Discussing the Holocaust with an Exterminationist Professor

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Discussing the Holocaust with an Exterminationist Professor

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:42 pm)

Louis S wrote:I’m sure he would have told the class that the Allies didn't want any more war, or that the Soviets were not as bad as the Third Reich. Nevertheless, I will make sure to ask him, as it is a rather interesting question.

Don't forget to mention the Katyn forest massacre committed by the Soviets against the Polish elite that they KNEW about at the time.
Also check out:
Poland under Communism / Jewish domination of Polish Communism
viewtopic.php?t=12693

And a recent thread on the plan to invade USSR which never went through: viewtopic.php?t=12904

General Patton demanded it:
"We promised the Europeans freedom. It would be worse than dishonorable not to see that they have it. This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it? They have no air force, and their gasoline and ammunition supplies are low. I've seen their miserable supply trains; mostly wagons drawn by beaten up old horses or oxen. I'll say this; the Third Army alone and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Russians in six weeks. You mark my words. Don't ever forget them. Someday we will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six million lives. "

In fact, he did go on a monologue about the Soviet Union and their role in the invasion of Poland a little after making the statements regarding the Anschluss and annexation of the Sudetenland. Sorry, I will work on posting it.

See:
Aggressive Soviets violated numerous treaties with neighboring countries viewtopic.php?t=12434

I mean just look at what happened: The Cold War. Soviet expansionist and world domination aspirations are conclusively proven just by that alone...
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Louis S

Postby Louis S » 1 month 1 week ago (Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:15 am)

Don't forget to mention the Katyn forest massacre committed by the Soviets against the Polish elite that they KNEW about at the time.
Is there thread or article devoted to proving that the Katyn Forest Massacre was perpetrated by the Soviets? I came across a Soviet sympathizer that accuses the Third Reich of the massacre, since they “discovered the bodies”. This likely is just another silly claim they made, such as 4,400 bodies being cremated per hour at Birkenau.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 month 1 week ago (Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:26 am)

Louis S wrote:
Is there thread or article devoted to proving that the Katyn Forest Massacre was perpetrated by the Soviets? I came across a Soviet sympathizer that accuses the Third Reich of the massacre, since they “discovered the bodies”. This likely is just another silly claim they made, such as 4,400 bodies being cremated per hour at Birkenau.

You don't need a thread when the truth was officially accepted by Russia.
MOSCOW, APRIL 13 -- The Soviet Union admitted today with "profound regret" that Joseph Stalin's secret police murdered nearly 15,000 Polish officers at Katyn Forest in 1940.

After decades of insisting that Nazi soldiers had executed the captured Polish officers a year later, the Kremlin issued a statement saying the government "declares that this tragedy is one of the gravest crimes of Stalinism."

It's all over the interweb.
Screenshot_2019-12-11 KREMLIN ADMITS MASSACRE OF POLES.png

This was from the Washington Post but it's everywhere. Anyone who still says it was the Germans is deluded. Oh and isn't it odd that the order from Stalin to do this was found and produced yet no orders relating to the holocaust have been found.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Postby Moderator » 1 month 1 week ago (Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:05 am)

Louis S wrote:

FYI:
Katyn facts: 'Amtliches Material zum Massenmord von Katyn'
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=758
extract:
For our new readers:

Katyn forest was the scene of the murder of thousands of Polish officers by the Soviet Union. It was falsely accepted into the Nuremberg records that it was the Germans who were responsible for this slaughter. There were 'documents', 'eyewitnesses, 'confessions', executions of Germans; all of which allegedly attested to German guilt.

A detailed, thorough, and verifiable forensic examination (1) of the site was done by the Germans during the war and clearly established Soviet guilt; but no, the Germans were said to be the guilty ones.

In 1989 the communist Soviet government finally admitted responsibility.

It should be noted that this detailed, verifiable forensic study by the Germans was the only such study done by the belligerents of WWII. The Allies never conducted any such study of Auschwitz, or the other alleged mass murder sites, or alleged mass graves.

The pdf file established by our Webmaster is part of the massive amounts of information that the Germans made available on Katyn.

Thanks, Moderator

(1)
- corpses were shown 'in situ', corpses were exhumed, tagged, identified, the method of execution was clearly shown
- the study was thoroughly photographed and documented; observers from Axis, Allied, and neutral countries were in attendance
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 1 week ago (Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:49 am)

"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Louis S

Postby Louis S » 1 month 1 week ago (Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:26 pm)

borjastick said:
You don't need a thread when the truth was officially accepted by Russia.
Good point, though couldn’t the Katyn denier use the same logic to prove the holocaust? Since Germany was forced to do as they were instructed by the Allies?

This was from the Washington Post but it's everywhere. Anyone who still says it was the Germans is deluded.
Based on the absurdity of a few other claims, he is delusional. He also stated that the signed document was a forgery, suggesting that it had the quality of a document from 2010. I can assume this just one of his wild claims?
9F761428-C0F0-4165-B885-D1EA94901BE7.jpeg

Louis S

Postby Louis S » 1 month 1 week ago (Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:27 pm)

Lamprecht posted:
USA helped cover up Soviet role in the Katyn massacre. Many example articles:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 22111.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/memos-show ... -massacre/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-19552745
Fascinating links, I was unaware that the United States were involved with the cover up.

Louis S

Postby Louis S » 1 month 6 days ago (Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:55 am)

The professor gave another lecture today. Here are a few interesting statements he made.
Professor: “Now what was the name of the race that he[Hitler] called the true German people?”
Class: ”Aryan.”
Professor: ”Aryan race, blond, blue eyed. And here's the weird thing about it, Hitler was brown eyed and brown haired. Of course he wasn’t born in Germany, where was he born?”
Class: ”Austria.”
Am I failing to recognize the joke here, or does the Professor genuinely expect the class to believe the blond hair, blue eyed story?
Source of “blond hair blue eyes” myth?
viewtopic.php?t=7504
Professor: ”Now what group... When you hear the holocaust, everyone knows what the holocaust is right?”
Class: ”Death camps.”
Professor: ”Death camps. For who?”
Class: ”Jews.”
Professor: ”Right, but there was also a lot of other people, gays, handicaps, anyone with special needs. And any political that spoke out against him would be put in these concentration camps.
I read somewhere that homosexuals were sent to labor camps after repeatedly breaking the law.
homosexuals- Yad Vashem mistake?- Or is the Prof a denier?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1930
And he[Joseph Stalin] probably killed more people than Hitler did with the holocaust. We don’t know how many millions of people starved to death under his leadership, or taken to gulags, or just disappeared. If you watch that film real carefully[The Last Days of WW2], how many German soldiers were marched back to Russia?”
Class: ”3.5 million.”
Professor: ”Right, and how many survived?”
Class: ”Less than half.”
Professor: ”Less than half.”
I am not very aware of was happened to German POWs after WW2, other than the Rheinwiesenlager.
Professor: ”No one really knows for sure why he[Hitler] decided to pick on the Jewish people. Now the Jewish people have been persecuted throughout history, for a lot of their beliefs. And the main thing was, anybody know what?
Class: ”The Romans?”
Professor: ”The Romans too, but why were the Jewish people picked on?
Class: ”They believed about Jesus.”
Professor: ”Right, they believed he was a prophet to men. And so they blamed Jews for being responsible for Jesus being crucified.”
Jews had been involved with several organizations that opposed Hitler in the years prior to WW2.
”Why did Hitler hate the Jews?”
viewtopic.php?t=9592
Professor: ”Now what is Lebensraum? You heard it in the movie[The Last Days of WW2]. I can’t pronounce it quite like the Germans do. That means living space in German. Well, Hitler said “hey, we’re such a small country, we’ve got a big population, we need more land. So that’s what led to Austria, Czechoslovakia, and Poland. So what did he do about Russia originally? Or the Soviet Union I should say.
Class: “Non-Aggression pact”
Professor: “Right they were going to divide Poland in half, and they did. And why did he do that, he knew he was going to invade Poland, he didn’t want to have to deal with the Russians. One of the biggest military mistakes is when he attacked Russia.
Class: “So was Stalin already the leader of Russia when Hitler attacked?”
Professor: “Yeah.”
Class: “So they were both, like, fascists.“
Professor: “Right, but, one wants to be a bigger bully than the other. So Lebensraum, Hitler actually wanted to conquer all of the USSR, but that was in the back of his mind.”
The invasion of Poland and Operation Barbossa have previously been covered.
Professor: “Now, I’m not going to go over that holocaust I think we’ve talked about that, you know, anti Semitic, final solution, concentration camps, so on and so forth. But because of the holocaust, what new country was formed?”
Class: “Israel.”

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 6 days ago (Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:46 am)

That professor isn't going to change his mind even if you prove him wrong.

Hitler was brown eyed and brown haired

No, he had blue eyes.
More on this:
How many times does it have to be said? Hitler didn't have dark hair
https://carolynyeager.net/comment/1751

I also suggest this thread which goes a bit into how the 3rd Reich looked at race

Did Hitler consider Slavs / Eastern Europeans to be "Subhuman" or racially inferior?
viewtopic.php?t=12690

homosexuals were sent to labor camps

Just one of the many groups brought into the whole "Holocaust" thing. But in this case a bit of common sense goes a long way. It may be impossible to hide if a person is a Jew, but in the case of homosexuals you can always keep it to yourself. We can also ask the question "How were homosexuals treated in other countries in the 1930s?"

why were the Jewish people picked on?

Yes, the Romans. But there are hundreds of other instances of Jews being expelled...

Complete list of Jewish Expulsions / Jews expelled from over 1,000 places in history
viewtopic.php?t=12596
-- Herbert Spencer

Louis S

Postby Louis S » 3 weeks 2 days ago (Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:44 am)

No, he had blue eyes.
More on this:
Thanks for pointing that out, I was not aware that he made such a mistake. Would this be one of the things a university would misinform him or something he found on his own?

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 3 weeks 1 day ago (Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:29 am)

Louis S wrote:
No, he had blue eyes.
More on this:
Thanks for pointing that out, I was not aware that he made such a mistake. Would this be one of the things a university would misinform him or something he found on his own?

He probably just came to that conclusion all on his own. It's safe to believe or say anything about Hitler so long as it makes him seem cartoonishly evil.
-- Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”