R.I.P. Friedrich Paul Berg (1943-2019)

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

R.I.P. Friedrich Paul Berg (1943-2019)

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 1 week ago (Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:38 pm)

On Sunday 6 October 2019, revisionist Friedrich Paul [Fritz] Berg passed away, age 75.

FPB used to post a lot on CODOH, but apparently had some sort of disagreement and moved over to RODOH. You can see his posts here: search.php?author_id=94&sr=posts

Also, his website "Nazi Gassings": http://nazigassings.com/

He has an author page on CODOH: https://codoh.com/library/authors/1517/

And a category as well: https://codoh.com/library/categories/1100/

He had a book published in 2015 titled: "Nazi Gassings: Thoughts on Life and Death"

Some of his better articles:

Typhus and the Jews
https://codoh.com/library/document/970/

The Diesel Gas Chambers, Ideal for Torture – Absurd for Murder
https://codoh.com/library/document/926/

Zyklon B and the German Delousing Chambers
https://codoh.com/library/document/983/

There is also a radio debate here with FPB and exterminationist Muehlenkamp: https://codoh.com/library/document/2869/
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

stinky

Re: R.I.P. Friedrich Paul Berg (1943-2019)

Postby stinky » 1 month 1 week ago (Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:08 pm)

Sad news. RIP FPB
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 1 month 1 week ago (Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:39 pm)

Fritz Berg was a great help to the Revisionist cause.

R.I.P.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 month 1 week ago (Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:16 pm)

I have a heavy heart hearing that. We were friends for a long time, and I believe a lot of the same stuff he believed. He had a good thinking mind in a lot of ways. His wood gas contribution to revisionism was huge. His research into hcn effects on skin color was big. Most of us know he alienated himself from friendships with nearly everyone in the revisionist scene in the last few years. But he had memories of the early days of revisionism, of going to revisionist get togethers in the 1970's (even pre IHR) and those memories are gone with him. He'd tell me stuff about the holocaust myth and it's effect going back in American society all the way to the 50's. Stuff you'll never hear from anyone else. And my memory isn't that good to relate it, but one thing he told me on the phone was in the 1950's there was some t.v show about a photographer, and he'd have these flashbacks to being in WWII, and there was some kind of holocaust component to these flashbacks. Something about how it was such a lie but the tv world believed it, including him at the time.

And he suffered for the cause in all kinds of ways: A Jewish neighbor went door to door in the neighborhood he lived in telling everyone untruths about him. Someone found out where his wife worked and she then lost her job.

In later years it killed me how he attacked Leuchter, Faurisson even Rudolf and others, in group emails. Here were people who lived there lives like him in so many ways as public figure revisionists and all the persecution and dampening of life that comes with that, yet he relentlessly attacked them, of all people. I was horrified. I saw that and never wanted rage for the myth to get so big inside me that it was like a hose I turned on anyone in my direction.

We never had a falling out that I can remember. I think we just faded away as friends, but there was a time when he was a friend and I enjoyed talking to him: his intellect and his memories, and his bravery to stand up against a lie about his German people.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:21 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:In later years it killed me how he attacked Leuchter, Faurisson even Rudolf and others, in group emails. Here were people who lived there lives like him in so many ways as public figure revisionists and all the persecution and dampening of life that comes with that, yet he relentlessly attacked them, of all people. I was horrified. I saw that and never wanted rage for the myth to get so big inside me that it was like a hose I turned on anyone in my direction.

I'm not too familiar with this man. In what way did he attack revisionist scholars, and why?
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:49 am)

Sad news indeed. I thought his contribution and doggedness concerning the blue colour claims was immense and really exposed many of the witnesses for what they are, liars.

He paid his dues in this cause that's for sure.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 1 week ago (Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:01 am)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:
Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:In later years it killed me how he attacked Leuchter, Faurisson even Rudolf and others, in group emails. Here were people who lived there lives like him in so many ways as public figure revisionists and all the persecution and dampening of life that comes with that, yet he relentlessly attacked them, of all people. I was horrified. I saw that and never wanted rage for the myth to get so big inside me that it was like a hose I turned on anyone in my direction.

I'm not too familiar with this man. In what way did he attack revisionist scholars, and why?

One instance that comes to mind is the explosivity of HCN argument. Leuchter and Faurisson made that argument, but FPB thought it was not a good one. Check his posts, it's the last subject he discussed.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HMSendeavour » 1 month 1 week ago (Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:31 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:His wood gas contribution to revisionism was huge. His research into hcn effects on skin color was big.

I don't know much about him either. But I did actually listen to his debate with Roberto the other day and read the threads, It was honestly very inspiring to see the enthusiasm in which he spoke about revisionism. But other than that I don't know anything about him, but these contributions definitely interest me. Did he publish these on his website or anywhere they can be viewed? With all due respect of course.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 1 month 1 week ago (Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:53 am)

I am very sorry to hear this news. Berg's writings on diesel engines, wood gas and the like were some of the first revisionist materials I ever read, and they rocked my world. Not just because of what they said, but because of their whole approach to the problem: looking at a historical narrative with an engineer's eyes and asking not "did it happen?" but "could it happen?" with all the technical considerations that entails.

As CCS notes above, Berg was a prickly debater and in his role of public revisionist a bit of a "screw your optics" kind of guy. (What with its huge banner picture of a cherry-red CO-poisoning corpse--with Uncle Adolf superimposed, placidly looking on!--his "Nazi Gassings" site was not exactly the first stop to send a curious normie to on his learn-all-about-revisionism web tour :lol:.) But that's just it, isn't it: Berg stood by what he believed in, and he wasn't afraid to say it and he didn't care who he offended in the process. Some might even call that the mark of a great man.

I never met him, I did not know him personally, but I feel lessened by his passing. Rest in peace, Fritz. Valhalla awaits.
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 month 1 week ago (Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:49 pm)

Fritz Berg was a Titan in his day. His efforts devastated major aspects of the 'holocaust' scam.

In his later years he did become a bit grumpy, but such can be old age. His research remains unaffected.

He will not be forgotten.

See you in Valhalla, Fritz.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

stinky

Postby stinky » 1 month 1 week ago (Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:46 pm)

Some fine tributes.
We have lost some giants in a very short space of time;
Zundel, Faurisson, Smith & now Berg
Very sad indeed.
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled

ServantOfAhuraMazda

Postby ServantOfAhuraMazda » 1 month 4 days ago (Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:06 pm)

A loosening of fetters,
A breaking down of bars,
An opening of doors,
A soul, long prisoned, free
To mount the golden ladder
of the stars
And see the world that
lies beyond the prison wall:
Men call it Death,
The Spirit calls it Life.

- Manly P. Hall, "The Hymn of Death"
"Thou shalt love God in all living things, animals and plants."

- Alfred Rosenberg

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 1 month 4 days ago (Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:55 am)

I'm sorry to hear of his passing - 75 years is not old to my mind. I remember him from years ago writing about the blue walls of Birkenau and of the impossibility of the the gassing scenario. Rest in Peace Friedrich Paul Berg.

forasanerworld

Postby forasanerworld » 1 month 3 days ago (Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:58 am)

Has his site been cloned or saved in some other way?

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 3 days ago (Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:44 pm)

forasanerworld wrote:Has his site been cloned or saved in some other way?

I believe the administrator at RODOH is doing something of the sort. There is an "archived website of Friedrich Paul Berg (1943-2019)" section but it just has said "Coming soon" for a few months.
He had cancer and was on chemotherapy, in personal contact with the RODOH administrator who knew of the entire situation. At the very least, it is all archived on the various internet archiving websites. I don't think we have to worry about his work disappearing.
-- Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”