Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
TruthSeeker7
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:04 am

Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby TruthSeeker7 » 4 days 6 hours ago (Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:45 pm)

There is a post I came across on a WW2 subreddit. It is supposedly of the Babi Yar massacre. There are hundreds of bodies with Germans soldiers walking in between. How would you debunk this?
I know the Soviets faked a bunch of these but I'm pretty certain this looks real.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldWar2/comm ... urce=share

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10145
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby Hannover » 4 days 5 hours ago (Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:26 pm)

Your 'photo':
Image

LOL, Fake as can be.

1. There are no bodies, just piles of clothes pasted in with a couple of guys in German uniforms thrown in for good measure.

2. Also note the lack of blood from the alleged bullets.

3. It was supposedly a 'Top Secret mass murder war crime', yet we're supposed to believe that photos were allowed.

For much more, including fake 'photos, aerial photo at exact time of alleged action, excavation which found nothing, etc., see:
79th anniversary of the 'Babi Yar Massacre' Fraud.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13562
ex.:
Image

- Hannover

Only lies require fake photos.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2690
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby borjastick » 4 days 2 hours ago (Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:49 am)

Indeed as Hannover says where's the bodies? Looks more like a Cub Scout jumble sale than a mass murder depiction. The only bodies I see are those of the two Germans sifting through the pockets to find something of value.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2096
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby Lamprecht » 3 days 20 hours ago (Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:01 am)

OP's photo:
Image

OP:
There are hundreds of bodies

I see two bodies (of living men) walking around a pile of clothes. I don't see a single dead body in this image.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3588
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby Hektor » 3 days 7 hours ago (Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:48 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:OP's photo:
Image

OP:
There are hundreds of bodies

I see two bodies (of living men) walking around a pile of clothes. I don't see a single dead body in this image.


What I'm seeing is well.

Wasn't Babi Yar not also used as a garbage dump?

If it was used as a mass execution site, where are the corpses, remains? Wouldn't they have been found after the war?

TruthSeeker7
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:04 am

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby TruthSeeker7 » 3 days 4 hours ago (Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:28 pm)

Thank you all. But I was met with

"> Also, this was supposed to be a top secret execution

No it wasn't? And how do you march about 33 000 people to one location in secret?

> are we really supposed to believe the Germans would photograph their executions?

I mean, why wouldn't they? At this point they were still 100% convinced they would win, so there would have been no repercussions for photographing it. Could be photographed by some Ukrainian as well. And the Germans, with their traditions of strict bookkeeping and bureaucracy also held through in their genocides. That's why we know as much as we do about them, because the Germans left behind textual as well as visual material concerning the Holocaust. At later stages of the war many tried to get rid of whatever evidence there was, fortunately they didn't succeed.

You account smells of Holocaust denial, badly. No surprise given the subreddit though."

Also this one...

"The Germans told soldiers shortly after this to no longer bring cameras or take pictures due to too many of pictures like this falling into the hands of partisans. There are hundreds of pictures out there of mass shootings, of executions etc. This was not a one off thing and it is not a "Russian cover up" like most deniers say. This happened, soldiers took pictures simple as that."

And this one...

"Have you read "Ordinary men"? It is a book that talks about the unit that did this and it talks about how it was common for pictures to be taken they had to enforce no picture taking. Soldiers will take macabre pictures even now, soldiers taking pictures of torturing prisons, with bodies in Afganistan and Iraq and we are supposed to know better, do not underestimate youth and stupidity. [Have fun](https://ww2gravestone.com/babi-yar-one- ... 0000-jews/) read up from Babi Yar look at just a few of the pictures from there. Most likely they were searching the cloths of the naked people they killed. Just because there is no bodies in that picture does not mean it wasn't from there or part of that massacre."


How would I go about refuting them?

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10145
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby Hannover » 3 days 3 hours ago (Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:12 am)

OK then.

1. Ask the ridiculous "Holocaust Industry"; it is they who clam that it was all "secret", not Revisionists.
You apparently don't even know about the narrative you're attempting to defend.

2. Please show us your alleged German orders which say "to no longer bring cameras or take pictures due to too many of pictures like this falling into the hands of partisans".
Go ahead start a new thread on them if you want.

