Australia is going down as well.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Australia is going down as well.

Postby Turpitz » 1 week 2 days ago (Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:42 pm)

Remember when Jerusalem was Palestinian? Good old Trump.

Another Zionist Arse-licker, everyones at it. Time to 'wag-the-nazi'

"Interesting time in Jerusalem with DANIEL ANDREWS the Premier of the Australian state of Victoria.

"Daniel Andrews told me he feels 'at home' here.

"Andrews pushed Aussie-Israel ties by opening a trade office for his state in Tel Aviv and exploring Israeli tech.

"He enthused about Tel Aviv, as 'the biggest innovation hub outside of the United States', the 'economic powerhouse of Israel', and said: 'There is no better place for Victoria to do business.'

"As we stood together at Yad Vashem: World Holocaust Center, Jerusalem, after a tour, the Premier spoke to me about the inspirational Holocaust survivors of Victoria, who 'contributed so much, helping to build a modern Victoria, helping to give hope and opportunity to so many people.'"

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Australia is going down as well.

Postby HMSendeavour » 1 week 2 days ago (Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:35 pm)

Dan Andrews has been letting Africans run wild in Victoria for the past few years. And the police have done nothing.

Only now is Andrews getting torn apart for matters completely unrelated to the injustice he has forced Australians to suffer. When I say Australians, I mean whites.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Australia is going down as well.

Postby Turpitz » 1 week 1 day ago (Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:31 pm)

It is happening everywhere, the immigrant was weaponised a long time ago. This Dan Andrews is just another disposable front, he won't make any real decisions, he'll do as he's told for a golden handshake, then another piece of talentless, treasonous crap will take up the reigns when he's gone.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”