JURGEN GRAF SPECIAL GUEST -- 8/22/04

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

JURGEN GRAF SPECIAL GUEST -- 8/22/04

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:45 am)

Jürgen Graf Next Special Guest on Stormfront Town Hall
2004-08-16

Exiled Swiss revisionist to field questions with White leader David Duke.

Jürgen Graf, a prominent Swiss revisionist author who fled his homeland rather than serve a 15-month prison sentence for "Holocaust denial," will be the next guest on David Duke Live, Sunday, August 22nd.

On the importance of Revisionism, Mr. Graf (pictured) has stated:

'Today, the steam chambers, and electrical execution facilities [which were once prominent parts of the Holocaust legend -- Ed.] have been forgotten, but the gas chambers are an "established historical fact" in the history books. People such as the ailing 82 year-old Swiss Amaudruz are thrown into jail because they refuse to believe the fabrication of war propaganda. One understands why the "Democratic System" has to take these measures of repression: It is to try to suppress Revisionists, because if the Holocaust is exposed as the swindle which it is, then, not only the State of Israel is lost, but also the whole Western System will lose its credibility. Nobody would believe a word from our politicians and journalists.'

The popular Stormfront Town Hall will begin at 2 pm Eastern Time, which translates to London (7 pm), Antwerp and Berlin (8 pm), Helsinki and Kiev (9 pm), Moscow (10 pm), and Melbourne (5 am).

Town Hall

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:00 am)

Folks, if you might have a question or comment formulated for Jürgen it's OK to post it ahead of time, starting now --

We are hoping to generate a good sized crowd for Jürgen on Sunday, so please feel free to pass this announcement along to other forums that you might know of, below is the link -- TIA

Jürgen Graf Next Special Guest on Stormfront Town Hall
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=3569

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:35 pm)

Well, not that I have problems with Mr. Graf talking to Stormfront, but personally, I don't see any form of alliance (of revisionism) with stormfront as a good step. For me, revisionism is not as much of a political movement as it is a movement for historical truth. I respect people's racial beliefs, but I don't think (and the fact that Mr. Graf is appearing on Stormfront doesn't mean that he supports it, I think..) stormfront has much of a clue about revisionism, other than denialism based on the fact that the subject matter is jews. :? Revisionism for the right purposes is what I respect. I for one would've never said the holocaust was fake just because the jews were claiming it (which is what many on stormfront seem to be doing). One needs more 'proof' than that, really.

I have no problems with stormfront trying to have a revisionist as a guest speaker to better educate its members on the topic of the 'holocaust' and historical revisionism. What I do have a problem with (and I don't know for sure if revisionists are actually supporters of stormfront - although the opposite is certainly true) is when revisionism allies itself with a political movement that is not by any means unbiased.

Anyway, I guess I'm just overanalysing things.

Cheers.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:34 am)

The Revisionist Forum and Revisionism in general does not have an alliance with Stormfront or other political entities; it's been our experience that Revisionism incorporates a broad spectrum of political opinions. However, announcements about top notch Revisionists like Jurgen Graf are welcomed here.

As long as posts and topics are in agreement with our stated guidelines they are accepted.

Moderator1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:13 pm)

Oh no, not at all - I am not arguing that they shouldn't be posted (not that I'm in any position to, either!). I was just making an observation, that's all. :)

Braveheart

Postby Braveheart » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:19 pm)

TruthSeeker wrote: I don't see any form of alliance (of revisionism) with stormfront as a good step. For me, revisionism is not as much of a political movement as it is a movement for historical truth. I respect people's racial beliefs, but I don't think stormfront has much of a clue about revisionism, other than denialism based on the fact that the subject matter is jews. :? Revisionism for the right purposes is what I respect. I for one would've never said the holocaust was fake just because the jews were claiming it (which is what many on stormfront seem to be doing). One needs more 'proof' than that, really.

I have no problems with stormfront trying to have a revisionist as a guest speaker to better educate its members on the topic of the 'holocaust' and historical revisionism. What I do have a problem with (and I don't know for sure if revisionists are actually supporters of stormfront - although the opposite is certainly true) is when revisionism allies itself with a political movement that is not by any means unbiased.

I would not be so quick to write off Stormfront, Truthseeker. There may be some course and uncouth individuals at Stormfront, but there are also many educated, intelligent people who can effectively articulate their points. In fact, if you were to visit the revisionism section on Stormfront, I'm sure you would be pleasantly surprised at many of the discussions you would find there:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36

There are many revisionist novices on Stormfront who could definitely use some guidance and advice from some of the more seasoned revisionists on this board.

Regarding your comments that you advise against mixing historical revisionist work with political efforts, I'm afraid that for revisionism to triumph and gain mass acceptance, a little political activism may be necessary on the revisionist part. For 30 years now, revisionists have had truth as their ally, yet, the Holocaust myth is still firmly entrenced in the schools and institutions of the Western world. Just emanating truth will not precipate the type of change on a societal level that revisionists have been struggling for.

Instead, I am convinced that revisionists may have to get their hands dirty doing some old fashioned political work. We have already seen this metamorphosis occur ever since Ernst Zundel's abduction and incarceration. People like Paul Fromm, Mark Weber, and Ingrid Rimland have been engaging in non-scholastic work to publicize this outrage and agitate for Zundel's release.

It certainly would be nice if having truth on your side would attract the masses as a lightbulb attracts insects in the dark. However, people are not so virtuous, I'm afraid, that they will allow truth to persuade them when truth has to challenge "what everyone else thinks". Therefore, in addition to scholarly work, revisionists must agitate for change. They cannot rely on books and essays to do the work for them.

Most people at Stormfront are used to this kind of effort and revisionists will most likely find them to be valuable allies in this culture war we are fighting.

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:22 pm)

Jürgen Graf's Town Hall Thread Image
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1227902#post1227902

Greetings RF posters and TruthSeeker,

Well that was a sensational posting session with Jürgen Graf, I hope some of you will check him out at the above link --

And I hear what you are saying Truthseeker, its just common sense to want to keep politics as far away from history as possible -- I think that the White preservationist crowd would whole heartedly agree with you on that count --

Affirming European identity and self determination is the same as Africans who say "say it loud, I am Black and I am proud". It shouldn't be a problem just as long as no one infringes on others -- Unfortunately the Zionist method of propagandizing the American public has been so effective that many people who hear the name of David Duke or Stormfront often find themselves becoming agitated, David Duke may ilicit a negative response from some however I have NEVER heard David say anything that was hateful or of him advocating any ilegal activity or violence -- infact I dare say that the opposite is true --

White Leadership Panel Discussion moderated by David Duke (audio)
http://www.duke.org/conference/audio/real_media/panel.ram
http://www.davidduke.com:8000/content/dd/conference/panel.pls

While playing a concert with the Grateful Dead the SNL actor Dan Akroyd once said "though all Deadheads are Coneheads NOT all Coneheads are Deadheads" I guess that could also be said for the White preservationists and the Historical Revisionists --

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”