The World At War says 700,000 camp surviors...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

The World At War says 700,000 camp surviors...

Postby borjastick » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:55 am)

The World At War says 700,000 camp survivors...

I was watching the penultimate episode of TWAW the other night and noticed a few comments by senior interviewees. Note that many of those interviewed in the programme were senior politicians, military and journalists etc who were there during the particular episode they commented on.

Firstly one of them, cannot remember which one as they come along so fast, said the figure 7 million jews were killed in the holocaust. 7 million?

The another one said this 'there were 700,000 concentration camp survivors. He seemed to be talking a universal figure which would include those camps 'liberated' by the Russians.

How does that figure come about and how does it figure in the concept of 6m dead and the jewish population in Europe etc etc.

Worth remembering that TWAW was recorded in 1972/3 and thus way before the modern phenomenon of the holocaust was refined and spread.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Sannhet
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The World At War says 700,000 camp surviors...

Postby Sannhet » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:09 am)

I was watching the penultimate episode of TWAW [...] many of those interviewed in the programme were senior politicians, military and journalists [...] one said there were 700,000 concentration camp survivors
Worth remembering that TWAW was recorded in 1972/3 and thus way before the modern phenomenon of the holocaust was refined and spread.

As a piece of Holocaust 'historiography' history -- the evolution in how people talk about Nazi crimes and concentration camps -- I wonder if "concentration camp survivors" is the exact phrasing he used, speaking in 1972? Or is this your paraphrase?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:51 am)

Sannhet wrote:
I was watching the penultimate episode of TWAW [...] many of those interviewed in the programme were senior politicians, military and journalists [...] one said there were 700,000 concentration camp survivors

As a piece of Holocaust 'historiography' history -- the evolution in how people talk about Nazi crimes and concentration camps -- I wonder if "concentration camp survivors" is the exact phrasing he used, speaking in 1972? Or is this your paraphrase?

I believe those were the words used.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:33 pm)

The ever changing numbers game for profit & power.

Based on information by AMCHA (a racist Zionist, Jew supremacist propaganda organization) on the number of survivors in 1996; calculations show that about 3.4 million Jews "survived" the Holocaust.:
http://vho.org/VffG/1997/2/RudWie2.html

They can't even keep their lies straight.

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:52 pm)

I recall that this specific video was available. Not sure, where I still have the download of it. But it was a remarkable collage of claims and contradictions - that's if you are familiar with the facts behind the claims. They even made it look as if people said the opposite of what they were actually saying.

slob

Postby slob » 1 week 4 days ago (Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:58 am)

borjastick wrote:The World At War says 700,000 camp survivors...

I was watching the penultimate episode of TWAW the other night and noticed a few comments by senior interviewees. Note that many of those interviewed in the programme were senior politicians, military and journalists etc who were there during the particular episode they commented on.

Firstly one of them, cannot remember which one as they come along so fast, said the figure 7 million jews were killed in the holocaust. 7 million?

The another one said this 'there were 700,000 concentration camp survivors. He seemed to be talking a universal figure which would include those camps 'liberated' by the Russians.

How does that figure come about and how does it figure in the concept of 6m dead and the jewish population in Europe etc etc.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 week 2 days ago (Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:02 am)

This episode had the totally opposite affect on me. Listening to 'Greasy Vrbra, Karl 'the bull-shitter' Wolff. And what was the "fat collector" called, Dov, that's it, 'Dire Dov' with his pathetic rubbish. I have the original tape cassette of this from the early eighties and I have always wanted to compare it to more recent editions, The modern "digitally enhanced" and abridged, Dumb-Goy versions.

I can recall mentioning something about this a decade ago, to someone, and they were not aware of what I was talking of after watching the version in their possession. Can't recall exactly what now as too long ago. But I have never forgotten it and have often pondered on how the original tape would compare.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”