Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
wyatt
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 pm

Re: Wyatt, Twitter and his "photo" as proof of mass extermination at Auschwitz:

Postby wyatt » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:51 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
wyatt wrote:"fake photo"

lol the "rubber armed jew" is a photoshop.

Here is the scanned high resolution photograph of the original print.


A cropped version of Wyatt's picture, unedited
Image

Blown up 300% and increased brightness and contrast:
Image

Just contrast:
Image

Still looks like spaghetti to me

Although it doesn't disprove the "Holocaust deniers" anyway. According to "Deniers" hundreds of thosuands perished in the camps, with Auschwitz as the worst of all.

In comparison to the image posted by Hannover:

Image

the images are not even roughly comparable and you can see the one hannover posted is edited. Just give it up

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1675
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Moderator » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:03 pm)

OK Wyatt, reality check:

You repeatedly said there was 'a Himmler order to stop gassings', you have been challenged to show it, you have not.
Please do so. See guidelines.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:18 pm)

wyatt wrote:Germar finding 7ppm on a hulk of a ruin that has been exposed to rain for decades is actually EXACTLY the kind of stuff that proves what im talking about. Like i said. He found only around 9000 on actual delousing buildings. Yet we know the science says the atmoshperic environments inside is in the 10s of thousands of PPI. 60,000 if i remember correctly.

The exposure to rain is quite irrelevant since the cyanide bonds with iron inside the masonry. It's not going away.
The enormous level of traces on the outside of the delousing building proves this, along with what we already know about prussian blue/iron cyanide.

1. Yes 180ppi is an atmospheric measurement. Meaning parts per million in the atmosphere. That means if the air is has a concentration of hydrogen cyanide that is 180ppi it kills everyone exposed to that atmosphere no matter how many are there breathing it since its a gross measure of the make up of the air , not an actual quantity.

Nice job ignoring the fact that the "180ppi" claim is utterly bogus. And additionally you are completely incorrect.
They would need to use additional Zyclon-B so that the levels in the air could increase rapidly. I will go over that below.

You lack understanding of chemistry and so did germar. the truth is had he taking measurements that were much higher. he might have had an argument. But instead he forensically proved the holocaust at auschwitz by showing a massively above background reading of cyanide in a place that wasnt supposed to have any. Sideswiping that and saying "oh it must have been fumigated a few times" is silly.

Who says it wasn't supposed to have any? And how is it silly? And it wasn't "Massively above background reading" it was not significantly different from the controls. You're not making any sense whatsoever.

The reality is that an alleged "Homicidal gas chamber" at Majdanek has blue staining and thus massive levels of iron cyanide residue. An alleged homicidal gas chamber at Auschwitz that was totally left intact has no blue staining. Please explain why fewer people were gassed at Majdanek and yet there are massive blue stains on the walls, but there is negligible iron cyanide residue in the alleged homicidal gas chamber walls at Auschwitz.

2. No if the building was used to kill lice it would have been stained blue. Not only do they use massively higher concentrations of HCN. But they leave it in there for days. Brick is pourous and that is the reason the outsides are stained as well.

Both are porous.
From The Rudolf Report:
"DIN 4108, part 3 to 5, deals with diffusion of steam into building materials. The most important coefficient for building materials is the so-called coefficient of diffusion resistance; this is a dimensionless number indicating, how much longer the diffusion of steam takes to penetrate a layer of certain materials compared to the time it takes to diffuse through the same layer of still air. This coefficient is valid not only for water vapor, but also for gaseous hydrogen cyanide as well as for any other gas. In the list of 100 different building materials compiled in DIN 4108 part 4, one can find lime and cement mortar with diffusion resistances from 15 to 35, in which case the resistance grows with increasing cement content, for gypsum plaster, the coefficient is 10, for brick walls 5 to 10, for glass wool mats it is 1. That means, if a gas diffuses through a layer of still air with a speed of 1 cm per second, it does take 15 to 35 seconds to diffuse through a 1 cm thick layer of lime or cement mortar and 5 to 10 seconds to diffuse just as deep into a brick wall. (I am grateful to Mr. C.H. Christmann for this reference.) In this regard, compare also the analysis about the porosity of masonry, graph 7, p. 183."

Graph 7:
Image

It does't take long for the Zyclon-B to penetrate the walls, your argument is bogus. You have your conclusion formed and you just make baseless excuses for it, rather than providing actual, verifiable facts/data to support your claims.

3. "outgassing" this is silly. The canisters are literally labeled "poison gas only to be handled by a professional". The idea there is some slow burn reaction when these are designed for near industrial scale pesticide use is hilarious. The reality is 5 cans of zyklon can reach 300ppm in the room described in around 12 minutes. if the chamber is ABOVE freezing. which is likely since the building is a giant krematoria.


You're not making one bit of sense. The alleged "Homicidal gas chambers" being underground were colder, but even then your figures were literally just pulled out of your butt. And it wasn't a "giant krematoria" :lol:

Zyklon B releases its hydrogen cyanide only very slowly, about 10% in the first 10 min

Germar Rudolf:
It is obvious that the killing times reported by the alleged eye witnesses of mass gassings with Zyklon B in Auschwitz and elsewhere, which are similar or shorter than those in U.S. executions, would have required similar concentrations as applied in the U.S. executions (0,3%-1%). As a matter of fact, Zyklon B releases its hydrogen cyanide only very slowly, about 10% in the first 10 min.[38] Furthermore, since there was obviously no appliance to distribute the poison gas quickly all over the entire room, more minutes would have passed before all victims would have been surrounded by high concentration of hydrogen cyanide (even those standing in the corners of the room). We must therefore assume that the minimum amount of Zyklon B to be introduced in these rooms would have been in the order of magnitude of ten times the amount normally used for delousing procedures, in order to reach a similar concentration already in the first 5 to 10 minutes of the execution even in the hindmost corner of that room.[39] This would have been the only way to make sure that all victims in such a room would have been killed in the first 10 minutes after the Zyklon B had started releasing its poison.
...
[38] Cf. R. Irmscher, "Nochmals: 'Die Einsatzfähigkeit der Blausäure bei tiefen Temperaturen'", Zeitschrift für hygienische Zoologie und Schädlingsbekämpfung, 1942, p. 35f.; we assume an average temperature of the Zyklon B carrier material (gypsum) of not more than 20°C (most likely the carrier would have been colder due to cold floors and energy loss during evaporation) and a rel. humidity of roughly 100% (cold, damp basement filled with humans); for more details see Wolfgang Lambrecht, "Zyklon B – eine Ergänzung", Vierteljahreshefte für freie Geschichtsforschung 1(1) (1997), pp. 2-5 http://www.vho.org/VffG/1997/1/Lambrecht1.html.

[39] Order of magnitude means: roughly in the range of factor 3 to 30 (100,5 to 101,5). I don't give more exact data because our knowledge about the actual environmental conditions are not accurate enough.

And I posted the device used in the delousing chambers that blew hot air on the Zyclon-B pellets to make them outgas faster. Why would such a contraption be needed in the delousing chambers, if, as you said, "they leave it in there for days"?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:27 pm)

wyatt wrote:There was a himmler order. Because all gassings stopped in october. Only himmler had the authority to do that. Its called deduction. There is also hoess saying this in his open court testimony.

Refer to: viewtopic.php?t=12722


Its not impossible. Its actually very efficient. Auschwitz swallowed around a million lives. Had they started killing jews in 1940 with this method all of the jews of europe and other conquered areas would be dead. They only had around 1 year of extermination before the german army was crippled and they needed to hide their crimes (which they did extremely effectively in the east with one exception)

Totally baseless claims. It was not at all efficeint, as demonstration.
As for your alleged "exception" please make a different thread on that

I didnt say eyewitnesses were liars. I said eyewitnesses can only be backed up with other evidence or other eyewitnesses saying the exact same thing.

You didn't say it, but you believe that many were, unless you're claiming that Jews were gassed at Buchenwald, Bergen Belsen, and Dachau? Do you believe that, or are they liars?

Even a Jewish Yad Vashem archives director, historian and Auschwitz survivor admits most testimony is "unreliable"

In regards to the gas chambers. Only a small group of people on earth qualify to be actual witnesses and these were the sonderkommando. Some jewish guy who was a laboror at the camp saying "they electricuted my uncles penis with a flying gold eagle" doesnt mean the holocaust didnt happen because he is full of shit. The reality of auschwitz is they were extremely segregated from the killing centers. All they heard was rumors. It was only the resistance that knew 100% what was going on

And yet the sonderkommando make absurd, contradictory claims.
Please make a new thread on any "Sonderkommando" testimony you think is accurate.

And if they only heard "rumors" why do various non-Sonderkommando Jews claim to have witnessed gassings, or to have experienced/survived them? Are they lying?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

wyatt
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby wyatt » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:28 pm)

Like I said. You really dont know anything about science or chemistry. Which is why all these guys went to jail and got humiliated in court.
krema zyklon calculations.png


Zyklon B is EXTREMELY reactive.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:34 pm)

wyatt wrote:1. Himmler ordered the ending of gassings after the october uprising that destroyed krema 4. I dont understand why deniers believe there exists some written letters detailing genocide when all of these orders were secret reich matters which were delivered by oral couriers or by the man himself.

See: viewtopic.php?t=12722

2. that video doesnt really refute anything I said. babies being born would be normal in a labor camp as would children. You seem to be under the impression that workers had their children torn from their wombs and tossed into gas chambers.

Such things are alleged, and no more credible than any other "Homicidal gas chamber" testimony.

The reality is once the gassings started in 43 all ARRIVING children were gassed. Any images you see of children at auschwitz were likely at liberation or exceptions. the clue here is that of a population of 140 some thousand prisoners only 3000 babies were born in a 4-5 year period.
There's no proof of any children being gassed. You couldn't name one, with proof, if your life depended on it

3. Im not in denial i just go by evidence and realism. Witness testimony is only useful if it is backed up by documents or other evidence. In the case of "2000" being gassed at a time per gas chamber. There simply is no evidence other than some witness testimony.

There is no document ordering Zyclon-B be used for criminal purpose. Period.
So none of this "witness testimony" of homicidal gas chambers is "backed up by documents"

You talk about "testimony is only good if it's backed by documents" but then whenever you have no documents to substantiate it (and in fact, the documents refute you) you just say they were destroyed. This sort of circular "logic" is commonly used by conspiracy theorists such as yourself.

Especially when we have this document showing the cremation capacity of just one facility being around 1400 krema burn body estimate.jpg. Which means if they did 2 gassings that day the groups would have been just over 600 a piece.

A crude forgery that you have failed to explain various grammatical errors and other absurdities for:

Bischoff Letter Dated June 28th 1943 and Krema 4
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12164#p93718
Last edited by Lamprecht on Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:22 pm)

wyatt wrote:Like I said. You really dont know anything about science or chemistry. Which is why all these guys went to jail

That has absolutely nothing to do with it at all. "Holocaust denial" is a crime in those places

and got humiliated in court.

Where did Germar Rudolf get debunked in his court case? The court took "Judicial notice" of the alleged gassing of Jews.
Rudolf was not used as a witness in Irving's case, which is probably why he lost

According to Judge Gray at the Irving trial:
“I have not overlooked the fact that Irving claimed that Leuchter’s findings have been replicated, notably in a report by German chemist Germar Rudolf. But that report was not produced at the trial so it is impossible for me to assess its evidential value.”

Why are you so dishonest, Wyatt? You just make up claims as you go along, clearly out of desperation, and whenever they're investigated it turns out the opposite is true :lol:

Image

Some nonsense, amateur calculations by a guy just as biased and clueless as you.

First, show me an actual experiment or even an expert calculation proving that 300 ppm figure.

Secondly, the characteristics of HCN evaporating from the carrier substance were documented in 1942 by an employee of DEGESCH:
Image
Speed of vaporization of HCN from the carrier substance of Zyklon B (gypsum carrier) at various temperatures and finely dispersed, according to R. Irmscher/DEGESCH (R. Irmscher, Zeitschrift für hygienische Zoologie und Schädlingsbekämpfung, 34 (1942), p. 36, cf. W. Lambrecht http://www.vho.org/VffG/1997/1/Lambrecht1.html.

These data were confirmed by a study conducted by a Soviet commission immediately after the war: Gosudarstvjennyj Archiv Rossiskoj Federatsii, Moscow, RF, 7021-107-9, pp. 229-243.
Two cans of Zyklon B were opened and their content was exposed for two hours to 23-28°C. After this 94% respectively 90% of the original HCN content was evaporated.
cf. Mattogno, "Die Gaskammern von Majdanek", VffG 2(2) (1998), pp. 118, footnote 5 (online: http://vho.org/VffG/1998/2/Mattogno2.html).

But of course, we should believe your amateur calculations by an unqualified individual who only did them in a desperate attempt to "prove the Holocaust" rather than an unbiased, scientific experiment done by the firm which had the Zyclon-B patent :lol:

More:
Image
Evaporation rate of hydrocyanic acid from the substrate Erco (gypsum with starch) at 15 ° C and fine distribution, according to R. Irmscher / DEGESCH 1942. (R. Irmscher, »Nochmals: "Die Einsatzfähigkeit der Blausäure bei tiefen Temperaturen"«, Zeitschrift für hygienische Zoologie und Schädlingsbekämpfung, 1942, 34. Jg., S. 36)

Image
Evaporation rate of hydrogen cyanide from the carrier material at more than 20 ° C and fine distribution of the preparation, according to Detia Freyberg GmbH 1991 (A. Moog, W. Kapp, Schreiben der Detia Freyberg GmbH an G. Rudolf, Laudenbach 11.9.1991)

Zyklon B is EXTREMELY reactive.

Hence why there would be massive quantities (comparable to the delousing chambers) in the alleged homicidal gas chambers of Auschwitz.
Just like there are blue stains in the Majdanek room you claim is a "homicidal gas chamber" which means you are forced to accept the fact that homicidal gas chambers which used Zyclon-B exclusively to kill humans can and have formed prussian blue staining. But "just not at Auschwitz!" :roll:
Last edited by Lamprecht on Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:57 pm)

wyatt wrote:But instead he forensically proved the holocaust at auschwitz by showing a massively above background reading of cyanide in a place that wasnt supposed to have any. Sideswiping that and saying "oh it must have been fumigated a few times" is silly.


From the Van Pelt / Dwork book "Auschwitz 1270 to the Present" page 219:
"Zykon B had been introduced in Auschwitz in July 1940, when it was used to fumigate the Polish barracks which, according to Hoess, 'teemed with lice, fleas, and other bugs.' Later that year Schlachter created primitive gas chambers in block 26, and some months thereafter in block 3, to fumigate the prisoners' clothing; existing rooms were sealed and powerful fans installed."

page 222:
"A violent typhus epidemic erupted in Auschwitz-Birkenau in the summer of 1942, and the whole lice-infested camp-barracks, offices, and workshops-had to be fumigated with tons of Zyklon B."

These fumigations of random parts of the camp are corroborated the order issued on Aug. 12, 1942, by Camp Commandant Höß regarding accidents during the fumigation of barracks. From pg 201 of Pressac's book:

Code: Select all

Auschwitz Concentration Camp    Auschwitz 12th August 1942
Kommandantur 
 
Special Order
 
A case of indisposition with slight symptoms of poisoning by hydrocyanic gas which occured today makes it necessary to warn all those participating in the gassings and all other SS members that in particular on opening rooms used for gassing SS not wearing masks must wait at least five hours and keep at a distance of at least 15 meters from the chamber. In addition, particular attention should he paid to the wind direction.

The gas being used at present contains less odorous warning agent and is therefore especially dangerous.

The SS garrison doctor declines all responsibility for any accident that should occur in the case where these directives have not been complied with by SS members.
 
Signed: Höß
SS Lieutenant Colonel and Commandant 
https://archive.is/7iVQW


Germar Rudolf:
Quantities of cyanide on the order of magnitude of those found by Leuchter in the alleged 'gas chambers' can apparently also be found in the wall material of the inmate barracks. This is indicated by the results of Sample 8. All others are also positive, but notably lower. In this case as well, the control analysis (Table 20, p. 258) failed to yield reproducible results.
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/trr/8.html#8.3.3.2.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9969
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Hannover » 5 months 6 days ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:26 pm)

Still waiting for Wyatt's alleged 'order from Himmler stopping gassings'.

The 'holocaust' narrative is all bluff. Call them on it and bingo! Nothing. Zilch.

- Hannover

Let's actually recall what the impossible storyline says. It says that 6,000,000 Jews, AND 5,000,000 others were murdered in the same ways in very centralized sites where enormous mass graves are alleged, the precise locations are supposedly known.
However, not a single one of these alleged enormous mass graves has been excavated, it's contents verified and shown. Why? Because they do not exist.
Imagine in a real / legit court of law where someone claims that millions upon millions of people were murdered and dumped into allegedly known mass graves, but then could not produce the claimed mass graves and the alleged contents. They would be laughed out of that court.
.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2564
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby borjastick » 5 months 5 days ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:01 am)

How do we know the required concentration of zyklon B to kill humans?

I saw a video on YT once of British farmers killing badgers in their sett using zyklon B. They blocked up the exits using compacted earth, fed a tube into the last exit and packed that around with earth, then using a hot air blowing contraption and a blower sent zyklon B into the sett. They then waited an hour or more in order that all the badgers would be deaded.

Lastly one can or five cans of zyklon B won't work any quicker in the outgassing department. They don't aggravate each other and work faster you know.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 424
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 am

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby Mortimer » 5 months 5 days ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:52 am)

Hello Wyatt and welcome to the forum. I see that you know about the Rudolf Report. I was wondering if you are familiar with the Luftl Report and if so would you care to critique it ?
https://codoh.com/library/document/2383/
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby HMSendeavour » 5 months 5 days ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:23 am)

This, quoted by Hannover on the first page. Creates more questions.

The Zyklon-B pesticide granules took/take hours to complete the outgassing of their cyanide load. The storyline says that this same SS man on the roof, supposedly wearing a highly visible gas mask, withdrew the container up from the 'gas chambers' in just minutes. Remember, the Zyklon-B pesticide granules were allegedly dumped and lowered into the 'gas chambers'. And since we know that the Zyklon-B pesticide would have taken hours to finish releasing it's cyanide load we have a situation where anyone in the entire area would have been vulnerable to gassing.
Yes, the storyline also says that there were vents which were used to remove the gas, but then we are still in a situation where the entire area is vulnerable to cyanide. Not to mention that this certainly would have been noticed by the alleged waiting 2000 Jews. And where does this SS man in a gas mask put the outgassing Zyklon-B pesticide granules which he has supposedly withdrawn, which would be releasing cyanide for hours?

The entire, bizarre story is unsustainable with even the slightest scrutiny. It's no wonder why Jewish supremacists trot out senile, lying 'survivors' (who wouldn't have even survived if the tall tales were true) for emotional impact. No wonder that there are Thought Crime laws against examining this absurd process. 'House of cards' is an understatement.


Not only is it absurd enough, but it doesn't even account for the mass panic and human waste that would need to be cleaned up. If the operations were ongoing how on earth did they manage not only to move those 2000 corpses but to clean up after them? How could the screaming and terror be silenced to those on the other side that never saw these Jews come out? Who takes showers with 2000 people??? And what about those Jews who indeed reported to having actually taken a shower?

The Exterminationists want us to believe that Jews are obedient to their own destruction, completely unaware that the 2000 Jews who went into the 'showers' didn't come out again. There's never ending excuses or hypothesis about what 'could' have happened, sprinkled on top is the claim the Nazis 'destroyed' evidence which just creates one unfalsifiable claim after another.

With the laws to enforce their fraud of a historical event in place they ensure nobody thinks critically about this. It certainly doesn't help that they compartmentalise the actions to such a degree that the regular person thus doesn't compare them in a bigger picture. For example. They see no contradiction in the idea that Jews can go into a 'shower' room in an incredibly unreasonable number, yet not come out again. Or that there's Jews waiting outside on the one hand while corpses are piled up as well outside. These four ideas can work on their own, but not together. Which is indicative of a growling lie that evolves to suit its own contradictions which in turn creates more on top.

The story goes: Well the 2000 Jews waited outside while the last 2000 Jews went to the gas chamber under the presumption they were taking a shower. They were killed, moved up an elevator and incinerated. So this is what happened non-stop over and over again! Very efficient!

But then there's the devil in the details. Well. The room cannot fit this many people if we're to agree that humans knowingly going to die aren't rational and will lash out trying to escape or warn others. even then this number of people requires military style discipline to fit the number alleged. So that's bunk. But what's important is that it seems possible.
bodies.PNG


The next problem, the elevator
elevator.PNG
. Just ignore it.

Well shit, how do we explain the efficiency of killing 1.1 million Jews (and others) with the pre-industrial trash the Germans supposedly employed and the bad design of the supposed killing centres? Uh, well ignore and make up new ways this was done!

When the story about the cremations doesn't work and backlog of bodies becomes too much to deal with, just create another lie by stating they were put outside! Never mind the previous claim about the people lining up! As long as each of these seemingly possible lies are told separately nobody could ever ask questions about them!

Wait...The gas can't come from showerheads? Well then they came from holes in the roof where an SS man with a gas mask would pour the gas in! Never mind the first lie about the people outside. Oh no, as long as I just tell each seemingly possible lie separately it should all go unquestioned.

And it goes on like this throughout the entire alleged saga. One lie, contradicting another while ignoring factors that would play a part simultaneously. These actions to be believable have to be shown in a vacuum otherwise it all falls apart.

Imagine you're one of the 2000 Jews waiting outside, or being 'selected' by Mengele (why he would select people for showers is weird enough, but let's just ignore that) would it not seem strange that smoke is billowing from a chimney in the distance?
chim.PNG
with bodies and SS gask man being outside in view? Or what, did the Nazis construct a now destroyed brick wall in which the bodies were hidden behind? Did they have a way to hide the smell?
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby HMSendeavour » 5 months 5 days ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:39 am)

Lamprecht wrote:Hannover, you forgot:

- An "extermination camp" where the nazis destroyed the crematoria to "hide the evidence of mass murder" but left one of the alleged homicidal gas chambers used to murder hundreds of thousands of people 100% intact. A big fat "oops" right there.

Maybe they thought the absurd ventilation system would ensure that nobody thought it was a homicidal gas chamber :lol:


Germans destroyed the crematoria, but left "Gas Chambers" intact
viewtopic.php?t=12617


An "extermination camp" where the Nazis "filled in the holes" on the 'homicidal gas chamber' instead of removing or destroying the entire roof and building itself. Even though we know the roof of another Morgue was entirely removed prior to Soviet occupation.
morgue.PNG

https://archive.org/details/youtube-REY5fTVzGmQ See 42:08
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby HMSendeavour » 5 months 5 days ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:50 am)

wyatt wrote: 7.I mean there is literally this recon photograph showing 500+ person groups being marched into the krema 2-3 facility. (left side , south marching north and left side north marching towards the tree near the road)
1_25Aug44_Krema23.gif
1_25Aug44_Krema23.gif (276.1 KiB) Viewed 334 times


So what? This doesn't prove anything. There's no smoke, no piles of bodies, no 2000 Jews waiting, This doesn't strike me as anything significant. We have no clue what they're doing, and that's the point. This set of photos doesn't prove the Holocaust because you cannot even prove the details of the murder weapon or align the testimonies. All this gif can show us is that groups of people were walking for whatever reason.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

User avatar
TimeTraveler
Member
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Wyatt the Twitter guy and his fake "photo" as proof of 'mass extermination at Auschwitz'

Postby TimeTraveler » 5 months 4 days ago (Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:08 am)

This thread has gone off topic because Wyatt doesn't wanna admit that the photo has been doctored. Wyatt is basically saying ( I've heard this before from exterminationists) that the photo was doctored by evil holocaust denier nazis. Then they'll show the "real photo" and if you look close you can still see the drawn in stretch armstrong Jew.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests