British Jew to Release Documentary: "Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: British Jew to Release Documentary: "Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel"

Postby Hektor » 1 year 3 weeks ago (Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:21 pm)

stinky wrote:Surely this is parody;

phdnm wrote:
David Baddiel fears he'll be murdered by Holocaust Deniers...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VKC4ZLGtSOpq/

Jewish 'Comedian' David Baddiel attempts to associate holocaust revisionism with violence in order to bring about censorship laws. He also ignores Jewish violence against revisionists.

News article:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/dav ... _4YTxOO44g

"Baddiel, 55, said he has consulted security experts before the show goes out later this month."
"This program will certainly lead to a lot of online abuse".
"One can only hope it won't lead to anyone actually threatening me in real life".

This can't be serious

What a bunch of BS.

Did Holocaust Revisionists / unbelievers ever even only threaten a Holocaust believer over this? Never.
Do Holocaustians threaten Holocaust Revisionists over their expressed opinions? Yes, often
Did Holocaustians injure or harm Holocaust Revisionists? Yes, sometimes

Don't forget that legislation implemented to jail or punish "Holocaust Deniers" is also a form of violence.

Me thinks this joker may have something up the sleeve, though.

Reminds me of another Jewish comedian (Daniel Friedman) , who actually mocked genocide and made fun of the victims of torture and murder.

stinky
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: British Jew to Release Documentary: "Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel"

Postby stinky » 1 year 3 weeks ago (Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:23 pm)

Hektor wrote:
Me thinks this joker may have something up the sleeve, though.

I thought the same thing.
Waiting to pull off a 'Jusie Smollet'

Anyway, there's no need to wait for victimhood, when you can promote being (pre)victim of a (pre)crime.
It's easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 year 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:03 am)

Looks like Baddiel's documentary is going to feature a "Holocaust Denier" - some guy named "Dermot Mulqueen"

It appears Mulqueen has been arrested previously for something he did supposedly to bring attention to the "Holocaust" being a hoax:

Man put axe through TV in town square in 'performance art piece' to further his claims Holocaust did not take place
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/c ... 51264.html

He is also mentioned by astro3 here:
Holocaust Hoax Day 23 January
viewtopic.php?t=10085

Here is the article, it's odd that Baddiel has to "defend" giving air time to a "denier" when his documentary is supposed to be focused on them. If he should have to defend anything, it would be not interviewing actual published revisionists. Imagine producing a documentary on a sports team and instead of interviewing any of the actual players/coaches/staff you interview a fan that attended a game once, along with a bunch of their rivals. :lol:
David Baddiel defends giving airtime to Holocaust denier

Comedian spoke to man for BBC film who said there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz

David Baddiel has defended giving a platform to a Holocaust denier in a BBC documentary after a veteran lawyer warned him against allowing antisemites airtime.

In Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel, the Jewish comedian interviewed a man who claimed Auschwitz, the Nazi death camp in German-occupied Poland, had a swimming pool and no gas chambers, that Jews controlled the BBC and that the purchase of German-made cars by Jews cast doubt on the veracity of the Nazi genocide.

Baddiel, who described his encounter with Dermot Mulqueen as “one of the weirdest moments” of his life, said he and the film’s director had wrestled with whether to interview a Holocaust denier. Despite fears of legitimising racial hatred and “fanning the flames” of denial, Baddiel said: “If you’re going to talk about the devil, at some point you’ve got to meet the devil.”

But Anthony Julius, who successfully defended the American historian Deborah Lipstadt in a libel suit brought by the Holocaust denier David Irving, told Baddiel: “You don’t need to give these people airtime – so don’t.” The lawyer argued that he and Lipstadt had been forced to confront Irving in 1996 only because of the court case.
Allan told Baddiel: “We have a policy on hate speech so direct attacks on Jewish people will come off the platform. But to make the wrong statement about the facts of the Holocaust – ‘I do not think the Holocaust happened’, or ‘I think the Holocaust happened with this number of people dead or that number of people dead’ – may be permitted on the platform.”

In response, Baddiel said Holocaust denial was “a direct way of saying Jews are liars, Jews have tricked the world for their own gain, Jews are the most evil, pernicious race that exist. It is hate speech. There’s no other conclusion.”
Mulqueen told Baddiel that if the Holocaust had happened, Jews would not buy German cars. Baddiel replied that he owned an Audi, adding: “That proves, does it, that the Holocaust didn’t happen?” Mulqueen responded: “Well, it does raise questions.”
https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2020/ ... ust-denier

I think that argument about the cars is just silly. I have never heard that one before. Reminds me of Ian Lurie (of the now deleted istheholocaustreal.com site) and his claim that if the "Holocaust" actually didn't happen then he would have a nicer car :lol:

Baddiel is clearly being dishonest when he asserts that "Holocaust denial" is merely a direct way to say that Jew are "the most evil, pernicious race" and that there exists "no other conclusion" - really?
And so claiming the Germans exterminated millions of Jews because they didn't have "blond hair blue eyes" (commonly believed by many Americans, even if it's not the "official" story) doesn't suggest in the same way that Germans are evil and pernicious?
You can't have it both ways, at least in the case of "Holocaust denial" it is argued that the Soviets, British, Americans, etc also played a role in creating the "Holocaust" story. The "Holocaust" story blames Germans (albeit including persecutions of Jews by other Europeans during WWII).

Elie Wiesel stated in his book "Legends of Our Time":
"Every Jew, somewhere in his being, should set apart a zone of hate -- healthy, virile hate -- for what the German personifies and for what persists in the German. To do otherwise would be a betrayal of the dead."
(the newer version of Wiesel's book has a disclaimer stating that this is not "an appeal to hate Germans" but it's quite obviously what is going on here)

Judging from this link, I doubt the documentary will be available online (at least for a while) on the BBC2 website, just on regular TV: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000fjqk

There's a good chance someone will upload it to a streaming website though.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 year 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:18 am)

"After the encounter, which takes up about five minutes of the hour-long programme, Baddiel said to camera: “However mad Dermot seems … people believe this shit.”

Just think an hour long program about holocaust deniers, but merely 5 minutes are actually devoted to a denier, albeit someone who is completely on the fringe of the group and who has never published anything meaninful about holocaust denial.

These peóple are full of shit, ...in their pants because of fear of losing the debate.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 year 2 weeks ago (Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:21 am)

Looks like Baddiel's documentary is going to feature a "Holocaust Denier" - some guy named "Dermot Mulqueen"

It appears Mulqueen has been arrested previously for something he did supposedly to bring attention to the "Holocaust" being a hoax:
Lamprecht

Has anyone ever heard of this guy? Is that his real name or perhaps he may be a regular here and generally on the scene. My guess is he's a bit of a fruitcake and will be used to highlight the lunacy of the far right holocaust denier fraternity. I also suggest the programme will not look in any detail at the logical revisionist claims but will trot out the usual 6m dead, gas chambers and 'it's the most documented event in human history'.

They will then turn to cover the current rise of 'populism' and the far right across the world and how that threatens jews everywhere and as such the denial of the holocaust can only threaten jews everywhere.

I doubt if I'll watch it.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 year 2 weeks ago (Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:49 am)

borjastick wrote:Has anyone ever heard of this guy?

Astro3 posted about meeting him. I had never heard of him before, I searched his name and that is all I found on this website.

I doubt if I'll watch it.

I think I might watch it. The guy said he's afraid of being killed because of it, that got my attention :lol:
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

forasanerworld

Postby forasanerworld » 1 year 2 weeks ago (Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:25 pm)

Here's the orignal reporting of the case https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-put-axe-through-tv-in-town-square-in-performance-art-piece-to-further-his-claims-holocaust-did-not-take-place-34151264.html

and here's the reusltof the appeal,a suspended sentence https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/district-court/holocaust-denier-s-jail-term-suspended-1.2457921

Here's the Irish Firearms Act S 9 under which he was charged http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/1990/act/12/section/9/enacted/en/html and of which he had a robust defence

I think he needed a better lawyer although I think from the thinness of the charge and the appeal result I think they have wanted it to go away.

forasanerworld

Postby forasanerworld » 1 year 2 weeks ago (Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:36 pm)

I am thinking of "heading of the Indians" by a pre-emptive complaint to the BBC (not to Ofcom at first base at least), here is the complaint page

https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints

I was thinking of hitting them with two lists as columns headed "holocaust unbelievers" and" exterminationists"

one to (including names, dates, and results i.e. injury, loss of life, or property and

another of those suffering loss of liberty, professional capacity,livelihoods, pensions etc

I wouldn't recommend any direct replication but could we put together a "core template" from which individual submissions could be based?

Horhug
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Horhug » 1 year 2 weeks ago (Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:59 pm)

Dermot Mulqueen's video / soundtrack of the 3 hour interview with Baddiel.

From Dermot Mulqueen's Facebook page :

President Mulqueen
https://www.facebook.com/President.Mulqueen/

Facebook post from 16 September 2019

archive.org : Video / soundtrack : Why The Holocaust Was A Hoax
by Dermot Mulqueen
Publication date : 2019-08-07

Dermot Mulqueen and David Baddiel discuss the bogus Holocaust Religion.

The Role played by Allied Torture of German POWs in creating the Holocaust narrative.

The Role of the Focus Group is financing Churchill to wage war against Hitler.

Why the Kalergi Plan supported by Jewish bankers Rothschilds and Warburgs drove Hitler's Territorial Plan to move Europe's Jews to a Homeland in Madagascar.

Dermot Mulqueen has posted this MP4 video / soundtrack of his interview with David Baddiel.

The sound quality is awful so I assume this is DM's own recording of the proceedings rather than from the BiBiC / Baddiel professional sound crew.

If you want to get a taster of who Baddiel is, his adolescent "style", his "Jew logic", his bullying, his avoidance of "silly little details" and what the resulting 17 Feb BiBiC broadcast is likely to feel like, then listen to this.

For those that do not know, Baddiel used to be on TV as an alleged comedian mainly appearing alongside a much more able and clever chap called Frank Skinner. I never found Baddiel funny. If the above video / soundtrack is anything to go by then Baddiel's BiBiC production on Feb 17 will be a blast ...

The bit where Baddiel confuses Rudolf Höss with Rudolf Hess is excruciating, but worth enduring the pain of listening alone imo ...

Bugger off Baddiel, you have no idea what you are talking about.

stinky
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby stinky » 1 year 2 weeks ago (Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:47 pm)

Thanks for the links HorHug.

I couldn't get through 5 minutes of Baddiel's non stop interjections & whining.
Malqueen doesn't seem to have a good grasp of his material - allowing for the (limited amount that I listened to) interview to make for very tedious listening and a poor revisionist account. One that is constantly interrupted by a very annoying, even less informed Baddiel

Good advice from HorHug,
Bugger off Baddiel, you have no idea what you are talking about.
It's easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 year 2 weeks ago (Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:24 pm)

stinky wrote:Malqueen doesn't seem to have a good grasp of his material

They wouldn't have interviewed anyone that did. And I guess Malqueen has a gun charge or something? Yeah, I expect them to make a big deal about that.
They have one goal here: to make "Holocaust denial" seem like a violent, hateful plot to harm Jews. :roll:

It might not make any sense to a person that can't just choose believe something false merely because they want it to be true, but that's how these people operate. They want the "Holocaust" to be true so badly that it becomes part of their reality. Anyone who stands up to their lies by exposing them, or just happens to not accept them at all, must be evil in some way.

They reveal their own tactics and beliefs here.
When they refer to speech as "hate speech" they are saying only that they hate that type of speech.
When they talk about supposed "violent tendencies" from "deniers" they are revealing only that they endorse violence against "deniers."
And that's all that a law means anyway. If "Holocaust denial" is made illegal, that means they believe that it's justified to physically harm you for "denying the Holocaust". Something that has actually happened on a number of occasions.
— Herbert Spencer

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 year 2 weeks ago (Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:19 am)

It is painfull to listen to the audio recording. I wish him all the best. But, I don't think that I can listen to this for a long time.

I think the biggest mistake he makes in this interview is that he talks about the 1. world war, the 2. world war, the Rothchilds, the banking system. ... Instead of talking about the holocaust. He doesn't understand that the whole interview is designed to extract from him statements about anything that most people assume are unreasonable. And he falls right into this trap. He should have answered. I thought you wanted to interview me about the holocaust? Why don't we stick to that. And then stick to the holocaust no matter what he is asked.

And then, he stammers and stutters and lets himself be interrupted at any point in time.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 year 2 weeks ago (Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:13 am)

Baddiel does make a few interesting statements in this report:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... enier.html

1. 'ignoring them has not worked'

So the method of ignoring the holocaust doubters has not worked. That's good to know.

2. "It doesn't mean that confronting them will work completely but I think it's a debate we have to have,...my personal feeling is that you have to try to take them on.' "

Thus, he is willing to debate. I commend him for that. But, he should learn to listen to peope, when he is debating instead of interrupting them constantly.

3. "'We have a policy on hate speech so direct attacks on Jewish people will come off the platform. But to make the wrong statement about the facts of the Holocaust – "I do not think the Holocaust happened", or "I think the Holocaust happened with this number of people dead or that number of people dead" – may be permitted on the platform,' he (facebook representative) said.

Baddiel argued back, insisting that Holocaust denial is: 'A direct way of saying Jews are liars, Jews have tricked the world for their own gain.

Jews are the most evil, pernicious race that exist. It is hate speech. There's no other conclusion.'"

That simply not true. I believe that Mr. Baddiel and most other Jews honestly believe in the holocaust because that's what they were taught. They believe in the holocaust in the same way christians believe in the resurrection of christ. So merely not believing in parts of the holocaust does not mean that all the jews are lying about the holocaust.

What is in fact happening here is that Mr. Baddiel is projecting his hatred for unbelievers onto the unbelievers in the holocaust. This is a common phenomenon among Jewish holocaust believers.

4. "He said: 'I sort of knew I wouldn't change his mind but I felt it was important for people to see the ludicrousness of this position.' "

That's why you chose to argue with Mr. Muldeen and not with one of the leading holocaust revisionists, the top 2 being Germar Rudolf and Carlo Mattogno.

I am pretty sure that Mr. Baddiel is well aware of CODOH, the most important online site for holocaust revisionism.

Next time you try to take on a "holocaust denier", why don't you take on one of their leading representatives? If you can refute them in an open debate then you will have done more against holocaut denial than all the censorship in the world combined!

My venture into doubting parts of the holocaust narrative really took off when I started reading Rudolf's and Mattogno's books. Thus, I am looking forward to watching a debate like that. We just want an Open Debate On the HOLOCAUST!

Why do people oppose open debate?

Think about it!

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 year 2 weeks ago (Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:32 am)

The Financial Times has this to say about the film:

https://www.ft.com/content/e4ec9798-4cc ... d18ec715f5

"...Even so, Baddiel feels duty-bound to face at least one staunch denier. Travelling to Ireland to meet a man who has a “lovely picture of Adolf Hitler” on his Facebook page results, Baddiel confesses, in “one of the weirdest moments of my life”. Though he seems an easy target, Baddiel warns, “We’re not shooting fish in a barrel here”..."

You travelled to Ireland in order to find an exceptionally easy target, someone who apparently lives up to all your prejudices. Nevertheless, you had to interview your target for hours in order to extract five suitable minutes for your film. In the end, even you had to confess that it wasn't like shooting fish in a barrel. Isn't that embarrassing?

You state in the interview that torturing the camp commandant of Auschwitz, Rudolf Hoess, for three days was the right thing to do in order to extract a confession? Did you broadcast this part of your interview on public television?

Why did Hoess confess to having killed some 2,500,000 jews, when no more than 1,1 million people were gassed in Auschwitz according to the mainstream lore?

http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/35-coa.pdf

Do you really think that you can win the debate in this manner?
Last edited by Pia Kahn on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 year 2 weeks ago (Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:45 am)

Baddiel argued back, insisting that Holocaust denial is: 'A direct way of saying Jews are liars, Jews have tricked the world for their own gain.

Yes actually they are liars. Perhaps not Hymie from Basildon but those who know and influence know and influence. They know that the truth of the holocaust is that nowhere near 6m jews died and there is little or no evidence of mass murder. They know it. But over the decades they not only painted themselves into a corner from which they would find themselves under the spotlight as science and info improved, but they missed every chance to re-engineer their suffering.

As for interviewing this clown from Ireland that was a very deliberate decision because a)they knew they could demean him and his position simply by showing him with Hitler picture and b)because if they interviewed someone who actually knows something about the holocaust the buffoon called Baddiel would be left looking like someone who knows very little about the holocaust, which he is.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”