Claimed mass grave at Treblinka I - 4.5 x 3.5 meter, 10-15 cm underground, pistol & machine gun shells

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Claimed mass grave at Treblinka I - 4.5 x 3.5 meter, 10-15 cm underground, pistol & machine gun shells

Postby Lamprecht » 4 months 1 day ago (Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:23 pm)

Treblinka I is generally recognized by both sides to be a labor camp, where mostly Polish and Jewish prisoners would work in the sand and gravel quarry. Treblinka I was not a secret, a 1941 directive announced the camps creation in both German and Polish language journals. Some of the laborers were released from Treblinka I and paid for their work. The total number of laborers that ever worked at Treblinka I is said to be 10-20,000.

According to the orthodox "Holocaust" narrative, Treblinka II - which was 1.5 km away from the labor camp - was an extermination camp where virtually every single one of the claimed 800-900 thousand Jews sent there was gassed, burned in giant outdoor pyres, and buried in enormous pits. It is claimed that only a small number were selected to be used for labor and the rest killed.

The following article claims a mass grave was found close to Treblina I, under a parking lot. The article claims that "bullet shells from pistols and machine guns" were found in the pit. So, I wonder what this is from as the presence of these bullets would suggest that it is not disease victims; a typhus epidemic raged through Treblinka I in 1943, and a document with a list of 148 prisoners who died of this illness from Nov. 12 - Dec. 20 exists. I am sure that that if some of these prisoners tried to escape, they would have been shot, so it could be something like that.

Unfortunately, there are no photographs of this excavation, even though it is standard practice for all mass grave excavations to have photographs taken. The size of the pit is nothing extreme, "at a depth of only 10-15 centimeters underground... a grave of 4.5 by 3.4 meters containing human remains"

Anyway, the article:
Mass grave of Nazi victims discovered on Treblinka grounds

Bones of victims, clothing remnants and bullet shells from pistols and machine guns were found in the grave.

Sara Rubenstein, 16/11/19 19:16

A mass grave was discovered on the site of the Treblinka I labor camp in central Poland by investigators of the Polish Institute of National Remembrance (IPN).

An investigation of the grounds of Treblinka I revealed the mass grave under the site of the present parking lot, at a depth of only 10-15 centimeters underground. Bones of victims, clothing remnants and bullet shells from pistols and machine guns which the Nazis used to kill the victims were found in the grave.

An international forensic team assisted the IPN, including experts from the UK, Norway and Austria, in the first thorough investigation of the Treblinka grounds.

Prosecutor Andrzej Pozorski from the Commission for the Prosecution of Crimes against the Polish Nation said: “Our work has revealed a grave of 4.5 by 3.4 meters containing human remains in an area currently used as a car park in the forest, adjacent to the site of the Treblinka I camp.”

“At this stage, our aim is to precisely determine how many graves there are, and how big they are,” Porzorski said. Pozorski added that at this point only bones were seen and no full skeletons were found.

The investigation, which began on November 12, is part of a criminal investigation by the Commission for the Prosecution of Crimes against Poland based in Szczecin into crime against the prisoners of Treblinka I.

“The research is completely professional," said Professor Andrzej Ossowski, the head of the international forensic team. "We want to know the truth about Treblinka I, since society is more aware of the Treblinka II camp. However, in the former, Polish prisoners constituted the vast majority of victims.”

Treblinka I was a forced labor camp for Polish citizens. About 20,000 people were forced to work there between 1941- 1944. Only about 10,000 survived the inhumane conditions - the rest died from starvation and illness or were executed.

Treblinka II was a concentration camp where about 900,000 Jews met their deaths in the gas chambers between July 23, 1942 and October 19, 1943.
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News ... spx/271744 or http://archive.is/epfjc

So now there is an investigation? Funny how they call it the "first thorough investigation" of Treblinka :lol:
And where are the photographs? I guess the investigation only began November 12, so they may still provide some.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Claimed mass grave at Treblinka I - 4.5 x 3.5 meter, 10-15 cm underground, pistol & machine gun shells

Postby Hannover » 4 months 1 day ago (Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:01 pm)

So, an alleged "mass grave" in a parking lot with alleged "bones of victims, clothing remnants and bullet shells from pistols and machine guns", yet we see nothing. :lol:

But this is supposedly the big enchilada:

Alleged location of Treblinka mass graves / remains of 900,000 Jews according to Treblinka officials, but no alleged remains exist.

Also good for a laugh, this photo from ‘Surviving Treblinka’, by Samuel Willenberg.
It is captioned: “crane lifting corpses destined for cremation”.
Does anyone see any “corpses”?

This is too easy.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Claimed mass grave at Treblinka I - 4.5 x 3.5 meter, 10-15 cm underground, pistol & machine gun shells

Postby Lamprecht » 4 months 1 day ago (Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:21 pm)

Treblinka I is a labor camp, this is agreed upon by everyone. It is 1.5-2 km away from Treblinka II. It is also known that typhus ravaged the labor camp and caused many deaths. And certainly, forced laborers if they tried to escape would have been executed. There is also a claim of a revolt taking place at Treblinka on 2 August 1943, but the revolt is alleged to have been at Treblinka II.
In 1944 the Soviets claimed to have found 3 mass graves at Treblinka I, and in 1946 the Poles claimed to have found 41 mass graves. The photographic record shows far fewer mass graves, but none of these are claimed to have been gassed Jews at Treblinka II.

None of these were in the camp, but rather 500m away in the Maliszewa forest, obviously for hygiene (buried corpses contaminate water as they decompose). So, graves at Treblinka I labor camp doesn't have much of anything to do with the "Treblinka II Extermination camp" nonsense.

The article states:
The investigation, which began on November 12, is part of a criminal investigation by the Commission for the Prosecution of Crimes against Poland based in Szczecin into crime against the prisoners of Treblinka I.

So I looked into it and also found this, from 10 days before the OP article: http://archive.is/pMwVP
The search for the exact location of burial places of prisoners of the German forced labour camp Treblinka I

As part of the investigation into the crimes committed in 1941–1944 against prisoners of the German forced labor camp Treblinka I, on 12 November 2019, the Prosecutor of the Branch Commission for the Prosecution of Crimes against the Polish Nation in Szczecin will carry out an examination of the site where the former camp operated. The adjacent area will also be inspected.

The purpose of the inspection of the camp grounds will be to determine the precise location of individual and mass graves, as well as places of execution of the prisoners.

The visual inspection will take the form of surface examinations and will be carried out with the participation of experts in such fields as photogrammetry and spatial information systems, archeology, anthropology and forensic medicine, with the use of specialized equipment. In order for these activities to be carried out, the Prosecutor has appointed a team of experts from domestic and foreign scientific institutions, namely from the Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin, the Warsaw University of Technology, the University of Science and Technology in Trondheim, the Austrian Academy of Sciences and Staffordshire University.

The inspection will not in any way be connected with the excavation of the remains which may be located in the examined places, the purpose of the planned activities being solely to determine the location of the graves and places of execution of the victims.

The Chief Rabbi of Poland and the President of the Association of Roma in Poland have been notified about the date of the inspection’s commencement.

The Treblinka I forced labour camp was established by order of the German Governor of the Warsaw District, Ludwig Fischer, of 15 November 1941, and operated until 23 July 1944. It occupied an area of ​​17 hectares and was located 2 kilometers from the German death camp Treblinka II.

Civilians, residents of the Sokołowski poviat and other poviats of the Warsaw district, were sent to the camp. The way to constantly "replenish the workforce" was to detain people gathered during round-ups and raids carried out in the cities of the Warsaw District, on railway routes and in nearby villages.

There were 1,000 to 2,000 prisoners in the camp at one time. The largest unit worked in a nearby quarry. Others tasks included erecting levees on the Bug River, drainage works and logging. The inmates were forced to work at least 10 hours a day, which meant that after a few weeks they were extremely exhausted and weak. This resulted in the emergence of diseases, which along with poor nutrition, led to high death rates.

At least a dozen or so thousand people passed through Treblinka I labour camp. The vast majority perished as a result of executions, starvation, exhaustion and diseases. The corpses of those who died as a result of exhaustion were buried in the nearby forest. It was also the place where executions of the wounded, sick and sentenced to death were carried out.

The forest adjacent to the Treblinka I labour camp was the execution site not only of the camp prisoners. By the order of the Governor of the Warsaw District, Ludwig Fischer, people brought in from Warsaw and Sokołów Podlaski, including Pawiak prisoners, were also executed there.
The executions were carried out until the last moments of the functioning of the labour camp, i.e. until the end of July, and even the first days of August 1944.

So this article is claiming that people who were not even working at the labor camp Treblinka I were brought to same forest where those who were to be executed at Treblinka I and shot. Yet, isn't the mainstream story that Jews from the Warsaw ghetto were taken to Treblinka II to be gassed, not Treblinka I to be shot?

Apparently the investigation began on November last year, so it was relatively recent. They may still publish something on their findings, it's hasn't been too long. It seems like they are far more open to investigating and excavating the camps which are not claimed to be "pure extermination centers" with hundreds of thousands of victims.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Marley775

Postby Marley775 » 4 months 1 day ago (Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:54 pm)

Hannover :

It is captioned: “crane lifting corpses destined for cremation”.
Does anyone see any “corpses”?

And I guess that the picture was took at Treblinka 1 labour camp nearby a gravel pit.

I dont have the book with me now, but if I remember, R.Hilberg himself mention some gravel pits nearby Auschwitz and Treblinka 1 in his book (The destruction of Europpean Jews)

It's funny how they still try to build their narrative from such ordinary pictures

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 4 months 14 hours ago (Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:22 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:...the Prosecutor has appointed a team of experts from domestic and foreign scientific institutions, namely from the Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin, the Warsaw University of Technology, the University of Science and Technology in Trondheim, the Austrian Academy of Sciences and Staffordshire University.

That's the interesting part. To be noticed that this team is not as international as the Commission formed by the Germans for investigating Katyn in 1943. I just hope that not all experts are Jews in that one. And not so dummies as those of the Krakow Institute who made "things" at Krema II..
I hope also that another international team will make the same kind of research at Treblinka II and Birkenau.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”