I hereby agree to debate on Belzec mass graves provided:

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Merlin300

Re: I hereby agree to debate on Belzec mass graves provided:

Postby Merlin300 » 2 months 17 hours ago (Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:20 pm)

Goethe wrote:gl0spana is very much buried with no way out.
Look at his OP, he's trying to set up a scenario that is filled with excuses for his failure to present proof.
This one is a true beauty:
I see no evidence that strongly indicates mass graves do not exist here' - this is what I will be arguing.
That evidence is the fact that the claimed remains which are alleged to exist today, now, at this present moment, do not exist.
gl0spana is a living, walking, illogical contradiction of the official narrative that he supposedly supports.

Now Imagine if the ADL or the US "Holocaust Memorial Museum" said to Revisionists:
'Here's your chance to post on our website the reasons why you find the allegations about Belzec and the general claim of "6,000,000 & gas chambers" to be fraudulent'.

Revisionists would be all over it.

I, I, I am sort of having a hard time imagining the USHMM posting honest information let alone inviting honest debate. I will post a reply once I calculate the odds of free speech coming to the the USHMM website.

Clay

Postby Clay » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:06 pm)

gl0spana wrote:OK you guys have worn me down, I hereby agree to debate on Belzec mass graves...

What seems to be the problem here then gl0spana? Surely, anyone who seriously wants to debate an issue would have no qualms what-so-ever with establishing what the fundamental facts are about the issue.

I'm not afraid to answer some simple questions that help us establish fundamental facts that we both agree on and thus help make the debate more focused and more relevant - so why are you?

I'll even start things off here and answer the first of the 10 simple questions that will help us establish basic agreement on the fundamental facts. The debate will run so much smoother if we can get this groundwork laid before the actual debate takes place. Enough said; let's begin:

#1 - Is it - True. - or - False. - that it has been alleged in orthodox historiography and/or the media that huge pits were dug and utilized as mass graves at Belzec - ??

Clay's answer: True.

gl0spana's answer: ??

gl0spana

Postby gl0spana » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:00 am)

I gave my answer to the only pertinent question

gl0spana, can you conclusively prove that archaeologists / forensic investigators have actually located / proven the existence of mass graves at Belzec - Yes. - or - No. - ??

so can i "conclusively prove" that investigators have actually proven the existence of mass graves at belzec?

No I cannot "conclusively prove" this. However I don't think it matters / hurts the holocaust case one iota. You guys seem not to be interested in my reasoning here, so I guess we'll leave at that.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 pm)

gl0spana wrote:No I cannot "conclusively prove" this. However I don't think it matters / hurts the holocaust case one iota. You guys seem not to be interested in my reasoning here, so I guess we'll leave at that.

gl0spana, a True Believer if there ever was one, wants everyone to believe in what cannot be demonstrated as fact.
What he advocates is correctly described as a religion.
What a strange primitive world we live in.
B.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Clay

Postby Clay » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:10 pm)

gl0spana wrote:I gave my answer to the only pertinent question

gl0spana, can you conclusively prove that archaeologists / forensic investigators have actually located / proven the existence of mass graves at Belzec - Yes. - or - No. - ??

so can i "conclusively prove" that investigators have actually proven the existence of mass graves at belzec?

No I cannot "conclusively prove" this. However I don't think it matters / hurts the holocaust case one iota. You guys seem not to be interested in my reasoning here, so I guess we'll leave at that.

I think it's time to review gl0spana's answers to the foundational questions of this "Belzec mass graves" debate:

#1 - Is it - True. - or - False. - that it has been alleged in orthodox historiography and/or the media that huge pits were dug and utilized as mass graves at Belzec - ??

Clay's - True. - or - False. - answer: True.

gl0spana's - True. - or - False. - answer: ?? (gl0spana is afraid to answer this simple foundational question.)

#2 - Can you show us credible evidence that it has been alleged in orthodox historiography and/or the media that huge pits were dug and utilized as mass graves at Belzec - Yes. - or - No. - ??

gl0spana's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: ?? (gl0spana is afraid to answer this simple foundational question.)

#3 - Can it be proven that it has been alleged in orthodox historiography and/or the media that huge pits were dug and utilized as mass graves at Belzec - Yes. - or - No. - ??

gl0spana's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: ?? (gl0spana is afraid to answer this simple foundational question.)

#4 - Is it - True. - or - False. - that it has been alleged in orthodox historiography and/or the media that mass graves have been discovered by archaeologists / forensic investigators at Belzec - ??

gl0spana's - True. - or - False. - answer: ?? (gl0spana is afraid to answer this simple foundational question.)

#5 - Can you show us credible evidence that it has been alleged in orthodox historiography and/or the media that mass graves have been discovered by archaeologists / forensic investigators at Belzec - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#6 - Can it be proven that it has been alleged in orthodox historiography and/or the media that mass graves have been discovered by archaeologists / forensic investigators at Belzec - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#7 - Is it - True. - or - False. - that mass graves have actually been discovered by archaeologists / forensic investigators at Belzec - ??

#8 -Can you show us credible evidence that mass graves have actually been discovered by archaeologists / forensic investigators at Belzec - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#9 - Can it be proven that mass graves have actually been discovered by archaeologists / forensic investigators at Belzec - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#10 - Can you conclusively prove that archaeologists / forensic investigators have actually located / proven the existence of mass graves at Belzec - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Clay's - True. - or - False. - answer: No.

gl0spana's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: No.

gl0spana, please answer the other questions so we can get the foundational facts established and get on with this debate. (Once you answer a question that I have answered, I will answer another question, and so on, until we are done. How much simpler can I make things here?)

You're not getting cold feet - are you?

gl0spana:

You guys seem not to be interested in my reasoning here

Not true at all gl0spana. I am extremely interested in your "reasoning." We just need to establish some fundamental facts that we both agree on, then the debate can commence and you can dazzle us with your talmudic "reasoning."

Clay

Postby Clay » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:33 pm)

Breker:

gl0spana, a True Believer if there ever was one, wants everyone to believe in what cannot be demonstrated as fact.

Right. And at the same time, he wants everyone to ignore the reality that certain facts do exist, thus the reason for his being so afraid to answer simple foundational questions which would establish agreed upon facts.

Why would anyone be afraid to establish basic foundational agreed upon facts prior to a debate unless they had no intention of engaging in an honest and open debate in the first place?

gl0spana, your fear of open and honest debate is palpable.

gl0spana

Postby gl0spana » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:23 pm)

lol Clay, I'm not going to waste my time filling out your silly questionnaire, but rest assured my answers are identical to your own. I can conclusively prove nothing w regards to the physical evidence.  However I don't think it matters / hurts the holocaust case one iota. Let me know if you want to hear my reasoning. So far mods have censored this post on grounds of trolling/dodging/off topic but fortunately I saved it :)

Postby Moderator » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:02 pm)

gl0spana wrote:lol Clay, I'm not going to waste my time filling out your silly questionnaire, but rest assured my answers are identical to your own. I can conclusively prove nothing w regards to the physical evidence.  However I don't think it matters / hurts the holocaust case one iota. Let me know if you want to hear my reasoning. So far mods have censored this post on grounds of trolling/dodging/off topic but fortunately I saved it :)

Save them all you like, but the fact of the matter is that many of your silly posts have been exactly like that: "trolling/dodging/off topic". Yep.

Leave it to those who have been refuted to then claim censorship' when their "trolling/dodging/off topic" posts are rejected for the nonsense they are.

To no one's surprise you have been conspicuously missing here:
name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322

M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

HMSendeavour
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby HMSendeavour » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:25 pm)

gl0spana wrote:No I cannot "conclusively prove" this. However I don't think it matters / hurts the holocaust case one iota. You guys seem not to be interested in my reasoning here, so I guess we'll leave at that.

Well then, you must surely have good reasons to think the Holocaust occurred if you believe that there's a response out there that could justify it would the need for physical evidence. I'm intrigued, please go on and explain why you think proof of your claims isn't necessary to prove them.

Remember gl0spana, you previously claimed that mass graves existed the size of swimming pools. That you've now reneged on that statement is surely interesting, yet what's more interesting is that it appears to not have influenced your views on the Holocaust whatsoever! I find this hard for a reasonable, objective person to believe.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference.

Clay

Postby Clay » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:05 pm)

gl0spana wrote:I can conclusively prove nothing w regards to the physical evidence.

Ah, yet another craven dodge by gl0spana. (Why am I not surprised?)

gl0spana, this question, which you are, for some reason, terrified to answer:

has nothing to do with physical evidence per se.

So what are you so afraid of gl0spana?

gl0spana:

Clay, I'm not going to waste my time filling out your silly questionnaire

gl0spana, how much time does it take to answer a simple - True. - or - False. - question?

What are you so afraid of?

gl0spana:

Let me know if you want to hear my reasoning.

I already told you that I was:

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13367&p=100353#p100345

And I'm sure your talmudic "reasoning" will shine through during our debate, which can commence as soon as we establish some fundamental facts that we both agree on.

Why are you so afraid of an open and honest debate gl0spana?

HMSendeavour
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby HMSendeavour » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:55 pm)

It's odd that gl0spana made this thread stating that he/she was willing to debate the question of mass graves, yet gl0spana now claims to agree with us on this point. Clearly, gl0spana's position has changed since he started the thread. After all there was a debate he was willing to have, that no longer exists...
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:51 am)

I've seen this many times over the years, with believers coming here stridently shouting the odds over this, that and the other and also usually claiming that this site is fixed, bent and unfair towards them. It isn't.

If they believe the holocaust of mass murder including gas chambers of jews happened and they feel they have proof so be it. Good for them. But the way forward is to present your proof here and be prepared to support it with reasonable intelligent discourse.

But as we see with many of them they get all girlie, take obfuscation and avoidance to Olympic medal levels and then disappear. All that does is reinforce our position. For God's sake this genuinely isn't rocket science...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Clay

Postby Clay » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:19 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:

Remember, you expliciltly stated, from: Subject: Challenge to exterminationist gl0spana on alleged mass graves // $100,000+ reward
gl0spana wrote:You're talking about Belzec? Yeah they found like 10 olympic sized swimming pools worth of graves

Right And, if I understand gl0spana correctly here, he's insinuating that those alleged "10 olympic sized swimming pools worth of graves" are actually comprised of these 33 alleged "scientifically proven" mass graves:

Yet at the same time, admits that he "can conclusively prove nothing w regards to the physical evidence" and he cravenly refuses to answer simple yes / no & true / false questions that would establish fundamental agreed upon facts in order to commence our debate.

Come now gl0spana, you came here to debate, didn't you? I'm right here - ready, willing and able to debate you. Why are you so afraid to establish simple, fundamental agreed upon facts and debate me? It's because you know I'll crush you, isn't it?

Time to grow a pair gl0spana:

Clay

Postby Clay » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:29 pm)

gl0spana, this might help you to answer the above question that you are, for some reason, so afraid of answering:

Hannover:

Any attempt to run from or spin the 'holocaust' storyline concerning the official claim that huge mass graves exist is easily refuted by the "Holocaust Industry" itself.

“The mass graves were opened and the corpses were taken out, to be consumed by the flames of huge pyres (the ‘roasts’). The bones were crushed and, together with the ashes, were reburied in the same graves.”

- Israel Gutman (ed.), Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, 4 vols., Macmillan, New York 1990, vol. 4, p. 1481-87

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13321&start=15#p97125

Clay

Postby Clay » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:15 pm)

gl0spana:

I can conclusively prove nothing w regards to the physical evidence.

Was that because the "huge mass graves" somehow "magically disappeared" or because the millions of pounds of bones and millions of teeth somehow "magically disappeared" - or both?

The site of the alleged “graves” - Belzec

The # of fraudulently alleged “scientifically proven graves” - 33

The # of jews who allegedly “magically disappeared” - 600,000

The weight of the alleged remains that would have been left behind - IF - the story is true - 4.380 million pounds

The number of teeth that would be mixed in with the alleged millions of pounds of bone fragments - 19.200 million

The method allegedly used by the Germans to “conceal the graves” - Dig the bodies out of the alleged “gigantic pits” and then burn them on huge pyres made from railroad rails; then throw all the bones and teeth back into the same alleged “gigantic pits” and then cover all the physical evidence with: “A thick layer of sand.”

https://thisisaboutscience.com/

gl0spana:

lol

Lol is right gl0spana. You are making a laughing stock out of yourself. (You must feel like a dog that is having its nose rubbed in its own excrement.)

gl0spana:

You guys seem not to be interested in my reasoning here

Oh but we are gl0spana, especially if your talmudic "reasoning" includes the "magically disappearing jew" theory.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”