Coronavirus as a public health comparison to those of Germany in Eastern territories in 1940s

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Coronavirus as a public health comparison to those of Germany in Eastern territories in 1940s

Postby Hektor » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:28 am)

Vukdar wrote:I will not pretend that I am expert on viruses or that I understand how it all works but I do have one experience of mine. I raise animals, to be precise 170 grown up chickens free range, no antibiotics, no vaccines, just pure natural selection. When breeding seasons starts there is up to 300 of them in a single large flock of different generations. From 1 month old up to 5 year olds.

All are in contact so when 1 of them gets fowl pox (for example) they all get it because they drink from the same drinker. It would be like me and you using same glass to drink water 10 times a day. (X 300)

And they eat the same food, exposed to the same environment, stresses, etc. I presume.
They never could really exclude the other causes. They also can not replicate the disease using an isolate virus (the terms isolation is used deceptively in many papers though).
Vukdar wrote:They also have their corona virus so called infectious bronchitis which is really problematic because bacteria also attacks them in the same time when they are weakened by this virus. It is called chronic respiratory disease. First time my flock got this I went to lot of trouble, I lost maybe 30% of my birds. Now, I bred from asimptomatic cases and now I am on fifth generation already. Each generation had less and less problems with this disease so now it became non issue.

One thing you must know is that this disease is always in the flock to stay because chickens are like that. Individual bird gains resistance but does carry this virus, and each time new chicks are born they must get infected and overcome this disease when they are introduced to flock.

Nowdays it happens that even when they catch it they overcome it with no problems in short time.

Here is the thing. If I was to give one of my birds that is product of 5 generations of selection to somebody who has birds that never got in contact with this disease he would have huge problems. His whole flock would have pandemic that would maybe kill half of his flock.

So, something that is harmless to my chickens would be devastating to his chickens.

How is it then proposterous that something harmless to bats could be somewhat dangerous to us? Bats are maybe living with this for hundreds of years and they already went through selection against it while we didn't.

The issue is that bats and man are in contact for thousands of years and now suddenly the disease jumps from bats to man. Honestly this is thumb-sucking just so stories. The issue is also that the dude in the video, Christian Drosten, was postulating this kind of stuff already since the early 2000s - The bat story is about 10 years old. His previous predictions have flopped several times, but now after the WHO changed their definition on "pandemics" - There were also semi-public planning sessions on such an event. So it's reasonable to assume that some strings have been pulled to push the narrative. And well, what could be more sensational than a global pandemic? So your news outlets would be full of it.

Meanwhile it is the lockdown countries that have the problem.... While the non-lockdowners don't have any significant increase in problems, except some spin-off ones from the lockdown countries.

Your one point is interesting:
Here is the thing. If I was to give one of my birds that is product of 5 generations of selection to somebody who has birds that never got in contact with this disease he would have huge problems. His whole flock would have pandemic that would maybe kill half of his flock.

I just wonder what would happen if one of your birds infected with this would be transferred to another flock of birds that is claimed not to be immune. Would the other birds get it, or would your bird die as result of the stress he underwent of being in a new environment?

The question remains what is actually causally at work with those birds. Is it a 'virus'? Then the question is whether they actually have isolated the virus (separated from non-virus material) and proven that it indeed causes disease in birds.
One can have a look at "virus isolation" papers especially following the description of what they claim to have done. They add samples to cell cultures and other materials and that creates a mixture, so no pure virus there. If you inject that rotten material into animals that of course isn't healthy from it, although they probably will recover. No proof of it being the cause of the disease the animal the sample is taken from had. From that mixture the virus data is established, but it has to be made up, since the mixture contains all kinds of materials. And one can not really no what is what in that mixture. The RNA-data for the tests also stems from this. So via the tests one is actually looking for a tiny fraction of something that is essentially made up on a computer. That this isn't (necessarily) RNA from something that makes people sick should be obvious, As the human body is full of RNA-molecules or fragments in all kinds of combinations.

Vukdar

Re: Coronavirus as a public health comparison to those of Germany in Eastern territories in 1940s

Postby Vukdar » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:46 pm)

While reading your response I did a quick check on my facebook wall and noticed that they are starting to push panic and fear again. This is happening in last 3 days while in the last month we bragged in media how this is only country in region where life is normal despite no measures of any kind. People from surrounding countries have been coming during weekends to go out in nightclubs here. So I presume there is pressure from "somewhere" to stop this because it goes against global narrative.

I will try to explain this with birds that I observed the best I can, and I think it will be interesting because vaccines for Covid look similar to me when it comes to vaccine for one other disease that exists. From what you wrote I think you have better knowledge of mechanics of all of this so it will maybe give you things to think about.

I will now focus on Marek's disease in poultry and vaccine for it. From what I know about it when bird gets this if she overcomes it then disease is beaten completely and this bird will stop shedding this virus. But if you give her vaccine she will never show symptoms but will carry this virus FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. Imagine that. Any unvaccinated bird that comes in contact with vaccinated bird is fucked. (excuse my french)

This is so called incomplete vaccine. You can google this disease to get better understanding of details. There are three types and I noticed my birds did at one point had one type of this. I can see it on maybe 10% of my birds. It is "eye Marek" strain where you can see one or both eyes that look like they are cracked. Their eyes looks like cracked glass. Their vision is normal from what I can see.

Chicks are vaccinated on day 1 after they are born. If you ever saw video on those big farms when they vaccinate day old chicks that is against Marek's disease.

I don't do this because I want "clean" birds that overcome this virus and clean chicks that I can sell to people most of whom also do not vaccinate because they have maybe 10 birds tops for their own needs.

So tell me what is this vaccine against Covid? I was reading something and from description it looked like it has similar mechanics to this that I just described. Humans of course cannot carry virus for the rest of their lives like chickens can but Covid vaccine they say does not prevent disease on a way regular vaccine does.

We will now get back on infectious bronchitis where you ask what this is exactlly and what would happen in different scenarios.

From what I can tell it is virus but there is simple version of this disease where virus is alone and is not that dangerous, and complex version that they call CRD (chronic respiratory disease). This happens when next to virus bird gets infected with Mycoplasma gallisepticum, and also can get Escherichia coli. People treat this with antibiotics but they can never kill these bacteria completely and you presumed correctly when you said that under strong stress some symptoms can show again in what is healthy animal.

So if you would take my bird and bring it to flock that has no immunity then my bird could get sick just because of stress. This stress would have to be great. If I would just throw her in a flock of very hostile birds that would beat on her for days where my bird would constantly live in fear. That kind of stress. It would not happen if you just change place where she lives. They get used to new environment in just few days if there is no abuse.

But you could do this. Take this bird to new flock but separate them with wire so there is no abuse, and then take drinker and put it on a way that she can drink together with them from that same drinker. Most definitely that you would see symptoms in just one week on that entire flock. That is why I never sell grown up birds. Only small chicks that are clean and never got in contact with grown ups.

How I know this? Well, I bought 3 purebred roosters in Slovenia and transported them here. Then I put them in separate fence where they were free to roam but they had their own drinker and were in no contact with my birds for entire 6 months. There were no problems. They were there because I waited for my pullets to grow up so I can breed them and refresh blood of my flock.

Then I figured: "Why the hell am I giving separated water to these 3 birds when I can make it so they drink with the rest of my flock?"

I couldn't put them in my flock because of 10 roosters that already live there that would kill them probably because they didn't grow up together.

10 days after I made them drink together one of the roosters developed such symptoms that I had to instantly put him out of his misery. Just horrible. One of them developed symptoms but nothing he couldn't handle in 2 weeks time. Third was asimptomatic and I probably have 30-40 of his daughters in the flock by now, and many grandchildren. :)

One more example. If I now hatch chicks from eggs of my flock then chicks have no problems growing up. Mortality is like 5% which is expected. If I take eggs from someone else I just take maybe 15 eggs and put it under hen just to test their vitality. If they are good then I introduce their blood and spread it through the flock.

I did this maybe 10 times so far and mortality is always higher. Worst I had was that out of 15 chicks only 3 survive.

Conditions are the same like for my chicks because I have 3-4 hens together where 1 hen has these chicks from new eggs and 3 hens have chicks from my eggs. They end up taking care of chicks together. They sleep, drink and eat on the same place. It goes to the point that they do not even know who is taking care of who. Chicks from one hen mix with chicks from other hen. It's a mess. I know who is who because I mark them or they can be of different color. :)

Anyway. I hope that I gave you something interesting to think about and maybe you can shed some light on what is this Covid vaccine doing? Is it similar to this I described?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:09 pm)

Covid is the flu rebranded that's why it is no coincidence that flu has almost vanished this year, for the first time in 130 years. They, as they always do, are telling you that you are being made a fool of. You would never believe that these plebs are rushing out to get speared by a trial poison (one of which has been banned by many countries) yet they cannot even cure a common cold.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9206071/Flu-wiped-lowest-level-130-YEARS-seasonal-virus-plummets-95.html

Vukdar, that is bacterial infection, nothing to do with these supposed viruses. Exactly like Typhus, which is physically transmitted by a louse.

This hideous scam has been used to implement and further Agenda-21. They are now openly pushing for digital passports, the thin edge of the wedge for microchipping. The war on cash has flourished during this. They are now offering in London for you to have your car crushed and have 'public transport credits' i.e. the only travelling you do will be under state jurisdiction.

This is at King's Cross in London. as they wipe out businesses more and more will become dependent on the state for an income.

Postby Moderator » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:30 pm)

OK, let's get back to the topic of this thread.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

stinky
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby stinky » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:58 pm)

Lamprecht wrote: The president of Tanzania has stated that he send samples from livestock and motor oil and some of them tested positive for Covid-19

As Turpitz noted a few days ago, the President of Tanzania was reported to have recently died, after going 'missing' for two weeks. The details are rather murky.
The President was very vocal in his repudiation of the corona scam.

This follows the death of another African leader, the President of Burundi in 2020, whom was perhaps even more vocal in his criticism.
He died, (just like Tanzania's leader, I suspect he had help 'dying') a month or so after throwing the WHO out of Burundi. Again the details of his death are murky.

What did eventuate in Burundi, and is now taking place in Tanzania, both under new leaders, is a reversal in policy regarding Covid.

These deaths send a strong message, particularly to other African leaders, of the dangers of the 'corona virus'.

If you don't follow the WHO advice, it could be fatal.
It's a good illustration of why so many leaders are on board.

THE hoax employs similar mechanisms, to keep the message 'on track'.
It's easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled

Vukdar

Postby Vukdar » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:03 am)

I've done some thinking last night so here it is. I never learned english in school (learned by watching movies with subtitles) so I am not sure will I be able to express all of this like I would on my native language.

Positive thing about this pandemic is that it is handled on a very stupid way by those who decide policy on it. Lockdowns that really achieve nothing except economic ruin of those that are locked, half-assed measures that are just moronical and unnecessary fear and panic pushed by the media. Still I notice many people justify this and are willing to give up on their freedoms so easely, and they even attack you when you want to live a normal life and when you say to them that this is blown out of proportions.

But some people will maybe make comparison and will question everything more, and that will maybe lead them to question Holocaust narrative. Maybe when somebody says to them "all serious historians say..." they will compare it with "all serious epidemiologists agree..."

People who are against lockdowns and think that this pandemic is nothing dangerous are now unjustly called covidiots or even deniers like it is something to be ashamed of.

This is positive, but there is negative the way I see it.

1. Position on something must stand on it's own merit. There is no need to compare Holocaust to 9/11 or to Corona crisis. It is just counter productive. It is like David Icke thing. He may say something that makes sense and then go all over the place talking nonsense. What happens is that you can't take him seriously on anything. It is the same like with holocaust survivors who put insane elements in their stories. Even if they say something that may be true you are suspicious about it. With good reason.

I do not need to express my opinion on 9/11 even tho I might think that burial of Osama Bin Laden on a traditional muslim way, by throwing him in the water, is just proposterous. I even watched that "Zero Dark Thirty" movie on the event and honestly I have never seen movie so dumb and boring in the same time. When I talk about Holocaust I do not make comparisons to anything like that. Instead I make comparison to proven and admitted hoax such as Katyn massacre, or Iraq fraud about weapons of mass destruction and that girl that testified about incubators and babies. And I only use that when it is needed.

Katyn for when I want to point out what is real evidence, and Iraq if person do not believe that "big lie" is possible in our society.

2. When you uncover Holocaust hoax you will naturally become suspicious about everything, and will question it or you will not form strong opinion about it, but many will go to extremes and they will see hoax in everything, even when there isn't any.

And not just oportunistic hoax but premeditated years in advance.

For example, great deal of Holocaust hoax is oportunistic in nature. They would find something benign and then they would twist it into something murderous. Typical for propaganda.

So with Covid maybe we are just dealing with virus that is like what delousing chambers were in camps, not so dangerous unless you get stuck in it somehow by accident. :)

But then, you can pump this story up to be completely out of proportions and say that people will die in millions on the streets. You just show them some pictures from Wuhan, then Italy where crematorias can't handle the bodies, etc.

As soon as I hear somebody say how virus doesn't exist or how it is produced in laboratory in China and then released on purpose I instantly don't want to hear anymore of it.

It is like this friend of mine that went on and on about chemtrails. I could not take him seriously on anything.

It is not that it isn't possible that this virus is created in laboratory or that it even does not exist, but the way people talk about it is just irritating. I feel like they usualy believe in almost all "conspiracy theories" that exist on Earth.

So I think we should not fall into this trap of comparing things and discussing Holocaust along with this other stuff that may or may not make sense.

Even if it may be true that great lies have been said about Covid I wouldn't go there and make connections. Maybe in 10 years when (and if) we get better perspective on what happened in period 2019-2021.

If I have to compare, it is like Leuchter report and Rudolf report. We take Rudolf report because he improved on it and gave us better perspective. Well Rudolf report on Covid is 10 years from now.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:28 am)

Moderator wrote:OK, let's get back to the topic of this thread.
Thanks, M1

It's indeed a bit deviating from the topic of this forum, when it comes to the details.

However the Corona scam is structurally quite similar to the Holocaust. Rumors, Pictures, Emotion, Coronacaust survivors and witnesses, expert consensus, double talking and well, suppression of those that question the narrative.

Turpitz is spot on. The epidemics during WW2 were real, although even they may have been enhanced by the war conditions.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 2 months 1 week ago (Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:32 am)

They are doing it again! Turned any luke-warm defiance to Jewish Big Pharma and wholesale corruption of the west into a 'Holocaust Survivor, victim Fest'

These dumb-Goy are like lambs to the slaughter and I am coming to the conclusion that their profound stupidity has condemned western civilisation. As for their children, they are doomed, and once you throw your future overboard then the nation dies with them.

It doesn't seem to matter how cynical I become, I simply cannot keep up, hopeless, absolutely hopeless situation.

https://twitter.com/judithrose91/status/1376233332212523012

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 2 months 1 week ago (Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:38 am)

However the Corona scam is structurally quite similar to the Holocaust. Rumors, Pictures, Emotion, Coronacaust survivors and witnesses, expert consensus, double talking and well, suppression of those that question the narrative.

Turpitz is spot on. The epidemics during WW2 were real, although even they may have been enhanced by the war conditions.

Correct, and thank you! It is the very same liars pulling the same lies upon a stupified Goy. I keep asking people who are suspicious of this Covid/flu panto: "Do you honestly think this is the first time these weirdos have lied to you?"

"They have been pulling the wool over your eyes for as long as you care to remember. Take another look at the official narrative of WWII, you might get a better understanding as to just why we have reached the stage we are at."

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 2 months 3 days ago (Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:46 am)

I don't have T.V., but I was sent this a few months back and it seems this sort of stuff is on the T.V. all the time. To not be aware of what is going on and just who is behind all this, another stepping-stone to a Globalist World Government, you have to not want to acknowledge anything at this stage.

Above: Lily, yesterday.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:18 am)

Always the same tribe behind all that is bad. Best to start 'Wagging-the-Nazi'.

Once you dumb-Goy accept this, you have forfeited your children's future and have set the precedent for the total technocray that the U.N. wants to impose on its "World Citizens", Those that have children that is, as most now don't have any, thanks to the post-war indoctrination.

It is a sure sign of a dying people when they vote these physically and mentally unprepossessing deviants into office.

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/michael-gove-arrives-in-israel-for-vaccine-passport-talks

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”