footballer DeSean Jackson bows down, accepts "invitation" to Auschwitz

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 2 months 6 days ago (Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:29 pm)

Here we have yet another example of the direct application of Zionist propaganda.
The scam goes on.

We also notice the same fraudulent "survivor", Edward Mosberg, is involved, as in the AOC episode described here:
US Marxist politician Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez refuses invite to Auschwitz Fantasy Theme Park:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12538

No doubt shyster Mosberg receives rather handsome compensation for his efforts.
B.

DeSean Jackson to Visit Auschwitz After Antisemitic Post
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/0 ... tic-posts/
a taste:
After being criticized for posting a number of anti-Semitic messages on Instagram, Philadelphia Eagles player DeSean Jackson has accepted an invitation from a Holocaust survivor to visit former Nazi concentration camp, Auschwitz.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Marley775

Postby Marley775 » 2 months 6 days ago (Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:15 pm)

Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson has promised to educate himself after making anti-Semitic remarks on social media last week, and now he’s making plans to visit the Auschwitz concentration camp

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/13/desean-jackson-accepts-invitation-to-auschwitz-from-holocaust-survivor/amp/

Obviously, most medias did not tell a word about Jackson's post. But here's a screen shot:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.co ... itler-nfl/

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: footballer DeSean Jackson bows down, accepts "invitation" to Auschwitz

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 6 days ago (Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:17 pm)

This is the "anti-semitic" post he made. It's supposed to be a quote from Hitler. Obviously it's a fake quote. I am not sure where he even read this quote as being attributed to Hitler. Maybe he made it all up himself.

He's a Black American professional NFL player, so he plays American football, his job is to run and catch a ball and try to not get tackled. His position (wide receiver) has the second-highest rate of brain damage apparently. He has been in the NFL since 2008 but has been playing this sport at least since high school.

The spelling and grammatical errors suggest either a child, a non-English speaker, or someone with mental retardation (brain damage?) made this fake quote.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

FJI

Postby FJI » 2 months 6 days ago (Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:13 am)

It's unlikely, given his ( lack of ) education, but I suppose it would be possible for him to acquaint himself with a few revisionist ideas on Auschwitz, and use this opportunity to question those who are seeking to reinforce their propaganda?

Unlikely but one can always hope.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 5 days ago (Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:19 am)

FJI wrote:It's unlikely, given his ( lack of ) education, but I suppose it would be possible for him to acquaint himself with a few revisionist ideas on Auschwitz, and use this opportunity to question those who are seeking to reinforce their propaganda?

Unlikely but one can always hope.

Lack of education? He finished high school and went to a nice university after drowning in scholarship offers. I don't know much about him, but just reading that silly quote suggests he has had brain damage. Supposedly his SAT score was 1280 which, according to conversation tables, translates to about a 130 IQ; I seriously question that as those same tables would estimate my old score in the genius range. Maybe he had someone take it for him? I can't find a Wonderlic score which would be more meaningful. Perhaps he has suffered brain damage? Mike Tyson was a great athlete, nobody can deny that, but Tyson was declared borderline mentally retarded in his high school.
These people could be taking advantage of a mentally challenged individual which is quite appalling to say the least.

Note that he did not deny any "Holocaust" at all, he only posted a silly fake Hitler quote on social media. He is saying that Blacks are the real Israelites or chosen people and there is a massive conspiracy by the "Illuminati" to hide this. You can't even tell where the fake quote is supposed to end since there aren't ending quotation marks. Every sentence has a grammar or spelling error. It all just seems a bit ridiculous to me.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HMSendeavour » 2 months 5 days ago (Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:01 am)

Lamprecht wrote:Note that he did not deny any "Holocaust" at all, he only posted a silly fake Hitler quote on social media. He is saying that Blacks are the real Israelites or chosen people and there is a massive conspiracy by the "Illuminati" to hide this. You can't even tell where the fake quote is supposed to end since there aren't ending quotation marks. Every sentence has a grammar or spelling error. It all just seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Anyone who has read anything Hitler has said or wrote wouldn't be fooled by such an obvious fake quote. In this "quote" Hitler apparently speaks about himself in the third person, fluently changing from "I" to "Hitler":

After I die I will one day cause World War 3 just by this message which will be like planting a seed in a people minds until it sprouts once they nurture that seed and seek more truth and learn Hitler was right

Hitler has never, and would never, as meticulous as he was, write or say anything as ridiculous as this. He wouldn't blame himself for "starting world war 3", he would discuss the implications of Jews whom in this "quote" he claims were covering up the illuminati conspiracy and probably conclude that their desire to hide the truth and slander him would incite another conflict. As Jews do. He wouldn't blame himself like he does here and then attempt to blame the Jews simultaneously.

Need I honestly pretend to take this quote seriously? When someone provides a source for it, then I will bother to waste mental energy on it.

Fact is, Adolf Hitler didn't write or speak like an urban American Negro.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 5 days ago (Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:33 pm)

HMSendeavour wrote:Need I honestly pretend to take this quote seriously? When someone provides a source for it, then I will bother to waste mental energy on it.

It is definitely too ridiculous to be taken seriously. I don't know the exact origin of the quote, but I searched google and found that it was posted in multiple places before he ever posted it. Possibly its origin was a White troll pretending to be Black that did it just as a joke. It reminds me of this story:

Facebook's biggest Black Lives Matter page 'was scam run by middle-aged white man in Australia'
http://web.archive.org/web/201804110351 ... 97836.html

See the quote for example dated 10 months ago here: http://archive.fo/IIp0Q

One commenter remarked:
"Someone had said he wrote this in his memoir, Maim Khemp.. I didn’t spell it right but he wrote it.. If he didn’t.. Why is It circulating around da internet"

It also appears in this woman's facebook post of 31 December 2019: http://archive.fo/bMswD

The quote was posted on 4chan's /pol/ back in 2017: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113021843/

From: https://thegrio.com/2020/07/07/eagles-d ... ler-quote/
According to the Philly Voice, researchers have found that the text comes from a book called “Jerusalem,” by Dennine Barnett. But, Barnett attributes the quote to another text called “The Nazis World War II” by Robert Edwin Herzstein published in 1980.

The quote is indeed found in a book called "Jerusalem" that is available on Google Books, apparently published in 2016: https://books.google.com/books?id=VFU2D ... 22&f=false

Another book "The Hidden Treasure That Lies in Plain Sight 4" features the quote, published in 2018: https://books.google.com/books?id=qpRcD ... 22&f=false

My guess is that some White troll made the quote years ago and spammed it around these "Black Hebrew Israelite" groups; they are mostly African Americans claiming the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Israelites, Britons, Amerindians, etc were sub-Saharan Black Africans. These types will literally eat up anything you tell them if it makes them feel good. It is abusive in a sense, like teaching a child profanity. But when you sit back for a moment and take it all in, it's quite funny. The funniest part is how they are treating this incident as something serious when the guy who invented the quote is probably in a hospital now after laughing too much. It's a real thing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_from_laughter

I have interacted with these types before. They love to "debate" which is just them copy-pasting this sort of nonsense over and over again and attacking any opposing argument as linked to some "racist" who hates Blacks because of their skin color. This trip to Auschwitz isn't going to do anything for the guy. They really are just bullying him at this point.
— Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”