september 25, 1941 blueprints?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lorena99

september 25, 1941 blueprints?

Postby Lorena99 » 5 days 42 minutes ago (Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:24 am)

On hdot.org they claim that
After the war, the Main Camp was turned into a museum. Authorities felt that a crematorium/gas chamber was required at the end of the memorial journey for visitors. However, the four main cremas/gas chamber buildings, where most of the mass murder took place, lay in ruins in Birkenau, over three miles away. Therefore, the Museum authorities restored Crema/Gas Chamber 1, according to Nazi blueprints from September 25, 1941 and eyewitness testimony]

I can't find the blueprints they're talking about anywhere. Do they actually exist? Could they be any different from the 1942 ones with the swing door and the wall between the morgue and the washroom?

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: september 25, 1941 blueprints?

Postby Lamprecht » 4 days 19 hours ago (Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:22 am)

Probably it is "plan of Crematorium I, Topf D 59042, of September 25, 1941. Cf. Document 3 in the appendix" of Mattogno's book:

Auschwitz: Crematorium I — and the Alleged Homicidal Gassings
PDF: https://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/21-aci.pdf
https://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=21

I also suggest the discussion of "Document 5" (pg. 49) in Mattogno's other book here:

Curated Lies — The Auschwitz Museum's Misrepresentations, Distortions and Deceptions
PDF: https://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/38-cl.pdf
https://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=38
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

Archie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Archie » 4 days 18 hours ago (Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:06 am)

I believe this is the article you refer to:
https://www.hdot.org/debunking-denial/ab10-gas-chamber-fake/

Crema 1 in the Main Camp during the war:
Originally, Crema 1 was equipped with two (later three) cremation ovens with a morgue room behind them. In late 1941, the Nazis sealed up the morgue room in Crema 1 and punched five holes in the roof. The holes were capped with small chimneys through which the Zyklon-B was dropped. A large fan was also installed and the door was made gas tight.[3]

On February 15, 1942, the first transport of Jews from Upper Silesia was gassed in Crema/Gas Chamber 1. The gassings continued until the fall of 1942 when the murder operation was moved out to Birkenau.[4]

When the Nazis transformed the building into an air raid shelter in 1944, the ovens were dismantled and the holes in the ceiling were filled in. The rooms were subdivided with strong walls, to support the ceiling and minimize the effects of a direct bomb strike.

Crema/Gas Chamber 1 after the war:
After the war, the Main Camp was turned into a museum. Authorities felt that a crematorium/gas chamber was required at the end of the memorial journey for visitors. However, the four main cremas/gas chamber buildings, where most of the mass murder took place, lay in ruins in Birkenau, over three miles away. Therefore, the Museum authorities restored Crema/Gas Chamber 1, according to Nazi blueprints from September 25, 1941 and eyewitness testimony. As a partial reconstruction, this gas chamber speaks for the existence of all the cremas/gas chambers at Auschwitz-Birkenau.[5] Subsequently, several other features were rebuilt or restored: the chimney for the crematoria ovens, the gas chamber room, the doors, two of the three ovens, and four of the roof openings used for Zyklon-B.[6]

They say it was a "partial reconstruction" based on blueprints AND eyewitness testimony. But the key point I think is the Zyklon holes and the existence of those is based on witness stories, not any blueprints or documents. And according to their own version of events, the blueprints they used are from before it was made into a gas chamber.

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HMSendeavour » 4 days 15 hours ago (Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:26 pm)

Archie wrote:They say it was a "partial reconstruction" based on blueprints AND eyewitness testimony. But the key point I think is the Zyklon holes and the existence of those is based on witness stories, not any blueprints or documents. And according to their own version of events, the blueprints they used are from before it was made into a gas chamber.

Too true. If they were to just say "eyewitnesses" it would fail to impress people, and they wouldn't be taken seriously. "Blue prints and eye witnesses", in that order, is definitely not a mistake. It's intentional. Most people would just assume that the holes and columns for the pellets were apart of these blue prints and think nothing more of it. But like you said, this just isn't the case. The blue prints are the partial truth in a giant lie, used to give credence to it.

It doesn't help that the common perception of "gas chambers" is that they're a highly engineered, highly efficient mechanical structure. Built for the purposes of killing people. Which just isn't true. But this helps the Holocaust narrative because then any mention of alleged "blue prints" will be taken to mean "proof of homicidal gas chambers". Hence why you need to explain to people that when you see 'Gaskammer' on a document, it's not in reference to a "fake shower" room used to kill 6 million Jews.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

david2923

Postby david2923 » 2 days 6 hours ago (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:06 pm)

I have all the blue prints of the crematoria 1 from 1940, 1942 and 1944
PM me and I can send
Water came down instead of the gas :drunken:

david2923

Postby david2923 » 17 hours 57 minutes ago (Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:09 am)

I shall post the drawings I have of krema 1 building
I used the Win 10 snipping tool to change from MS Paint
Attachments
krema F.JPG
krema e.JPG
krema d.JPG
krema c.JPG
krema b.JPG
krema a.JPG
Water came down instead of the gas :drunken:

PrudentRegret

Postby PrudentRegret » 14 hours 24 minutes ago (Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:41 pm)

Swinging doors to the "gas chamber" in every single blueprint.

The HC explanation?

It was an "error."

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HMSendeavour » 11 hours 52 minutes ago (Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:14 pm)

PrudentRegret wrote:Swinging doors to the "gas chamber" in every single blueprint.

The HC explanation?

It was an "error."

Their lies and excuses are just as convenient as the alleged argument that revisionists just declare any documents we don't like as "fake". They simply say "it was an error".

Solid documentation that refutes their position is an "error" based on no evidence, because people had to have been gassed, so they rely on the testimony of witnesses who have no credibility whatsoever to substantiate the way these buildings "really" looked in their eyes. Adding in columns and introductory holes for gas etc.

Absolute nonsense.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”