Eulogy for Gl0spana

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Eulogy for Gl0spana

Postby HMSendeavour » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:43 pm)

Gl0spana in another thread, finally decided to come out of hiding and admit defeat:

gl0spana wrote:no i left cuz you guys kept 'disapproving' my posts

couldn't take the heat i presume

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13315&start=15#p98138


So I would like to dedicate this thread to Gl0spana, and give my final reply to him/her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gl0spana

You claimed that we revisionists "couldn't take the heat". Now I understand that this comment is likely just bait, and not a particularly serious comment.

But you must realise, that in the future, anyone who desires to look at this forum will see your comments, they will see how you responded and how you refused to provide evidence because you were "too lazy":

gl0spana wrote:I don't know how to prove this to you, sorry there won't be answer here, too lazy unfortunately

Source: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13321#p97054


Is this the kind of "heat" you're talking about?

From your comments in other threads this appears to be the case although you try and fail to parrot the revisionist position, and sprinkle in absurdities. Either out of ignorance, or mockery:

gl0spana wrote:The exterminationist argument is much simpler. Use the able bodied as productive labor, dispose of the rest, since they are a resource drain on the German war effort as it moves into its most critical and dangerous stage yet, and yet cannot be counted on for much production.

[...]

BTW I should say I am not an exterminationist. In my historiography - which I know I cannot prove right now - the Jews were never even put in the ghettos . . . .

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13323


You claim, in the same paragraph, as seen above, two contradictory standpoints. That you believe in the exterminationist position, and then claim to be a revisionist, but make an absurd claim about Jews not being put into ghettos, which you cannot and did not substantiate.

You claimed in another thread:

gl0spana wrote:I am just getting into revisionism so I'm not sure about the various strains of thought in this subject, but from what I've gathered there are two main ones.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13317&p=96983#p96983


So are you a revisionist who has a "historiography" or are you "just getting into revisionism"?

Whether you believe in the Holocaust narrative or not (and it's pretty obvious that you do), your actions on this forum have only gone to show that you're an incompetent liar. If you purpose was to try and make revisionists look "silly" then you have failed miserably, the only person who comes out of this looking silly, and worse, disingenuous, is you. You have also not done any service to the sceptical reader as to the legitimacy of the Holocaust narrative you believe in.

It would be hilarious to me if you were some sort of Jew, or at least philo-semite (which is probably the case) who thought you could, based on strawmanned preconceptions - wiggle your way into the revisionist fray in an attempt to challenge and try to breakdown what you considered to be a weak revisionist position that you really had no idea about. In your mind, as with most believers, Holocaust Revisionists believe a vast array of kooky nonsense, and the orthodox narrative being "true" is a much simpler and less convoluted explanation. This is of course, what you yourself have said The best example of this failed tactic is this thread: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13317&p=96983#p96983 where you operate under the assumption, thinking we're stupid, that the Holocaust is some big elaborate wire pulling "conspiracy". Because moron believers think we're just "conspiracy theorists" - and this is something you believed, so you took on this line, thinking it would work and expose something about us that you could use to confirm how "crazy" we are. Needless to say, it failed miserably for you. So you tried another tactic:

gl0spana wrote:Perhaps I jump to conclusions in calling most of you white nationalists or Nazi sympathizers or anti-semites but come on lets be honest . . . look at your avatar lol

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13317&p=96983#p97017


With this ridiculous attempt at muddying the waters, you attempted an appeal to conventional morality, you tried to invalidate anyone who may well identify as any of these things, by appealing to public sentiment that "Nazis Sympathizers, anti-semites and white nationalists" cannot be trusted. Because you know full well that anyone who is any of these things will not be taken seriously on the validity of their reasoning/evidence/arguments, but instead dismissed merely by virtue of their political position. Just because you find it abhorrent, or the general public finds it as such, is not a reason to dismiss it, or to not bother trying to understand why people like this, would think and act as they do. You were made a fool of, by using this ad hominem tactic: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13317&start=15#p97400 which will, for future readers, address just this strawman argument to those who seek to understand more about revisionism. So really, you have done us a favour.

Here is another thread, where Gl0spana made erroneous implications: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13315 particularly using the method of claiming what we revisionists just dismiss any document we don't like as "fraudulent".

Gl0spana never brought evidence to the table in any of his discussions. A cursory look through his posting history is enough to prove that much.

He never desired the truth, he never once presented an argument of his own, and never in good faith. Another lying scoundrel has made his way onto the forum underestimating the revisionist position. Gl0spana will not be memory holed, as he can potentially act as a warning to further rabble rousers who would like to do better than him. Although, anyone seeking to cause trouble sticks out like a sore thumb.

Better luck next time Gl0spana. You're welcome to comment and discuss with any of us, in any thread, at any time, and you will be treated fairly with dignity and respect as long as you do the same. When you no longer want to act surreptitiously, and present your views/evidence honestly, it will be received with open arms.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

gl0spana
Member
Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:22 am

Re: Eulogy for Gl0spana

Postby gl0spana » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:06 pm)

not hiding, it's just not worth posting here if most of my posts get disapproved lol. I also fully admit I didn't know much when I got here, I actually learned a lot about the holocaust and am much more ready to debate now.

i'm happy to discuss primary documents, or the lack thereof

such as why there are no documents (or witnesses for that matter) describing the "resettlement" process of millions of Jews after they left Poland

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2260
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Eulogy for Gl0spana

Postby Lamprecht » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:23 pm)

Anyone can check his posts: search.php?author_id=4679&sr=posts

There is also a "Loog" over at RODOH (where dodging + trolling is permitted and commonplace) who has word-for-word identical threads/posts as our Gl0spana: https://rodoh.info/forum/search.php?aut ... 2&sr=posts

When Gl0spana first posted, I quickly asked the moderator to be lenient on him (meaning: let him break the rules a bit) so I could respond to his points. In my responses to his posts/threads, I asked him questions and cited a large number of documents which he systematically ignored, in some cases citing laziness. I believe that all of his questions have been answered, although 90% of them were questions that he already asked but decided to word a bit differently and ask again

Gl0spana's dodging was/is plainly obvious (and should be instructive) but I guess the moderator eventually got fed up with it. The rules didn't disappear, I merely asked if they could be ignored for a bit so that a dialogue could be established. I will say that Gl0spana is not the first case where I made this request and to be fair his efforts were certainly not the worst of the exterminationist trolls that have come here.

Readers can see that Gl0spana is not banned, he is merely complaining that his posts are not being approved. The moderator has cited rules being broken, which I am inclined to believe (I didn't read the posts) given that his responses which were approved pretty much dodged/ignored every single point others brought up.

Gl0spana can also note that the following thread exists and he is free to post in it:

name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here
viewtopic.php?t=7322

HMS: Someday I hope Gl0spana will make the Ohlendorf thread we both challenged him to make :P
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1798
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Eulogy for Gl0spana

Postby Moderator » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:18 pm)

gl0spana wrote:not hiding, it's just not worth posting here if most of my posts get disapproved lol. I also fully admit I didn't know much when I got here, I actually learned a lot about the holocaust and am much more ready to debate now.

i'm happy to discuss primary documents, or the lack thereof

such as why there are no documents (or witnesses for that matter) describing the "resettlement" process of millions of Jews after they left Poland

Please stop such silliness. None of your on topic posts have been deleted, none.
I challenge you to show this forum such posts by posting them to the same thread that you claim you did before.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2260
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Eulogy for Gl0spana

Postby Lamprecht » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:51 pm)

gl0spana wrote:such as why there are no documents (or witnesses for that matter) describing the "resettlement" process of millions of Jews after they left Poland

Correction: there are no documents that describe any process to the extent you wish them to, which would be an impossible feat.
The fact of the matter is that the "Final Solution" was a policy that truly existed, and multiple documents independently confirm this. And there appears to be unanimous agreement within the contents of these documents that the "Final Solution" was never a policy of exterminating Jews.

Plenty of examples were provided -- in chronological order even, I explained the importance of that -- in my first post in that thread you made in which you pretended to be confused about how someone could choose to resettle, rather than kill, an ethnic group they did not want around:

Why evacuate the Jews east at all?
viewtopic.php?t=13323

You didn't address any of the documents that I cited. :?

All of those are low level compared to physical evidence anyway. A document can very easily be destroyed or typed up by anyone but huge mass graves of millions cannot just disappear magically. This was explained to you here:

Challenge to exterminationist gl0spana on alleged mass graves // $100,000+ reward
viewtopic.php?t=13321
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Eulogy for Gl0spana

Postby HMSendeavour » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:02 am)

gl0spana wrote:i'm happy to discuss primary documents, or the lack thereof

such as why there are no documents (or witnesses for that matter) describing the "resettlement" process of millions of Jews after they left Poland


This is a lie. You claimed in this thread: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13367 that you were willing to debate and supply evidence, which to this day, you still have not done. Do not lie. Everyone can see it.

After they left Poland? I dunno, Wannsee conference minutes are pretty straight forward about tackling the deportation and resettlement of the Jews. If you want documents for the resettlement of Jews, look at the Einsatzgruppen, Mattogno cites many such documents in his book: http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1&page_id=39

For example:

Rosenberg was still speaking of expelling the European Jews beyond the Urals, and little more than one month before, he had, together with Frank, discussed the eventuality of deporting Jews into the Eastern territories:146

“The General Governor then began to speak of the possibility of deporting the Jewish population of the General Government into the Eastern territories. Reich Minister Rosenberg remarked that similar wishes on the part of the military administration in Paris had already come to his attention. For the moment, however, he cannot see any possibility to put such resettlement plans into action. In the future, however, he declared himself prepared to encourage Jewish emigration to the East, since the intention exists anyway of deporting the asocial elements within the territory of the old Reich into the thinly populated Eastern territory.”


Carlo Mattogno, The Einsatzgruppen (Castle Hill Publishers, 2018), Pp. 150


And:

EM No. 19 dated 11 July 1941:

This report describes the “Prerequisites for a New Order”as follows: “The construction of a Jewish ghetto, the marking of all Jews by a yellow Star of David measuring 8 x 10 cm in diameter on the left side of the chest, and the housing of women and children by a Jewish aid committee in the new ghetto, in case they are released by the Lithuanians on our orders. The city of Vilijampole has been selected to serve as the ghetto. The resettlement must be completed in 4 weeks. The prisons are now being combed once again; Jews, insofar as special reasons exist, are being arrested and shot. We are speaking of executions of smaller numbers in these cases, from 50 to 100 people. To prevent a backflow of Jews to Kaunas, an agreement was made with the Higher SS and Police leader that the ordinary police set up a guard belt around Kaunas and refuse entry to any Jew.” (pp. 103f.)

[...]

EM No. 36 dated 28 July 1941, EG B:

This report also refers to its activity at Shklov:

“First measures have already been taken: 1) Evacuation of Jews from inhabited houses and resettlement in a ghetto (cases of leprosy among Jews discovered in the process)” (p. 197)

Ibid. Pp. 181-182


Himmler himself forbids violence towards Jews as they were being resettled:

“OEJ de DSQ DSAQ Nr 4 1930 2 Tle 177 75 DSPK1 3742

To the Higher SS and Pol. Leader East, Riga.
The Jews resettled in the Eastern territory are only to be dealt with according to the guidelines issued by myself and/or by the Reich Security Main Office on my behalf. Arbitrary acts and violations will be punished by myself personally.

Signed H. HIMMLER”

Ibid. Pp. 212


Also Gl0spana, what about transports carrying food and provisions? Would these not be documents that describe the resettlement process?

ZIP/GPD 515/25.12.41: German Police Decodes, No. 1, Traffic 17.11.41

No 35:

SPK from DQB SSD Berlin No. 44 2300 3 parts 173 169 177 SPK1

Commander of Security Police Dr lange in riga.

Re Evakuierung of the Jews. November 17, 1941 at 18:25 hrs transport train No. DO 26 has left Berlin for Kovno [Kaunas] with 944 Jews. Transport escorted by two Gestapo and fifteen police officers. Transport commander is Kriminaloberassessor exner, who has two copies of the transport list with him. Transport provided with following provisions: 3000 Kg. bread, 2700 Kg. flour, 200 Kg. peas, 200 Kg. nutriments, 300 Kg. cornflakes, 18 bottles of soup spices. . . . [continued in Berlin Nr 45]."

No 36:

SPK1 from SPÖ SSD Berlin No. 45 2300 2 parts 107 103 SPK1 410 .... 52,5 Kg. soup-powders, 100 packets of .... corrupt groups .... 50 Kg. salt, 1.... corrupt groups .... 1 ..... corrupt groups ...... and 47,200 Rm. in Reich cashiers' credits. Gestapo HQ Berlin, IV D 1.


And:

ZIP/GPD 467/30.11.41: German Police Decodes, No. 1, Traffic 20.11.41

SPK1 from SPÖ bremen No 1 0800 3 parts 149 117 91 SPK1 410

Commander of Order Police and SS, Riga

Concerning evacuation of Jews. Transport train DO 56 has left Bremen destination Minsk with 971 Jews on 18.11.41. Escort command regular police bremen. Transport commander Police Meister Bockhorn is in possession of two lists of names and 48,700 Reichsmarks in cashiers' credits. Jews are well provisioned with food and appliances. State Police, Bremen.


Going to a concentration camp was of course apart of the Final Solution, which was and has always been described, as shown earlier, as part of the resettlement program. It's a step towards that process. After all, you know efforts to get the Jews out of Europe was a long process, occurring during the largest war in human history. Much of this process would be carried out after the war was over as Adolf Hitler repeatedly stated. So why Gl0spana, can you not put together the fact that orders of which you demand, orders that "do not exist" because of your own lack of understanding of many basic facts in regards to what was actually occurring at the time. Namely, complete resettlement's could or were not being made. Not in one go of course. You could equally say "why are there no documents showing Jews being sent to the moon!" well, the Germans were not, and never said, they were sending Jews to the moon now did they? Your starting assumption Gl0spana, was that the Jews HAD BEEN permanently resettled, instead of what was actually occurring, a long resettlement process that involved deportations, concentration camps etc.

But perhaps you can answer me this:

Why is it Gl0spana, that there's literally no reference, document or spoken word by the perpetrators as to the planning and operation of an alleged Genocide of Jews? Why does nobody talk about it? Why was there no budget? Why was there no coordination? Why why why, when there is copious amounts of spoken and written words about deportations, evacuations, immigration etc.

On the stand he (Raul Hilberg) was forced to admit that there had never been a plan, a central organization, a budget or supervision for what he called the policy of the extermination of the Jews. He also had to admit that since 1945 the Allies have never carried out an expert study of “the weapon of the crime,” that is to say of a homicidal gas chamber. No autopsy report has established that even one inmate was ever killed by poison gas.

[...]

When he was asked by the defense to explain how the Germans had been able to carry out an undertaking as enormous as the extermination of millions of Jews without any kind of plan, without any central agency, without any blueprint or budget, Hilberg replied that in the various Nazi
agencies there had been “an incredible meeting of minds, a consensus mind-reading by a far-flung bureaucracy.”

The First Zündel Trial (Castle Hill Publishers, 2020), Pp. 15


This, coupled with the fact that there are no mass graves, no evidence of Gas Chambers or gas vans, clearly shows, beyond doubt that there was no Holocaust. This is the simplest, most obvious and least convoluted explanation.

I think you should make a topic about this, and be more specific. After all, you claimed not to know about any documents, and you clearly do not. So how are you able to claim that there are no such documents? Also, if you claim, as you have in the past, that there are mass graves the size of Olympic swimming pools:

gl0spana wrote:You're talking about Belzec? Yeah they found like 10 olympic sized swimming pools worth of graves there, and there could have been much more but they would have had to have dig on private property, so they claim.

Source: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13321&p=97045#p97045


Then why is it you cannot prove it? These graves do not exist. If you're attempting to tell us that there are no documents that show where the Jews went, well that's one thing. But the burden is on YOU in the first place - to show us where the Jews actually went as it is YOU as an exterminationist who actually CLAIMS to know where they are! Whether or not there are documents that meet your very specific "post-polish" criteria is irrelevant.
Last edited by HMSendeavour on Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2260
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Eulogy for Gl0spana

Postby Lamprecht » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:22 am)

No no no HMS. You have to read between the lines or it won't make any sense.
"Resettlement" was merely a euphemism for "shove into fake shower room gas chambers"
"Deportation" was just a euphemism for "shoot into enormous pits"
"Establish a ghetto" was a code-word for "dump them all into mass graves"
And "transporting bread, soup, and spices" was actually understood to mean "transporting Zyklon-B, spanking machines and pork sausage" (Jews can't eat pork but the Germans forced them to as a form of torture)

And yes, all of the Germans knew what these code words meant because of oral orders. Here's a random German guard with a black eye and broken nose here to tell you all about it.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Eulogy for Gl0spana

Postby HMSendeavour » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:51 am)

Lamprecht wrote:No no no HMS. You have to read between the lines or it won't make any sense.
"Resettlement" was merely a euphemism for "shove into fake shower room gas chambers"
"Deportation" was just a euphemism for "shoot into enormous pits"
"Establish a ghetto" was a code-word for "dump them all into mass graves"
And "transporting bread, soup, and spices" was actually understood to mean "transporting Zyklon-B, spanking machines and pork sausage" (Jews can't eat pork but the Germans forced them to as a form of torture)

And yes, all of the Germans knew what these code words meant because of oral orders. Here's a random German guard with a black eye and broken nose here to tell you all about it.


You're so right! How silly of me! I forgot that the Germans were guilty because they were guilty:

Everyone is free to refer to this or that kind of explanation, everyone is ultimately free to imagine or to fantasize that these monstrous events did not take place.

Unfortunately they did take place and nobody can deny their existence without abusing the truth. One must not ask oneself how such mass murder was technically possible. It was technically possible because it took place.

Source: (Le Monde, February 21, 1979)
Also see: Gerard Menuhin, Tell the Truth & Shame the Devil (The Barnes Review, 2015), Pp. 13-14


Any imbecile should know what the evil Germans intent was behind those innocuous words! Except when they contradicted themselves and used both words in the same documents....oops:

“Umsiedlung” is sometimes clearly used as a synonym for execution, while on other occasions it means what it translates to: resettlement;48 in some cases it seems to be distinct from execution, as in this example:49

“As a result of the measures taken by Einsatzkommando 6, the towns of Gorlovka and Makeyevka are now free of Jews. Some of them, remaining in Stalino, will be resettled as soon as the weather permits it. A total of 493 persons were executed here (including 80 political activists, 44 saboteurs and looters and 369 Jews).”

Here, by contrast, we appear to have the inexplicable use of the “camouflage” term “resettled” and the undisguised word “executed” in the same context. The same is true of the term “evacuation.” For example, the “Activity Report of the SS and Police Garrison Leader Liepaja” of 29 December 1941, notes:50

“2,749 Jews were evacuated in the period from 14 to 17 December 41.”

Carlo Mattogno, The Einsatzgruppen (Castle Hill Publishers, 2018), Pp. 66


EH! But you know what, i'm sure there was a euphemism for the euphemism to let other Germans know when they were no longer speaking in euphemisms!

How do we know this?

uuuuh, don't ask me that.

Lamprecht wrote:HMS: Someday I hope Gl0spana will make the Ohlendorf thread we both challenged him to make :P


We can only hope!! I'll speak for both of us and say that we'd love to see what kind of rubbish he trots out in that one.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

Clay
Member
Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Re: Eulogy for Gl0spana

Postby Clay » 1 week 5 days ago (Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:21 pm)

gl0spana:

I also fully admit I didn't know much when I got here,

I actually learned a lot about the holocaust and am much more ready to debate now.


I'm waiting for you right here gl0spana:

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13367&start=15#p100369

What are you waiting for?

What are you so afraid of?


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests