Another Treblinka "Archaeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2350
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Another Treblinka "Archaeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby Lamprecht » 1 year 1 month ago (Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:56 pm)

After Sturdy-Colls' fraudulent "investigation" of Treblinka, which produced 0 photographs of "huge mass graves" (despite a claimed death toll of 870,000) I thought that was all we were going to get. But apparently there is some other so-called "Archaeologist" investigating the camp.

Holocaust archaeology: uncovering vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong
January 24, 2020 8.29am EST

William Mitchell
Project Archaeologist, Staffordshire University

It’s now 75 years since Soviet troops liberated the notorious death camp at Auschwitz and the vast majority of Holocaust survivors are no longer with us. The impact of continuing to research the Holocaust can, therefore, not be underestimated. The further away we move from the events and the more first-hand witnesses we lose, the more disconnected we feel, both individually and as a society.

As an archaeologist, I have experienced first hand how using a measured, scientific approach to the investigation of these atrocities can help to answer questions, heal communities, bring closure and allow for a more balanced approach to the representation of the subject.

The presentation of rigorously researched scientific evidence to support the known (and sometimes forgotten) history, has become ever more important at a time when this is being challenged by misinformation, competing narratives and populist movements.

As is the case for most British people, what I knew about the Holocaust was originally limited to what I had learned during secondary education and through my exposure to the subject in the media. I did not study the Holocaust at degree level or make a determined effort to develop a greater awareness. Now, through my work in the field of Holocaust archaeology I know different.

Image
3D laser scanning of the location of Treblinka labour camp, north-east of Warsaw, Poland.
...
The practice of Holocaust archaeology, uses desk-based archival research, satellite imagery, aerial photographs, remote sensing, topographic survey and geophysical techniques to identify destroyed camps, lost killing sites and hidden mass graves. Importantly, these techniques avoid excavation that would disturb human remains, a practice which is forbidden under Jewish Law. Staffordshire University’s Centre of Archaeology, of which I am a member, has worked at more than 40 sites across Europe.
...
During my time on these projects, I have personally seen and been subject to the unequivocal evidence of the true scale of the Holocaust. I have experienced the profound effects of being presented with the graves and the remains of the victims and have seen the positive effects of presenting the evidence of the research to the public.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200124173 ... ong-130329 or https://archive.is/JK67i

Essentially they have created entirely new standards for archaeology when it comes to the so-called "Holocaust."
Unlike other events, where mass graves are actually excavated, photographed and documented, these so-called "Holocaust" mass graves are not. They use other techiques to find soil disturbances and claim all of that stuff is human remains and couldn't possibly be burnt trash or latrine pits or anything else.

These scientific fraudsters will go to these sites, spend weeks producing nothing of value whatsoever, and return to write a "report" containing a drawn map with 10, 20, or even 30 alleged "huge mass graves" but not with a single photograph even one of those pits actually excavated. They will claim that they have proven hundreds of thousands of people were murdered at these sites, yet do not show even one of the alleged "huge mass graves" containing even 0.1% of the alleged victims.

It's a transparent fraud and is at odds with all archeological guidelines written for mass grave excavations. See:

Mass grave excavation guidelines / The "Mass grave excavations don't produce photographed bodies" LIE
viewtopic.php?t=12889


His Staffordshire University Centre of Archaeolgy page claims:
"His research has focused on the former extermination camp at Treblinka of the former concentration camp of Bergen Belsen and the killing sites of Eastern Europe."
http://archive.is/F99J8 and http://archive.is/a0NcX

His list of "Selected Publications" and "Recent publications" have nothing published in Treblinka.

So where is the "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"?
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2813
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Another Treblinka "Archeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby borjastick » 1 year 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:02 am)

I am struggling to understand why an archeologist, who should be solely concerned with finding the truth via empirical evidence, would at all be bothered by so called 'jewish law' when it comes to digging in and around the claimed sites of mass burning or mass murder at any claimed holocaust site. If this guy is impartial and approaches his task on a scientific level then sympathy for any victims is correct but concern for religious law should be ignored.

Thus I wonder how impartial this chap is. Maybe he wants peer recognition, new funding, personal promotion and even personal payments for this work which cannot but leave him anything open to criticism and ridicule.

The old excuse of 'you can't dig there guvnor' routine is laughable and should be ignored completely. It is used as a barrier to the truth by jews who know that if you did dig there guvnor, you wouldn't find proof of mass murder etc.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2350
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Another Treblinka "Archeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby Lamprecht » 1 year 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:28 am)

Jewish burial law isn't even a real issue. If anything, exhumation [removing the remains] is prohibited but excavation [exposing the remains] is not.
Either way this is an alleged crime scene so there is an obligation to show at least some of the alleged huge mass graves. Not showing them despite claiming to have found them actually weakens their case considerably. There is an additional moral obligation here to show them because - unlike other mass grave sites - there is no legal requirement to believe that the alleged crime actually happened as described.

So it is just a
"No we will not show you, just believe us, and if you don't you're evil and need to be locked up!"

There are also threads on the subject:

"Jewish Burial Law" as excuse
viewtopic.php?t=8997

The Big Excuse: 'excavation & exhumation of Jews forbidden'
viewtopic.php?t=6817
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Another Treblinka "Archeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby Hektor » 1 year 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:11 am)

Lamprecht wrote:Jewish burial law isn't even a real issue. If anything, exhumation [removing the remains] is prohibited but excavation [exposing the remains] is not.
Either way this is an alleged crime scene so there is an obligation to show at least some of the alleged huge mass graves. Not showing them despite claiming to have found them actually weakens their case considerably. There is an additional moral obligation here to show them because - unlike other mass grave sites - there is no legal requirement to believe that the alleged crime actually happened as described.
....


The "burial" is obviously a copout. Ditching corpses into mass graves isn't necessarily a burial and it would be quite strange, if Jews recognised it as as such. Imagine following this argument through logically. A Jew is murdered. The perpetrator ditches the corpse in the woods. Will the rabbis now insist that the police shall not investigate this murder further, because they would be "disturbing the grave" by excavating the corpse and performing an autopsy on it? I think not.

User avatar
stinky
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:59 pm

Re: Another Treblinka "Archeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby stinky » 1 year 4 weeks ago (Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:13 am)

William Mitchell, Project Archaeologist, Staffordshire University.
Mitchel has a DipEd in Education (General Primary) & a BA (Hons) Archaeology and Ancient History.
Everyone here is familiar with Staffordshire Uni's other relentless seeker of truth;
Caroline Sturdy Coles, Professor Conflict Archaeology and Genocide Investigation at Staffordshire University, specializing in Holocaust studies.

I expect Staffordshire University's "research" in this area will help attract more (((funding))).
It's easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Another Treblinka "Archeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby Zulu » 1 year 4 weeks ago (Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:35 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:His list of "Selected Publications" and "Recent publications" have nothing published in Treblinka.

So where is the "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"?

Wasn't the splendid work of Dr. Sturdy Cole already convincing enough to shut up the deniers?
Well, it seems that the prestigious BBC sold it as it was with its "star on a tile" documentary.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2350
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Another Treblinka "Archeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby Lamprecht » 10 months 1 week ago (Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:04 pm)

It seems that another article by Mitchell, "Holocaust Archaeology Proves Deniers Wrong" has been circulating.

Examples:

April 15th:
http://archive.fo/KErJV or http://web.archive.org/web/202004170022 ... chaeology/

April 14th:
http://archive.fo/JtAZO or http://web.archive.org/web/202004170038 ... wrong.html

But if you look at the second article, it says at the very bottom:
This article is republished from The Conversation under a Creative Commons license. Read the original article.

I reiterate, the article literally says:
"We were able to provide physical evidence relating to the nature of incarceration and extermination."

So where is it? If you can do it, but have not done it, there must be a reason. Why are you hiding it?

Instead, they merely republished the same article from January, word-for-word; why? A few possible reasons:

1. Jewish internet journalists who don’t write about politics have nothing else to write about because virtually nothing else is happening besides the COVID hysteria, so they instinctively go to the Holocaust.

2. Jewish identity is fundamentally tied to the Holocaust, so mentions of the Holocaust bring positive feelings about the in-group among Jews. They are writing and republishing these nonsense articles for other Jews who are on COVID lockdown and need to be reminded that they are part of an ethnically/racially self-conscious group, able to act intelligently to pursue their common interests.

3. Some Jews think they are going to be blamed for the virus and/or the insane lockdown measures, so they are reminding people that they can never again be blamed for anything, because of the "Holocaust"

Maybe all 3?
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10304
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Another Treblinka "Archeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby Hannover » 10 months 1 week ago (Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:50 pm)

Lamprecht:
Some Jews think they are going to be blamed for the virus and/or the insane lockdown measures, so they are reminding people that they can never again be blamed for anything, because of the "Holocaust"

Well, there is this:

Actress Says Jewish Conspiracy Behind Coronavirus:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ronavirus/
Rosanna Arquette is a "Borderline Jew":
http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=506


- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10304
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Another Treblinka "Archeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby Hannover » 10 months 1 week ago (Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:37 am)

Lamprecht correctly stated:
These scientific fraudsters will go to these sites, spend weeks producing nothing of value whatsoever, and return to write a "report" containing a drawn map with 10, 20, or even 30 alleged "huge mass graves" but not with a single photograph even one of those pits actually excavated. They will claim that they have proven hundreds of thousands of people were murdered at these sites, yet do not show even one of the alleged "huge mass graves" containing even 0.1% of the alleged victims.

* I wonder how much "grant" money was paid to this shyster, William Mitchell.

* Remember we're talking about an alleged total of '6M Jews & 5M others' ... that's an alleged 11,000,000 human remains.
That's more people than all of London, England.

The fact is that these alleged immense mass graves allegedly filled with human remains in allegedly known locations simply do not exist.
Another verifiable fact which demolishes hateful propaganda.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

NFrNJ
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:10 am

Re: Another Treblinka "Archeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby NFrNJ » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:11 am)

borjastick wrote:
The old excuse of 'you can't dig there guvnor' ... is used as a barrier to the truth by jews who know that if you did dig there guvnor, you wouldn't find proof of mass murder etc.


How do you know this? Any evidence for this? Other than supposition?

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10304
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Another Treblinka "Archeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby Hannover » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:13 pm)

NFrNJ wrote:
borjastick wrote:
The old excuse of 'you can't dig there guvnor' ... is used as a barrier to the truth by jews who know that if you did dig there guvnor, you wouldn't find proof of mass murder etc.


How do you know this? Any evidence for this? Other than supposition?

NFrNJ:

We know it because they say it ... when they cannot show the world the massive remains they claim exist. Yet they contradict that nonsense all the time by in fact exhuming Jew corpses in other circumstances. Simple stuff really,

For more proof of what borjastick refers to I suggest that you actually read the article in the OP which states "these techniques avoid excavation that would disturb human remains", and especially the links cited concerning that desperate, fake excuse:

Jewish Burial Law" as excuse:
viewtopic.php?t=8997
and:
The Big Excuse: 'excavation & exhumation of Jews forbidden'
viewtopic.php?t=6817

I remind everyone that you have claimed that there are massive amounts of human remains, see:
Challenge to Believer NFrNJ to Show us the Claimed Gigantic Human Remains said to Exist in Known Locations:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13095
and:
Challenge to Believer NFrNJ : When did "Final Solution" become extermination?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13087

Once again we're waiting for you to show us what you claim.

- Hannover

(edited for typo)
Last edited by Hannover on Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2813
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Another Treblinka "Archaeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby borjastick » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:23 pm)

How about the holocaust by bullets where it is claimed by various that they know the exact whereabouts of hundreds of mass graves throughout eastern europe. But they won't tell anyone, won't excavate and won't discuss.

Or how about the case of Eli Cohen, hanged by Syria for being a very naughty boy. The israelites want his body back to be buried in israel. Yet when we ask about the above 'known' mass graves they claim the old chestnut about jewish burial law would prevent it.

Or at Treblinka when Sturdy-Colls and her band of merry diggers wanted permission to dig they had to get the chief wabbi of Poland to give her permission which came with the order 'but if you find any bodies, you'll have to stop'.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10304
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Another Treblinka "Archaeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby Hannover » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:36 pm)

From article in OP:
these techniques avoid excavation that would disturb human remains",

If the excuse of not wanting to disturb Jew remains is a real thing, then why did Jews actually excavate / dig at Sobibor, Babi Yar, other times at Treblinka, etc. where they did not find what they allege?
ex.:
!! Excavation Result: No Human Remains of alleged 34,000 Jews as claimed at Babi Yar !! In fact, no remains period.': viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11314
and:
from: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13087
... here we have what was found at Sobibor where it is claimed that the human remains of 250,000 Jews are buried.
Image
What, maybe five skeletons vs. the claimed 250,000? LOL
And of these:
1. we don't even know that they are Jews
2. we don't even know that they were murdered vs. dying of disease
3. we don't even know that they are from the period
4. And recall there is no proof for the scientifically impossible diesel gas chambers that are alleged to be the murder weapon at Sobibor.

- Hannover

Don't blame Revisionists, Revisionists are just the messengers. The absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2350
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Another Treblinka "Archaeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:44 am)

borjastick wrote:Or at Treblinka when Sturdy-Colls and her band of merry diggers wanted permission to dig they had to get the chief wabbi of Poland to give her permission which came with the order 'but if you find any bodies, you'll have to stop'.

They are always like that. Anyone who gets permission to investigate these sites has to have a rabbi following them around the entire time. And it's never an impartial team, they're going there with the stated purpose of "Proving deniers wrong."

In Haimi's case, at Sobibor, a mass grave was found (mass grave = 3 or more corpses) and excavated, but it had quantities in the range of what you'd expect from a few % dying in transit of disease. Also, there was an uprising at Sobibor and some prisoners were executed as a result.

I emailed Haimi asking for a higher quality photo of the mass grave. He told me that the photo I showed him -- a screenshot from a video with a PowerPoint presentation -- contained bones from other part of the camp. The rabbi told him to move these bones collected over the course of years to be placed into one single pit for a photograph. That's not something you would ever assume, I'm surprised he admitted it.

See; viewtopic.php?t=12806

According to exterminationists, 250 thousand perished at Sobibor, almost exclusively from gassings, and are buried there as burnt/sunburnt remains. Revisionsists such as Mattogno, Graf & Kues estimate instead that about 10,000 died at (or en route to) Sobibor and none of them were gassed.

What would make sense is to have an international team of archaeologists go and excavate the camps. Chinese, Korean, South African, Costa Rican, and many others. There should be people photographing everything; video recording as the pits are unearthed.

Who knows, maybe Mitchell did dig up huge mass graves at Treblinka and photograph the remains of many thousands. But he hasn't published this "vital evidence" and won't share it when requested, so why should anyone believe him?
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2350
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Another Treblinka "Archeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:03 am)

NFrNJ wrote: Any evidence for this?

Mitchell is the one claiming to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong."
Did you try emailing him? I sent him emails from 3 unique email accounts asking if he could show the evidence, in two of the three cases I pretended to be an exterminationist.
He won't share this "vital evidence," if he even has it. Maybe you'll get lucky if you ask, but I doubt it.
If he actually had this supposedly damning evidence, we would have seen at least some of it by now. So far, he has provided literally nothing.
Do you have any theories about why he would hide his allegedly conclusive evidence for a Treblinka "Holocaust"?
"Silence can only be equated with fraud where there is a legal or moral duty to speak or where an inquiry left unanswered would be intentionally misleading.”

-- U.S. vs. Prudden - U.S. Court of Appeals - Fifth Circuit - April 1970
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests