Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
1. The creation of Israel was a result of Europeans, British Colonialism and the "Holocaust".
2. The conflict is happening because of Right Wing Capitalists who "created" Hamas.
3. The United States only wants to be friends with Israel for "money" and "imperialism".
4. There could be a "peaceful resolution" amongst the two if we get rid of "capitalists" and that's what they aim for.
From how I see it, I think they only care because of Colonialism and Israel being Capitalist not the actual people and to combat Revisionists on the Jewish Question on the Social Media. But I'm still not sure if what they're saying is valid or not so is what they're saying true? And is a "peaceful resolution" even possible or necessary?
"Right Wing Capitalists" What the hell are they? Anyone who doesn't have posters of Lazar Kaganovich on their bedroom wall?
Stalin once plucked all the feathers from a live chicken and showed his cabinet that it would still follow him if he feeds it crumbs.
The United States only wants to be friends with Israel because all the fake politicians in America are compromised. The same reason Israel syphons billions from the America taxpayers coffers every year, also. America is so compromised by Jewry I think they could bury America in a year if they so wished. Always reminds me of one of Hitler's quotes, and one of my favourites:
If Organised Jewry should ever get a foothold in America either political, or financial, a nation with such vast resources but such little intellect it will end up resembling a stricken child with elephantiasis, a mushroom nation, destroyed before she even reached full maturity.
There will be no "peaceful resolution" as, once again, The eradication of Palestine is, like The Industry, Talmudic clap-trap which needs to be fulfilled for the Zionist fanatics.
Listening to these mass murdering Marxist berating 'Imperialism', it's hard to believe they devoured half of Europe and dragged it backward into a black abyss and they still wanted the other half as well.
Getting rid of capitalists, that's what the 'GREEN AGENDA' is all about, communism by the back door. Notice that communist China has no Green nonsense imposed upon it, only the dumb-Goy in the west.
2. Hamas is totally irrelevant to the foundation of Israel whether it be a product of Capitalism or not, as it was established almost 40 years after Israel's conflicts with its neighbors and its campaign of genocide against Palestinians began.
3. Their criticisms of the US for its imperialistic behaviors could hardly be more hypocritical, given that in practice, Marxism is the most radically imperialist ideology on earth, only rebranding its imperialism as "liberation" to fool gullible Gentiles. It is also incorrect to say that the US-Israeli alliance is continued out of "money" or "imperialism," as that would imply that the US is not effectively a vassal state of Israel and that the US' intervention in the Middle East has been of any remote benefit to the American people. Zionism is the ruling ideology in American politics, and any public questioning of Jewry's place in America by a high-ranking politician or political adviser in the modern age is almost certainly literal suicide.
4. A peaceful solution will only occur once both Jewish Capitalists and Jewish Marxists are stripped of their illegitimate power over all the world's peoples but themselves.
- Valuable asset
- Posts: 2466
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
- Location: Northern California
The Kibbutz movement in Israel was a genuine attempt at socialism by Jewish socialists. The kibbutz experiment was a large part of Israel's image prior to the rise of the Holocaust industry. However, the USA was allied with Israel during the Cold War - and the USSR with the Arab nations. So the USSR put some effort into representing the Arab-Israeli conflict in Marxist terms, with Israel seen as capitalist and Imperialist (per Lenin's Imperialism: the Highest Stage of Capitalism) and the Arabs as part of the Soviet-backed anti-Imperialist struggle that would liberate the international proletariat and lead to communism.Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:That has been a hot potato subject for 75 years. Creating Israel was seen as imperialism aka colonialism, and the Soviet Union went with Egypt and against Israel. So imagine what that did to all the USSR Red Jews who happened to be also Zionist and did amazing twisting, stretching to make Zionism work with their Marxist ideology. A big riff. It also made for many Jews go right wing at that point.
With the decline of Marxism, this is simply repeated by modern Leftists. I daresay there is some truth in it, injustices to be milked, etc, but with the rise of militant Islam as an ideology, it is probably time the debate even on the Left moved on.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests