BLM view history one way, the Jew another way

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

BLM view history one way, the Jew another way

Postby borjastick » 1 week 4 days ago (Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:19 am)

[Another discussion of BLM can be found here: Would a 'Black Lives Matter' / 'Antifa' Dominated US Govt. be More Repressive or More Open to 'Holocaust' Revisionism?

Webmaster]

BLM (Black Lives Matter) want to re-write history to make their case and gain power from that action.

They want to rename, remove, and tear down all buildings, institutions and mentions of black oppressors and slave trade Lords. In doing so they believe their case will be strengthened and power will flow towards them.

The jew on the other hand never removes or tears down any statue or memory, any railway line, or concentration camp. They believe showing these places of historical significance in their story of persecution and oppression strengthens them and maintains wealth, power and influence towards them.

Funny that don't you think?
Last edited by Webmaster on Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: BLM view history one way the jew another way

Postby HMSendeavour » 1 week 4 days ago (Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:17 pm)

Blacks suffer from an inferiority complex. Blacks have never been a successful race, by any metric, other than some sports perhaps. But in the realm of civilisation building, they're less than novices. So, for them to see these monuments, flags, or depictions of their "oppression" it reminds them of how unremarkable they really are. Implicit and explicit symbols anger them to the very core. To the extent that the existence of white people enrages them. Hence the rabid desire to turn the USA and other White countries into dumping grounds for the black and brown hordes. The manifestation of their anger comes out in regular discourse. Recently I have seen videos of blacks yelling at whites, call our genes "recessive". Which is true, but to them, they think this means "melanin is superior". But it's fitting I suppose. After all, these are the same people, who think race is only skin colour. If these blacks actually thought that though, one would wonder what about being black makes them superior if by all other measures they think we're "equal". None of it makes any sense. Either they're superior, or we're "equal". Either race is more than skin colour, or it's just skin deep. Anyway.

Spencer J. Quinn over at Counter-Currents wrote a wonderful article about just this black perceptions.

Black Lives Matter is Black Supremacy
https://counter-currents.com/2020/06/black-lives-matter-is-black-supremacy/
Archive https://archive.vn/qa7iC

Jews on the other hand have been able, to some degree or another blend into European society in a way that blacks could never. Jews have thus been able to stranglehold positions of power and money, and fake how smart they are, their achievements etc. and use atrocity "poor me" propaganda to silence anyone that would question them. Jews obviously have a much higher IQ than blacks, and are, in their own way, less petulant and more conniving. Also, Jews rule over blacks, always have, so really these blacks, hopped up on Jewish Marxism, have been either directly or indirectly feeding Jewish interests and diverting attention away from Jewish power.

I am NOT saying that blacks are blameless victims of Jews. Many people seem to take that route in order to exculpate the responsibility of blacks to appear "less racist", and thus justify their criticism of Jews. No. Jews and blacks are both terrible groups to have in your country.

Jews hide in the chaos that they've created and use it to foster their own power. That is the essence of being a Jew.

See here for facts about the false achievements of Jews:

The Jewish Bias of the Nobel Prize
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/229007550_The_Jewish_Bias_of_the_Nobel_Prize

Here's a pastebin I made with many links: https://pastebin.com/wXCZCMcv these links all go to the blog 'Semitic Controversies' that has now been removed, you can try your luck with the WayBackMachine as all of these links are no doubt on there. I would post them myself, but the site is giving me trouble.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

Sannhet
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sannhet » 1 week 4 days ago (Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:13 pm)

Interesting proposed differentiation but I think Blacks in the West in our era have learned from and copied from the successful Holocaust story very much. If we are making a "tactics in grievance politics" Venn Diagram for the two, the center would be very heavy.

One often sees the two rhetorically paired, as in the problematic legacy of "Slavery and the Holocaust." Googling that exact phrase yields an astonishing 647,000 results!

VonHutier

Postby VonHutier » 1 week 1 day ago (Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:21 am)

Who do you think is behind BLM ? Who funds them, who writes for them in the newspapers, who schills for them on the TV ? Who runs with the idea of defunding the police?
Who, ultimately, suffers ?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 week 1 day ago (Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:25 pm)

Who do you think is behind BLM ? Who funds them, who writes for them in the newspapers, who schills for them on the TV ? Who runs with the idea of defunding the police?

The 'Golden Question'. A question Nigel Farage refuses to even entertain let alone answer. This is extremely odd considering the fact he seems to be obsessed with immigration figures. We of course all know the answer, it takes little thought to arrive at the only logical conclusion.

Murdoch's boy, Farage, seems obsessed with immigration, but not that obsessed.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 week 1 day ago (Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:41 pm)

VonHutier wrote:Who do you think is behind BLM ? Who funds them, who writes for them in the newspapers, who schills for them on the TV ? Who runs with the idea of defunding the police?

We think these deserve serious attention.

BLM's communist Susan Rosenberg:
https://townhall.com/columnists/joeconn ... r-n2572011

Black Lives Matter fundraising handled by group with convicted terrorist on its board:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -its-board

Tucker Carlson calls for the government to take “decisive action” against “terror organization” Black Lives Matter: https://www.mediamatters.org/black-live ... ganization
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 week 1 day ago (Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:43 pm)

VonHutier wrote:Who do you think is behind BLM ? Who funds them, who writes for them in the newspapers, who schills for them on the TV ? Who runs with the idea of defunding the police?

Got to admit: I haven't solved that puzzle completely.

To me it appears that the leadership of BLM is mostly made up of by depraved college kids. I'd assume most of them are younger than 40 and probably never had a decent job, where they had to produce something of value to ordinary customers.

The funding stuff is a bit of a mystery, still. It's because they seemingly operate decentrally. The funding of leftist movements in the past came directly or indirectly from government. Bear in mind that a lot of leftist do work for government (It's a secure, not very demanding (as long as you're pc), relatively well rewarded career path) and they also know how to get subsidies for "community projects" from government. Leftist parties seem to run a real racket with this. The 'right' on the other hand seems to focus more on mutual favours between them and business lobbyists. The later may get you more funding, while the former does have more metapolitical value in the long run.

But they also got funding from some wealthy sponsors. Their motives were mixed as well.The range is from radical chic to more strategical goals. It's a mixed bag. I don't think there is one single sponsor (as George Soros has become something like a household brand in that regard, creating the impression that he's the one behind everything, which is of course nonsense), but probably a number of various financial backers that share certain interests, but may differ on others.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 week 22 hours ago (Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:52 am)

Hektor:
The funding stuff is a bit of a mystery, still. It's because they seemingly operate decentrally.

These should be interesting:

The Complex Funding and Ideology of Black Lives Matter:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... es-matter/

The Organizational Structure of Black Lives Matter :
https://capitalresearch.org/article/the ... es-matter/

Black Lives Matter cashes in with $100 million from liberal foundations:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... eral-foun/

Former BLM leader spills the beans on who’s funding BLM and ANTIFA:
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/hug ... nd-antifa/

Only SIX PERCENT of 'Black Lives Matter' donations make it to local chapters?! :
https://www.glennbeck.com/theblaze-tv/t ... l-chapters

There's more:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=blm+funding&t=h_&ia=web
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 1 week 12 hours ago (Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:35 am)

HMSendeavour wrote:Blacks suffer from an inferiority complex. Blacks have never been a successful race, by any metric, other than some sports perhaps. But in the realm of civilisation building, they're less than novices. So, for them to see these monuments, flags, or depictions of their "oppression" it reminds them of how unremarkable they really are. Implicit and explicit symbols anger them to the very core. To the extent that the existence of white people enrages them. Hence the rabid desire to turn the USA and other White countries into dumping grounds for the black and brown hordes. The manifestation of their anger comes out in regular discourse. Recently I have seen videos of blacks yelling at whites, call our genes "recessive". Which is true, but to them, they think this means "melanin is superior". But it's fitting I suppose. After all, these are the same people, who think race is only skin colour. If these blacks actually thought that though, one would wonder what about being black makes them superior if by all other measures they think we're "equal". None of it makes any sense. Either they're superior, or we're "equal". Either race is more than skin colour, or it's just skin deep. Anyway.

Maybe we could find some explanation from the IQ average by country in the world.
A we can observe, countries mostly black aren't actually in a good place regarding their IQ average.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/count ... by-country

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 week 9 hours ago (Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:08 pm)

HMSendeavour wrote:Recently I have seen videos of blacks yelling at whites, call our genes "recessive". Which is true, but to them, they think this means "melanin is superior".

It actually is not true at all. They believe this because if someone has one Black and one White parent (a mulatto) they generally consider themselves "Black." This is a societal thing, in the USA there was the "One drop rule" which meant that having any Black admixture made you Black. There was even a term "hexadecaroon" which meant someone with 1/16 Black ancestry. The average "African-American" is genetically 1/4-1/5 White.

The reality is that mulattos are intermediate in nearly everything. Their skin color is darker than the average White person and lighter than the average Black. There is a strong correlation between skin color and the degree of White ancestry in Blacks. Skin color is a polygenic trait and also influenced by sun exposure. Anyone can visually tell the difference between a full-blooded sub-Saharan African and a mulatto.

ImageImageImage

And yes, people seem to think that "recessive" means "weaker" or whatever. An allele being recessive or dominant does not have anything to do with whether it is advantageous or not. Wikipedia explains this:
While it is often convenient to talk about a recessive allele or a dominant trait, dominance is not inherent to either an allele or its phenotype. Dominance is a relationship between two alleles of a gene and their associated phenotypes. A "dominant" allele is dominant to a particular allele of the same gene that can be inferred from the context, but it may be recessive to a third allele, and codominant to a fourth. Similarly, a "recessive" trait is a trait associated with a particular recessive allele implied by the context, but that same trait may occur in a different context where it is due to some other gene and a dominant allele.

Dominance is unrelated to the nature of the phenotype itself, that is, whether it is regarded as "normal" or "abnormal," "standard" or "nonstandard," "healthy" or "diseased," "stronger" or "weaker," or more or less extreme. A dominant or recessive allele may account for any of these trait types.

Dominance does not determine whether an allele is deleterious, neutral or advantageous. However, selection must operate on genes indirectly through phenotypes, and dominance affects the exposure of alleles in phenotypes, and hence the rate of change in allele frequencies under selection. Deleterious recessive alleles may persist in a population at low frequencies, with most copies carried in heterozygotes, at no cost to those individuals. These rare recessives are the basis for many hereditary genetic disorders.

Dominance is also unrelated to the distribution of alleles in the population. Both dominant and recessive alleles can be extremely common or extremely rare.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 week 7 hours ago (Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:12 pm)

The funding stuff is a bit of a mystery, still. It's because they seemingly operate decentrally.

Got to admit: I haven't solved that puzzle completely.

Are you two serious? The question asked was for the engine driver not the oil-rags. Isn't that Breibart site part funded by the millionaire Aaron Banks, the rabid Zionist, who has his head so far up Jewry's arse you can't even see the soles of his feet?

Only one tribe has the finances, media control and political clout to carry out an operation like this, and on a global scale, totally unimpeded, as well you know. You Americans have a vaccine, made in Israel, coming your way in a minute. And if the word going about is correct Trump the Trojan Horse is going to use the military to administer it.

As Trump grovels to his handler they repay you by destroying you. Wasn't it Zundel who once said: "You'll all be Palestinians one day"

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: BLM view history one way, the Jew another way

Postby HMSendeavour » 1 week 1 hour ago (Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:36 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
HMSendeavour wrote:Recently I have seen videos of blacks yelling at whites, call our genes "recessive". Which is true, but to them, they think this means "melanin is superior".

It actually is not true at all. They believe this because if someone has one Black and one White parent (a mulatto) they generally consider themselves "Black." This is a societal thing, in the USA there was the "One drop rule" which meant that having any Black admixture made you Black. There was even a term "hexadecaroon" which meant someone with 1/16 Black ancestry. The average "African-American" is genetically 1/4-1/5 White.

The reality is that mulattos are intermediate in nearly everything. Their skin color is darker than the average White person and lighter than the average Black. There is a strong correlation between skin color and the degree of White ancestry in Blacks. Skin color is a polygenic trait and also influenced by sun exposure. Anyone can visually tell the difference between a full-blooded sub-Saharan African and a mulatto.

Very good post Lamprecht.

I would just to say that in this context I was only talking about phenotype; that when European features are mixed with a Negro the European phenotype isn't dominant, it's recessive. That's just my admittedly uneducated reasoning for agreeing that white genes, like you said, when mixed with a negro or some other such non-white, will not come out on top phenotypically. Of course, they still exist within a mullato and will not diminish the quality of the European genetics, it only inhibits them due to the presence of the Negro genes from reaching the potential of a pure European. So I am not (obviously) agreeing with the Black Supremacists that consider themselves superior because when a white and black person have a kid, the kid comes out being socially "black". I feel as if I made that clear when I talked about how these people view race to be only skin deep, which is the same way they judge inferiority and superiority, through nothing but skin.

And yes, people seem to think that "recessive" means "weaker" or whatever. An allele being recessive or dominant does not have anything to do with whether it is advantageous or not. Wikipedia explains this:

I agree that's incredibly stupid. As Hitler said, any Mullato would be an intermediate of the two races, superior to the most inferior and never being capable of reaching the potential of the parent of the superior race. Hitler was quite right about this, even with the limited knowledge of genetics in 1923. So the logic goes, race mixing is undesirable because the offspring cannot go anywhere but down, it will always be inferior to the most superior of the parents, while a person of pure race will breed with others like himself and reach his maximum racial potential without sacrificing quality.

Here's an interesting article to supplement what I've written:

Some Recent Genetic Studies . . . & Hitler
https://counter-currents.com/2015/11/some-recent-genetic-studies-hitler/

Race Mixing isn't just morally wrong for this reason, but for historical and cultural reasons quite apart from any genetic effect.

You're right to talk about alleles. Much of that wikipedia page reminds me of my highschool class on genetics, when learning about Mendel. Aa and Bb (this was the example we used), on a line of DNA with the probability depending on the parent to align that can facilitate certain phenotypic traits. So, two people with brown eyes, that have the alleles for blue eyes, as many Europeans do, can have a child with blue eyes, and vice versa IIRC.

It's obviously a lot more complicated, and I cannot pretend to understand it all, or having tried. My point in my first reply to this thread was merely to evaluate the psychology of the blacks involved from my own perspective. I was definitely wrong in my haste to agree with such people on a point they don't deserve to gain ground on. Your post has been a very great supplement to that mistake of mine.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 days 43 minutes ago (Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:24 pm)

As to just what the shady BLM is, and who funds it, have a look here:

BLM's War on the Deplorables
https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/blms-war-o ... plorables/
brief excerpt:
In the wake of the racial unrest which followed Freddie Gray’s death in Baltimore in 2015, George Soros’s Open Society Institute donated $650,000 to Black Lives Matter...According to one watchdog group, “In 2016 organizations in the Black Lives Matter movement received $33 million in grants from the Open Society Foundations, founded by Hungarian hedge fund manager George Soros in 1993, and the Center for American Progress, founded by former White House chief of staff and Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta in 2003.” According to the Washington Times, access to Soros money insured another $100 million from “a series of wealthy liberal foundations including The Ford Foundation, in addition to $33 million in grants from the Open Society Foundations, with additional grant-making from the Center for American Progress.” (“The Invisible Man at the Race Riots”, https://www.unz.com/ejones/the-invisibl ... ace-riots/ E Michael Jones, The Unz Review)
Food for thought.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

stinky
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby stinky » 4 days 5 hours ago (Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:54 pm)

borjastick wrote:BLM (Black Lives Matter) want to re-write history to make their case and gain power from that action.

They want to rename, remove, and tear down all buildings, institutions and mentions of black oppressors and slave trade Lords. In doing so they believe their case will be strengthened and power will flow towards them.

The jew on the other hand never removes or tears down any statue or memory, any railway line, or concentration camp. They believe showing these places of historical significance in their story of persecution and oppression strengthens them and maintains wealth, power and influence towards them.

Funny that don't you think?

I don't think that's quite correct. The Jews play both sides. Tails you lose, heads they win.
For example the Jewish shock troops (BLM division) were following orders to target the statue of King Louis IX in St Louis.
Strangely, St Louis did not own any cotton plantations - but he was King when he ordered the burning of the Talmud in France in the 1200's. The Jews, forever hiding behind various proxies, maneuvered BLM & an Islamic Foundation to target the statue.
While the Jews ensure that any monument, railway line, concentration camp, be preserved as a holy relic of the Hoax religion, they also demand & instigate the removal of other monuments, paintings, statues, Christian relics etc that they dislike, often while obscuring their hand.
It's easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 4 days 1 hour ago (Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:36 pm)

stinky wrote:The Jews play both sides. Tails you lose, heads they win.
For example the Jewish shock troops (BLM division) were following orders to target the statue of King Louis IX in St Louis.
Strangely, St Louis did not own any cotton plantations - but he was King when he ordered the burning of the Talmud in France in the 1200's. The Jews, forever hiding behind various proxies, maneuvered BLM & an Islamic Foundation to target the statue.
While the Jews ensure that any monument, railway line, concentration camp, be preserved as a holy relic of the Hoax religion, they also demand & instigate the removal of other monuments, paintings, statues, Christian relics etc that they dislike, often while obscuring their hand.

Below is just pure coincidence, no doubt. :roll:
B.

Statue of Jew Confederate slave owner stands untouched in Florida
see:
https://revisionistreview.blogspot.it/2 ... slave.html

David Levy Yulee statue in Florida:

David Levy Yulee.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”