post it

1. I already admitted in my post it would be hard work. But its not anywhere near impossible. The amount of workers they had assigned to each building was actually very large and could easily do this work. The elevator is a choke point and was designed away in the krema 4 and 5 facilities.

What is 'impossible' is that they would have truly used such an absurd methodology, and somehow caused all of the physical evidence to magically disappear.

2. There was no physical labor backlog. Only an oven backlog. Which is why the gassings were likely never as high as 2000 per gas chamber

Why are you calling the "eyewitnesses" liars then? :lol:

Of course, you accept many "eyewitness" testimonies of homicidal gassings are absolutely fraudulent, don't you? You just claim that some of the eyewitness testimonies of homicidal gassings (something only a small minority of survivors claim) are lies.

There was a himmler order. Because all gassings stopped in october. Only himmler had the authority to do that. Its called deduction. There is also hoess saying this in his open court testimony.

Its not impossible. Its actually very efficient. Auschwitz swallowed around a million lives. Had they started killing jews in 1940 with this method all of the jews of europe and other conquered areas would be dead. They only had around 1 year of extermination before the german army was crippled and they needed to hide their crimes (which they did extremely effectively in the east with one exception)

I didnt say eyewitnesses were liars. I said eyewitnesses can only be backed up with other evidence or other eyewitnesses saying the exact same thing. In regards to the gas chambers. Only a small group of people on earth qualify to be actual witnesses and these were the sonderkommando. Some jewish guy who was a laboror at the camp saying "they electricuted my uncles penis with a flying gold eagle" doesnt mean the holocaust didnt happen because he is full of shit. The reality of auschwitz is they were extremely segregated from the killing centers. All they heard was rumors. It was only the resistance that knew 100% what was going on

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Wyatt, Twitter and his "photo" as proof of mass extermination at Auschwitz:

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:20 pm)

wyatt wrote:"fake photo"

lol the "rubber armed jew" is a photoshop.

Here is the scanned high resolution photograph of the original print.


A cropped version of Wyatt's picture, unedited
Image

Blown up 300% and increased brightness and contrast:
Image

Just contrast:
Image

Still looks like spaghetti to me

Although it doesn't disprove the "Holocaust deniers" anyway. According to "Deniers" hundreds of thosuands perished in the camps, with Auschwitz as the worst of all.

In comparison to the image posted by Hannover:

Image
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests