Translation of the books

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Sine nomine

Translation of the books

Postby Sine nomine » 3 days 8 hours ago (Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:33 pm)

Hello, i am brasillian guy, and i always has been interested, by the Holocaust Revisionism, so i found out that exists the CODOH sites, especially, the site Holocaust Handbooks, and i always wanted to show the books of Germar Rudolf to my friend, but they doesn't english so good as me, to i was thinking about making a portuguese translation on the PDF of the book "Dissecting The Holocaust"

Could i have a problem with the site? or with the revisionists who wrote the book, involving copyrights?

I hope that the admins could solve my question. (If i'll be allowed, i will obviously use a pseudonym instead my real name.

Sine nomine

Re: Translation of the books

Postby Sine nomine » 3 days 4 hours ago (Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:11 pm)

Sine nomine wrote:Hello, i am brasillian guy, and i always have been interested, by the Holocaust Revisionism, so i found out that exists the CODOH sites, especially, the site Holocaust Handbooks, and i always wanted to show the books of Germar Rudolf to my friend, but they doesn't english so good as me, to i was thinking about making a portuguese translation on the PDF of the book "Dissecting The Holocaust"

Could i have a problem with the site? or with the revisionists who wrote the book, involving copyrights?

I hope that the admins could solve my question. (If i'll be allowed, i will obviously use a pseudonym instead my real name.

I wanted to mean this, sorry for the mistake.

Re: Translation of the books

Postby Moderator » 3 days 3 hours ago (Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:06 am)

Sine nomine:

I recommend you contact Germar Rudolf at:
https://codoh.com/contact-us/

Obrigado & bem-vinda, Moderator1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”