Bill: 'Anti-semitism Fueled by Ignorance of 'holocaust' says The Industry / yet more money & coercion needed

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

House Overwhelmingly Passes Holocaust Indoctrination Bill

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 4 months 5 days ago (Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:10 pm)

According to http://www.freedomofspeechtwentyfirstce ... tml?fbclid

The House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed a bill providing funding and resources for schools to provide Holocaust education throughout the country.

According to a press release from Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney (D-NY), one of the leading co-sponsors of the Never Again Education Act, the bill allocates $10 million over a five-year period toward programs providing training for teachers on the matter as well as expanding the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum’s website that provides the relevant curriculum and course materials.

The bill passed with 393 votes in favor and five against, according to Hadassah.

“I can think of no better way to honor the memories of those murdered in the Holocaust than to make sure our students know their names & their stories,” Maloney tweeted.

Jewish groups praised the bill’s passage.

“We are pleased that the House has taken action today, on International Holocaust Remembrance Day, to ensure that the lessons of the Holocaust will be passed from one generation to the next,” Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt said in a statement. “We look forward to this law’s swift passage and to working closely with teachers and districts across the country to ensure that Holocaust education is uniform and consistent across the country.”

American Jewish Committee Los Angeles Regional Director Richard S. Hirschhaut told the Journal in a phone interview, “We are thrilled to welcome the overwhelming support for this essential and ever timely Holocaust education bill. Holocaust education can be a powerful antidote to hate and anti-Semitism in our world today.

He added: “I have witnessed firsthand the power of the connection that between a Holocaust survivor and a young person. It is genuine and it is enduring. The more Holocaust education we can bring to people across America, the better opportunities we have for understanding and empathy.”
Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America CEO and Executive Director Janice Weinman and National President Rhoda Smolow similarly said in a joint statement, “It is imperative that we make every effort to push back against the hatred, bigotry, anti-Semitism and extremism fueling violent attacks – and the best way to do that is by passing the Never Again Education Act. Improving the availability and enhancing the quality of Holocaust education is within our reach. Educators deserve our full support in their efforts to instill its universal and timeless lessons in every generation.”

They urged the Senate to follow the House’s lead and pass the bill.

Christians United for Israel (CUFI) Pastor and Co-Founder John Hagee also said in a statement, “Combatting the rise of anti-Semitism sweeping across the country is a top CUFI priority, and one of the fundamental ways in which we can combat this scourge is through education. Sadly, Americans know far too little about the Holocaust, and such ignorance enables anti-Semitism to rear its ugly head. We must ensure the next generation understands the history and horrors of anti-Semitism and this legislation is a solid step in that direction.”

A Pew Research Center poll published on Jan. 22 found that 45% of American adults know that six million Jews died during the Holocaust and 43% of American adults know that Adolf Hitler rose to power in Germany through the democratic process.

High school student Jack Elbaum wrote in a Jan. 23 op-ed in The Forward that the Pew numbers highlight the need for better Holocaust education in the country.

“Considering the obvious lack of adequate education on Jewish history, why would we be surprised when anti-Semites assault Jews on the streets of New York, go on a stabbing rampage in a Rabbi’s house in Monsey or shoot-up a synagogue in Pittsburgh or Poway?” he wrote. “Isn’t it a predictable outcome of years of ignoring our history? Education may not be the final step, but it sure is an important first one.”

Even if the holocaust did occur, where is it said to have happened? In Europe. So why do these Jewish figures insist that the extermination claim be taught in a country which they themselves do not even claim carried it out? So Jews will not be hated for any legitimate bad behavior? It is insane.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Bill: 'Anti-semitism Fueled by Ignorance of 'holocaust' says The Industry / yet more money & coercion needed

Postby Hannover » 3 months 2 days ago (Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:57 pm)

As awareness of the impossibility of 'holocaust' storyline becomes known and the facts concerning the evils of Zionism & Israel go mainstream this is what we get. Expect more.

The grip is slipping, the rationalizations are laughable, hence the demands for yet more taxpayers cash; it always comes down to money & power.

Have a look here and marvel at the language of lies in use. Only the Big Lie of the alleged "holocaust", a narrative claimed to be "historical fact", needs such behavior & actions. Only lies require, desperation, lies, & censorship.

Note the Eisenhower quote which has been taken to task at this forum and CODOH in general.
BTW, Eisenhower never visited Buchenwald.

Read on, comments sought.

- Hannover

It is the “Holocau$t Industry” which claims that millions upon millions of Jew & ‘others’ human remains exist in known locations. Those alleged remain in fact do not exist.

https://forward.com/opinion/440905/risi ... 03/05/2020
Ignorance about the Holocaust is fueling anti-Semitism. So I wrote the Never Again Education Act.
by Carolyn B. Maloney

In the spring of 1945, as the war in Europe was drawing to a close, a US Army unit began the liberation of Buchenwald, one of Nazi Germany’s largest concentration camps. It was the first such camp American forces had encountered. They alerted the office of General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe, about what they had found.
Rising anti-Semitism stems from ignorance about the Holocaust. So I wrote the Never Again Education Act. by the Forward

Rep. Carolyn Maloney

The details of that report so shocked and alarmed Eisenhower that, even in the midst of his final push to win the war, he felt compelled to go and see the camp for himself. He described what he found in a cable:

"The things I saw beggar description. … [The] cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick… I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to “propaganda.”

Even to such man as Eisenhower, inured as he was to the horrors of war, seeing the Holocaust first-hand shook him to the core. He wanted the world to know about it and requested that Members of Congress and journalists be brought to the liberated camps so that they could see the evidence of evil themselves and could report back to the public about what they encountered.

Decades later, as part of a Congressional Delegation, I traveled to Auschwitz in the company of Holocaust survivors. To stand on those grounds and bear witnesses to the atrocities that had happened there was emotionally daunting, but a responsibility I felt compelled to fulfill.

As I walked through the concentration camp, and heard accounts of what happened there, I found myself whispering – over and over - the promise that the whole world made when those horrors first became known: “Never Again.” As a former teacher, I don’t believe I have ever heard about, or witnessed a more powerful lesson. It is one I know I will never forget.

That is why I was so deeply concerned by a survey released last year by the Claims Conference in Germany showing that Americans’ are shockingly uneducated about the horrors of the Holocaust. The survey showed that 49% of millennials cannot name a single concentration camp, 31% of Americans believe that just two million or fewer Jews were killed in the Holocaust and 52% of Americans erroneously think Hitler came to power through force.

I believe that this lack of knowledge is a danger to combatting anti-Semitism and in fact may be a contributing factor to the alarming rise in anti-Semitism that we are seeing here in the United States. Last month, an expert from the FBI testified to Congress that “In just the last 18 months, anti-Semitic terrorism has devastated Jewish communities from Pueblo to Poway to Pittsburgh to Jersey City.” According to the Anti-Defamation League, anti-Semitic incidents in this country spiked by 60% between 2016 and 2017.

In order to combat this spread of hate, we need to be proactive. I believe that starts in our classrooms. That is why I authored H.R. 943, the Never Again Education Act.

This bill will expand the US Holocaust Memorial Museum’s already impressive education programming, and require the Museum to develop and disseminate accurate, relevant, and accessible resources to teachers across the country, to promote understanding about how and why the Holocaust happened.

Children are not born with hate in their hearts; it is up to us to make sure they never learn it.

As a former educator, I know firsthand how hard it can be to write lesson plans, so the bill mandates that the Museum maintains a website that will serve as a centralized database of high-quality curriculum materials so that teachers from all across the country have the tools they need to teach about the dangers of intolerance, hate, and anti-Semitism.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Bill: 'Anti-semitism Fueled by Ignorance of 'holocaust' says The Industry / yet more money & coercion needed

Postby Werd » 3 months 2 days ago (Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:10 pm)

Okay, pass your education act for the children.

And meanwhile, you better leave free speech and the internet and self published books alone for the adults.

forasanerworld

Re: Bill: 'Anti-semitism Fueled by Ignorance of 'holocaust' says The Industry / yet more money & coercion needed

Postby forasanerworld » 3 months 2 days ago (Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:27 pm)

The liberation of Buchenwald - just bombed by the Americans

They alerted the office of General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe - not really, the Psychological Warfare Department (PWD) was formed from staff of the US Office of War Information (OWI) and Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and the British Political Warfare Executive (PWE). Eisnehower was MR PROPAGANDA and the Allies were prosecuting an extant technical state of war long after the cessation of military actions, prosecuting PEOPLE was just part of that strategy.

The Eisenhower "quote" is a cut and shut job cutting out a refernce to Jews having used "ruses" in their escape, the words relate mostly to their unsubstantiated verbal testimony

The cable (actually a three page letter in which the non quote is buried on page two) also refers to Patton declining to enter the shed with typhus ladedn bodies saying he would be sick, did he mena he would vomit or did he mean hea might contract typhus, Patton met an untimely death not long after.

The delegation of journalist were shown horrors including gas chambers that were nevcer used becasue they wer enever finished, ergo they wer eno tgas chamber and the testimony derived was not just false but perjurous.

The survey showed that 49% of millennials cannot name a single concentration camp, - how many could reference Rabbi Stephen Wise and his August 1942 claim of "of 4 million Jews under German control over half have already been killed by ...the injection of air at the rate of one hundred per hour per doctor", which part of that is wrong?

Children are not born with hate in their hearts - absolutley correct, including those many born in the KLs and the many many quite obviously not "killed immediately on arrival" by virture of being in the camps as they were overun.

the FBI testified to Congress that “In just the last 18 months, anti-Semitic terrorism has devastated Jewish communities - I'm sure it has but what consideration is there as to cause rather than effect. As a New Yorker the Rep will be aware of New Square, rising "attacks" but on an entryist and excluding group who have gated a public road and previously destroyed a property to prevent the sale to a non "community member". School boards have been occupied by New Square Hassidics who structure public board meetings to deflect public input and divert public funds to their own special needs children, Hilary Clinton was voted for massivley following, not neccessarily becasue of , Bill Clinton facilitating the cessation of investigations into a $2,000,000 dollar fraud of public funds.

As a former educator, I know firsthand how hard it can be to write lesson plans, so the bill mandates that the Museum maintains a website that will serve as a centralized database of high-quality curriculum materials so that teachers from all across the country have the tools they need to teach about the dangers of intolerance, hate, and anti-Semitism.

As a former educator she will understand the IMPOSSIBILITY of following much more than an authodox curriculum, which amounts to the censorship of dissenting views even to the extent of neutrallity as demonstrated in Florida recently. The representative is not advocating the provision of high quality materials but the ENFORCEMENT of a uniform DOCTRINE.

David 299

Maloney Baloney

Postby David 299 » 3 months 1 day ago (Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:56 pm)

Member of Congress Carolyn B. Maloney (New York 12th District) sponsored a bill in the House of Representatives, H.R 943, the "Never Again Education Act." The bill requires the US Holocaust Memorial Museum to develop and disseminate "accurate...and accessible resources to teachers across the country."
In an opinion piece entitled "Ignorance about the Holocaust...," Forward magazine, March 4, 2020, Representative Maloney claims that passing the bill "would send a clear, united message that we recognize the singular importance of the Holocaust, support education on the subject.... And that we will truly, never forget.

Ms. Maloney starts her article with a powerful description,
In the spring of 1945, as the war in Europe was drawing to a close, a US Army unit began the liberation of Buchenwald, one of Nazi Germany’s largest concentration camps. It was the first such camp American forces had encountered. They alerted the office of General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe, about what they had found.The details of that report so shocked and alarmed Eisenhower that, even in the midst of his final push to win the war, he felt compelled to go and see the camp for himself.
Ms. Maloney goes on to quote Ike, "The things I saw beggar description. … [The] cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick…”

The trouble is that Ms. Maloney has forgotten the accurate story. Ike never visited Buchenwald. On April 12, 1945 he did visit Ohrdruf, a camp south of Gotha, in Thuringia, reached by American troops on April 4, 1945.

Ohrdruf was a forced labor camp for road and rail construction and building several large underground complexes. The camp was directly controlled by the SS- Wirtschafts- und Verwaltungshauptami (SS-WVHA) which was the economic and construction branch of the SS. No one claims that there were gas chambers at Ohrdruf. Approximately 20,000 political prisoners and POWs were sent to the camp. They were mainly Russians, Poles, Hungarian Jews with some French, Czech, Italians, Belgians, Greeks, Yugoslavians and Germans. Of these,4,300 sick inmates were moved to Bergen-Belsen and approximately 13,000 were detained in the camp in late March 1945. In its 6 months of operation, somewhere between 2,500-3,000 workers died at Ohrdruf of disease, starvation, cold and abuse.

Ohrdruf was a place of death and suffering for political prisoners of all backgrounds. It had no specific application to Jewish groups or to the Holocaust. It seem untoward that Representative Maloney has appropriated Ohrdruf as a symbol of the persecution of just one group of victims.

However, the bitterest irony of Representative Maloney's confused history regarding Buchenwald occurred after 1945, when Americans surrendered large tracts of Central Europe to Stalin.
Between August 1945 and March 1950, Buchenwald was the site of an NKVD prison, Special Camp Nr.2, where Soviet secret police imprisoned real and imagined enemies of Stalin. According to Soviet records,
28,455 people were detained, 7,113 of who died. After the NKVD turned the camp over to the East Germans, much of the camp was razed and signs were erected providing a Soviet interpretation of Buchenwald's legacy. Stalin would smile at Representative Maloney's own confused propaganda use of the camp.

H.R. 943 was passed in the House with 304 sponsors and is now in the Senate as bill S. 2085.

Postby Moderator » 3 months 1 day ago (Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:36 pm)

I've merged two threads on the same topic for convenience.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 months 1 day ago (Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:01 am)

Werd wrote:Okay, pass your education act for the children.

And meanwhile, you better leave free speech and the internet and self published books alone for the adults.

The aim is to indoctrinate the children so that they are stultified as adults and won't consider results of research that exposes the Holocaust as a hoax.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 3 months 1 day ago (Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:21 am)

On the Eisenhower quote:
Eisenhower's Holocaust denial prediction quote -- a hoax
viewtopic.php?t=12284

Hektor wrote:The aim is to indoctrinate the children so that they are stultified as adults and won't consider results of research that exposes the Holocaust as a hoax.

Indeed, the goal is to show little children piles of dead bodies and rant on about how "This is what happens when White people have an ethnic identity." (See this post on the role of ethnic identity and adolescent health: viewtopic.php?t=12888&p=94778#p94778)

The visual imagery of the emaciated corpses and prisoners has a powerful psychological effect on people.
Actually, that's what happened countless times in a POW camps all over the world throughout history.
This "mandatory education" stuff may have the opposite effect. Nobody cares about school anymore, it's a joke. In my research on miscegenation I found a study showing that White students were least likely to agree "Youth Liked a Lot or Kind of Liked Going to School" (https://archive.is/SnE5F Table 3.16B). I wonder why?

When I first realized the "Holocaust" was nonsense over a decade ago (in high school, mind you) the big thing that really catalyzed it was the realization that the piles of bodies were from prisoners inflicted with starvation and/or disease in the final months of the war. They are called "Holocaust victims" and it's made out to be that they were deliberately killed, or even gassed, and the "survivors" the Germans just hadn't gotten to the rest yet.

And so, this author says "anti-Semitism is on the rise". Have they ever said anything different? I've been hearing it my whole life. And their solution is for taxpayers to pay for more indoctrination classes. Shoving more of this "Holocaust" nonsense into every school curriculum is going to have the oppose effect for many, like it did for myself. And as the US student population becomes considerably less White, they also will have more trouble because many non-Whites simply do not care nor appreciate the special treatment given to the alleged past sufferings of Jews in comparison of their own people. JLAD is right, this didn't even happen in the USA at all, it has nothing to do with the USA except we helped "Liberate" the camps.

Anti-Semitism is a response to perceived uncouth Jewish behavior. Nothing more or less.
A lot of Jews seem mentally incapable of grasping the concept that hatred against them could be based on some behavior or action they have done. :lol:

Recommended:

Complete list of Jewish Expulsions / Jews expelled from over 1,000 places in history
viewtopic.php?t=12596
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 months 1 day ago (Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:33 am)

Though the fact that Eisenhower didn't even step foot in the camp is interesting and well worth pointing out and exploiting, it's sort of not the point here.

To me the real point is why do they think that acceptance of jews can only be achieved by force feeding the holocaust and all its lies down the throats of people? Why can we not accept jews unless they come with the required guilt from us and associated money and sympathy. In other words they want to get away with their behaviour and can only do so by making us feel the heat over the holocaust as they see it.

In other words she is saying that anti-semitism happens because we don't know about the holocaust. To which I say what the hell has that got to do with it? It just proves that '''they''' realise that they have no answer to the run of the mill dislike of jews unless they play the holocaust card.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: House Overwhelmingly Passes Holocaust Indoctrination Bill

Postby Zulu » 3 months 1 day ago (Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:31 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:According to http://www.freedomofspeechtwentyfirstce ... tml?fbclid

The House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed a bill providing funding and resources for schools to provide Holocaust education throughout the country.

According to a press release from Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney (D-NY), one of the leading co-sponsors of the Never Again Education Act, the bill allocates $10 million over a five-year period toward programs providing training for teachers on the matter as well as expanding the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum’s website that provides the relevant curriculum and course materials.

It is insane. Considering that the genocide of native Americans which was real and caused much more victims than the alleged "holocaust" and, in opposite to the alleged last one, occurred on the American soil, this country would do better by wasting much more money on Memorials and education dedicated to the native American victims than for the Jews.
The genocide which should be present in the conscience of Americans is the genocide of natives, not the alleged "holocaust". But in mainstream medias and school books, this is not the case. Actually, we observe the fantastic brainwashing of occidental populations through all available medias in order to promote the "holocaust" and as consequence the untouchability of the Jews showed as the eternal victims of Christianity..
This kind of discriminatory measure made to allegedly "protect Jews" is one demonstration more of the power of Jewish supremacists into occidental countries.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 months 1 day ago (Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:01 pm)

Zulu wrote:
JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:According to http://www.freedomofspeechtwentyfirstce ... tml?fbclid

It is insane. Considering that the genocide of native Americans which was real and caused much more victims than the alleged "holocaust" and, in opposite to the alleged last one, occurred on the American soil, this country would do better by wasting much more money on Memorials and education dedicated to the native American victims than for the Jews.
The genocide which should be present in the conscience of Americans is the genocide of natives, not the alleged "holocaust". But in mainstream medias and school books, this is not the case. Actually, we observe the fantastic brainwashing of occidental populations through all available medias in order to promote the "holocaust" and as consequence the untouchability of the Jews showed as the eternal victims of Christianity..
This kind of discriminatory measure made to allegedly "protect Jews" is one demonstration more of the power of Jewish supremacists into occidental countries.

You make a good point but I suspect it's a case of deflection so that the US looks over there and not at its own house keeping.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 3 months 1 day ago (Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:33 pm)

Zulu wrote:It is insane. Considering that the genocide of native Americans which was real and caused much more victims than the alleged "holocaust" and, in opposite to the alleged last one, occurred on the American soil, this country would do better by wasting much more money on Memorials and education dedicated to the native American victims than for the Jews.

I agree that the Natives were treated terribly, and WAY more Native Americans died because of American policy, than Jews died because of German policy, but I do not consider what happened to Native Americans to be a genocide. Most of them died of smallpox, and while this certainly this was a tragedy, I do not believe it was a systematic killing. I believe it was a freak accident. Similar to what happened when many Jews died of typhus towards the end of the war.

And I do agree that museums to Native Americans would be much more appropriate, given the fact that died en masse on American soil. It is bizarre to honour a genocide which did not occur on American soil, according to anyone.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 3 months 1 day ago (Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:58 pm)

Considering that the genocide of native Americans which was real and caused much more victims than the alleged "holocaust"
Off topic no doubt, but what the hell.

I do not accept the notion of "native American genocide". Look around gents, there is no lack of them.
1. They were not 'native", the earliest people in N. America were Europeans whose remains pre-date Asian land bridge immigrants by thousands of years.
2. There is no reliable information about a "genocide". Only agenda driven anti-European white 'Hollywood / media' propaganda.
There is reliable information that proves that "Indians" were violently xenophopic towards immigrants.
Of course there was killing of some "Indians", but then fighting back is a normal reaction.
We could also talk about the 'Indians" decimation of the environment with their slash & burn agriculture, their decimation of the wildlife stocks, their keeping of slaves, their slaughters of others tribes, their abhorrent treatment of women, it's a rather long list.
3. Immigrants aplenty also died of diseases that they acquired from "Indians".
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”