Another 'incredible' story emerges after 70 years

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
legis548
Member
Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Another 'incredible' story emerges after 70 years

Postby legis548 » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Tue May 12, 2020 2:50 pm)

It has it all, random shootings, rapes, nazis throwing babies around, even rabbi with his feet cut off!

Holocaust survivor Edith Weingarten Fox celebrates her 90th birthday in Tucson, Ariz. Fox, who was born in Czechoslovakia, said she wanted to share her story because she is afraid people are forgetting that the Holocaust happened.


https://buffalonews.com/2018/01/27/holo ... fic-story/

Merlin300
Member
Member
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Re: Another 'incredible' story emerges after 70 years

Postby Merlin300 » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Tue May 12, 2020 6:05 pm)

"After surviving four years in Auschwitz as a teen,"

Says it all.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Another 'incredible' story emerges after 70 years

Postby Hannover » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Tue May 12, 2020 9:32 pm)

Merlin300 wrote:"After surviving four years in Auschwitz as a teen,"

Says it all.

It's important to explain to readers who may not know that the preposterous 'holocaust' story line says that all young & elderly were gassed since they were deemed 'unfit for labor'. Hence Merlin's above comment.

Let's not assume that everyone visiting this Forum is familiar with what the absurd 'holocaust' narrative actually claims.

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2463
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Another 'incredible' story emerges after 70 years

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Wed May 13, 2020 2:05 am)

Edith Fox. What a made-up bunch of baloney. She says they made Jews run as a fitness test and shot those who didn't run fast enough. Her mother didn't run fast enough so she was shot. 13 year old Edith, then, rather than being in shock and hysterical, courageously asks the nazis to shoot her too, but they said "no, you are going to work." Then up ahead: A rabbi with both feet cut off.

Then she's in the line where Mengele sent people to the right or left. Not because this really happened to her, but she knows that this is what you say when you tell your Auschwitz survivor story.

I saw people coming into Auschwitz from different places who were sent to take a shower and were killed. Then they took them to the crematorium.
She doesn't know that the crematorium was in the same facility, and so in her mind they take all the dead victims somewhere else, to the crematorium.

He told me to come to that spot once a week and he’d throw me a package. Shoes or clothes. Maybe they were from people they killed in the gas chamber, I don’t know.
She's ripping off the the Herman Rosenblat 'apple over the fence story.' But as historians pointed out: you can't just walk up to a fence from the outside at a concentration camp, and throw stuff over.

As the war was ending, Nazis put all of us who were strong enough and could still run fast
I've never encountered another alleged holocaust survivor who claimed the "run fast life or death fitness test" But same thing happened to her again at the end of the war, in a totally different part of Europe with different personnel. Yet no other alleged holocaust survivor mentions running fast as a test.

As the war was ending, Nazis put all of us who were strong enough and could still run fast – the young ones – on a freight train with open boxcars without water, without food.

Open box cars sets up her story of escape, but clearly the Germans would have closed the boxcar door.

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Another 'incredible' story emerges after 70 years

Postby Zulu » 9 months 1 week ago (Wed May 20, 2020 12:20 pm)

Merlin300 wrote:"After surviving four years in Auschwitz as a teen,"

Says it all.

As always said by Dr. Faurisson:
the numerous Jewish survivors are a living proof that the alleged "extermination policy" is a myth.
All the Auschwitz's survivors living nowadays were mostly teens or under during the WWII so, unable to work. The fact that there are alive contradicts blatantly the exterminationist narrative. "All unfit to work were send to the gas chamber upon arrival", right, after being selected by Mengele.

User avatar
Waldgänger
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat May 16, 2020 1:46 am

Re: Another 'incredible' story emerges after 70 years

Postby Waldgänger » 9 months 1 week ago (Wed May 20, 2020 10:48 pm)

As someone coming newly to these issues, I must say it was stories like this that made me sympathise with Revisionists.

How might someone who was 13 years old in 1939 - and only 16-17 during the height of the alleged gassings at Auschwitz - remember everything with clarity 75 years later? Often, witnesses at normal trials misidentify dates, times, movements, and persons within a few days of the event they're giving evidence about (under oath). Combine this with the fact that the 'Holocaust' is the most-published event in history after the Birth of Jesus, and memory often melds with other imagery.

There were undoubtedly scenes of horror during the war, and many camp guards were brutal (SS-Sturmbannführer & 'Blutrichter' Georg Konrad Morgen executed 200 of them, after all), but there is no reason to believe cartoonish stories of Rabbis with their feet cut off on the march. When something is so cruel it belongs in a propaganda film, one can only draw certain conclusions. Rather like the synagogue curtain-door and Star of David above the gas chamber in Treblinka, this sounds like something only neurotic self-deprecating Jewish tragicomic writers could've come up with.

When Carto's Cutlass Supreme pointed out the obligatory Mengele reference and the garbled theft of impossible stories from other survivors, this made me think that there were common threads & stories circulating within the camps near the end and just after the end of the war. They simply diffused outwards as stories do, along with fabrications like Rosenblat's story ('lying with the intention to give joy'), or Moshe Peter Loth (lied to spread Christianity by forgiving & hugging a former camp guard), or Joseph Hirt (lied to 'keep memories alive'), and on and on.

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Another 'incredible' story emerges after 70 years

Postby Zulu » 9 months 1 week ago (Thu May 21, 2020 9:05 am)

Waldgänger wrote:When Carto's Cutlass Supreme pointed out the obligatory Mengele reference and the garbled theft of impossible stories from other survivors, this made me think that there were common threads & stories circulating within the camps near the end and just after the end of the war. They simply diffused outwards as stories do, along with fabrications like Rosenblat's story ('lying with the intention to give joy'), or Moshe Peter Loth (lied to spread Christianity by forgiving & hugging a former camp guard), or Joseph Hirt (lied to 'keep memories alive'), and on and on.

Germaine Tillion, a French woman Resistant and former inmate of Ravensbrück's camp, had already noted, shortly after the end of the war, the disturbing phenomenon of fabrications of all kinds concerning the German concentration camps. In 1954, in a study on "The German Concentration System (1940-1944) ”, she wrote, about these false witnesses:
"Those persons [who gratuitously lie] are, to tell the truth, much more numerous than people generally suppose, and a subject like that of the concentration camp world -- well designed, alas, to stimulate sado-masochistic imaginings -- offered them an exceptional field of action. We have known numerous mentally damaged persons, half swindlers and half fools, who exploited an imaginary deportation; we have known others of them -- authentic deportees -- whose sick minds strove to go even beyond the monstrosities that they had seen or that people said had happened to them. There have been publishers to print some of their imaginings, and more or less official compilations to use them, but publishers and compilers are absolutely inexcusable, since the most elementary inquiry would have been enough to reveal the imposture."

Genuine French text

Ces personnes sont, à vrai dire, beaucoup plus nombreuses qu'on ne le suppose généralement, et un domaine comme celui du monde concentrationnaire – bien fait, hélas, pour stimuler les imaginations sado-masochistes – leur a offert un champ d'action exceptionnel. Nous avons connu de nombreux tarés mentaux, mi-escrocs, mi-fous, exploitant une déportation imaginaire ; nous en avons connu d'autres – déportés authentiques – dont l'esprit malade s'est efforcé de dépasser encore les monstruosités qu'ils avaient vues ou dont on leur avait parlé et qui y sont parvenus. Il y a même eu des éditeurs pour imprimer certaines de ces élucubrations et des compilations plus ou moins officielles pour les utiliser, mais éditeurs et compilateurs sont absolument inexcusables, car l'enquête la plus élémentaire leur aurait suffi pour éventer l'imposture.

"Le Système concentrationnaire allemand [1940-1944]," Revue d'histoire
de la Deuxième Guerre mondiale, July 1954, p. 18, n. 2.

However Germaine Tillion always believed that her mother was "gassed" at Ravensbrück despite she had never actually seen a "gassing" there.

User avatar
Waldgänger
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat May 16, 2020 1:46 am

Re: Another 'incredible' story emerges after 70 years

Postby Waldgänger » 9 months 1 week ago (Thu May 21, 2020 9:14 am)

Zulu wrote:Germaine Tillion always believed that her mother was "gassed" at Ravensbrück despite she had never actually seen a "gassing" there.


A rather sad irony, given her attempt to set exaggerated stories straight. What was a scurrilous rumour (of the sort she was condemning) was already 'orthodox doctrine' to her. The fact is that she has no idea what happened to her mother, but she gives into the same thing she condemns. There is nothing more monstrously psychopathic than this impersonal, industrial slaughter... something unbelievably banal. Her memory relies on that fact.

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Another 'incredible' story emerges after 70 years

Postby Zulu » 9 months 1 week ago (Thu May 21, 2020 1:04 pm)

Waldgänger wrote:
Zulu wrote:Germaine Tillion always believed that her mother was "gassed" at Ravensbrück despite she had never actually seen a "gassing" there.


A rather sad irony, given her attempt to set exaggerated stories straight. What was a scurrilous rumour (of the sort she was condemning) was already 'orthodox doctrine' to her. The fact is that she has no idea what happened to her mother, but she gives into the same thing she condemns. There is nothing more monstrously psychopathic than this impersonal, industrial slaughter... something unbelievably banal. Her memory relies on that fact.

A research on "Tillion" USHMM database gives no mention about the cause of the death of the mother of Germaine Tillion, Françoise:
USHMM Tillion.png

https://www.ushmm.org/online/hsv/person ... Id=4325296
It is mentioned as a source "electronic data regarding persons deported from France who died somewhere in Europe as reported in Journal Officiel", I tried to have some more by searching in https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr but I found nothing.

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Another 'incredible' story emerges after 70 years

Postby Zulu » 9 months 1 week ago (Thu May 21, 2020 1:36 pm)

Zulu wrote:
Waldgänger wrote:
Zulu wrote:Germaine Tillion always believed that her mother was "gassed" at Ravensbrück despite she had never actually seen a "gassing" there.


A rather sad irony, given her attempt to set exaggerated stories straight. What was a scurrilous rumour (of the sort she was condemning) was already 'orthodox doctrine' to her. The fact is that she has no idea what happened to her mother, but she gives into the same thing she condemns. There is nothing more monstrously psychopathic than this impersonal, industrial slaughter... something unbelievably banal. Her memory relies on that fact.

A research on "Tillion" USHMM database gives no mention about the cause of the death of the mother of Germaine Tillion, Françoise:
USHMM Tillion.png
https://www.ushmm.org/online/hsv/person ... Id=4325296
It is mentioned as a source "electronic data regarding persons deported from France who died somewhere in Europe as reported in Journal Officiel", I tried to have some more by searching in https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr but I found nothing.

By searching Tillion née Cussac I found 2 hits which use preferentially Émilie as first name instead of Françoise
Dossier sur Emilie Tillion, née Cussac (Talizat 1876 / gazée à Ravensbrück le 2 mars 1945)
File on Emilie Tillion, née Cussac (Talizat 1876 / gassed at Ravensbrück on March 2, 1945)
https://francearchives.fr/fr/facomponen ... c5b7581ed7
Une Talizatoise méconnue : Émilie Tillion née Cussac, historienne d'art, mère de Germaine Tillion et résistante gazée à Ravensbrück en 1945
An unrecognized Talizat's inhabitant: Émilie Tillion née Cussac, Historian of Art, mother of Germaine Tillion and resistant gassed at Ravensbrück in 1945
https://francearchives.fr/fr/facomponen ... f621d7f48c
Few is said about the allegation of "gassing" as cause of her death, probably reported by testimonies.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89milie_Tillion


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests