For convenience, I uploaded the image to an OCR program and here is the text it produced (there may be errors, so refer to the graphic if a word doesn't make sense or link doesn't work):
FOR HOLOCAUST REVISIONISTS
1) What was the purpose of the 4 Einsatzgruppen units (each consisting of 500 1000 members of the SS and Gestapo) during Operation Barbarossa ? How were these units different than the Wehrmacht's Security Divisions (Sicherungs-Divisionen) and Guard Units (Landesschützen)?
2) Why did every defendant in the Nuremberg Trials and most of the defendants at the subsequent 11 Nazi war crime trials almost exclusively use the defense that they were just following orders ("Befehl ist Befehl")? Why didn't they deny the crimes they were accused of? Especially something as egregious as the mass murder of millions of people and facing the death penalty you would expect someone to say that the charges are completely false and try to set the record straight.
3) Why have so few Nazis (if any) involved in the holocaust recanted their testimony or signed confessions regarded the events they witnessed/participated in? Why hasn't there been an instance of this in the 70 years since the war ended?
4) Why did a supposedly scholarly organization like The Institute for Historical Review have the same mailing address as both the weekly anti-Semitic newspaper The Spotlight, and the anti-Semitic book publisher Noontide Press?
5) Why would Jews inflate the number of holocaust victims when reparations paid by West Germany after the war were based on the number of survivors and not the number killed? 
6) What did SS and Nazi officials in internal memos mean by the word "Special Treatment"(Sonderbehandlung) regarding Jews in their custody? 
7) upon liberation of Auschwitz, it was discovered that the Nazis had bagged and stored 2000 kilograms of shorn human hair in the camp. How did the Nazis get all this hair, and why did an overwhelming number of samples contain traces of hydrogen cyanide? 
8} A report was sent to SS-Obersturmbannführer Walter Rauff on June 5, 1942 which said that "ninety- seven thousand have been processed, using three vans, without any defects showing up in the vehicles"and that "Experience shows, however, that when the back door is closed and it gets dark inside, the load pushes hard against the door." What was the load of 97,000? What did they mean by "have been processed"? Why would the load push hard against the door? 
9) How could the prisoners at the Bergen-Belsen be starving to death when 3 km away the food stores for the camp contained "600 tons of potatoes, 120 tons of tinned meat, 30 tons of sugar, upwards of 20 tons of powdered milk; cocoa, grain, wheat and other foodstuffs. " Why was this food withheld from the starving prisoners?
10) Why would the Nazis need to have the capacity to burn more than 80,000 corpses per month at Auschwitz as detailed in a memo written to Heinrich Himmler in September 1942?  This memo was written by Kurt Prüfer, senior engineer of Topf and Sons (the company which manufactured the cremation ovens that were currently installed in Crematoria II in Auschwitz) in which a Lt. Krone ( who worked in the Works and Buildings Section of the Economics and Administration Department (Wirtschafts- und Verwaltungshauptamt)) had told Prüfer that the current 80,000 per month crematoria capacity "is not yet sufficient" and "we should deliver more ovens as quickly as possible". Why where so many bodies needing to be burned?
11) If the Jews were evacuated "to the East" rather than being exterminated in Poland, what happened to them? Why have so many family members of those "evacuated" never heard from their loved ones again? Wouldn't they try to make some contact in the past 70+ years?
12) Why were warning posters  posted outside of the ghetto In Czestochowa, Poland (as well as outside the Warsaw ghetto(S)) that threatened the death penalty with anyone who, 1) Provided shelter to escaped Jews, 2) Supplied Jews with food, or 3) Sold food to Jews ? Why wouldn't they want Jews to receive outside food ?
13) Why were 3 airtight doors (with peep holes) ordered for Krematorium IV and Krematorium V  in Auschwitz for rooms named "gassing basements" (Vergasungskeller) in the construction blue prints? 
14) Of the approximately deportees sent to Auschwitz, only 400,000 were actually admitted into the camp . What happened to the 900,000 who were not admitted to the camp? Were they sent home?
15) Was SS-Obersturmführer Or. Walter Mattner lying to his wife when he wrote her this letter  on October 5th, 1941? The letter he described his actions at Mogilyov, Belarus in which he wrote "I must tell you something else. I took part in a mass killing the day before yesterday....the first truck my hand trembled somewhat during the shooting, but one gets used to it. By the tenth truck I was already aiming steadily and shooting accurately at the many women, children, and babies."
16) How plausible is it the allied governments trained and deployed thousands of staff to axis controlled territory during the last year of the war to create and plant thousands of false documents, faked photographs, forged diary entries in the correct places so that they would be discovered by liberating allied personnel without their scheme being discovered and exposed over the past 70+ years?
17) Was it not Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler who said in a Posen on October 4, 1943, "I want to also mention a very difficult subject ... before you, with complete candor. It should be discussed amongst us, yet nevertheless, we will never speak about it in public...... I am talking about the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. " Is this not his voice? 
18) Was Hitler speaking in jest when he said in a speech in front of the Reichstag on January 30, 1939 .that if a world war broke out " the result will be not the Bolshevization of earth, and thus a Jewish victory, but the annihilation (Vernichtung of the Jewish race in Europe." [161 and exactly 3 years later when he said in a speech: the war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely, with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete annihilation (Vernichtung ) of the Jews. 
19) How were the victims of the Nazis Aktion T4 program killed? How were their bodies disposed? 
20) How did Typhus kill all 6000 remaining Jews in the town of Proskuriv (in Western Ukraine) on the day of November 4, 1941?  Why were they buried together in one pit kilometers outside of town?  Why did almost all have bullet holes in the back of their neck/head? Were the villagers afraid of the typhus victims turning into zombies?
21) If Belzec, Treblinka and Sobibor were transit & resettlement camps and not extermination camps why would every person working at these camps have to swear an oath  that they would not "under any circumstances pass on any form of information, verbally or in writing, on the progress, procedure or incidents in the evacuation of Jews" and agree to "absolute prohibition on photography in the camps" and why couldn't they talk about the camps even after they left the service? It would seem to me that the Nazis would want to show Jews at these camps being happily resettled in the East.
 https://goo.gl/Ysn9JH see pages 287-290
 https://goo.gl/SJqgxP See pages 91-97
 http://i.imgur.com/d09KvVO.jpg translation available here: archive.is/CEhew
 https://goo.gl/igCHfJ page 378
 http://imgur.com/9hSWqUT full letter and translation here: archive.is/3sKsc
 https://goo.gl/Qjmkqt german version here: archive.is/5Zhlz
 archive.is/F3dRR german text here: archive.is/4laca listen to speech here: http://y2u.be/4AFhwwgL-94
 https://goo.gl/AbcZoM german text here: https://goo.gl/DRZJtM
Nearly all of this stuff has already been dealt with on this website. Some questions, like #4, are just laughable and irrelevant.
I noticed also that someone posted a response graphic, rather hastily done and not very thorough:
Does anyone else have something to say about any of these goofy questions? I will provide answers to the questions myself later.