Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 pm

Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:11 am)

I believe it is an obligation to message schools around the country with the truth that the holocaust is fiction. I did this to a school near me.

I wrote:The truth is that the holocaust didn’t happen. And the propaganda lives on!


The School wrote:Why in the world would you message that. Cut it out.


I wrote:Because I oppose holocaust indoctrination.


The School wrote:Keep it off our website. Preach your nonsense elsewhere, but it is not welcome on our site.


I wrote:So you oppose free speech?


The School wrote:I oppose you disrespecting victims of the holocaust.


I wrote:Do you support or oppose arresting people who say what I say about it?


I did not get a response after that. I later sent this image.

Image

It's interesting that they did not even tell me that I have the right to free speech. This example is further proof that schools across the nation are becoming kosher. Many Jews no doubt want what I did to be illegal. And if they make it illegal, I will practice civil disobedience, like Robert Faurisson.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2676
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby borjastick » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:18 am)

I do it all the time when commenting on the second greatest hoax of our time, the claimed Climate Crisis. I am very active in that field too and post remarks on youtube vids about comparing denial of hoax climate claims and science and the hoax of the twentieth century, the Holocaust...

However today i found an interesting video on youtube concerning the doubt about the claims of the Battle of Hastings, where King William of France, William the Conqueror, beat the English King and his troops to invade England in 1066. Apparently there is some doubt and much debate about the veracity of the claims and death tolls etc. So some excavation is going on.

I asked if they would care to compare their work to find bodies and evidence with the lack of bodies at the claimed death camps such as Treblinka.

The point being that i don't expect any answer but will sow a seed of doubt in those who read my comments.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 461
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby Pia Kahn » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:49 pm)

"I oppose you disrespecting victims of the holocaust."

I would have responded:

Who are the "victims of the holocaust"?

The imaginary victims of a panned genocide, which never took place, or
the people who are falsely accused, condemmed and demonized for being mass murderers?

Who do you disprespect?
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3555
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby Hektor » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:05 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:"I oppose you disrespecting victims of the holocaust."

I would have responded:

Who are the "victims of the holocaust"?

The imaginary victims of a panned genocide, which never took place, or
the people who are falsely accused, condemmed and demonized for being mass murderers?

Who do you disprespect?

This will quickly expose that, if one deals with "the Holocaust", one deals with a certain framing, but not really a historical event.
Imagine calling the treatment (and murder) of Germans, Latvians, etc. "Holocaust" and responding in a similar manner, when someone denies it.

User avatar
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 pm

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:19 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:"I oppose you disrespecting victims of the holocaust."

I would have responded:

Who are the "victims of the holocaust"?

The imaginary victims of a panned genocide, which never took place, or
the people who are falsely accused, condemmed and demonized for being mass murderers?

Who do you disprespect?


Well said. I sent your question to the school, and they are ignoring it. Which is further proof that the holocaust is fake news.

This is a link to the school. Perhaps if more people messaged them about the holocaust hoax, the myth would be weakened?

https://www.facebook.com/HeathCitySchoolDistrict
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

forasanerworld
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:37 am

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby forasanerworld » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:21 pm)

borjastick wrote:I do it all the time when commenting on the second greatest hoax of our time, the claimed Climate Crisis. I am very active in that field too and post remarks on youtube vids about comparing denial of hoax climate claims and science and the hoax of the twentieth century, the Holocaust...

However today i found an interesting video on youtube concerning the doubt about the claims of the Battle of Hastings, where King William of France, William the Conqueror, beat the English King and his troops to invade England in 1066. Apparently there is some doubt and much debate about the veracity of the claims and death tolls etc. So some excavation is going on.

I asked if they would care to compare their work to find bodies and evidence with the lack of bodies at the claimed death camps such as Treblinka.

The point being that i don't expect any answer but will sow a seed of doubt in those who read my comments.


William was Duke of Normandy and wasn't really "French" at all, France at the time was much smaller than territorial France today and Normandy had been invaded by "North men" who basically said "nice gaff, give it" which the French King did. When William invaded England it was against his own first cousin once removed, not exactly a "foreigner". Intersting parallels there actually as most people still thingk of it as a French invasion when it was really an intra family turf war.

User avatar
Panzer
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:53 pm

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby Panzer » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:32 am)

Reminds me of a similar debate I had recently where I encountered a specimen openly laughing and humiliating anyone who he believes "overstates" those killed in the bombing of Dresden. According to him it was 25,000 and if you say it was anymore you're a "raving loony who deserves to be laughed at". So I pointed out that if someone downplayed the holocaust he'd probably start crying, to which he said that "crying would be a perfectly normal reaction to someone who attempts to deny the suffering of 6 million people".....Oh how brilliant it is, the trap is so clearly there and they just walk straight into it with a level of cognitive dissonance that is unmatched.
And when fickle luck will desert us at last, then comforts of home are but memories past, and when the fatal bullet strikes us, then no one can save, our panzer will be our glorious grave.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2020
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby Lamprecht » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:40 am)

Pia Kahn wrote:"I oppose you disrespecting victims of the holocaust."

I would have responded:

Who are the "victims of the holocaust"?

The imaginary victims of a panned genocide, which never took place, or
the people who are falsely accused, condemmed and demonized for being mass murderers?

Who do you disprespect?
There is no reason to pretend (or give the false impression that you do believe) as though no Jews died in WWII. No "Holocaust" is needed for this.

What about:

"I oppose you disrespecting the non-Jewish victims of WWII"

Q: What is a British, French, or German civilian killed in a bombing campaign?
A: "A casualty of WWII"

Q: What is a Jew who died of disease, starvation, privation from bombing raids or food shortages?
A: "A Holocaust victim"

What is the difference between "A Jewish Holocaust victim" and "A Jewish WWII victim" exactly?

I don't see any notable difference in these civilian deaths here at all, unless it's merely a semantic game with "Holocaust" as a premise which must be accepted.

If [illegal] Jewish "Partisans" attacked a German settlement, killed soldiers, bombed supply trucks, destroyed infrastructure, etc etc... the civilians killed by the Germans in [legal] reprisal actions are "Holocaust victims" ... but this applies to no other ethnic group.

You can argue "The governments of France and Britain declared war on Germany!" But that is a weak case. From another post I made:
Lamprecht wrote:As we all know, this alleged "Holocaust" is said to have occurred during World War II -- a war in which civilians on both sides were "badly treated" -- but when we talk about thousands of German or British civilians killed in a day from a city being bombed it is not referred to as "genocide" by any serious person. But when Jewish civilians die for comparable [or even irrelevant] reasons it is included as part of a supposed "genocide." The British declared war, yes, but Jews not having a national existence for an "official war declaration" is a weak argument to make in favor of their civilian deaths being "genocide" but not that of the British or Germans. But that's a subject for another thread.

And in a war you do kill your opponent, but as a strategy of achieving some another aim, such as to stop an aggressor's encroachment, exhort resources (such as territory), gain prestige, etc. In contrast the goal of a genocide is the physical destruction of a group (but one may also profit or otherwise gain from it).
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 461
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby Pia Kahn » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:46 pm)

"There is no reason to pretend (or give the false impression that you do believe) as though no Jews died in WWII. "

I don't think that this is what I did.

"The imaginary victims of a planned genocide, which never took place,.."

In my mind, this does not entail that no jews died in WW2. It merely implies that noone died as the result of a planned genocide.

I agree with your criticism of the term "holocaust victim".
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2020
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby Lamprecht » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:02 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:In my mind, this does not entail that no jews died in WW2.

I know that you don't interpret the term "Holocaust denial" in that way... But that is irrelevant when you are conversing with a person who does not understand this term's fallacious and deceptive nature.
I could have phrased my post a bit better as I had just woken up, but this is something I have brought up before, here:

The power of the "Denier" label and people's confusion about the "Holocaust" / debate strategies?
viewtopic.php?t=12923

In my view, the #1 problem/obstacle faced by so-called "Deniers" of the "Holocaust" is the "Holocaust denier/denial" slur.
People are quick to categorize strangers with groups and labels, especially strangers they ideologically disagree with.
And now the victim of this tactic is put on the defensive, having to correct his accuser on something that he never claimed or insinuated.

The "Racist" smear acts in much of the same way. If someone says that they believe there is a genetic component to ethnic/racial group differences in cognitive ability, they will be immediately labelled a "racist!"
As a result, they have now become part of this ideological cult of "hate" - comprised of everyone else that has ever committed a "racism" as well (without groveling & begging for forgiveness).

And because some "racists" of the past practiced lynchings, or committed mass shootings, or held Black slaves, etc centuries ago, then modern "racists" must also want to do these things; or at the very least approve of/justify them. :roll:

You may be thinking "But that doesn't make any logical sense!" And you're right: logically it makes absolutely no sense. But according to the "Experts": Anyone denying that that Hitler gassed Jews ("Holocaust deniers") just believe that because they want to gas Jews themselves! :lol:
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Panzer
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:53 pm

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby Panzer » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:06 am)

Agree with Lamprecht. The most effective form of debate in my experience has involved coming from a position of ignorance, don't reveal how much you actually know until you have to and don't make any statements, the burden of proof lies with them so keep it that way. All we need to do is use our knowledge to refute the "proof" they provide, but in most cases, it never actually reaches the point of them providing any proof to begin with.

Believer: 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazis.
Me: How have you calculated that it was 6 million?
Believer: Yad Vashem said so.
Me: Yes, but how did they do it? What data have they relied on?
Believer: Look for yourself!
Me: No, but I'm asking you. You claimed it was 6 million, so surely you would know, correct? Surely you wouldn't mindlessly parrot statements without checking for yourself?
Believer: The Nazis still killed many Jews.
Me: Where can I find an order from the German high command that called for the killing of Jews? How did they kill them? Where can I find the remains?
Believer: I'm not going to argue with a denier, you anti-semite!
Me: I'm sorry? I haven't denied anything or said anything about Jews, all I've done is ask you a simple question based on a claim that you made. Why are you trying to deflect?

Bombard them with questions and they'll crumble into a steaming pile of rage and ad-hominem, thus quickly embarrassing themselves in front of any sane person in view.
And when fickle luck will desert us at last, then comforts of home are but memories past, and when the fatal bullet strikes us, then no one can save, our panzer will be our glorious grave.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 461
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby Pia Kahn » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:18 am)

Panzer wrote:Agree with Lamprecht. The most effective form of debate in my experience has involved coming from a position of ignorance, don't reveal how much you actually know until you have to and don't make any statements, the burden of proof lies with them so keep it that way. All we need to do is use our knowledge to refute the "proof" they provide, but in most cases, it never actually reaches the point of them providing any proof to begin with.

.....


I actually agree. But, how do you oppose the argument:

"I oppose you disrespecting victims of the holocaust."

Sure, it is non-factual and a non-sequitur. It is basically saying that you are an evil person who disrespects people who died.

My point is to ask: Who are the victims of the holocaust? If there was no plan to exterminate the jews, then the victims of the holocaust narrative aren't the dead jews but the people who are demonized on the basis of this narrative. This would mean that the believers in the holocaust are disrespecting the real victims of the holocaust.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2676
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby borjastick » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:02 am)

In my experience of arguing or discussing the official holocaust narrative with believers whether they are knowledgeable or not is they usually very quickly say things like:
'its been proven'
'witness statements prove it'
'how can you know better than all those experts?'
Or one of the best I've ever come up against, from two people btw, one of whom is a friend and has plenty of active grey matter...
'I've been there and seen it with my own eyes'

As per the topic of this thread the best way is simply to ask for proof, which they invariably cannot provide, and then drop a few choice facts and details into your responses.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

forasanerworld
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:37 am

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby forasanerworld » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:11 pm)

borjastick wrote:In my experience of arguing or discussing the official holocaust narrative with believers whether they are knowledgeable or not is they usually very quickly say things like:
'its been proven'
'witness statements prove it'
'how can you know better than all those experts?'
Or one of the best I've ever come up against, from two people btw, one of whom is a friend and has plenty of active grey matter...
'I've been there and seen it with my own eyes'

As per the topic of this thread the best way is simply to ask for proof, which they invariably cannot provide, and then drop a few choice facts and details into your responses.


'I've been there and seen it with my own eyes'

I know an elderly man who has been to Yad Vashem, in a state of total belief of the evidential relevance of what he had seen he exclaimed "they have six million peoples"

forasanerworld
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:37 am

Re: Dropping Holocaust Pills Upon a Local School

Postby forasanerworld » 6 months 1 week ago (Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:48 pm)

forasanerworld wrote:
borjastick wrote:In my experience of arguing or discussing the official holocaust narrative with believers whether they are knowledgeable or not is they usually very quickly say things like:
'its been proven'
'witness statements prove it'
'how can you know better than all those experts?'
Or one of the best I've ever come up against, from two people btw, one of whom is a friend and has plenty of active grey matter...
'I've been there and seen it with my own eyes'

As per the topic of this thread the best way is simply to ask for proof, which they invariably cannot provide, and then drop a few choice facts and details into your responses.


'I've been there and seen it with my own eyes'

I know an elderly man who has been to Yad Vashem, in a state of total belief of the evidential relevance of what he had seen he exclaimed "they have six million peoples"


Woops, that should have read "six million PEBBLES"!.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests