'True Himmler' by David Irving // Biography Discussion

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

'True Himmler' by David Irving // Biography Discussion

Postby HMSendeavour » 2 weeks 18 hours ago (Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:05 pm)

The first part of the biography of Heinrich Himmler by David Irving has been released. I think it would be appropriate to start a thread on the book. I've already purchased a copy, and I plan on posting whatever revelations come from the book in this thread. I'm sure others will do the same.

I have asked Mr. Irving when we could expect the second part to released. This is what he told me:

Thanks [redacted],

Second part, which contains of course what I might call the “Holocaust stuff”, is written and safe in this computer, and will follow after a suitable delay to establish the validity of the first

David Irving

So it looks as if this first volume will contain the pre-war and early-war revelations. I remember reading on his website that there would be a chapter on the Night of the Long Knives which should prove interesting. Perhaps a more interesting topic to many would be information on Operation Barbarossa - in a email reply from Mr. Irving, in September 2018, he told me that this biography will also contain much elaboration on the pre-emptive war against the Soviet Union:

I am sorry to have omitted to answer the letter below which you wrote me in August. I was just departing for Latvia Lithuania and Poland, so I left it unanswered.

I will answer the questions about Preemptive War more fully in my Himmler biography, on which I am working.

David Irving

We can only speculate about what this "Holocaust stuff" will be, no doubt it will be Irving's definitive attempt to maintain the portion of the Holocaust he wishes to believe in.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: 'True Himmler' by David Irving // Biography Discussion

Postby Turpitz » 1 week 8 hours ago (Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:29 am)

We can only speculate about what this "Holocaust stuff" will be, no doubt it will be Irving's definitive attempt to maintain the portion of the Holocaust he wishes to believe in.

I disagree with that. He is as predictable as can be in regard to The Industry. His opinions are not really that much different than that of his nemesis, Debbie Lipstadt. He tows the line where The Industry is concerned, I'm afraid. He had a dabble with 'denial' and was sorted out. He has since been on the back-foot.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”