Youtube - Censoutube? Google - Censoogle?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
PRHL

Youtube - Censoutube? Google - Censoogle?

Postby PRHL » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:48 am)

After two years, my German video "Holocaust denial is not punishable" was deleted by Youtube. For a copy, see below.
Main topic of the video is the legal definifition of the crime "Holocaust denial": There is none. No definition, no crime. Nulla poena sine lege. I mention that many witnesses / testimonies contradict each other, so it is absolutely impossible to know whether you say something "wrong" - both in historical and in legal terms.
Youtube did not give any reason whatsoever for this censorship. I have send a complaint that this video is a) just a legal analysis, b) old and c) never criticized, let alone reason for any legal persecution.
https://gloria.tv/post/be9Gqkbe27Tz4sUJKtERC1Hq9

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Youtube - Censoutube? Google - Censoogle?

Postby Hektor » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:12 am)

Please provide a downloadable link. Since it is in German, a translation might be useful here.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:55 am)

Youtube did not give any reason whatsoever for this censorship.

Anything "Holocaust denial" can be banned by YouTube at any time. This was admitted by YouTube quite a while ago, see: viewtopic.php?t=12504

YouTube also supposedly is planning on doing a massive purge in December. Various popular YouTube channels that have been accused of "Hate speech" ( = speech that racist jews hate) in the past have been reporting on this, claiming YouTube insiders have revealed that they plan a mass culling of many/all videos that are not "advertiser friendly" or whatever.

I think it's just US election meddling. They want to ban all sorts of popular conservatives so that fewer people will watch their videos during the election. This will help them promote the "Russian election meddling" conspiracy theory because anyone who exposes it will be simply removed from the website.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:54 am)

Here you go, posted 1 hour ago. Should explain it:

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:45 pm)

www.bitchute.com is the best alternative, as far as I know.

stinky
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby stinky » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:25 am)

Youtube did not give any reason whatsoever for this censorship. I have send a complaint that this video is a) just a legal analysis, b) old and c) never criticized, let alone reason for any legal persecution.

The reason as to why something is censored:
Is it good for the jews?
It's easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled

PRHL

Postby PRHL » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:52 pm)

Hektor wrote:Please provide a downloadable link. Since it is in German, a translation might be useful here.

Go to: https://www.tubeoffline.com/download-GloriaTV-videos.php
There, enter the URL: https://gloria.tv/post/be9Gqkbe27Tz4sUJKtERC1Hq9

What is of importance here, is that in my whole video there is nothing at all "denied" - on the contrary: It is just proven that there is no law at all against "holocaust denial", as nobody can possibly know what is "holocaust": "Jewish soap"? "Six millions"? "Gassings in Dachau"? Yes, there are witnesses, but some of them are known liars, and many testimonies contradict each others.
The whole point of the video is just that - and no "denial" whatsoever.

Today, joutube answered to my complaint: They dediced to give no reason at all for their censorship, and that this censorship stays firm.

The text that I read in the video is also available - of course in German. But you can at least try to use a translation program.
German text:
https://archive.org/details/leugnung_strafbar_201805

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”