How did they do it?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

How did they do it?

Postby Atigun » 10 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:59 pm)

When it comes to how the holyhoax was actually accomplished, the true believers can't seem to come to a coherent agreement on just how the murders and cremations were actually done. Auschwitz/Birkenau is replete with tales of gassing facilities that ranged from farm houses to modified morgues while the Germans did have a well engineered disinfecting facility for clothes/bedding that used Zyklon B. Then there are the totally inadequate crematoria for the reduction of the vast number of corpses to ash.

At the AR camps, the most fanciful murder methods such electrocution, the "air hammer" the steam chambers, the lethal masturbation machines and the other fantasies have been memory-holed or excused as the product of PTSD. Carbon monoxide from diesel engines seemed to be "settled science" until Fritz Berg blew that out of the water and there was a frantic scramble to morph the diesels into gasoline engines.

Then comes the Floss method of corpse cremation. I have yet to see a reasonable explanation for how cadavers were cremated with essentially no fuel. True believers seem to take all of that as fait accompli. It doesn't seem to matter if it's claimed that a little boy rode his tricycle to the moon, "If it happened, it was possible". Protestations to the contrary are dismissed as "irrelevant". For the life of me I can't understand how true believers take these impossibilities as reality.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: How did they do it?

Postby borjastick » 10 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:46 am)

Good post Atigun, a well made position and I agree with you. The reality is that most believers have far less knowledge of all these silly claims and scientific impossibilities than you or I. Thus they just believe without doubt or question. It's a religion. No more no less. That means that all non religionists like us should be put to death in one way or another.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”