WHY DID THE NAZIS NOT KILL EVERY JEW AT AUSCHWITZ?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Messenger

WHY DID THE NAZIS NOT KILL EVERY JEW AT AUSCHWITZ?

Postby Messenger » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:23 pm)

Why did the Nazis not kill every Jew at Auschwitz?
The Evacuation of Auschwitz.

The Germans kept meticulous administrative records at the concentration camps. This included the Auschwitz camps where roll-call data was keep right up to the day Auschwitz was evacuated, January 17, 1945.

Below we reproduce the roll-call numbers for January 17, 1945. The International Tracing Service of the Red Cross holds the roll-call data. Unfortunately, they do not plan on sharing any of their data with the public. The well-known roll-call data of January 17, 1945 shows just how much detail concerning the concentration camps that the Red Cross has in their possession. It is a shame that it contradicts the Jewish holocaust legend, as this means the public may never get to see it. Or course, if the data supported the holocaust legend, we would have seen it decades ago.

Auschwitz I

Auschwitz Mens Camp 10,030
Auschwitz Womens Camp 6,196
Total 16,226

Auschwitz II (Birkenau)

Babitz 159
Budy 313
Plawy 138
Wirtschaftshof-Birkenau 204
Birkenau Mens Camp 4,473
Birkenau Womens Camp 10,381
Total 15,668

Auschwitz III (IGF Buna, etc,)

Male prisoners in Auschwitz III

Monowitz (Buna-Werke) 10,223
Golleschau 1,008
Jawischowitz (Jawiszowice) 1,988
Eintrachthutte (Swietochlowice) 1,297
Neu-Dachs (Jaworzno) 3,664
Blechhammer (Blachownia) 3,958
Furstengrube (Wesola) 1,283
Gute Hoffnung (Janinagrube, Libiaz) 853
Guntergrube (Ledziny) 586
Brunn (Brno) 36
Gleiwitz I 1,336
Gleiwitz II 740
Gleiwitz III 609
Gleiwitz IV 444
Laurahutte (Siemianowice) 937
Sosnowitz 863
Bobrek 213
Trzebinia 641
Althammer (Stara Kuznia) 486
Tschechowitz-Dzieditz 561
Charlottengrube (Rydultowy) 833
Hindenburg (Zabrze) 70
Bismarckhutte (Hajduki) 192
Hubertushutte (Lagiewniki) 202
Subtotal 33,023

Female prisoners in Auschwitz III

Subtotal 2,095
Total for Auschwitz III 35,118

Overall Total for all Auschwitz Camps 67,012

The above data is from Danuta Czech's "Auschwitz Kalendarium."

One has to add to the 67,012 those in the camp hospital, but as a lower bound let us suppose that 67,000 prisoners remained at Auschwitz on January 17, 1945. Of course, most of the hundreds of thousands of prisoners had been evacuated many months before this. There are records of transfers from September, 1944 onwards. Now two questions come to mind.

1) Why did the Germans let the 67,000 prisoners remaining at Auschwitz live?

Remember, the holocaust legend has it that the Germans were even willing to lose the war, just to kill Jews. In fact, some 60,000 prisoners were walked from Auschwitz to other concentration camps and some 7,650 prisoners were left at Auschwitz to be liberated by the Soviets.

2) Why did the Germans not make the entire concentration camp system "just disappear"?

Do not tell me they did not have time. The timing was of their own choosing. If they really had anything to hide, they could have totally obliterated the camps many months before the Soviets arrived. And besides, it is known that the Germans began evacuating the Auschwitz camps around September, 1944 and that the January 17, 1945 evacuation was only the last of many. Now even with only the 60,000 slave laborers who remained at Auschwitz in January, 1945, it would have only taken a day or two to obliterate Auschwitz (even without trucks).

We know that the Germans walked these 60,000 to other camps. Clearly, if the Germans had wished to cover-up, they would have marched the 60,000 to the next camp to be totally obliterated, then the next camp to be totally obliterated, etc, until nothing at all remained of the concentration camp system. In fact, if the Germans had committed genocide, then they would have totally obliterated the camps (using the prisoner labor), then they would have killed every last prisoner so as not to leave a single witness who might incriminate them.

With no victims, no crime scene, very few witnesses, and tens of millions already missing or killed due to the fighting, those killed in the camps would have been lost in the fog of war. It would have been difficult to establish those killed were not killed elsewhere, or just displaced, let alone that they had been killed in an act of genocide.

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:03 am)

I think a more important observation is, why did these 60k even go with the Germans in the first place?

I mean, here are your "excutioners" leaving the area and you decide to hitch a ride with them??

The answer will be, because the Soviets were the ones to worry about!

In realty the Germans were saving the Jews (and others) from being killed by the Soviets.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:11 pm)

I think a more important observation is, why did these 60k even go with the Germans in the first place?

I mean, here are your "excutioners" leaving the area and you decide to hitch a ride with them??

The History Channel gave us an answer to that: It was because
Goebbels had whipped them into a frenzy about Soviet war crimes against Germans in the eastern section of the Reich

What a sly propangandist this man!
Better in the gas chambers and out the chimney of the next camp ,
than stay and be liberated by the russians!
How did he pull this off? I mean, there were highly intelligent and
educated people there, like Elie Wiesel...
Last edited by kk on Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:11 pm)

"What a sly propangandist this man!
Better in the gas chambers and out the chimney of the next camp ,
than stay and be liberated by the russians!
How did he pull this off? I mean, there were highly intelligent and
educated people there, like Elie Wiesel... "
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Yeah, like Elie the "Cat" Weasel, he had more lives than a cat.

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:24 pm)

TRUTHATLAST wrote:In realty the Germans were saving the Jews (and others) from being killed by the Soviets.

My thought exactly. So instead of telling the world of how good they had it in the camps they invented this ridiculous little lie which any person with only a single digit IQ will see through :cry:

We can only thank the world that Revisionists exists and won't let these odious lies boil further.
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:23 pm)

JackBQuick wrote: So instead of telling the world of how good they had it in the camps they invented this ridiculous little lie which any person with only a single digit IQ will see through :cry:

I'm sorry, did I read that correctly? Do you realy think that anyone had it "good" in those camps?

I assume by "they" you are referring to jews who, at a minimum, lost everything they owned and were forced to labor for the Nazi's.
:shock:

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:35 pm)

It is called:
"Choosing the lesser evil" I think.
Nobody said the german camps were recreational facilities.
They were the hell on earth, at least in the final months of the war.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:33 pm)

Trojan said:
... jews who, at a minimum, lost everything they owned and were forced to labor for the Nazi's.

Quite incorrect.

The Jews that were placed in labor camps (and vast numbers were not) did not lose 'everything' because of the Germans. On the contrary, after the war the Jews from western European countries who had been sent to labor camps could return to claim their possessions and get compensation. It was the Jews who returned to the Communist countries that 'lost everything' by having their possessions seized 'for the people' by the Communist governments. This theft happened to all peoples in those unfortunate countries. However, Jews suffered less from this theft than non-Jews since the Bolshevik cadres were disproportionately Jews.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

J William
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby J William » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:39 am)

TRUTHATLAST wrote:

In realty the Germans were saving the Jews (and others) from being killed by the Soviets.

Internees killed by the Soviets as the camps were taken over by the Soviets? For me this is a new crime to add to the many rightfully ascribed to the Soviets. I would, of course, have to see the evidence of this crime and expect the same level of proof that we Revisionists ask for in the case of homicidal gas chambers. It is easy to banter about charges of this type. I await credible evidence for this charge before I would put any merit in the above quote.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:42 am)

said:
Internees killed by the Soviets as the camps were taken over by the Soviets?

As I understand it, it would have largely depended upon what country they came from. Soviets in the camps were dealt with harshly as they were deemed to have been weak for being captured, or in the case of military aged Jews, for not being in service against the Germans. This is well known and acknowledged by the fate of refugees fleeing communism and those taken prisoner by the Germans and returned to the Soviet Union by the 'Allies' after the war under 'Operation Keelhaul', I believe it was called. Generally, those prisoners did not survive their return to the Communist state.

In May and June of 1945
tens of thousands of refugees from Yugoslavia and the Soviet Union — unarmed civilians escaping communism, as well as anticommunist resistance fighters and assorted collaborationists — were rounded up by the British in Austria, and forcibly delivered to Stalin and Tito. Most of them were summarily executed, sometimes within earshot of the British. Forced repatriations were known as Operation Keelhaul — the "last secret" of World War II, as Alexander Solzhenitsyn called it. ...
The tragedy would have remained little known outside obscure émigré circles were it not for British historian Count Nikolai Tolstoy ... [who] has written three books on forced repatriations, each more revealing than the previous one, as more suppressed information came to light. In 1977 his Victims of Yalta was published, followed by Stalin's Secret War in 1981, and then his most controversial book, The Minister and the Massacres (1986).

In his books Tolstoy argued that refugees not covered by the Yalta agreement — émigré Russians and royalist Yugoslavs — were forcibly repatriated because Harold Macmillan, "minister resident" in the Mediterranean and later prime minister, wanted to advance his political career by appeasing Stalin.
http://www.serendipity.li/hr.html#Keelhaul

It is also known that women in the camps were often raped by the Red Army upon 'liberation'.

There is nothing about this fact which defies law of science and logic as do the absurd 'gas chambers' as alleged.

- Hannover

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:00 pm)

This is well known and acknowledged by the fate of refugees fleeing communism and those taken prisoner by the Germans and returned to the Soviet Union by the 'Allies' after the war under 'Operation Keelhaul'

Another sad episode, was the poor Cossacks who after suffering dreadfully under Stalin's psychopath Zionist commisars, who had tried exterminating them, formed the 'XVth (SS) Kosaken Kavallerie Korp' where they fought Tito's partisans in Yugoslavia. The Cossacks retreated into Austria and surrendered to the British, who then handed them over to the Russians. The Cossack leaders were executed and the rest disappeared into the infernal abyss of the Zionist/Communist slave labour camp system.

But todays schoolchildren, will never be taught about such episodes.

Germany's camps where like holiday camps compared to the Zionist ones in Russia, why don't you have a whinge about them for a change Trojan?

The German camps had a lot of facilities and had proper sanitation and Kitchens. The mess you see at the end of the war, is the mess you created, not the Germans.

J William
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby J William » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:34 pm)

I am aware of the fate of Soviet nationals in operation Keelhaul, the Cossacks and Soviet POWs when coming into Soviet custody. My question is in the context of camps liberated by the Soviets. Was there any widespread killing of concentration camp inmates as the camps were taken over by the Soviets? This would be a new twist to me.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:57 am)

Hannover wrote:Trojan said:
... jews who, at a minimum, lost everything they owned and were forced to labor for the Nazi's.

Quite incorrect.

The Jews that were placed in labor camps (and vast numbers were not) did not lose 'everything' because of the Germans. On the contrary, after the war the Jews from western European countries who had been sent to labor camps could return to claim their possessions and get compensation. It was the Jews who returned to the Communist countries that 'lost everything' by having their possessions seized 'for the people' by the Communist governments. This theft happened to all peoples in those unfortunate countries. However, Jews suffered less from this theft than non-Jews since the Bolshevik cadres were disproportionately Jews.

- Hannover

The point being that it was never the intention of the Nazi's to return anything to the jews ... anything returned was done by the Western victors.
Last edited by Trojan on Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:26 am)

Trojan, you said:
The point being that it was never the intention of the Nazi's to return anything to the jews... anything returned was done by the Western victors.

You have zero proof of that ... and the Communists returned nothing, which you ignored.

I also suggest you read about the Haavara Agreement.

- Hannover

Petschau

Postby Petschau » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:49 am)

I agree that the German's were trying to save the prisoners through evacuation from soviet execution. Remember the infamous Stavka Orders?
Particularly #227.
Which in effect stated that both the captured prisoner and his/her family would be considered enemies of the State and dealt with accordingly.
I think at least in the mind of the soviets, that this applied to their sphere's of influence as well. So every prisoner was probably fair game to them.
I can only imagine what transpired in the women's camp when the soviets arrived.

I have been trying to locate demographic information on the nationalities of the prisoners at the time of the evacuation, but have had no success.

I also seem to recall that the soviets kept the other allies at bay for three weeks after they entered Auschwitz.
Certainly enough time to "deal with" soviet captives.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”