wyatt wrote: Hannover wrote:
Wyatt's "death camp" Auschwitz" easily debunked again:
- An "extermination camp" where thousands of Jews chose
to stay behind when the Germans left.
- An "extermination camp" where most of the inmates, more thousands, chose
to leave WITH the Germans.
- An "extermination camp" where 1,250,000 human remains are supposedly buried, but no one can show us these remains.
- An "extermination camp" where many Jews gave birth.
- An "extermination camp" where the absurdly alleged homicidal 'gas chambers' could not have worked as alleged, as proven repeatedly, scientifically impossible.
- An "extermination camp" where fake 'gas chambers' were "reconstructed" AFTER THE WAR.
- An "extermination camp" where detailed aerial photos of the period show nothing that is alleged to have been happening.
- An "extermination camp" where there are countless Jew "survivors", yet the fake narrative says 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on.'
-An "extermination camp" where so called "survivors" say the most impossible and conflicting things that do not hold up to scrutiny, would be laughed out of a legit court of law.
- Drawn in 'Auschwitz Jews being marched to gas chambers', ON A ROOF
1. Where were they supposed to go?
2. I thought they stayed in the camp?
3. The vistula river and the fields surrounding the camp. They were not buried. Unlike the reinhard camps. Every jew at auschwitz was burned and dumped.
4. You seem to think that because the labor camp existed there could not have been extermination facilities for incoming people. Very small brained. Especially when you know the germans used slave labor.
5. No i mean everything about the scientific arguments pans out. It works.
6. It was actually reconstructed before the war ended. krema 1 was a test bed for gassings , then turned into a air raid shelter/office. Russians then returned it to its "gas chamber" configuration"
7.I mean there is literally this recon photograph showing 500+ person groups being marched into the krema 2-3 facility. (left side , south marching north and left side north marching towards the tree near the road) 1_25Aug44_Krema23.gif
8. It was a labor camp of course there were survivors. They had to work in the factory.
9. People saying conflicting things doesnt mean something didnt happen. There are firefighters who claim they heard explosions on 911 but that goes against the fact that if they demolished the buildings everyone on the island would have heard the blasts.
1 & 2 - Wyatt doesn't know that although most of the prisoners left with the Germans in what they called "Death marches" a large number stayed behind. Various "eyewitnesses" talk about how they decided to stay behind or go. see: viewtopic.php?t=1372
3 - This is totally unproven, and also contradicted by various eyewitness testimonies. Of course, in Wyatt's conspiracy theory, he needs an explanation as to why there is no US football field worth of burnt remains piled 1 foot high (see: viewtopic.php?t=12278#p91264
) so "They just all got dumped in the river" is the only excuse he can come up with.
4 - The absurdity of the alleged 'extermination' facilities proves they did not exist, as well as the lack of evidence
5 - Wrong, as shown repeatedly in this thread and elsewhere
6 - Convenient excuse. Maybe it was never used as a homicidal gas chamber then? Of course, there is no documentary evidence that it was, just cherry picked testimony
7 - So what? People marching through a camp doesn't prove they were being shoved into gas chambers. I am not sure why you think that it does
8 - Why did the Nazis leave so many "jewish eyewitnesses to gas chambers" alive if they were ordered to stop the gassings months before the camp was liberated? They had plenty of time to kill these jews, and, according to you, a strong desire to do it.
9 - Absurd argument, and no not necessarily everyone would hear a blast in a crowded city full of traffic noises when they were probably inside anyway. And yes, people saying conflicting things doesn't mean it didn't happen. At the same time, you're just ignoring all of the conflicts and picking and choosing what you want to accept. This is fraudulent. The majority of Nazis denied the alleged extermination policy, and the small % that did not gave conflicting testimony and were in many cases tortured. In other cases they made absolutely absurd claims probably in attempt to discredit their own testimony.
I am not surprised Wyatt hasn't returned. He makes so many ridiculous claims without even attempting to substantiate them. He is spinning a narrative to push his own ideology, one that has been used to justify hatred and intolerance against Germans and Whites/Europeans in general.