Irving/New Zealand

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Irving/New Zealand

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:35 pm)

"His fatally flawed analysis has been rubbished in open debate. Banning him only gives more publicity to his obnoxious views.

What 'open debate' was that then?

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:40 am)

I see there has been vandalism of Jewish cemeteries in NZ just as the Irving controversy is brewing. It certainly would serve Jews' interests to do things like that themselves. They have done it before, have they not?
I believe a well known Jew said that if antisemitism didn't exist they would create it, I can't remember who right now.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:46 pm)

see there has been vandalism of Jewish cemeteries in NZ just as the Irving controversy is brewing. It certainly would serve Jews' interests to do things like that themselves. They have done it before, have they not?

These sort of vile tactics are all they have. This latest round of orchestrated victim-hood is un-believably audacious, even a simpleton can join the dots. They are becoming more and more reck-less and rash in their methods. I get a sense of pressure mounting amongst their ranks, as the inexorable march of truth, ebbs at their feet.

I have always maintained that the end of their lies will come from their own hand, they are blinded by arrogance, conceited and self-centred. They don't know when to stop, they will consume themselves.

This latest episode of smashing up their own grave-yards has only hardened my view as to what a sad, pathetic people they are, as they wallow and snfffle in self pity.

freethinker

Postby freethinker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:06 am)

In this regard my comment on Polanski's mother applies here as well. I find it nearly unbelievable that these really mentally ill people - how else one could explain this fixation on gravestones, arson and aggression? - are still at it. But then, Freud explains it all.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:44 am)

Here we have a transparent attempt to link charges of attacks on blacks with the so called 'desecration'of a Jewish cemetery, the accused will have none of it.

- Hannover
excerpt:
"Absolutely not. It's abhorrent how someone could stoop that low...and desecrate the dead," Miller told TV3 outside the court.

Echoing holocaust denier and war historian David Irving, and New Zealand National Front director Kyle Chapman, Miller suggested Jews may have vandalised the cemeteries.

"It sounds far-fetched but possibly it could have been the Jews themselves to gain sympathy for the recent jailing of their countrymen."

full article:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3001062a11,00.html
Somali bashing accused denies Jewish cemetery desecration
FRIDAY , 13 AUGUST 2004

A Wanganui man facing charges of assaulting Somali teenagers has denied any involvement in the desecration of Jewish cemeteries in Wellington.

Nicholas Peter Harrison Miller made a brief appearance in Wanganui District Court yesterday, accused of attacking Somali teenagers with a softball bat.

All four charges follow an incident in Wellington on June 25 when a group of Somali youths were attacked in suburban Newtown by a group of skinheads, one reportedly wearing a National Front T-shirt.

TV's One News this week linked Miller to the attacks on the Somalis and desecration of Jewish cemeteries in Wellington.

But tonight Miller, 20 and unemployed, denied knowing anything about the desecration of around 100 gravestones and the torching of a chapel at the Jewish section of Makara Cemetery, near Wellington and an earlier attack on Wellington's Bolton Street Cemetery when headstones were smashed.

"Absolutely not. It's abhorrent how someone could stoop that low...and desecrate the dead," Miller told TV3 outside the court.

Echoing holocaust denier and war historian David Irving, and New Zealand National Front director Kyle Chapman, Miller suggested Jews may have vandalised the cemeteries.

"It sounds far-fetched but possibly it could have been the Jews themselves to gain sympathy for the recent jailing of their countrymen."

In July, Israelis Ariel Zoshe Kelman and Eli Cara were jailed for six months on charges of attempting to obtain a New Zealand passport and participating in an organised crime group to obtain a false passport.

Miller has been in custody since his arrest in Wanganui on Wednesday for the alleged attack on Somalis.

Yesterday he was remanded on bail until his next appearance in Wanganui District Court on August 31 on conditions that he has to stay at a Wanganui address, observe a curfew from 9pm to 6am and not consume alcohol or enter licensed premises except supermarkets.

He is not to visit Wellington or travel further south than the Paremata roundabout at Porirua except to attend court.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:23 pm)

I don't know if anyone listened to Irving being interviewed on the New Zealand radio, I thought he did rather well! Must have been the first quater of an hour on live radio, Irving has had to defend himself in about 'six million' years.

Irving is no H-Industry revisionist, of that there is no doubt. But For the life of me I cannot take on-board this 'experimental gassings in a farmhouse' thesis, the origins of which I can only guess at.

I cannot help thinking it's some sort of sub-concious concession, like a mental blockage that cannot comprehend that no gassings took place.

They know the traditional story is physically impossible nonsense. So after dismissing it, they feel a strange need to give something back, even though it's more un-substantiated nonsense.

I think he's just hanging onto Meyer's coat tails and playing safe.

What has it come too? ''experimental gassings in a farmhouse'

What a dismal scenario we have!

Just for the record unlike Irving, I don't believe in the 50 mass graves on the Russian front either, because the Russians would have found them as they advanced over lost German territory, exactly like the Germans found Katyn. If not all of them, the law of averages suggests they would have at least found some, or even one...But they found NONE! So they had to invent crimes at Nuremburg to compensate for the lack of genuine crimes.

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:54 am)

Irving now has a $6,000 reward for those responsible for this obviously staged cemetery vandalism.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:02 pm)

There are more people that don’t like Mr. Irving. I found this on SWC website:

SWC wrote:August 10, 2004

AGAINST BACKDROP OF ANTISEMITIC ATTACKS: SWC URGES NEW ZEALAND TO BAR HOLOCAUST DENIER

The Simon Wiesenthal Center is urging New Zealand to bar convicted racist and Holocaust denier David Irving from entering the country.

In a letter to John Wood, New Zealand's Ambassador to the U.S., Rabbi Abraham Cooper, the Center's associate dean wrote, "We would like clarification as to whether professional Holocaust denier, David Irving, who was convicted in the British court for 'Defaming the dead' and 'Incitement to racial hatred' will be permitted to lecture in your country? Considering Irving's track record as a professional hate monger, and the recent multiple desecrations of cemeteries housing Jewish dead in New Zealand, there is every reason to believe that Irving's racist rhetoric would further antisemitic sentiment in your country."

The letter added, "The Simon Wiesenthal Center also urgently requests an update from New Zealand authorities if any suspects have been identified or apprehended in connection in the spate of anti-Jewish hate crimes."

In a related development, the Wiesenthal Center welcomed today’s resolution in the New Zealand Parliament condemning antisemitism and all forms of racial hatred, persecution and discrimination following attacks in the past few weeks on Jewish cemeteries in Wellington.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center was established in 1977 to draw the lessons of the Holocaust to the analysis of contemporary prejudice. It holds consultative status at the UN, UNESCO, the Council of Europe and the OSCE.

For more information, contact the Wiesenthal Center's Public Relations Department at (310) 553-9036.

URL: http://www.wiesenthal.com/social/press/ ... temID=9748

I also found this at SWC:
Or should one say; Hey Rabbi, are you at it again?
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

DAVID IRVING INTERVIEWED ON NZ RADIO

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:14 pm)

Jews seek to ban WWII Historian
David Irving from speaking in
New Zealand

DAVID IRVING IS INTERVIEWED ON NEW ZEALAND RADIO

David Irving discusses his efforts to accept the invitation of New Zealand's National Press Club. The interviewer, Michael Laws, is a former Member of Parliament and a regular at Newstalk ZB, New Zealand. In this interview, he asks hard-hitting questions of Irving, who is currently researching and writing in Key West. He also voices dismay at New Zealand's ban, which he feels is a political nod to the Israeli Knesset, violating the sensibilities of every Western democracy.

Write or email NZ's Prime Minister, Rt. Hon. Helen Clark, to support the National Press Club's invitation.

Image Real Player (18 minutes)

Image Mp3 Player (18 minutes)

David Irving is also interviewed by New Zealand's radio personality Simon Pound:

Image Mp3 Player (22 minutes)

"Simon" Pound (?)

And here we have the priceless follow up:

Image NZ Jewish leader
David Zwartz explains
why his community is
opposed to free speech

Folks, Free Speech is becoming a precious commodity these days, David Irving is asking for e-mail support to help counter the traditional avalanche of Jewish emails that Prime Minister Hellen Clark is likely to recieve, you might want to help the old soldier out and write to New Zealand's Prime Minister and Labour Minister concerning David Irving and this latest free speech debacle -- while we are at it I suppose we probably should give PM Helen Clark some points for holding firm during their latest Israeli spy scandal --

E-mail NZ's Prime Minister the Rt. Hon. Helen Clark:
http://www.primeminister.govt.nz/contacts.html

E-mail NZ's Labour Minister the Rt. Hon. Paul Swain:
[email protected]

Related News:

David Irving Ups Reward To $6,000

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:24 pm)

The latest on another faked 'antisemitic attack'.
- H.

revealing excerpt:
Statements that leaders of the wealthy Jewish community were said to be considering offering such a reward inspired him to make this offer. (They have not yet done so).
For a time the NZ press carried reports linking an arrested rightwing "skinhead" to the cemetery outrages; but he denied responsibility, condemned the attacks in forthright language, and was not charged. It is understood that Wellington police have excluded him from their inquiries. The second attack, in which a building was also set on fire, was carried out at four a.m. on a cold night; the gate was reported as having been left unlocked for the first time. The cemeteries and building were insured.

full text:
ACTION REPORT LATEST: Wednesday, September 1, 2004
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/04/08/reward_5000.html

New Zealand graves desecration

California man ups David Irving NZ reward offer to $10,000

"YESTERDAY'S BBC report that a Jew had himself done the widely publicized arson damage to a Paris building and smeared the anti-Semitic graffiti," says writer David Irving, "bears out suspicions about the similar and well-timed incidents in Wellington, New Zealand."

Mr Irving originally offered a reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the culprits in New Zealand. Yesterday morning the reward stood at $6,000 -- five thousand from his own pocket and one thousand guaranteed by Swedish businessman. After twenty-one days of police investigations, it has not been claimed.

Last night, August 31, 2004, Sherman Oaks, California, businessman Harry S. phoned Mr Irving, who is in Ohio preparing the Real History convention, and put four thousand more dollars into the pot. This huge new reward massively increases the pressure on the New Zealand community, either to find the culprits or explain why no information has been forthcoming.

The reward offer now stands at ten thousand US dollars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT a reception at his Key West, Florida home on August 15 British writer David Irving announced that since authorities in New Zealand had not received new evidence on the recent attacks on two Jewish cemeteries in the capital Wellington, he was increasing his widely publicized offer of a reward to five thousand US dollars with immediate effect.

On August 10, 2004 Mr Irving had first announced that he would pay one thousand US dollars for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the criminals responsible. The offer was widely reported in the world's press.

Statements that leaders of the wealthy Jewish community were said to be considering offering such a reward inspired him to make this offer. (They have not yet done so).
For a time the NZ press carried reports linking an arrested rightwing "skinhead" to the cemetery outrages; but he denied responsibility, condemned the attacks in forthright language, and was not charged. It is understood that Wellington police have excluded him from their inquiries. The second attack, in which a building was also set on fire, was carried out at four a.m. on a cold night; the gate was reported as having been left unlocked for the first time. The cemeteries and building were insured.

Mr Irving is to visit Wellington in two weeks' time to accept a speaking invitation of the National Press Club. Leaders of the country's tiny Jewish community (one-tenth of one percent of the population) have pressed the Government to ban his visit, and used the cemetery outrages in part to justify their demand.

"I am not a wealthy man," said Mr Irving today in Key West, "and never have been. But in the light of the speculation, I want to do everything possible to unmask the perpetrators and bring them to justice." He expressed annoyance that the NZ community leaders had mentioned his forthcoming visit in connection with the outrages.

British authorities seized Mr Irving's two-million dollar Mayfair, London home of thirty-eight years with all his possessions including his research archives and library in May 2002 after the High Court ruled against him in his three-month libel action against American scholar Deborah Lipstadt. Funded by wealthy American friends and organisations, her legal defence effort had cost $10m, much of it spent on payments to her expert witnesses, who were invited to provide the Court with opinions on Mr Irving; she paid some of the experts as much as US$400,000.

He has invited the editor of the New Zealand Herald to act as reward arbitrator in the event of an arrest in the cemeteries case.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:39 pm)

Four months later we are all still waiting for a conviction. But it seems to have gone dreadfully quiet. Never mind the insurance money was surely collected, the new laws have been passed to protect the mope's and the mossad have slipped quietly back to stolen Israel to murder some more Palestinians.

And now the same vile tactic is being executed again in Britain.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1683

And we all lived happily ever after!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”