I hereby agree to debate on Belzec mass graves provided:

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
gl0spana

Re: I hereby agree to debate on Belzec mass graves provided:

Postby gl0spana » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:33 pm)

yes obviously they allege there are graves there. as i said, we are certainly in agreement on every point of your questionnaire

btw that quote by Israel Gutman is in reference to treblinka. at belzec bones are not known to have been crushed and deposited into graves to that extent. neither millions of teeth :)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:12 am)

gl0spana wrote:yes obviously they allege there are graves there. as i said, we are certainly in agreement on every point of your questionnaire

btw that quote by Israel Gutman is in reference to treblinka. at belzec bones are not known to have been crushed and deposited into graves to that extent. neither millions of teeth :)

You still dodge challenges to show us the alleged massive human remains said to be at Belzec.

And once again you don't even comprehended the narrative you are absurdly trying to defend.
Gutman's lies are in addition to others laughable lies about bones at Belzec.

Such as Sasha & David Chanoff:
https://www.google.com/books/edition/Fr ... frontcover
"At the Belzec camp ...Germans had exhumed the remains, reburned, and crushed and reburied them.
At Belzec bone shards of half a million still permeated the former camps soil"

from Yitzhak Arad’s book - BELZEC, SOBIBOR, TREBLINKA - (chapter 23) - The Erasure of the Crimes:
“The camp command was confronted with the problem of disposing of the large piles of ash and bits of bone that remained… Ultimately it was decided to dump the ash and bits of bone into the ditches [graves] that had previously held the bodies and to cover them with a thick layer of sand and dirt… [Eyewitness] Abraham Goldfarb relates: …’we secretly placed in the walls of the graves whole skeletons and we wrote on scraps of paper what the Germans were doing at Treblinka. We put the scraps of paper into bottles, which we placed next to the skeletons. Our intention was that if one day someone looked for traces, they could indeed be found.’”

and:
Rudolf Reder's "Belzec", by Thomas Kues:
The machine pounding the bones had been put together by someone named Spilke, a prisoner from Janowska camp brought to Belzec for the purpose. He told me that he found nothing in the camp except mounds of bones.

Arad quotes the testimony of a Polish inhabitant of Belzec, Edward Luczynski:

"After leveling and cleaning the area of the extermination camp, the Germans planted the area with small pines and left. At that moment, the whole area was plucked to pieces by the neighboring population, who were searching for gold and valuables. That’s why the whole surface of the camp was covered with human bones, hair, ashes from cremated corpses, dentures, pots, and other objects."

And:
Zamosz prosecutor who headed the Polish inquiry into the Belzec "death camp" soon after the war:

At the moment [= April 11, 1946], the camp site has been completely dug up by the local population in their search for valuables. This has brought to the surface ash from the corpses and from wood, charred bones as well as bones that were only partially charred.
- Mattogno, Belzec, p. 89.

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Clay

Postby Clay » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:56 am)

gl0spana wrote:yes obviously they allege there are graves there.

Who exactly is "they" gl0spana?

gl0spana, to be entirely clear here: was this the question that you were referring to when you posted "yes obviously they allege there are graves there:"

#1 - Is it - True. - or - False. - that it has been alleged in orthodox historiography and/or the media that huge pits were dug and utilized as mass graves at Belzec - ??

Clay's - True. - or - False. - answer: True.

gl0spana's - True. - or - False. - answer: ?? (gl0spana is afraid to answer this simple foundational question.)

gl0spana:
btw that quote by Israel Gutman is in reference to treblinka. at belzec bones are not known to have been crushed and deposited into graves to that extent. neither millions of teeth

The "bones are not known to have been crushed and deposited into graves to that extent. neither millions of teeth"? Really gl0spana? Then please tell us, just what is "known" about the "extent" of the alleged bones and teeth that have allegedly "been crushed and deposited into graves" at Belzec? Please be specific.

And speaking of about what is actually "known" about the alleged "huge scientifically proven mass graves" of Belzec, please answer the following simple question:

#9 - Can it be proven that mass graves have actually been discovered by archaeologists / forensic investigators at Belzec - Yes. - or - No. - ??

gl0spana's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: ?? (gl0spana is afraid to answer this simple foundational question.)
Last edited by Clay on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Clay

Postby Clay » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:36 am)

gl0spana:
we are certainly in agreement on every point of your questionnaire

That's good to hear gl0spana. But to make a clear distinction here between "points" and answers; are you saying that your answer to the following question:

#1 - Is it - True. - or - False. - that it has been alleged in orthodox historiography and/or the media that huge pits were dug and utilized as mass graves at Belzec - ??

Clay's - True. - or - False. - answer: True.

gl0spana's - True. - or - False. - answer: ?? (gl0spana is afraid to answer this simple foundational question.)

is the same as mine?

Clay

Postby Clay » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:06 am)

Hannover:

You still dodge challenges to show us the alleged massive human remains said to be at Belzec.

Why do you think gl0spana is allowed to dodge challenges and questions the way he is?

I think it's because by repeatedly dodging the most simple and fundamental challenges and questions, he's just showing everyone on this forum that he lacks the intelligence to debate and is trying to compensate for his lack of intelligence by resorting to his laughable talmudic "reasoning" which of course is not reasonable at all. Poor bugger doesn't have the sense to know what a fool he's making of himself here. He is entertaining though, and maybe that's another reason why his dodging is tolerated.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:01 am)

Clay wrote:Hannover:

Why do you think gl0spana is allowed to dodge challenges and questions the way he is?

I think it's because by repeatedly dodging the most simple and fundamental challenges and questions, he's just showing everyone on this forum that he lacks the intelligence to debate and is trying to compensate for his lack of intelligence by resorting to his laughable talmudic "reasoning" which of course is not reasonable at all. Poor bugger doesn't have the sense to know what a fool he's making of himself here. He is entertaining though, and maybe that's another reason why his dodging is tolerated.

You have no idea how intelligent he is. He might be a PHD holding neuro scientist for all we know. What we do know about people like him, because it happens every time they come here, is that they claim that the holocaust as claimed happened and cannot be refuted and that they know it is true and can prove it. Then when challenged for proof they fail spectacularly. It shows me that they have never really questioned what they have been brainwashed with in their lives and and find that when intelligent questions are asked of them they simply have no way of responding.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Postby Moderator » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:12 pm)

Gents:
Let's stay on topic and cease making redundant posts.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”