SS Guards "explaining the gassing process..."

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
disillusioned

SS Guards "explaining the gassing process..."

Postby disillusioned » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:38 pm)

Well, I was up to my neck in argument with a believer yesterday.

He refused to budge at all on the issue (naturally). He said he wouldn't even discuss it with me unless I could explain how there were SS Guards on some show (Discovery/History Channel) explaining the gassing process.

Surely, Revisionists are aware of who these guards are.

Is anyone here familiar with such a television program?

Disillusioned

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:00 am)

What guards? What did they say? Can what they said be confirmed by science?

Witches also explained how they had sex with the devil, thousands upon thousands of people have told how they were abducted by aliens and taken aboard UFOs.

Get the specifics, bring them here, and watch they story melt away under Revisionist scrutiny.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:34 am)

disillusioned wrote:Surely, Revisionists are aware of who these guards are.

Is anyone here familiar with such a television program?

The late Dr. Hans Münch was one of them, lying his senile head off from exile in Sweden. He has been a professional "perpetrator" role-player since the I.G. Farben trial. He was said to boast of his medical experiments and anti-Semitism, but apparently was not punished on account of his collaboration. Another was the brother of Hans Stark, the SS man who testified at the Frankfurt Auschwitz trial of pouring insecticide into holes in the roof of Krema I and was accused by professional Survivors of being a sadistic guard. Stark's brother, a typical re-educated German Nestbeschmutzer, said that he could not forgive him for refusing to privately admit his crimes, or something like that. That's about all of the program that I saw. Utter crap.

:D

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:53 am)

Sounds like (save your own neck) 'Karl Wolf' and his old version of events, before those diabolical wire mesh codge-ups appeared on the scene. Wafting through the 'blue haze', 30 seconds after the doors were opened and all the rest of his nonsense.

Still not a single mass-grave to be found, even after almost 60 years...Amazing!

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:12 pm)

There are many people that have seen Elvis too!
I haven't heard any testimony from anyone who was there, but if I did I sure would have some good questions for them.
When you cipher through all the lies of those who "were there" it sure doesn't look good for the ones trying to prove the Gassings.

The revisionist could have an eyewitness who says it ain't so, do you think they will believe him.
People are going to believe what they want to believe and most people want to believe that the 6 mill were killed, gassed, whatever.
It's like telling a kid there is no Christmas, and this Holoco$$t has been one big Xmas present for the Jews.

gonzo

Postby gonzo » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:29 pm)

I have been searching for a reference in regards to SS guards eyewitness accounts on the net and both history & Discovery channels.....

Nothing ??..It was likely pulped because it could have been proven an outright fraud by revisionists

He said he wouldn't even discuss it with me unless I could explain how there were SS Guards on some show (Discovery/History Channel) explaining the gassing process

That shows how easy it is to control the sheeple. "i saw it on TV....duhhhhh"

The same sheeple could be easily convinced if revisionists had a chance to reveal the truth behind this holocaust fairy tale.

[/i]

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”