End Game of Holocaust Revisionism Relating to Jewish Power

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Daniel
Member
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:31 pm

End Game of Holocaust Revisionism Relating to Jewish Power

Postby Daniel » 6 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:03 pm)

Assuming the world comes to know that the Holocaust is a hoax, will this spell doom for Jews maintaining power in politics, banking, universities, media? Or will Robert Faurisson's prediction come true, that Jews will come to control the narrative and spin things so as to get themselves off the hook for the swindle?

In past centuries, even up to the last century, European states barred Jews from certain professions and denied them equality with gentiles. They were viewed as a foreign race and to observant Christians, particularly Catholics, as the people of deicide. So they were viewed with racial and theological suspicion/revulsion.

If Faurisson's dire prediction doesn't come true could the demolishing of holocaustianity in the public's mind bring about major upheavals and the formation of new states in the West that forge new laws echoing the anti-Jewish laws of pre-20th Century European states?

That seems too good to be true. I tend to think more pessimistically like Faurisson.

forasanerworld
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:37 am

Re: End Game of Holocaust Revisionism Relating to Jewish Power

Postby forasanerworld » 6 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:30 pm)

Daniel wrote:Assuming the world comes to know that the Holocaust is a hoax, will this spell doom for Jews maintaining power in politics, banking, universities, media? Or will Robert Faurisson's prediction come true, that Jews will come to control the narrative and spin things so as to get themselves off the hook for the swindle?

In past centuries, even up to the last century, European states barred Jews from certain professions and denied them equality with gentiles. They were viewed as a foreign race and to observant Christians, particularly Catholics, as the people of deicide. So they were viewed with racial and theological suspicion/revulsion.

If Faurisson's dire prediction doesn't come true could the demolishing of holocaustianity in the public's mind bring about major upheavals and the formation of new states in the West that forge new laws echoing the anti-Jewish laws of pre-20th Century European states?

That seems too good to be true. I tend to think more pessimistically like Faurisson.


Specifically "They were viewed as a foreign race ". I have a declassified note by the Tel Aviv Embassy at the time of the Eichmann trial in which David Ben-Gurion says

"Don't you see" he went on, "the WORLD MUST BE TOLD THIS FACT WE ARE A NATION. In Russia and Eastern Europe WE JEWS never thought of ourselves as Russian or Poles - always we thought of ourselves with a deep sense of NATIONALITY

https://s3.amazonaws.com/NARAprodstorage/lz/dc-metro/rg-263/640446/640446_Box31_Folder1/640446_Box31_Folder1-0009.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/NARAprodstorage/lz/dc-metro/rg-263/640446/640446_Box31_Folder1/640446_Box31_Folder1-0010.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/NARAprodstorage/lz/dc-metro/rg-263/640446/640446_Box31_Folder1/640446_Box31_Folder1-0011.jpg

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: End Game of Holocaust Revisionism Relating to Jewish Power

Postby Werd » 6 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:14 pm)

Daniel wrote:Assuming the world comes to know that the Holocaust is a hoax, will this spell doom for Jews maintaining power in politics, banking, universities, media? Or will Robert Faurisson's prediction come true, that Jews will come to control the narrative and spin things so as to get themselves off the hook for the swindle?.

It wasn't our fault. Our family members got lost. We were scared and desperate for an explanation. We couldn't find them, what else were we supposed to think with the Poles and the Soviets being buttressed by the British?

Then why did you stand by in silence and let free speech get attacked in the Western world? Why didn't you push to demand the Soviets and Poles open ALL OF THEIR ARCHIVES? Why did you stand by in silence while revisionists were banned from archives and put in jail for asking questions?

Because we didn't want revisionism to grow into a white-washing of Hitler and a hatred of all Jews, because that may lead to another holocaust.

What about Jewish revisionists? Why couldn't you accept that some people came to revisionism and genuinely wanted to help solve the mystery of the disappearing Jews so that we could all get on with our lives?

User avatar
ServantOfAhuraMazda
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:34 am

Re: End Game of Holocaust Revisionism Relating to Jewish Power

Postby ServantOfAhuraMazda » 6 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:37 am)

Holocaust will not be exposed to the world at large as long as jews are in control. They are in charge here and if they wish so they can fabricate anything. Lets be honest, the holocaust can be exposed so easily only because of their carelessness. One can only imagine what they are capable of in this day and age of modern technology.

Exposing the holocaust won't cause jew's fall from grace. On the contrary, jew's fall from grace will expose the holocaust.
"Thou shalt love God in all living things, animals and plants."

- Alfred Rosenberg

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3555
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: End Game of Holocaust Revisionism Relating to Jewish Power

Postby Hektor » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:53 pm)

At the moment the twitter-world feigns outrage about the Carnival in Campo de Criptana
Image
http://archive.is/kBgxh

forasanerworld
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:37 am

Re: End Game of Holocaust Revisionism Relating to Jewish Power

Postby forasanerworld » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:08 pm)

Hektor wrote:At the moment the twitter-world feigns outrage about the Carnival in Campo de Criptana
Image
http://archive.is/kBgxh


The Daily Mail article was so expertly crafted as to cite the appearance of "gas chamber chimneys", not sure how that was supposed to work.

Daniel
Member
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Re: End Game of Holocaust Revisionism Relating to Jewish Power

Postby Daniel » 6 months 1 week ago (Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:23 pm)

If Faurisson's prediction comes true then all the work (and suffering) of gentile holohoax revisionists will have the end result of doing absolutely nothing to weaken Jewish power. I don't see how holohoax revisionists aren't unwitting employees of Jews if their labor and sacrifices aren't for the purpose of cripping Jewish power.

If this is the case, then holohoax revisionism isn't enough. One needs something more like the Catholicism of past ages. Or something better than that.

The reason why many (most?) people are interested in holohoax revisionism isn't merely for the purpose of setting right a wrong accounting of history, but because they see in this revisionism a possible tool to shake the foundation of Jewish power.

But when revisionists are praising Jews (such as Ron Unz, Gilad Atzmon, David Cole/Stein, Israel Shamir, et cetera) it suggests that the game is already over. Jews will merely take credit for holohoax revisionism and the power of Jewry won't even get a scratch.

forasanerworld
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:37 am

Re: End Game of Holocaust Revisionism Relating to Jewish Power

Postby forasanerworld » 6 months 1 week ago (Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:16 am)

Daniel wrote:If Faurisson's prediction comes true then all the work (and suffering) of gentile holohoax revisionists will have the end result of doing absolutely nothing to weaken Jewish power. I don't see how holohoax revisionists aren't unwitting employees of Jews if their labor and sacrifices aren't for the purpose of cripping Jewish power.

If this is the case, then holohoax revisionism isn't enough. One needs something more like the Catholicism of past ages. Or something better than that.

The reason why many (most?) people are interested in holohoax revisionism isn't merely for the purpose of setting right a wrong accounting of history, but because they see in this revisionism a possible tool to shake the foundation of Jewish power.

But when revisionists are praising Jews (such as Ron Unz, Gilad Atzmon, David Cole/Stein, Israel Shamir, et cetera) it suggests that the game is already over. Jews will merely take credit for holohoax revisionism and the power of Jewry won't even get a scratch.


Gilad Atzmon was just forced to "stand down" from playing at the 606 club.

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: End Game of Holocaust Revisionism Relating to Jewish Power

Postby Zulu » 6 months 1 week ago (Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:38 pm)

Daniel wrote:.../ Jews will merely take credit for holohoax revisionism and the power of Jewry won't even get a scratch.

I am not so sure. Once debunked the myth, how would will appear the innumerable documents, movies and articles available in internet and at all Memorials. All the lies will appear as they are; "lies" and their corresponding liars who are "Jewish survivors" in their majority.
How will be regarded the 8h long movie "Shoah" by the French director Claude Lanzmann? As a hilarious movie introducing among other lacrimal liars the sad clown Bomba the barber?
How will be regarded the Tarantino's movie "Inglorious bastards"? As the exposition of gratuitous Jewish hate?
Examples are so numerous.
Imagine all the Hollywood production of "Holocaust movies with this new vision and you will realize how bad they will be for the image of the Jews once debunked the big lie.

And how will appear all the censors and legislators who ban free speech and and are so violently repressive against revisionists?
Inevitably, a comparison will surge with the attitude of the Inquisition in the Galileo case...
Will nowadays chased revisionists by the usual thought policy be rediscovered as actual martyrs of the battle for the truth and finally honored as they deserve?
I can't wait for seeing the face of people like Lipstadt & Al. With people like them, no way the revelation of the truth would be harmless for the Jews and the little number of Jewish revisionists wouldn't be enough to save their cause.

forasanerworld
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:37 am

Re: End Game of Holocaust Revisionism Relating to Jewish Power

Postby forasanerworld » 6 months 1 week ago (Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:19 pm)

Zulu wrote:
Daniel wrote:.../ Jews will merely take credit for holohoax revisionism and the power of Jewry won't even get a scratch.

I am not so sure. Once debunked the myth, how would will appear the innumerable documents, movies and articles available in internet and at all Memorials. All the lies will appear as they are; "lies" and their corresponding liars who are "Jewish survivors" in their majority.
How will be regarded the 8h long movie "Shoah" by the French director Claude Lanzmann? As a hilarious movie introducing among other lacrimal liars the sad clown Bomba the barber?
How will be regarded the Tarantino's movie "Inglorious bastards"? As the exposition of gratuitous Jewish hate?
Examples are so numerous.
Imagine all the Hollywood production of "Holocaust movies with this new vision and you will realize how bad they will be for the image of the Jews once debunked the big lie.

And how will appear all the censors and legislators who ban free speech and and are so violently repressive against revisionists?
Inevitably, a comparison will surge with the attitude of the Inquisition in the Galileo case...
Will nowadays chased revisionists by the usual thought policy be rediscovered as actual martyrs of the battle for the truth and finally honored as they deserve?
I can't wait for seeing the face of people like Lipstadt & Al. With people like them, no way the revelation of the truth would be harmless for the Jews and the little number of Jewish revisionists wouldn't be enough to save their cause.


The problem of course is that's the problem, when a dam bursts you have no idea of the damage it'll wreak other than the most immediate; I am reminded of the look of "loss" on the faces of the Jewish ladies in that Donahue Show when the exterminationist is saying "NO JEWISH SOAP, it wasn't a lie it was a mistake", if looks could kill.... They'd get over it but I can't but feel for all those children and young adults in e.g. both Germany and Israel who get their rug pulled away from under them, which is why I'm in this.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2020
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: End Game of Holocaust Revisionism Relating to Jewish Power

Postby Lamprecht » 6 months 1 week ago (Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:16 am)

Daniel wrote:If Faurisson's prediction comes true then all the work (and suffering) of gentile holohoax revisionists will have the end result of doing absolutely nothing to weaken Jewish power. I don't see how holohoax revisionists aren't unwitting employees of Jews if their labor and sacrifices aren't for the purpose of cripping Jewish power.

Truth is important in and of itself. To argue that the purpose of revisionism is to "weaken Jewish power" Is to play into the exterminationists' hands.
"To everyone who has ever suspected that revisionists are motivated by a desire to whitewash National Socialism, or restore the acceptability of right-wing political systems, or assist in a breakthrough of Nationalism, I would like to say the following:

While researching historical events, our highest goal must be at all times to discover how it actually was--as the 19th century German historian Leopold Ranke maintained. Historians should not place research in the service of making criminal accusations against, for example, Genghis Khan and the Mongol hordes, nor to whitewash any of their wrong-doings. Anybody insisting that research be barred from exonerating Genghis Khan of criminal accusations would be the object of ridicule and would be subject to the suspicion that he was, in fact, acting out of political motives. If this were not so, why would anyone insist that our historical view of Genghis Khan forever be defined solely by Khan's victims and enemies?

The same reasoning applies to Hitler and the Third Reich. Both revisionists and their adversaries are entitled to their political views. The accusation that revisionists are only interested in exonerating National Socialism and that such an effort is reprehensible or even criminal, is a boomerang: This accusation has as a prerequisite that it is deemed unacceptable to partially exonerate National Socialism historically, and by so doing, always also morally. But by declaring any hypothetical exoneration based on possible facts as unacceptable, one admits openly not to be interested in the quest for the truth, but in incriminating National Socialism historically and morally under any circumstances and at all costs. And the motivation behind this can only be political. Hence, those accusing revisionists to misuse their research for political ends have themselves been proven guilty of exactly this offense. It is therefore not necessarily the revisionists who are guided by political motives--though quite a few of them certainly are--but with absolute certainty all those who accuse others of attempting to somehow historically exonerate a political system which has long since disappeared.

As a consequence, our research must never be concerned with the possible 'moral' spin-off effects of our findings in relation to politicians or regimes of the past, but solely with the facts. Anyone who argues the opposite does not understand scientific research and should not presume to condemn others on the basis of authentic research."

- Germar Rudolf

We all have our own reasons for why we care enough to research this subject. Some people are of German descent and want to clear their people's name of a false genocide attributed to them. Some revisionists are Jews, and one could argue that the true victims of the "Holocaust" lie will be Jews themselves, but this will manifest itself at a later date. Others, indeed, do see it as a tool to oppose Jewish influence on their society. And the "Holocaust" does play a role in Jewish ethnic cohesion and their motives for doing the many things that they do. It can also be called a "Blood libel" against Germans or White gentiles in particular.

Many people will call sources when they are presented to them as "Biased" and immediately discard them. But if we are to apply this equally then they must also discard any Jewish source regarding the "Holocaust" because they can not be without their own biases. I am all in favor of an international team of archaeologists [such as from Asia, Africa, and Latin America] going to the alleged "extermination camps" and conducting extensive diggings of the areas. We see no such thing.

And finally, there is no negative consequence that i can think of that would be created as a result of exposing the "Holocaust" as the hoax that it is. There will then be a lot of answering for, such as the imprisonments against those who told the truth and the otherwise vicious attacks against those who had freedom of speech and decided to practice it.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests