Jewish students attacked at Auschwitz

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:27 pm)

Another fake one, I wonder? :roll:

Aug. 9, 2004 18:36 | Updated Aug. 11, 2004 12:32
By JENNY HAZAN

Tamar Schuri, a member of the group of Israeli and Jewish students who were attacked while visiting the death camps in Auschwitz earlier this week said that during and after the attack no one came to help the victims, not even the guides employed by the camp, Army Radio reported Wednesday.

"The main accusations were that the place does not only belong to Jews, and that we use it as a publicity tool for pro-Israeli propoganda,," Schori said. "There was a guide with us that worked there, and she just backed off. We didn't have anyone to turn to," she added.

While on a tour of the museum at the Auschwitz death camp in Poland on Sunday, a group of around 50 Jewish university students from Israel, the U.S. and Poland were verbally attacked by a three-member gang of French male tourists.

Evidently incited by the presence of an Israeli flag wrapped around the shoulders Schuri, the first assailant ran at the group while its members were being guided through a model gas chamber and crematoria and began swearing and hurling anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli insults.

"He told us to go back to Israel and said that we were stupid and should be ashamed to walk around with an Israeli flag," testifies Maya Ober, a 21-year-old Polish student at the Academy of Fine Arts in Poznan and member of the Polish Union of Jewish Students (PUSZ), which organized the 16-day summer learning program along with the World Union of Jewish Students (WUJS).

After the initial altercation, a second assailant grabbed Ober by the arm. "One of the guys held me by the arm and wouldn't let go," says Ober, who lost several members of her family at Auschwitz. "I was afraid. I couldn't move and I didn't know what he was going to do.

"I was shocked. Although I have met anti-Semitism many times, I never expected to meet it at Auschwitz, where so many of my relatives were killed," she says she spoke to the assailants in French and that in addition to being "brutish and vulgar," their sentiments "made absolutely no sense."

"Violence was narrowly averted," adds Laurence Weinbaum, Director of Research at the World Jewish
Congress and resident scholar for the group, who says the Polish police were not notified of the incident because the assailants did not commit an actual crime.

"But, if the two sides hadn't been separated, it would have come to blows."

Weinbaum, who has been to Poland more than 30 times on educational tours, says he never before saw anything like what happened, happen. "It was simply shocking," he says. "In some way, I felt that these men were satisfied to visit Auschwitz. This was another reminder that in Western Europe there is sympathy for dead Jews; it's just the live ones that they cannot tolerate."

"This event shocked me," adds 24-year-old tour participant Yigael Ben-Natan from Zichron Yaacov, a recent graduate from the University of Haifa. "But, it bought into focus a small part of what it's like to be a Jew in the Diaspora today and a little bit about what it was like to be a Jew in the Diaspora during the Holocaust.

"Auschwitz is a place where everyone who visits shows a certain degree of respect," he says. "These people's total disregard for the feelings of the people who come here, especially the Jews who come here to mourn, is horrible. But, I suppose some people don't come to mourn; some people come for completely different reason, which we cannot completely comprehend."

The students on the tour, which came as part of a year-long educational project funded by the Claims Conference for Lost Jewish Property and the JDC, gathered together in Poland to learn about the history of its Jewish community, to participate in the revival of the country's contemporary Jewish community by strengthening its ties to Israel and the American Diaspora and to work to restore the Jewish cemetery near Krakow, Czchow, which unlike the neighboring Christian cemetery, hasn't been properly maintained since the Holocaust.

Source

Parts of the article that were deleted (between Aug. 9 and Aug. 11):

"These students went out there to learn what is happening and unfortunately, they learned a more practical lesson than we would have liked," says Peleg Reshef, Chairperson for WUJS. "The fact that someone could say all of the things that these men said at the Holocaust museum at Auschwitz, is unthinkable.

"But, we are trying to teach our students to learn from other cultures and to be proud of who they are and I am proud to say that they stood up and said that they were proud to be Jewish, that they were proud to be Israeli and that they were proud to bear our national flag."

:roll:

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:42 pm)

... a group of around ***50 Jewish university students*** from Israel, the U.S. and Poland were verbally attacked by a ***three-member gang*** of French male tourists.

50 vs. 3 !!! ... and those three were a "gang". Typical nonsense, just like the 'holocau$t' as alleged.

I guarantee you there is no proof that any of these judeo-supremacists lost a single one of their 'family members' to gassings.

The world now abhors that 'shitty little country' of thieving Israel.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:59 pm)

50 vs. 3 !!! ... and those three were a "gang". Typical nonsense, just like the 'holocau$t' as alleged.

The Zionist's out-numbered the 'gang' nearly 17 to 1, yet the gang members did not care and affronted the Zionist's, which only added to their eternal suffering. I think this episode is deserving of financial reparations for the Zionist victims.....And don't forget the trauma!

Why do people put up with all this endless shit? Year in, year out, everyone has to listen to all these cease-less, monotonous sob-stories....Why does everyone put up with it?

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:52 pm)

:? Ohhhh blasphemy! How dare you say the Holocaust didn't happen! For that you'll pay 1 million dollars in reparation for all the trauma you caused to those poor children and grandchildren of Holocaust survivors, because those kids actually live daily WITH the memories of the Holocaust, even if they haven't witnessed it, for it now holds up our national identity! :evil:

/sarcasm

Sushicotto

Postby Sushicotto » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:40 am)

I am surprised such a thing would be published; that it would be considered newsworthy. No, actually I am not surprised anymore, I am quite used to it by now. Seems any criticism directed at Jews automatically becomes an unthinkable and shocking attack.

"Auschwitz is a place where everyone who visits shows a certain degree of respect," he says. "These people's total disregard for the feelings of the people who come here, especially the Jews who come here to mourn, is horrible. But, I suppose some people don't come to mourn; some people come for completely different reason, which we cannot completely comprehend."

But not all Jews approve of what is happening in Israel, and I am sure many don’t even approve of the state of Israel. So being draped in the Israeli flag while visiting Auschwitz might indeed offend some mourning Jews. Who was showing a “total disregard for the feelings of the people who come here”? Were the “attackers” Jewish?

I also found strange how Peleg Reshef, Chairperson for WUJS [World Union of Jewish Students] talks about “our national flag". Do other religions have national flags? Strange how any member of this “religion” can move to this occupied land, kicking out people that lived there for generations. No, actually its not strange anymore, we’re quite used to it by now. But that’s another story.
"Those unaware are unaware of being unaware." (Merrill Jenkins)

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:39 am)

Well said, Sushicotto!!!

I thought the same about the "national flag" and taking it into the camp... goes to show how much the state of 'Israel' is based on the holohoax. :x :evil:

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:05 pm)

But not all Jews approve of what is happening in Israel

This is very true! Only recently I believe there was a demonstration in the centre of Tel-Aviv of 20,000. And they are sick to death and disgusted at what the Psychopathic Zionist scum-bags do in their name.

There are also Jews who think the industry is a load of exaggerated twaddle as well.

But their opinions and voices, are silenced as much as ours are.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:18 pm)

The students on the tour, which came as part of a year-long educational project funded by the Claims Conference for Lost Jewish Property

That's all folks!

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:44 pm)

while its members were being guided through a model gas chamber and crematoria

MODEL GAS CHAMBER?

Oh G-d, where is this world going to?

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Model

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:50 am)

while its members were being guided through a model gas chamber and crematoria

Did I catch that right?

They call the "gas chamber" in Crema I (Stammlager) a model?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:15 am)

Did I catch that right?

They call the "gas chamber" in Crema I (Stammlager) a model?

Unless you're a Jew you will be arrested and imprisoned in many countries for saying that.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:22 pm)

Or if you're a Jew and said that, you would be called a "self-hating Jew". :lol:

Yeah, "model" gas chamber.. :shock: :roll: :roll:

gonzo

Postby gonzo » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:15 pm)

""Evidently incited by the presence of an Israeli flag wrapped around the shoulders [of] Schuri, the first assailant ran at the group while its members were being guided through a model gas chamber and crematoria and began swearing and hurling anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli insults.""

That could not have gone over better if they tried....ahem ahem :twisted:

good observation on "MODEL"....Holy crap....leuchter was destroyed for saying the same thing.. :? :x

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”