Baby Smashing in the Ghettos

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10031
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Baby Smashing in the Ghettos

Postby Hannover » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:06 pm)

Callahan wrote:
Hannover wrote:Callahan, from your OP:
In addition to those listed above, there are many others which are similar; a total of about 1,500 on the USC Shoah/VHA archive under indexing term, "child killings". In addition claims of those being smashed, there are many similar claims involving shootings, arms/limbs torn off, etc.

In large part, I want to be able to say "this did not happen" at all but I do not think I can honestly say that I believe all of these people are lying. I think at least many, perhaps, are indeed telling the truth. The stories are similar enough but not identical, each reasonably consistent within itself, not coupled with other obvious or probable lies, and the emotion and body language seems genuine in a lot of cases.

Please, tell us which ones you think are telling the truth and tell us what they say that you think is truthful.

While your at it, please give us the dates of these "testimonies" and what courts they testified in.

BTW, I can give you "testimonies", etc. to support witchcraft.
i.e.:
Witchcraft Documents, Testimony, Eyewitnesses: http://salem.lib.virginia.edu/home.html

Thanks, Hannover


I freely admit that I can't prove any of these (nor am I now strongly inclined to believe any of them) but I'm open to leaving the investigation open and considering all avenues. Some of the testimony (e.g. Leah Herman, who IMO exhibits real signs of trauma while delivering her testimony) is more convincing than others.

On the other hand, we would agree there is a very clear pattern of mass deception among these eyewitnesses of the "Holocaust". I suppose I am just asking the question of, if these events occurred in limited instances (perhaps a dozen or so, more or less), what else might explain that other than lying? Or is the only possibility that they are lying?

I am much less inclined to believe testimony of someone like Nathan Nothman, given the disparity between what is claimed and what has been proven. I'd be very surprised to find mass graves filled with dead infants. But I'd be much less surprised to find an occasional grave with a baby or two in it, which could support some of the claims made.

Come on Callahan, you said:
" I do not think I can honestly say that I believe all of these people are lying. I think at least many, perhaps, are indeed telling the truth"
So tell us which ones of your "many" you think were truthful.
Tell us what they said that made you think they were truthful.
While your at it, please give us the dates of these "testimonies" and what courts they testified in.

As you can see I do not believe in throwing them bones / making concessions when they are not justified.

Please answer my questions.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

Re: Baby Smashing in the Ghettos

Postby Callahan » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:29 am)

Hannover wrote:Please answer my questions.

Let's start with Leah Herman, mentioned previously. I believe she may be telling the truth in part because it would require an assumption to say she is lying. I also believe she may be lying in part because it requires an assumption to say she is telling the truth... and maybe a few more good reasons (i.e. the extraordinary trend of people lying about this crap for various motives).

To the best of my knowledge she hasn't testified at trial. Perhaps they felt she wasn't needed since show trials don't operate on evidence, in any case.

I'm really just trying to entertain other possible explanations for the sake of thoroughness. If it could still fit all of the evidence, it's worth discussing, in my opinion. It isn't anything I'm prepared to draw conclusions about but I am leaning toward these claims being either mostly or entirely false.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10031
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Baby Smashing in the Ghettos

Postby Hannover » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:54 am)

Callahan wrote:
Hannover wrote:Please answer my questions.

Let's start with Leah Herman, mentioned previously. I believe she may be telling the truth in part because it would require an assumption to say she is lying. I also believe she may be lying in part because it requires an assumption to say she is telling the truth... and maybe a few more good reasons (i.e. the extraordinary trend of people lying about this crap for various motives).

To the best of my knowledge she hasn't testified at trial. Perhaps they felt she wasn't needed since show trials don't operate on evidence, in any case.

I'm really just trying to entertain other possible explanations for the sake of thoroughness. If it could still fit all of the evidence, it's worth discussing, in my opinion. It isn't anything I'm prepared to draw conclusions about but I am leaning toward these claims being either mostly or entirely false.

Why not admit you're wrong when you said "many".
And for the single person you mentioned, you predictably don't even tell us what she said.
Why? What are you afraid of?

My "assumption" is that she said absurdities which she nor you can back up.
Again, tell us what she said that you find "truthful", your words. Be specific.

Your point about there being no "witnesses" at Show Trials is nonsense.
All Show Trials trotted out "witnesses", which of course end up being demolished by Revisionists. Recall Nuremberg and all the post-war trials. ALL had "witnesses".

Yes, I'm calling you on your own statements. Please, no dodging at this forum

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable ‘holocaust’ storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Baby Smashing in the Ghettos

Postby Pia Kahn » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:04 am)

"...what if a relatively very small number of these instances are true? "

I find these "what if"-questions objectionable. Example: "What if you raped and beat your wife over and over again?" and "Do you not agree this is a possibility?"

You wouldn't like to be asked such a question would you?

If you think that this happened, then just show us the evidence. That's fair.

I haven't followed the discussion in detail. But so far: Weeping women sure stir our emotions, but they are usually not reliable proof.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3448
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Baby Smashing in the Ghettos

Postby Hektor » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:31 am)

Callahan wrote:
Hannover wrote:Please answer my questions.

Let's start with Leah Herman, mentioned previously. I believe she may be telling the truth in part because it would require an assumption to say she is lying. I also believe she may be lying in part because it requires an assumption to say she is telling the truth... and maybe a few more good reasons (i.e. the extraordinary trend of people lying about this crap for various motives).

To the best of my knowledge she hasn't testified at trial. Perhaps they felt she wasn't needed since show trials don't operate on evidence, in any case.....


It was no problem to assume that witnesses alien abduction and satanic ritual abuse were all lying (The later in some cases at least) e.g.: https://psmag.com/social-justice/make-a ... anic-panic.

Interestingly, those sceptics of aliens and ritual abuse aren't called alien deniers, ufo deniers or abuse deniers.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests