Infamous "execution" photograph

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Infamous "execution" photograph

Postby HMSendeavour » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:18 pm)

So. Currently on 4chan a poster decided to promote the Orthodox Holocaust narrative. Mainly shilling Holocaust Controversies and the like. You can view the thread if it is still up here: http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/234843621#q234843621

Everyone on this forum will know this picture:

1427495067989.jpg

1575219987991.jpg

Of the alleged German shooting a woman and child. Now. To me, it has always been clear that the person holding the rifle was looking/aiming past the people..

In this 4chan thread, a picture was posted that purportedly shows another image, taken after these people were shot dead presumably:

1575220076478.jpg
1575220076478.jpg (20.89 KiB) Viewed 716 times

Does anyone know anything more about this?
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Infamous execution photograph

Postby EtienneSC » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:33 pm)

I haven't seen the final photo before. There are plenty of discussions of the first photo, Udo Walendy's explanation is a main source.

Postby Moderator » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:47 pm)

FYI:
CODOH's David Thomas has an article on that 'photo':

A Closer look at a German "Atrocity Photo"
https://codoh.com/library/document/912/
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HMSendeavour » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:49 pm)

Moderator wrote:FYI:
CODOH's David Thomas has an article on that 'photo':

A Closer look at a German "Atrocity Photo"
https://codoh.com/library/document/912/

Thank you Moderator. This will be an interesting read.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:46 pm)

HMSendeavour wrote:You can view the thread if it is still up here: http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/234843621#q234843621

Looks like the holohoaxters were ruthlessly spanked :lol:

The photo does not even show the man aiming at the woman or child, and we do not even know who he was aiming at. It really isn't proof of anything. People seem to forget that the so-called "Holocaust" took place during World War II.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HMSendeavour » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:59 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
HMSendeavour wrote:You can view the thread if it is still up here: http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/234843621#q234843621

Looks like the holohoaxters were ruthlessly spanked :lol:

The photo does not even show the man aiming at the woman or child, and we do not even know who he was aiming at. It really isn't proof of anything. People seem to forget that the so-called "Holocaust" took place during World War II.

Oh it's undeniable. They got thrashed and ran away, all of them refused to come and debate, simply chastising the forum even though they consider themselves to be obviously endowed with the ability to refute us :lol: they just don't feel like it for some reason!

I wonder how many times the same knockouts have to be experienced before these clowns come to their senses about the whole thing? It's so embedded. Only in the discussion of the Holocaust could you have people that claim they "don't need to read a bunch of books full of bullshit"
bullshit.PNG
bullshit.PNG (6.84 KiB) Viewed 668 times
yet still think anything they say contains merit. All because they agree based on nothing, with the conventional narrative.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:29 pm)

HMSendeavour wrote:So. Currently on 4chan a poster decided to promote the Orthodox Holocaust narrative. Mainly shilling Holocaust Controversies and the like. You can view the thread if it is still up here: http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/234843621#q234843621

Everyone on this forum will know this picture:

1427495067989.jpg
1575219987991.jpg

Of the alleged German shooting a woman and child. Now. To me, it has always been clear that the person holding the rifle was looking/aiming past the people..

In this 4chan thread, a picture was posted that purportedly shows another image, taken after these people were shot dead presumably:

1575220076478.jpg

Does anyone know anything more about this?

Neither of this is an original photo. Check German photos of that time they are Black and White, but they are usually quite high resolution.

The group to the right, usually cropped out of the picture looks like they are harvesting potatoes and not to be bothered by any shooting or threat of shooting. I recall a main stram Swedish journalist having called it out as a forgery.

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HMSendeavour » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:45 pm)

Hektor wrote: Neither of this is an original photo. Check German photos of that time they are Black and White, but they are usually quite high resolution.

The group to the right, usually cropped out of the picture looks like they are harvesting potatoes and not to be bothered by any shooting or threat of shooting. I recall a mainstream Swedish journalist having called it out as a forgery.

I do remember reading somewhere that the person holding the gun was aiming at an animal. That's just conjecture, I do not remember where I read this. Although, like I said, the man no matter how you look at it, obviously isn't aiming at the woman and the child. He doesn't even look like he's looking at her. This is confounded by the fact that the other people are just going about their business seemingly not caring whatsoever about the man behind them.

The man seems also, to be slightly off in the background while the woman is in the foreground shifting the perspective. That's how it appears to me. It's just too off.

If you could remember where the Swedish journalists called it out that would be very useful information to verify.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Infamous "execution" photograph

Postby Hektor » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:30 pm)

HMSendeavour wrote:....

I do remember reading somewhere that the person holding the gun was aiming at an animal. That's just conjecture, I do not remember where I read this. Although, like I said, the man no matter how you look at it, obviously isn't aiming at the woman and the child. He doesn't even look like he's looking at her. This is confounded by the fact that the other people are just going about their business seemingly not caring whatsoever about the man behind them.

The man seems also, to be slightly off in the background while the woman is in the foreground shifting the perspective. That's how it appears to me. It's just too off.

If you could remember where the Swedish journalists called it out that would be very useful information to verify.

I recall one of the arguments that the people on the right were hiding behind some implement suggesting that there is a threat on the right. The soldier supposedly shoots in the direction of the threat. As said This isn't a photo at all (cut offs and contrasts are visible e.g. on the woman) , the forgers may have used existing photos though.

Apparently the journalist writing the article was A.W. Johanson
http://vho.org/VffG/1997/4/Buecher4.html mentioned below
This book gives Alf W Svensson as author of "Med saxen som vapen, in: Svenska Dagbladet v. 10. November 1996"
This is an article with the title (different date, though): https://www.dn.se/arkiv/pa-stan/med-saxen-som-vapen/
There might be a difference between printed and online versions, though:
This page has more on this (in Swedish):
https://www.vigrid.net/hcmedlognensomvaapen.htm
This page deals with the issue in German:
https://endederluege.blog/2018/09/23/di ... faelscher/
It shows how prominent the usage of it is:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”