3. So where is your claimed "textual as well as visual material concerning the Holocaust"?
It's my bet we've already covered it.
But go ahead start new threads on those too if you want.

4. Your link https://ww2gravestone.com/babi-yar-one- ... 0000-jews/ is frankly comedic.
Once again, no blood on supposedly machine gunned victims.
Your silly naked women photos proves nothing and have been utterly debunked here:
Does anyone have Any more info on this photo?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11988

5. I also see that your link states "between 100,000 and 150,000 people were killed at Babi Yar during the German occupation."
And that's the problem with liars, they can't keep their lies straight.
Today they claim, but obviously cannot prove, that 34,000 were shot at Babi Yar.

6. Your link shows us another mass grave with no bodies, just a lot of placed clothes & junk with fake cut & paste soldiers.
Pure amateur hour.

7. BTW, it's claimed by your "Holocaust Industry" that millions upon millions of human remains exist in precisely known locations, but the fact is that they do not exist.
Even the embarrassing & obvious fakes that you present are a drop in the ocean compared to what's absurdly claimed.
Why can't you or your brethren show us excavations of the alleged immense human remains sites that you / they claim exist?
Excavating real Jew remains is not unusual, see:
The Big Excuse: 'excavation & exhumation of Jews forbidden', but they are not.:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6817
Respond to that thread if you think you have something.

8. We could go into the laughable & scientifically impossible "gas chambers", but then that would be off topic to this thread. A no-no here.
But do go ahead and start a new thread on them if you want.

9. I note that you dodged what I posted above.
Things like, an Israeli attempted excavation which found zero human remains at Babi Yar, even though they claimed that the remains of 34,000 Jews should be there.

10. "Smells of holocaust denial"? Seriously?
Deny what you cannot prove?

11. "Ordinary Men talks about ...." but proves nothing. I remind you that books of witchcraft & sorcery "talk" a lot too, so what? That means nothing. The book presents no proof of what is claimed. And I note you cannot back up what you claim about it.
Again, start a new thread on it if you want.

We await your new threads & please read the simple guidelines which you agreed to.

Cheers, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2096
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby Lamprecht » 3 days 2 hours ago (Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:26 am)

TruthSeeker7 wrote:"Have you read "Ordinary men"? It is a book that talks about the unit that did this and it talks about how it was common for pictures to be taken they had to enforce no picture taking. Soldiers will take macabre pictures even now, soldiers taking pictures of torturing prisons, with bodies in Afganistan and Iraq and we are supposed to know better, do not underestimate youth and stupidity. [Have fun](https://ww2gravestone.com/babi-yar-one- ... 0000-jews/) read up from Babi Yar look at just a few of the pictures from there. Most likely they were searching the cloths of the naked people they killed. Just because there is no bodies in that picture does not mean it wasn't from there or part of that massacre."

How would I go about refuting them?

Photographs don't really prove much of anything, they could have been staged by the Soviets. There was no lack of dead bodies (many with German uniforms to use for the photo-op) to pile up in a spot and take a photograph for propaganda purposes.

Your link features this image, with the filename as "babi-yar.jpg":
Image

I reverse image searched it for a better version. The actual caption is:
"George Rodger, Female guards from Bergen Belsen concentration camp forced to bury up the bodies of prisoners, Germany 1945."
Image

These are victims of disease at a concenteration camp, not people shot at Babi Yar; I suggest: viewtopic.php?p=93837#p93837

Why do they have to use Bergen Belsen disease victim photos and piles of clothing as evidence if this alleged massacre actually ocurred?

Yes, this was WWII and people were shot, civilians were killed by both sides. In fact, killing civilians in reprisal measures for partisan activities was not even illegal, see:

Reprisals and Orders From Higher Up
https://codoh.com/library/document/repr ... her-up/en/

Partisan War and Reprisal Killings
https://codoh.com/library/document/part ... llings/en/

"Dr. jur. Karl Siegert, Professor at the University of Göttingen, drew up a legal expert report shortly after the end of World War Two, in which he showed that reprisal killings were, to a certain degree, common practice and not against international law.[5] Hence, reprisals and shootings of hostages can be considered as tactically questionable and possibly as morally reprehensible, but strictly speaking this was not against the law at that time. This should always be kept in mind when the topic at issue is the reactions of German troops in Russia and Serbia, i.e., in vast regions where a weak occupation power had to battle brutal partisans in order to facilitate the oft-disrupted flow of supplies to the eastern front."

As for Babi Yar, the claim is 33,000 in a mass grave. Ok, has this been archaeologically proven to exist? Don't we supposedly know the exact location of it?

Mass grave excavation guidelines / The "Mass grave excavations don't produce photographed bodies" lie
viewtopic.php?t=12889
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10145
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby Hannover » 3 days 2 hours ago (Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:35 am)

Lamprecht said:
Your link features this image, with the filename as "babi-yar.jpg":
Image

I reverse image searched it for a better version. The actual caption is:
"George Rodger, Female guards from Bergen Belsen concentration camp forced to bury up the bodies of prisoners, Germany 1945."
Image

These are victims of disease at a concenteration camp, not people shot at Babi Yar; I suggest: viewtopic.php?p=93837#p93837

Why do they have to use Bergen Belsen disease victim photos and piles of clothing as evidence if this alleged massacre actually ocurred?

Sorry, I missed that one.
But no matter. As was pointed out, it is from Bergen-Belsen. Revisionists do not "deny" that death via disease took a toll on inmates and German staff.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2096
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby Lamprecht » 3 days 1 hour ago (Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:56 am)

Hannover wrote:5. I also see that your link states "between 100,000 and 150,000 people were killed at Babi Yar during the German occupation."
And that's the problem with liars, they can't keep their lies straight.
Today they claim, but obviously cannot prove, that 34,000 were shot at Babi Yar.

Rudolf in his book "Lectures on the Holocaust" shows the great variation in the death tolls claimed for the "Babi Yar massacre":
- 300,000 Vitaly Korotych
- 200,000 Vladimir Posner
- 150,000 Speech during inauguration of memorial
- 110,000 – 140,000 New York Times (Rudolf 2003a, p. 514)
- 100,000 IMT (vol. 7, p. 556), Western Encyclopedias 236
- 80,000 Soviet Commission
- 70,000 Soviet Encyclopedias
- 52,000 World Jewish Congress
- 50,000 Genadi Udovenko
- 38,000 Polish resistance
- 33,771 Activity- and Situation Report No. 6
- 30,000 Leni Yahil (Rudolf 2003a, p. 520)
- 10,000 Grand Dictionnaire Encyclopédique Larousse
- 3,000 Encyclopedia of Ukraine

The supposed "eyewitnesses" claim all sorts of different causes of death, contradicting one another. Shot by rifle or machine gun, killed in gas vans, run over with tanks, lethal injections, even buried alive.
The link also has this image:

Image

I have not seen this labelled as anything else but from Babi Yar. The number of bodies in this photo could not exceed 100. I also found this one while trying to find the original source of the image above:

Image

The website it is from is in Chinese and when translated says "the German army released 20 dogs to bite everyone" :roll:
It claims "David Ayzenberg" was a survivor that lost consciousness and woke up in a mass grave with people shot, covered in blood all over him. In the photos here there are no visible gunshot wounds or blood at all.

I wonder what the actual source of these two photographs is. The story goes that the mass grave[s] at Babi Yar was/were dug up and the bodies burned in giant pyres, then reburied. For what reason? If they were so desperate to hide the evidence, why would there be photographs like this?
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2690
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby borjastick » 3 days 36 minutes ago (Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:38 am)

The last two pictures above are not in period. IOW they are from a reconstruction or film or documentary of something related to the war. Just look at the quality and way the set has arranged.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

TruthSeeker7
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:04 am

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby TruthSeeker7 » 3 days 8 minutes ago (Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:06 am)

Hannover wrote:OK then.

1. Ask the ridiculous "Holocaust Industry"; it is they who clam that it was all "secret", not Revisionists.
You apparently don't even know about the narrative you're attempting to defend.

2. Please show us your alleged German orders which say "to no longer bring cameras or take pictures due to too many of pictures like this falling into the hands of partisans".
Go ahead start a new thread on them if you want.

3. So where is your claimed "textual as well as visual material concerning the Holocaust"?
It's my bet we've already covered it.
But go ahead start new threads on those too if you want.

4. Your link https://ww2gravestone.com/babi-yar-one- ... 0000-jews/ is frankly comedic.
Once again, no blood on supposedly machine gunned victims.
Your silly naked women photos proves nothing and have been utterly debunked here:
Does anyone have Any more info on this photo?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11988

5. I also see that your link states "between 100,000 and 150,000 people were killed at Babi Yar during the German occupation."
And that's the problem with liars, they can't keep their lies straight.
Today they claim, but obviously cannot prove, that 34,000 were shot at Babi Yar.

6. Your link shows us another mass grave with no bodies, just a lot of placed clothes & junk with fake cut & paste soldiers.
Pure amateur hour.

7. BTW, it's claimed by your "Holocaust Industry" that millions upon millions of human remains exist in precisely known locations, but the fact is that they do not exist.
Even the embarrassing & obvious fakes that you present are a drop in the ocean compared to what's absurdly claimed.
Why can't you or your brethren show us excavations of the alleged immense human remains sites that you / they claim exist?
Excavating real Jew remains is not unusual, see:
The Big Excuse: 'excavation & exhumation of Jews forbidden', but they are not.:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6817
Respond to that thread if you think you have something.

8. We could go into the laughable & scientifically impossible "gas chambers", but then that would be off topic to this thread. A no-no here.
But do go ahead and start a new thread on them if you want.

9. I note that you dodged what I posted above.
Things like, an Israeli attempted excavation which found zero human remains at Babi Yar, even though they claimed that the remains of 34,000 Jews should be there.

10. "Smells of holocaust denial"? Seriously?
Deny what you cannot prove?

11. "Ordinary Men talks about ...." but proves nothing. I remind you that books of witchcraft & sorcery "talk" a lot too, so what? That means nothing. The book presents no proof of what is claimed. And I note you cannot back up what you claim about it.
Again, start a new thread on it if you want.

We await your new threads & please read the simple guidelines which you agreed to.

Cheers, Hannover


Wait. I'm confused are you arguing with me? You do realize those aren't my beliefs. I wasn't trying to refute you. I'm on your side here. I know the photos don't look genuine. I told them that on the reddit post. I told them all 3 of the points you initially gave me and that is what they sent me back. I'm looking for advice on how to refute these people, not support them.

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby HMSendeavour » 3 days 7 seconds ago (Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:15 am)

TruthSeeker7 wrote: "> Also, this was supposed to be a top secret execution

No it wasn't? And how do you march about 33 000 people to one location in secret?

> are we really supposed to believe the Germans would photograph their executions?

I mean, why wouldn't they? At this point they were still 100% convinced they would win, so there would have been no repercussions for photographing it. Could be photographed by some Ukrainian as well. And the Germans, with their traditions of strict bookkeeping and bureaucracy also held through in their genocides. That's why we know as much as we do about them, because the Germans left behind textual as well as visual material concerning the Holocaust. At later stages of the war many tried to get rid of whatever evidence there was, fortunately they didn't succeed.


Their replies are nothing but retconning and conjecture. They've moulded pet theories to try and explain the logical contradictions in their own narrative. I would suggest you invite them onto the forum to debate. Try to antagonize them if you can, these people are the type that foster a very potent sense of self righteousness. They think we're so wrong that to debate us would be like explaining to a child that there aren't really men inside the television set. Or that the moon isn't made of cheese.

The problem with saying "it wasn't secret" - is that this explanation is an obvious diversion from the official narrative in an extreme way that only occurred because this person wanted a reason to continue the argument. They literally just said "No it wasn't" because no other explanation is possible that jives with their narrative.

Saying that it's hard to conceal the deportation of 33,000 people is one thing, it's another to say it wasn't a secret that they were being exterminated, or that the official policy of the Third Reich was a open admission of extermination. This is obviously false as the narrative relies on the use of "code words" to keep the Holocaust a secret. The guise - according to this line of the Holocaust story - was to use deportations as a cover for extermination.

The person who made this argument isn't then affirming that these 33,000 people were killed, only that they were deported. If you want to prove that they were killed, then that's another argument entirely. The Holocaust narrative gets way with equations like that. deportations = mass murder. There is no connection between the two, and we revisionists do not allow such abstractions in a debate like this.

The other reason this argument is false, is due to the Babi Yar narrative itself. Where it was claimed that the Einsatzgruppen went to all the trouble to eliminate any evidence of the murder of these Jews. Having buried and then dug them up, only to burn them on pyres, and then rebury the remains. You do not go to such lengths if you're going to take photographic evidence. THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Not only that, but the logistics of carrying out an operation such as this is physically impossible.

It is claimed that the Nazis were so paranoid about these mass graves that in 1943 they dug them up and started this elimination process of the evidence. This utterly refutes the rubbish ad hoc argument that they thought they'd win so they allowed the taking of photographs. This cannot be possible if they undertook the massive effort to ensure all the evidence was eliminated:

The single worst alleged massacre was at Babi Yar, Ukraine. On 29 September 1941, Einsatzgruppe C supposedly slaughtered 33,771 Jews in one day. To accommodate these bodies, they would have had to dig a colossal trench 10 m wide by 100 m long, and 5 m deep. This alone would have been a major construction effort—all for a single day’s killing.

So, revisionists raise some obvious questions: Who was doing all that digging? Every day, year round, for two and a half years? Even in ice and snow? Did each team have a diesel excavator with them? And further: Where are all those holes? If 1.3 million Jews were shot and buried, it would have required, for example, 1,000 such holes, each containing an average of 1,300 bodies. Or maybe it was 2,000 holes with an average of 650—and so on. This gives an idea of the magnitude of the problem.

And then the decisive questions: How many of these holes have we found? And how many bodies were in them?

Traditionalists have their answers at the ready. By the end of 1942, the Nazis allegedly realized that they had made a huge mistake. So many mass graves, with so many bodies, left a vast amount of incriminating evidence. (Why they would have worried about this, we are never told.) Therefore they initiated “Aktion 1005”—a plan to destroy the evidence of their mass shootings. Longerich (2010: 410) explains: “In June 1943 the commandos began to open the mass graves in the occupied Soviet territories, first in the Ukraine, then in White Russia, and finally in the Baltic states.” These teams were “extraordinarily thorough,” he says:

The mass graves were opened up, the corpses were burned on piles of wood or steel grilles, then the ashes were examined for valuable objects, gold teeth above all, before the bones were ground and the ashes scattered or buried. Then all other traces that could have indicated the places of execution were removed, and the murder scene dug over and planted.

Well, that settles that.

Thomas Dalton, Debating the Holocaust (Castle Hill Publishers, 4th ed., February 2020), Pp. 93


Keep in mind the Einsatzgruppen was alleged to have done this in an 18 months with 10-12,000 men:

The Germans therefore established the Einsatzgruppen—“mission groups”—to protect the soldiers. They were organized into four main units (A, B, C, D), consisting of around 3,000 men,7

[...]

As always, we must focus on the big picture here. If we allow that most of the shootings occurred over some 18 months—June 1941 to December 1942—this means that the four Einsatzgruppen and their auxiliary groups collectively managed to kill, on average, almost 70,000 Jews per month—or around 2,300 per day. More impressively, they managed to bury the bodies at the same rate; more on this shortly.

Ibid., p. 89, 90


This is not physically possible with the man power said to have been employed and the time scale as alleged. Not to mention the trouble of having to dig these massive pits, cover them up, and then dig them up again and at the same time organise the transport of steel grilles, wood, and machines to burn the bodies to ash and then grind up the bones to rebury them and cover up the pits a second time. All the while killing 70,000 MORE Jews per month in the process. All the while the largest, most destructive war in human history was going on around them. This is literally not possible, no matter how you slice it.

The amount of wood required to burn decayed, rotting corpses would have been astronomical. Note: the Nazis weren’t merely ‘cooking’ the bodies, they were burning them to ash. To do this on an open-air fire requires an immense amount of fuel, something like 160 kg (350 pounds) of wood per body, at minimum.85 A modest, 1,000-person grave would thus demand at least 160,000 kg (176 US tons) of firewood. And the fire would have failed in the case of cold, rain, wind or other adverse conditions.

Ibid., p. 94


For more on Babi Yar, see:

Thomas Dalton, Debating the Holocaust (Castle Hill Publishers, 4th ed., February 2020), 89ff.(http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1&page_id=32)

Germar Rudolf ed., Dissecting the Holocaust (Castle Hill Publishers, 3rd ed., November 2019), Pp. 509ff. http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1&page_id=1

Carlo Mattogno, The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories: Genesis, Missions and Actions (Castle Hill Publishers, December 2018), Pp. 485ff. http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1&page_id=39

J.C. Ball, Germar Rudolf ed., Air-Photo Evidence: World War Two Photos of Alleged Mass-Murder Sites Analyzed (Castle Hill Publishers, 6th ed., May 2020), Pp. 153ff. http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=27


Here are some photos which put a cork in the Rubbish espoused by Holocaust Hucksters like Longerich and pseudo-intellectuals on Reddit:

01-dth 3rd Edition-pages-269-1.png

Source: Rudolf ed., Dissecting the Holocaust, p. 265

and:

Babi Yar 1.PNG

Photo 2 – September 26th, 1943: This photo was taken when the supposed mass excavations with subsequent cremations in the ravine, which are said to have started around August 20, 1943, were just coming to an end. If 33,771 corpses were exhumed and burned on huge pyres (or even more, if more people were executed after September 1941, as is claimed*), evidence of still smoking pyres, of massive soil movements, of vehicle and foot traffic to supply fuel should be evident in the area where the mass graves are said to have been located: in the ravine branches west of the Christian and Jewish cemeteries.

J.C. Ball, Germar Rudolf ed., Air-Photo Evidence: World War Two Photos of Alleged Mass-Murder Sites Analyzed (Castle Hill Publishers, 6th ed., May 2020), Pp. 154.


Babi Yar 2.PNG


Photo 4 – September 26th, 1943: Orthodox historiography currently assumes that the first batch of 33,771 Jews killed in September 1941 were burried and later exhumed and cremated in the ravine section encircled with a dotted ellipse. Later on, several more batches of up to almost 100,000 more victims are said to have been driven into the ravine following a path indicated by the white arrows, leading to their mass burrial and later exhumation and cremation in that area of the ravine (cf. Kruglov).

1943 air photos of Babi Yar Ravine reveal that neither the soil nor the vegetation is disturbed as would be expected on a massive scale, if mass graves for 33,771 or even up to – and more than – 100,000 victims had recently been excavated and pyres were burning up to that date, and if materials and many thousands of metric tons of fuel wood had been transported to the site.

J.C. Ball, Germar Rudolf ed., Air-Photo Evidence: World War Two Photos of Alleged Mass-Murder Sites Analyzed (Castle Hill Publishers, 6th ed., May 2020), Pp. 156.


If these people want to talk about photographs so bad, then they should discuss these aerial photographs, not iffy photos of clothing and nameless soldiers taken lord knows where and lord knows when. These photographs of theirs aren't even good, they answer no questions, unlike these aerial photos which are conclusive.

Photographs with no origins aren't "proof" of anything, let alone some plan to exterminate Jews. The fact that they have to rely on such "evidence" truly shows how bankrupt their narrative is.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10145
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby Hannover » 2 days 17 hours ago (Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:12 am)

Lamprecht posted:
The link also has this image:

Image

I have not seen this labelled as anything else but from Babi Yar. The number of bodies in this photo could not exceed 100. I also found this one while trying to find the original source of the image above:

Image

As I said above, no blood. Pretty amazing considering the claim.
I see much less than 100, just a few staged cut and paste actors set against more piles of clothing, and junk.
Truly laughable.

Truthseeker7 said:
Wait. I'm confused are you arguing with me? You do realize those aren't my beliefs. I wasn't trying to refute you. I'm on your side here. I know the photos don't look genuine. I told them that on the reddit post. I told them all 3 of the points you initially gave me and that is what they sent me back. I'm looking for advice on how to refute these people, not support them.
Top

No worries. I do suggest you post more clearly next time. Sure looked adversarial.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1741
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Debunking Pictures? / Babi Yar?

Postby Moderator » 9 hours 36 minutes ago (Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:38 pm)

Truthseeker7:
May I suggest for the next time that you make more clear what you are quoting vs. your own opinions.
The quote function here could be helpful.
Nonetheless, it was a good exercise in rebuttal by various revisionists at this forum.
Take no offense & hang in there.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests